Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's lack of qualifications and the disasters that resulted from it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translations of some of the examples given on the theoretical and practical results of MIAW's extremism and ignorance

Even though summaries of the Arabic quotes posted were already given on the theoretical and practical results of MIAW's (d. 1206 AH) ignorance and extremism, I would like to bring some of the translations of these quotes - which I had posted in the thread "The original Najdi/ Wahhabi movement was more extreme in bloodshed & Takfir than ISIS" a longer time ago - so that one is able to understand and realize the shocking degree of extremism found in these quotes.

Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
    7 - Accusing the majority of the people of al-Sham (the Levant) of "polytheism" and that they worship Ibn 'Arabi

لكن هو أتى من الشام، وهم يعبدون ابن عربي، جاعلين على قبره صنما يعبدونه، ولست أعني أهل الشام كلهم، حاشا وكلا; بل لا تزال طائفة على الحق، وإن قلّت، واغتربت
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 2/45) -
    Translation of 7th point of the theoretical results:

But he came from al-Sham, and they worship Ibn 'Arabi and have made an idol upon his grave to worship it. I do not mean all of the people of al-Sham, no of course not; rather there does not cease a group [from them] to be upon the truth, even if they're only few.
    - end of quote -

13 - Claiming that the majority of the people of Najd and Hijaz do not know Islam and reject the resurrection (this is an open lie! What kind of shamelessness is this?!)

ومعلوم: أن أهل أرضنا، وأرض الحجاز، الذي ينكر البعث منهم أكثر ممن يقر به!!، والذي يعرف الدين أقل ممن لا يعرفه...ا
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 10/43) -
    Translation of 13th point of the theoretical results:

It's known regarding the people of our land (i.e. Najd) and the land of al-Hijaz, that those among them who reject the resurrection [after death] are more than those who accept it and that those [among them] who know the religion are less than those who do not...
    - end of quote -

18 - Claiming that the Ottoman state and the people of Makka are polytheists and that Takfir is to be done upon anyone not making Takfir upon them (this is a famous Najdi position!)

فمن لم يكفر المشركين من الدولة التركية، و عباد القبور، كأهل مكة وغيرهم، ممن عبد الصالحين، وعدل عن توحيد الله إلى الشرك، وبدّل سنّة رسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم بالبدع، فهو كافر مثلهم، وإن كان يكره دينهم، ويبغضهم، ويحب الإسلام والمسلمين ; فإن الذي لا يكفر المشركين، غير مصدق بالقرآن، فإن القرآن قد كفر المشركين، وأمر بتكفيرهم، وعداوتهم وقتالهم
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 2/292) -
    Translation of 18th point of the theoretical results (the beginning is not quoted in the Arabic text):

The second issue: To disbelieve in that which is worshipped instead of Allah, and this means to make Takfir (declare as disbelievers) upon the polytheists (Mushrikin) and the disavowal from them and that which they worship alongside Allah.
    So whoever does not make Takfir upon the polytheists of the turkish state (i.e. the Ottoman state!) and the grave-worshippers like the people of Makka (!!!) and [upon] others from those who worship the righteous (Salihin) and left the Tawhid (monotheism) of Allah for Shirk (polytheism) and exchanged the Sunna of his Messenger - sallalalhu 'alayhi wa sallam - with innovations, then he is a disbeliever like them even if dislikes their religion und hates them and loves Islam and its people.
    This is so because the one who does not declare the polytheists to be disbelievers has not accepted the Qur`an. The Qur`an declares the polytheists as disbelievers, and commands to declare them as such and to show enmity towards them and to fight them.

- end of quote -

44 - MASS-KILLING THE PEOPLE OF AL-AHSA` AND TERRORIZING THEM AND TAKING THEIR WEALTH (at the hands of Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-Aziz, the criminal student of the Dajjal of Najd, IAW!)
    (Look how proudly this worthless Khariji says that a lot of the pregnant women lost their babies [because of extreme fear]! What this criminal describes here is literally a holocaust against Muslims!)

فلما كان قبل طلوع الشمس ثور المسلمون! بنادقهم دفعة واحدة , فأرجفت الأرض وأظلمت السماء , وثار عج الدخان في الجو , وأسقط كثير من الحوامل في الأحساء , ثم نزل سعود في الرقيقة المذكورة , فسلم له , وظهر له جميع أهل الأحساء على إحسانه وإساءته , وأمرهم بالخروج فخرجوا , فأقام في ذلك المنزل مدّة أشهر يقتل من أراد قتله ويجلي من أراد جلاءه ، ويحبس من أراد حبسه ، ويأخذ من الأموال ، ويهدم من المحال ، ويبني ثغوراً ، ويهدم دوراً ، وضرب عليهم ألوفاً من الدراهم وقبضها منهم...ا
    فهذا مقتول في البلد ، وهذا يخرجونه إلى الخيام ، ويضرب عنقه عند خيمة سعود ، حتى أفناهم إلا قليلا ، وحاز سعود في تلك الغزوة ما لا يحصى

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/216) -
    Translation of 44th point of the practical results:

Then before the sunrise the Muslims (read: the Wahhabis) shot with their rifles [all at] once, so that the earth trembled, and the heaven became dark, and smoke rose into the sky and many of the pregnant women (!!!) in al-Ahsa` had a miscarriage (due to extreme fear).
    Then Sa'ud settled in the [earlier] mentioned al-Raqiqa, so it was given to him. All of the people of al-Ahsa` [then] appeared in front of him in kindness and badness. He commanded them to leave, so they left.
    He stayed there for [several] months [while] kiling whomever he wanted to kill, and exiling whomever he wanted to exile, and imprisoning whomever he wanted to imprison, and taking from the wealth, and destroying places, and building strongholds, and destroying houses and wanting thousands of Dirhams from them and taking it from them...
    And Sa'ud killed many of them...
    So this one [lies] killed in the land and that one is taken out to the tents and his neck is struck off near the tent of Sa'ud until he annhalited [all of] them except very few.

Sa'ud came into possesion of [much] wealth in this attack (Ghazwa) which can not be counted or numbered.

- end of quote -

45 - Attacking Suq al-Shuyukh near Basra (in Iraq) and KILLING A HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE; those people who tried to flee DROWNED IN THE WATER (while the Wahhabis happily watched them drowning! It's always "a great feeling" to see Muslims dying in the religion of the Dajjal IAW!)

سار سعود رحمه المعبود بالجنود المنصورة والخيل العتاق المشهورة , من جميع نواحي نجد وعربانها وقصد الشمال , وأغار على سوق الشيوخ المعروف عند البصرة , وقتل منهم قتلى كثيرة , وهرب الناس وغرقوا في الشط
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/240) -
    Translation of 45th point of the practical results:

And in [that year] in [the month of] Ramadhan (!) Sa'ud [I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz] - may the worshipped One have mercy upon him - set out with the victorious armies and the famous horses, from all of the areas of Najd and its [bedouin] Arabs and intended the North (i.e. 'Iraq). He attacked the known Suq al-Shuyukh near al-Basra and killed many of them. The people fled and drowned in the river.
    - end of quote -

46 - IAW's beloved Khariji student Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz: CALLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF MAKKA AND ITS SCHOLARS (!!!) TO "ISLAM"!
    (Remember: It was IAW himself who brought this criminal to power!)

من سعود بن عبد العزيز , إلى كافة اهل مكة والعلماء والآغوات وقاضي السلطان , السلام على من اتبع الهدى
    أما بعد: فأنتم جيران الله وسكان حرمه آمنون بأمنه.
    إنما ندعوكم لدين الله ورسوله!! , ( قل يا اهل الكتاب تعالوا الى كلمة سواء بيننا وبينكم ان لا نعبد الاّ الله ولا نشرك به شيئاً ولا يتخذ بعضنا بعضاً أرباباً من دون الله ، فان تولوا فقولوا: اشهدوا باننا مسلمون ) , فأنتم في أمان الله ثم في أمان أمير المسلمين! سعود بن عبد العزيز , وأميركم عبد المعين بن مساعد ، فاسمعوا له وأطيعوا ما أطاع الله والسلام

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/261) -
    Translation of 46th point of the practical results:

From Sa'ud bin 'Abd al-'Aziz to all of the people of Makkah, the scholars, the chiefs and the judge of the Sultan: Peace be upon the one who follows guidance.
    To proceed: You're are the neighbours of Allah and the inhabitants of his sanctity and secure by his safety. We are calling you to the religion of Allah and that of his Messenger (!!!), { Say: O People of the Scripture! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him). } [3:64].
    You're in the safety of Allah and then in the safety of the leader of the Muslims (!) Sa'ud bin 'Abd al-'Aziz, and your leader 'Abd al-Mu'in bin Musa'ad. So listen to him and obey him as long as he obeys Allah. Peace.

- end of quote -

I guess more quotes do not even need to be translated after reading the above ones. The clearness of the extremism of IAW and his early followers is clear to such a degree, that one really has to doubt the honesty of every single one of these "Salafi" Mashayikh, who openly lie to their followers to defend their leader MIAW!
    I ask Allah ta'ala to unite them with the Mashayikh of the Rafidha in the hereafter, because their sect is also built upon lying and hypocrisy!
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 09-07-20, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Al-Salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

we live in a day and age were the Muslims have become weaker than ever before and their enemies - those from outside and those from within - have surrounded them from all sides and even infiltrated them. The number of real scholars - the heirs of the Prophetic knowledge - upon classical Islam are becoming less day by day. This is a process that got accelerated since the fall of the Khilafa and has reached very dangerous levels.
      The issue has reached such a degree that the rulers in our lands have thrown away the book of Allah ta'ala behind their backs and allied themselves with the people of [real] disbelief and [real] polytheism, [many] people have left the relied upon schools of thoughts (Madhahib) and the classical understanding of Islam for deviant and even heretic ideas, some have reduced the Shari'a to the implementation of the Hudud punishments, others have reduced it to its implementation on the level of the civil law, while others regard the implementation of the Hudud as outdated and others went even as far in disbelief as to claim that the religion is only a matter between oneself and ones Lord and that the state should not implement the divine law and should not legislate based upon achieving its objectives.
      Truth has is regarded as falsehood and falsehood as truth, Iman (belief) and Tawhid (monotheism) is regarded as Kufr (disbelief) and Shirk (polytheism) [by some], while Kufr and Shirk is regarded as Iman and Tawhid!

In this context groups from among the people have lost respect for those whom Allah ta'ala has honored with knowledge and piety - like for the family of our beloved Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), his noble companions, the leading scholars of Islam and the righteous - and have started to look up to deviant and even heretic persons, following them and their call to hellfire.
      We ask Allah ta'ala for well-being and protection.

Among these deviant and heretic personalities is without any doubt Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH), whom a group of people regard as a major scholar and they refer to him as "Mujaddid" (reviver [of the religion]) and "Imam" (leading scholar). This with the knowledge the scholars in his time have warned against him, refuted his ideas and explained the truth.

In this thread we shall see by the permission of Allah ta'ala how this person lacked basic qualifications to be even regarded as a scholar in the first place - let alone a reviver of the religion (!) or a leading scholar (!) - and how his lack of qualifications combined with his extreme ideas lead him and his early followers to huge and grave mistakes not just on a theoretical level (by accusing the Muslims and their scholars of disbelief and polytheism), but also on a practical level (by attacking, oppressing and mass-killing Muslims and stealing from them and destroying their property).

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab and his lack of chain of knowledge and permission to teach any Islamic science

The opposition of his teachers - from among them the 'Allama Muhammad bin Sulayman al-Kurdi (d. 1194 AH) (the Mufti of the Shafi'iyya in al-Madina al-Munawwara) - to his extreme ideas is a known issue, but let us see what Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) himself said in one of his letters (also found in al-Durar al-Saniyya) in order for us to understand where he got his ideas from:

وأنا أخبركم عن نفسي والله الذي لا إله إلا هو لقد طلبت العلم واعتقد من عرفني أن لي معرفة وأنا ذلك الوقت لا أعرف معنى لا إله إلا الله، ولا أعرف دين الإسلام قبل هذا الخير الذي من الله به. وكذلك مشايخي ما منهم رجل عرف ذلك، فمن زعم من علماء العارض أنه عرف معنى لا إله إلا الله أو عرف معنى الإسلام قبل هذا الوقت أو زعم عن مشايخه أن أحداً عرف ذلك فقد كذب وافترى ولبس على الناس ومدح نفسه بما ليس فيه

And I inform you about myself - I swear by Allah whom there is none worthy to worship except Him - I have sought knowledge and those who knew me believed that I had knowledge, while I did not know the meaning of "La Ilaha illa Allah" at that time and did not know the religion of Islam before this grace that Allah favored. As well as my teachers (Mashayikh) no one among them knew that. And if someone from the scholars of al-'Aridh (the lands of Najd and surrounding areas) claims that he knew the meaning of "La Ilaha illa Allah" or knew the meaning of Islam before this time, or claims on behalf of his teachers that someone from them knew that, then he has lied and said falsehood and deceived the people and praised himself with something he does not possess.
      - end of quote -

This means that he had no teacher for his [new and distorted] understanding of Islam and simply came up with his own [lack of] understanding, which was literally rejected by all of the major scholars of his region and the surrounding areas!
      That such a person is not allowed to teach any Islamic science nor to issue any rulings (especially those regarding the blood of the people!) - as explicitly stated by the scholars of his time - should not be even subject to discussion for anyone who knows how authentic Islamic knowledge is attained and how Islamic scholarship works!

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance regarding basic Islamic sciences

The 'Allama [Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Rahman] Ibn 'Afaliq [al-Ahsa`i al-Hanbali] (d. 1164 AH) authored the work Tahakkum al-Muqallidin bi man idda'a Tajdid al-Din ("Sarcasm of the Muqallids against the false claimants to the Renewal of Religion") against Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab. In this book he asks Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab questions regarding Hadith, Tafsir, Fiqh, Ijtihad and Taqlid, and this in order to show that Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab was an ignorant person lacking knowledge in all of these sciences (!) and was not in any way or form qualified to issue the rulings he used to issue.

From among the questions that he asked him was some questions concerning the Lughwa (language) and Balagha (rhetoric) found in Surat al-'Adiyat, which any student of knowledge who has studied the Arabic language properly should have been able to answer.
      IAW did not answer these questions concerning language and rhetoric. Nor did his direct followers do so.

What was the reason? He could not answer it! Imagine the amount of his ignorance! He was ignorant (!) of basic sciences of the Arabic language (which plays a huge role in the Tafsir of the Qur`an al-karim and in Islamic sciences in general!), yet he thought himself to be qualified to speak regarding the explanation of the Qur`an and derive and issue rulings!?!

It should be noted here that the Sayyid and 'Allama 'Alawi bin Ahmad al-Haddad [al-Hadhrami al-Shafi'i] (d. 1232 AH) also mentioned these questions of the 'Allama Ibn 'Afaliq and also that Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab was unable to respond. So what did the Najdis reply? Let's see:

Sulayman bin Sahman (d. 1349 AH) - whom the "Salafis" regard as a major scholar and one of the Imams (!) of Najd - said in his work al-Asna al-Haddad fi Radd Shubuhat 'Alawi al-Haddad (see p. 7-8) (before even answering he explicitly calls the 'Allama 'Alawi bin Ahmad al-Haddad as "Mulhid" (atheist) on p. 6 and I mention this in order for one to understand how these Najdis would speak with real major scholars!):

The response to this is from [different] directions:
      The second: Not being able to answer these questions (!) does not indicate his lack of proficiency in the religious sciences like Hadith, Tafsir and Fiqh.
      The fourth: If the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - (!!!) and his companions - may Allah be pleased with them - and his family - may Allah be pleased with them all - and the people of knowledge from the Tabi'in and the Tabi' al-Tabi'in - especially the four leading scholars of jurisprudence and the six leading scholars from the people of Hadith - would have been asked regarding the like of these issues (i.e. regarding language and rhetoric), would they have been able to respond to any of it or [rather] not [been able to respond]?
      Based upon the second (i.e. that they would have not been able to answer!): Then the Shaykh [Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab] - may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon him - has a good example in these major leaders [of the Islamic nation].
      [Based upon] the first (i.e. that they would have been able to answer): [This is] very unlikely, because the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - did not know anything (!!!) about Haqiqa Shar'iyya, Haqiqa Lughawiyya, Haqiqa 'Urfiyya, Majaz Mursal and other issues mentioned in the question [of Ibn 'Afaliq], likewise his companions and his family - may Allah be pleased with them - and likewise....
      I say: These issues that Ibn 'Afaliq mentioned regarding Haqiqa and Majaz and their types and other new terminological sciences, which is not known from the speech of the companions, their followers and the followers of their followers and the rightly guided leading scholars, then most of it came from the side of the Mu'tazila and their likes from the people of Kalam. If this would be from the Shar'i sciences and the religious issues, then the Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - would have teached it and his companions would have teached it...

- end of quote -

(For the Arabic, please click on the link to the pdf.)

The amount of compound ignorance (!) that is found in the above quote is really shocking. Him not being able to answer these questions excludes him from being even a serious student of knowledge, let alone a scholar!
      Note that the sciences connected to the Islamic Shari'a (like 'Ilm al-Balagha, Usul al-Fiqh, etc.) are there in order to comprehend and learn and teach the religion of Allah ta'ala in systematic way and they are necessary because we're not in the time of the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - in order to learn everything directly from him with the correct understanding.
      To accuse our beloved Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - of ignorance (!) in this context - while these sciences are only there to understand his teachings better! - shows that this evil Ibn Sahman did not have basic manners regarding the best of creation and the most knowledgeable one of them! How could this worthless person even dare to write such a thing?
      I guess this a case were the Takfir literally went back!

Are these the people one should respect, o slaves of Allah?! Are these the people you want to take your religion from?! Allahul musta'an!

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance regarding the Hanbali Madhhab

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab said as mentioned in al-Durar al-Saniyya:

وأكثر الإقناع، والمنتهى، مخالف لمذهب أحمد ونصه

Most of what is in al-Iqna' and al-Muntaha is in opposition to the way (Madhhab) of [Imam] Ahmad and his explicit statement[s].
      - end of quote -

He also said as also mentioned in al-Durar al-Saniyya:

أكثر ما في الإقناع والمنتهى، مخالف لنص أحمد، فضلاً عن نص رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

Most of what is in al-Iqna' and al-Muntaha is in opposition to the explicit statement[s] of [Imam] Ahmad, let alone the explicit statement[s] of the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam.
      - end of quote -

If one rechecks the context of these two statements the issue gets even worse!
      It should be noted here that al-Iqna" [by Imam al-Hajjawi (d. 968 AH)] and Muntaha al-Iradat [by Imam Ibn al-Najjar al-Futuhi (d. 972 AH] are among the most reliable (!) books regarding jurisprudence according to the Hanbali Madhhab. The issue is clear to such a degree that even "Salafi" Mashayikh really get embarrassed whenever someone asks regarding this statement of their leader!
      And Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab has many other statements regarding Fiqh and other sciences, which all show that he had no connection to any of the 4 Madhahib whatsoever, let alone the Hanbali Madhhab!

So let's now see what the result of this lack of qualifications combined with his extreme ideas was.

The like of what shall be quoted insha`Allah is not found in any of the books of the leading and accepted scholars from this Umma, but rather only found in the speech of the worst of the Khawarij.
      So do not be in doubt regarding the ruling upon this person and his early followers for they were Khawarij (as explicitly stated by the 'Allama Ibn 'Abidin (d. 1252 AH)) without any doubt and from the group of satan (as explicitly stated by the 'Allama al-Sawi (d. 1241 AH))!
      Qualifications aren't sufficient, we have examples from deviants who qualified in Madinah University and then went onto attain further qualifications including PhDs and lost the plot, such as Yasir Qadhi.

Your fixation on qualifications to dismiss Sheikh Abdul Wahhab rahimullah is therefore redundant.
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

I guess more quotes do not even need to be translated after reading the above ones. The clearness of the extremism of IAW and his early followers is clear to such a degree, that one really has to doubt the honesty of every single one of these "Salafi" Mashayikh, who openly lie to their followers to defend their leader MIAW!
        I ask Allah ta'ala to unite them with the Mashayikh of the Rafidha in the hereafter, because their sect is also built upon lying and hypocrisy!
        Proving that "islamqa(.)info" are liars like their leader MIAW!

A lot of Muslims in the West have been fooled into believing that the "islamqa(.)info"-website - supervised by the "Salafi" al-Munajjid - is somehow an authentic Sunni website and this while the mentioned website claims that "there is some similarity..." or "there maybe some similarity..." [between the Creator and the creation] (see HERE and HERE), which is a completely unislamic idea in reality.
        But they do not just call to these type of deviations in creed, but rather are ready to OPENLY LIE in order to defend MIAW (d. 1206 AH), the lying Dajjal of Najd!!!:

- They have a so called "fatwa" on their website which is named as "Did Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab rebel against the Ottoman Caliphate and what was the reason for its fall?", where it is claimed that this accusation is not true and that MIAW "believed that hearing and obeying the imams (leaders) of the Muslims was obligatory, whether they are righteous or immoral..." and they mention his letter to al-Qassim in this context (remember that it has already been proven how much MIAW LIED in the letter to al-Qassim!) and that Najd was not part of the Ottoman state and so on.

This a short reply to these liars:
        - Al-Ahsa` - which was under Ottoman rule! - was attacked by the Najdi followers of MIAW in they year 1198 AH (and later on also) and this was DURING THE LIFETIME of MIAW (d. 1206 AH) himself! May Allah ta'ala humiliate every worthless liar!
        - Najd was indeed not under the direct rule of the 'Uthmani Khilafa, but it was surrounded by 'Uthmani rule and therefore under their indirect rule. But does this in any way justify killing the Muslims in Najd?! Attacking them, taking their wealth, destroying their properties and burning their fields? Killing and torturing their scholars?!
        - It's a known issue that MIAW and his followers would make Takfir upon the Ottoman state and even went as far as to make Takfir upon whosoever does not make Takfir upon them! (And I've already brought some of the quotes regarding this from their own sources, so I won't repeat them here.)
        - The Najdi Wahhabis also attacked Yemen, Iraq, the Levant and other regions, which were all clearly under Ottoman rule! So why is the above website shamelessly lying?!

- In another "fatwa" named as "Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab – a reformer concerning whom many malicious lies have been told" these shameless people try to compare MIAW with the best of creation, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam!!!
        They claim the following regaring MIAW:

Think about this man and how Allaah helped him to sow the seeds of Tawheed throughout the Arabian Peninsula and put an end to all kinds of shirk. If this indicates anything, it indicates that he was sincere in his call and made sacrifices for that cause as far as we can tell, and of course his efforts were supported and helped by Allaah.
        - end of quote -

With the above words they have ascribed that which our Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - in reality achieved with help of Allah ta'ala to MIAW, thereby indirectly ascribing to MIAW prophethood!

Directly after the above satanic statement, they say the following:

But the enemies of this call have spared no effort to make false accusations concerning it. They claimed – falsely – that the Shaykh claimed to be a prophet, and that he did not respect the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) properly, and that he condemned all the ummah as kaafirs… and other fabrications and lies that were told about him.
        - end of quote -

What is ironic and strange is to say the above, while oneself has already ascribed indirectly prophethood to MIAW!
        As for MIAW himself, then he indeed claimed prophethood by obligating the whole Umma to follow his new ideas and by making Takfir upon whosoever rejects his ideas, as if they are revelation!

Thereafter they state:

Anyone who examines these claims will realize for sure that they are all lies and fabrications. The books of the Shaykh which are widely circulated bear the greatest witness to that, and his followers who answered his call never mentioned anything to that effect. If the matter were as they claim, his followers would have conveyed the same ideas, otherwise they would have been disloyal to him.
        - end of quote -

Yes. his books and ideas are indeed widely circulated and among the books where he openly shows his ugly Takfiri face is Mufid al-Mustafid fi Kufri Tarik al-Tawhid, where he argues that a whole township (i.e. Huraymila) has "apostated" simply because they didn't agree with his crazy Takfir!
        And yes MIAW's Takfir and the Takfir of his early followers upon the Umma of Islam is something explicitly found in al-Durar al-Saniyya - printed by MIAW's own followers! -, so what are these liars denying?
        Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 09-07-20, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Qualifications aren't sufficient, we have examples from deviants who qualified in Madinah University and then went onto attain further qualifications including PhDs and lost the plot, such as Yasir Qadhi.

Your fixation on qualifications to dismiss Sheikh Abdul Wahhab rahimullah is therefore redundant.
          The so called "Madinah University" is based upon propagating the ideas of the unqualified MIAW, so those who have "studied" there are mostly unqualified in the first place!

By the way: I'm dismissing IBN 'Abd al-Wahhab, not his father (who was a pious scholar).
          Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 09-07-20, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Phd's are also called shahaadaat alzoor by some people of knowledge. Everyone with some knowledge about the matter knows Madinah Uni. and most unis don't provide much benefit in knowledge even al-azhar, qarawiyyin and zaytuna unis (not anymore). Alot of students actually enroll to Madinah just to be able to study at some mashaykh there and worship.

At the exams its common that students give the answers to eachother just to get a passing grade, imagine this guys becoming judges...

Some guys who graduated from Madinah told me if they went just for 2 years to the classical scholars' feet in the desert of the Maghrib region and especialy in shinqeet they would have benefited much much more.
            Last edited by AlMaghribi7; 10-07-20, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Proving that the "Salafi" Mashayikh are liars just like their leader MIAW!

The "Salafi" Mashayikh have been successful - through their deception and lies and through the support of the satanic Al Sa'ud - in spreading their call [to hellfire] among the Sunni Muslims and to cause a portion from them to deviate from the correct path. We ask Allah ta'ala for well-being!

So let's see some of the examples of their OPEN LIES in order to defend Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH), the bloodthirsty Dajjal of Najd!

- Salih al-Fawzan:

"رد مفحم على من يقول أنّ الشيخ محمد بن عبد الوهاب كفّر المسلمين و أنّ داعش نبتة سلفية وهابية |الفوزان": In this video al-Fawzan responds to the statement of those who accuse the call of IAW of Takfir upon Muslims and that Da'ish (ISIS) is an offshoot of the Wahhabiyya or "Salafiyya" by saying "I dare them to bring a single word from the Shaykh where he makes Takfir upon Muslims, rather he makes Takfir upon those upon whom Allah and His Messenger made Takfir of..." and towards the end of the video he tries to compare MIAW with the best of creation, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam!

The response to this: We can bring not just one statement from IAW where he makes Takfir upon Muslims, but rather hundreds (!) of statements and some of these quotes have already been mentioned in this thread! In fact we can bring a whole book from IAW (i.e. Mufid al-Mustafid!), where he justifies making Takfir upon a whole township (i.e. Huraymila) simply because they disagreed with his Takfir! (Remember that IAW's Takfir and that of his followers against the people of Huraymila and them attacking Huraymila and killing them was already proven HERE.)
              He knows this of course, but in his evilness he chose to lie!

"رد صالح الفوزان على من يقول أن سبب التكفير والتفجير هو كتاب الدرر السنية وفتوى للشيخ محمد بن ابراهيم": Here al-Fawzan in all of his shamelessness denies that there is any exaggeration in Takfir in al-Durar al-Saniyya!
              Imagine the amount of lying in this statement! Remember the statement in this accursed book, where it is said that "whoever does not make Takfir upon the polytheists of the turkish state (i.e. the Ottoman state!) and the grave-worshippers like the people of Makka (!!!)... then he is a disbeliever"! Is this no exaggeration?!

"❍الشيخ صالح الفوزان ❍الرد على من يتبجح بأن كتاب “الدرر السنية في الأجوبة النجدية” فيها فتنة وتكفير": Here al-Fawzan defends al-Durar al-Saniyya again, while looking like the devil that he is.

"الشيخ صالح الفوزان : سمعنا أن هناك جهوداً لإيقاف طبع كتاب الدرر السنية لأن فيه التكفير ، فهل هذا": Here he is asked about whether it is true that it is tried to stop the printing of al-Durar al-Saniyya because of the Takfir in it. Al-Fawzan responds by saying that this is a lie and that "it is our weapon and our equipment after Allah - subhanahu wa ta'ala - and there is no Takfir in it, rather it forbids [unjustified] Takfir and extremism...".
              Really, ya Fawzan? He's defending the same book which states that the majority of the people (intending Muslims!) have left the the greatest foundation of Islam ("مع أنه قد اطرد القياس بفساد أكثر الناس، وتركهم من الإسلام أصله الأعظم والأساس")! Where will you run on the day of judgement with all these lies?

"الشيخ صالح الفوزان : النصيحة لشخص جلس مع أناس يشككون بكتاب الدرر السنية": Here he defends the accursed book al-Durar al-Saniyya again and advises not to sit with those who criticize it! "Al-Durar al-Saniyya is good ALL OF IT..." and then he goes on and on praising it!
              May Allah ta'ala give him what he deserves for all his lies against the religion of Allah!

"صالح الفوزان : محمد بن عبدالوهاب والدولة العثمانية": Here al-Fawzan denies that MIAW rebelled against the 'Uthmani Khilafa and this with the knowledge that IAW followers attacked al-Ahsa` - which was under direct Ottoman rule!!! - in the very lifetime of MIAW himself! And he also does not mention that the IAW and his followers would perform Takfir upon the Ottoman state and upon those who did not perform Takfir upon them!
              To this degree these people lie and betray!!

- Ibn 'Uthaymin:

"الشيخ ابن عثيمين : كتاب الدرر السنية": Here Ibn 'Uthaymin praises al-Durar al-Saniyya and regards it a very beneficial work! This is the very same book were it is explicitly stated that the majority [of the Muslims] have left the religion ("لكن لما رأيت ما عم وطم، من انقلاب الأكثرين عن دين الإسلام، وموالاتهم لعبدة الأوثان")!
              But what else did we expect from a man, who speaks about animals in the context of speaking about the divine attributes?! What did we expect from a man, who is not even able to show the due respect that one should show to ones Lord?!

- Ibn Baz:

"برنامج علماؤنا فضيلة الشيخ عبدالعزيز بن باز هل خرجت الحركة الوهابية على الخلافة العثمانية": Here Ibn Baz denies that MIAW rebelled against the Ottoman Khilafa and repeats the known lies! The attack against al-Ahsa` in the year 1198 AH by IAW's followers is mentioned in 'Unwan al-Majd on p. 154 in the first volume! You can be sure that he knows that, but choses to lie as his role model IAW!

- 'Uthman al-Khamis:

"هل صحيح أن الشيخ محمد بن عبدالوهاب يكفر المسلمين الشيخ د . عثمان الخميس": Here al-Khamis denies that MIAW or al-Durar al-Saniyya called to Takfir and bloodshed and that MIAW is "the furthest people away from Takfir" (what a joke!) and then he changes the subject and acts as if one is talking about the Takfir of the non-Muslims!
              This ya 'Uthman al-Khamis, is lying and hypocrisy! Note that this man refutes the Rafidha for their Taqiyya and lies and here he does exactly the same as them! Wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah!

These are just some of the examples and there are many more of these people openly lying to defend their leader MIAW, the Dajjal of Najd!
              Are these the people you want to follow, o slaves of Allah?! What will be your excuse on the day of judgement for following these liars?!

Comment

'Allama Ibn Suhaym al-Hanbali (d. 1181 AH) regarding the extremism of IAW

Remember that it was stated that MIAW (d. 1206 AH) performed Takfir upon the 'Allama Sulayman bin Suhaym al-Najdi al-Hanbali (d. 1181 AH) in the 9th point of the theoretical results of IAW's ignorance and extremism.
                MIAW had sent a letter to the Shaykh Ibn Suhaym and he reponded to him and sent a copy to the judges of the surrounding areas.

MIAW then claimed in the letter to the people of al-Qassim (26th point of the theoretical results) that his statements regarding him where a "great slander". It was however proven that IAW was in reality the one lying (!) (HERE) and that the points mentioned by the Shaykh were indeed true!
                It was also proven that later on IAW's followers attacked al-Qassim (like for example in the 35th point of the practical results), so they proved by their own actions that IAW was actually lying to them and indeed a satanic Dajjal.

Interestingly the letter of the Shaykh Ibn Suhaym - which he sent to the judges of the surrounding areas - was quoted by Ibn Ghannam (d. 1225 AH) (the student of IAW and his historian!) in Tarikh Najd (p. 270-273) (translation taken from HERE):

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate

This is from the needy slave of Allah, the Exalted. My name is Sulaiman ibn Muhammad ibn Suhaim and I have sent this to whomever it will reach from the scholars of the Muslims, the servants of the Revealed Law of the Master of the Sons of Adam, the first of them and the last of them.

Peace be upon you and the Mercy and Blessings of Allah. As for what comes next:

It has certainly come to your attention that there has appeared in our land a man who is an innovator, ignorant, astray and leading others astray. This is causing the disruption of knowledge and the cutting off of piety from the hearts of the people.

This has led to many horrifying matters and hate-filled battles between people. Some of the things that have happened have caused hatred, enmity and are hard on the ears to bear. This has not come to our land before so we desired to send word to the scholars of the Muslims, the inheritors of the Master of the Messengers, in order that they would stop this innovator

The intent of this letter is to stand up for Allah and His Messenger, to assist the religion with sincerity. May Allah make us and you from those who assist one another in righteousness and piety. Some of the innovations and astray things that this innovator has brought are the following:

He has gone to the martyrs of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, that are buried in Al-Jubailah - for example Zaid ibn Al-Khattab and his companions - destroyed their graves and spaces because they are in chambers and they are unable to exhume them. They then decided to demolish their tombs until they are at the level of one hand span in order to keep away the animals. The one that buried these people was none other than Khalid and the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

The innovator has also went to the masjid in the area and destroyed it. There is no proof for doing this in the Revealed Law but this is only following vain desires.

He has burned the text The Wonderful Guidance[7] due to the statement of the author, our master, our leader. He also burned the text, Meadow of the Two Lovely Breezes[8] and called it, the Meadow of the Demons.

He said at one point, “If I was able to get to the Chamber of the Messenger, I would destroy it and if I could get to the Noble House I would have done so and taken the jewels from it and left it as wood.” Didn’t this person hear the statement of the Exalted One, Whoever shows reverence for the Signs of Allah, then this is from the piety in his heart? [9]

It has been established that at one point he said, “The people for the past six hundred years have not been upon anything.” A book was also sent to me that read in one section, “You should affirm that before me you were ignorant and astray.

Whoever does not agree with him in all of what he said or bear witness to that then he judges them with having committed major kufr. Whoever agrees with him and testifies to all of what he said, then he says of them, “You are a Muwahhid.” This is even if the person is a rebellious sinner in total or a reprobate. So in reality when one sees this, he will know that he is calling to the Tawhid of himself rather than to the Tawhid of Allah.

He then sent a book to our land that was brought by some of his missionaries bearing his hand writing. Once opened, you could see that in this book he swore by Allah that the knowledge he possesses is not present in his teachers who claim to have knowledge. This is his claim. If this is the case, then he has no teachers and neither his father nor the people of the land of Al-`Arid were aware of this.

They would have been astonished to know that when he was not learning from the teachers he was making his own points. Neither his father nor his people were made aware of this matter. So where did this man’s knowledge come from? Who did he get this information from? Was it given to him as revelation? Did he see it in a dream? Or did Shaitan teach it to him? The oath that he took claiming he was telling the truth is more dear to him than all the people of Al-`Arid.

After that he jumped and called both Ibn al-Farid and Ibn `Arabi unbelievers. He said that the household of the Messenger among us were unbelievers as they take oaths and that whoever did not testify to their kufr was also an unbeliever.

It was reliably established from him that when he was told the difference of opinion of the scholars is a mercy, he remarked, “Their difference of opinion is a trial.” In addition to that, he started to destroy and plunder the charitable endowments and deny what was narrated from the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and his Companions that they used to give charitable endowments.

The same innovator removed the wage for hajj guides, the supplication made for the Sultan in the khutbah and gave his reason as, “The Sultan is a rebellious sinner and it is not permissible to make supplication for him or praise him.

We were then told that the sending of peace and blessings on the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, on Friday night was an innovation and astrayness that will take the person who does it to the Fire.

The claim was then made that the wage the judges take, past and present, when they judge between claimants and there is no treasure for them or maintenance, then that is bribery. This statement completely contradicts what has textually been handed down from all the Imams, namely that bribery is what is taken to nullify the truth or to make falsehood true. It is also bribery when the judge says to the two claimants, “I will not judge between you except for a wage.” This is actually bribery, not what the judges are doing now or before in ages past.

The one who offers a sacrifice on behalf of someone and then says the Name of Allah over it and gives it to Allah the Exalted has been named an unbeliever by this person. Likewise, the same thing is said of the person who negates the evil of the jinn using sacrifices and such. The innovator says of such a person, “That is kufr and the meat is impermissible for consumption.” The scholars have only mentioned that the one who did that has committed an impermissible act and this was mentioned in the commentary of the text the Uttermost Boundary.

Scholars, please clarify, may Allah have mercy upon you, to the laymen regarding these matters and protect these poor believers who are being deceived, their true creed corrupted. If you judge this as the best course of action, then please clarify it and we will go to his statements and follow him; but if you should see this as a mistake, call us away from it, push us away from it and make clear to the people the error in this matter.

Many people in this land have already been tested with great trial by this individual. May Allah have mercy on you, we seek to have the matter explained before false thoughts come into the souls of the people. The answer is being sought from you and that it is found by whoever maintains it. Those who maintain it are those who have knowledge and deep insight of the Judgement of Allah and His Messenger, as that is how the truth is manifested when it is threatened and the same way that falsehood is repelled.

- end of quote -

What is really interesting is that the Shaykh says "this has not come to our land before" and how he is shocked about the "hate-filled battles".
                What this actually shows is that "Salafi" Mashayikh today are actually lying, when they claim that before the Wahhabi call the tribes in Najd were in a constant state of war against eachother and that the Wahhabis united them.
                If this would be true the above Shaykh would not be so shocked about all these battles.

There is another interesting point, which we see getting repeated by all those responding to IAW and that is the statement "Whoever does not agree with him in all of what he said or bear witness to that then he judges them with having committed major kufr" and also "So in reality when one sees this, he will know that he is calling to the Tawhid of himself rather than to the Tawhid of Allah.".

What is ironic is that MIAW proves the above to be indeed true in one of his letters against the Shaykh Ibn Suhaym mentioned in Tarikh Najd on p. 299 (translation taken from the same source as above):

It is clear what Sulaiman ibn Suhaim knows and that you have taken the matters and amazing statements that had been sent to you in the letter. This person has very little understanding and that is lcear and this is the most evil understanding. This is further worsened by the fact that you use deception on the ignorant people, so you are deceivers. Before we tender an answer, we will say to you that both you are your father speak with open kufr, shirk and nifaq; you actually do this at every turn and in every way possible. The people for some reason think that you are scholars and we want you – and love that Allah would guide you and them. Up until now, you and your father have not understood the testimony that there is no god but Allah. I bear witness-using the testimony that Allah will ask me about on the Day of Resurrection-that you do not know the testimony of faith even right now, neither you nor your father. We will reveal the matter to you clearly and without doubt so that you can repent to Allah and enter into the faith of Islam, if Allah should guide you. If not, then it has now become clear to every person that believes in Allah and the Last Day regarding the state of the two of you, that there is no prayer to be made behind you, your witness is not accepted, nor your charity and it is compulsory to hate you. This is just as Allah has said, You will not find a people believing in Allah and the Last Day showing love for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (Surat ul-Mujadilah (58), ayah 22).
                - end of quote -

What is even more ironic is that the above statement is found in al-Durar al-Saniyya 10/31!

This is basically like saying "How do you claim me to be Takfiri? You worthless Kafir son of a Mushrik! You and your whole tribe are Mushrikin! I have not done Takfir on anyone, you Kafir!", while at the same whispering "Hey Ibn Sa'ud, let us go and kill them all and take their wealth!".

What happened to the statement of the two "Salafis" al-Fawzan and al-Khamis that "there is no Takfir in it, rather it forbids [unjustified] Takfir and extremism..." or that MIAW was from the "the furthest people away from Takfir"?! What happened to them saying things like ""I dare them to bring a single word from the Shaykh where he makes Takfir upon Muslims..."?!
                I guess this is more than just one word! Making Takfir upon scholars (!) simply for criticizing him and his extreme ideas! I repeat: upon scholars, o slaves of Allah!
                This is the same man (i.e. IAW) who was unable to quote al-Iqna' (famous and most available Fiqh book in Najd!) correctly (I haven't quoted this yet) and was not even aware of 'Ilm al-Balagha and other Islamic sciences (see the op)! Yet he has the audacity not just to doubt the knowledge of real scholars, but also to make Takfir upon them! And al-Fawzan - the "Salafi" - has the audacity to tell us that IAW only "makes Takfir upon those upon whom Allah and His Messenger made Takfir of..."! Really?

Do you see how these people have built a whole new sect on lies upon lies? IAW burns for example a book like Dala`il al-Khayrat - by his own admission and the admission of his followers! -, but when the Shaykh Ibn Suhaym mentions this, he tells to the people of al-Qassim that this is a "great slander". He acts as if he's not an evil Khariji, while believing them to be upon polytheism in reality and then his followers attack the same region to whom he lied! Then 2 centuries later his followers go on and lie to the people and tell them "no he has never made Takfir nor killed people", while at the very same time printing books like al-Durar al-Saniyya, Tarikh Najd and 'Unwan al-Majd, where the very Takfir and bloodshed - which they claim him to be innocent of! - is mentioned in the ugliest and clearest of manners.
                If these people are not liars, then there are no liars upon this planet!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaykh Ibn Suhaym al-Hanbali View Post
                  The same innovator removed the wage for hajj guides, the supplication made for the Sultan in the khutbah and gave his reason as, “The Sultan is a rebellious sinner and it is not permissible to make supplication for him or praise him.
                  Wait! Did you see this one? So the people in Najd would supplicate for the Sultan?! What happened to all those claims that "Najd was not under 'Uthmani rule and IAW did not rebel against them", ya "Salafis" (while hiding the fact that the Ottoman al-Ahsa` was attacked several times during the very lifetime of the wretched IAW and after him, which proves rebellion with absolute certainty!!)?!
                  So they were actually under their indirect rule as already stated! So even in this one you lied? If I were you I would be really ashamed of myself, but I guess you don't have this feeling.

The next issue: The "Salafis" always want us to believe that the people of the Arabian peninsula had gone back to the times of ignorance and that it's IAW who brought back "Tawhid" (read: Kufr!). Now that we see all these scholarly statements from the very scholars of Najd and the surrounding areas, it seems that they were actually not ignorant.
                  So let us bring an example who were the ones ignorant in reality:

The knowledge of the people of Washm regarding their Creator and the ignorance of IAW's followers regarding Him!

The Takfir of IAW and that of his ugly followers against the people of al-Washm has already been mentioned in the 23th point of the theoretical results of IAW's ignorance and extremism and one of their attacks on it has also been mentioned in the 31th point of the practical results.

Let us now see what the Ustadh Abu Ja'far al-Hanbali said in this article ("This has everything to do with Islam…"):

Imam `Abdullah ibn Suhaim, may Allah be pleased with him, also weighed in when he received two of the Muwahhidun missionaries, Hasan ibn `Aidan and an armed guard, and in the course of conversation realised that the two had likened Allah with His Creation.[12] Further to this, the common people rejected him and sent him away. This forced Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab to backpedal on his theology; but upon realisation that the Imam would not relent, Ibn `Abdul Wahhab resorted to calling him an unbeliever.[13]
                  - end of quote -

Now let us see what he mentioned in the footnotes:

[12] In an attempt sweeten the matter, Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab attempted to appear conciliatory:
                  The people of Washm attacked and repudiated anyone who did not state that Allah was not in need of a substance, body or parts. This repudiation from them has two points, 1) the person did not understand the words of Ibn `Aidan and his colleague and 2) the person does not understand the form of the question. The reason for this is that in the madhhab of Imam Ahmad and others from the early generations, they did not speak about this matter except with what Allah and His Messenger spoke of in that regard. So whatever Allah established and affirmed for Himself or what was affirmed by His Messenger, then the early generations established it. This includes things like aboveness, istiwa’, speech, coming and going and other things. Whatever Allah negated from Himself or what was negated by His Messenger, they likewise negated it. This includes things like having a likeness, rival or equal and so forth. Things that have not been established or negated by Allah and His Messenger, for example, His being a substance, element or being in a direction, then the early generations neither affirmed nor denied. So the one that should say that Allah does not possess these things, the very things that Hasan ibn `Aidan and his companion did not reject Him possessing, then according to Ahmad and the early generations that person is an innovator. ” Tarikh Najd, pp. 247-248.

This statement therefore shows that from the beginning the creed of Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab and his followers was different to that of Muslim Orthodoxy. Let us look at the words of the early Imams on the topic. Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab said that the early generations never denied or affirmed these things. In reality, his claim is patently false.
                  Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (d. 241 AH (AD 855), may Allah have mercy upon him, states, “The names of things are taken from the Revealed Law and the Arabic language. The people who use the language have used the word ‘body’ for something that has height, breadth, thickness, construction, form and composition, while Allah, Most High, is beyond being described as a body. This has not been mentioned in the Revealed Law, therefore it is refuted.” Al-I`tiqad, pp. 22-23.
                  Imam Abu Hanifah (d. 150 AH (AD 767), may Allah have mercy on him, stated, “He is not in need of a body, substance, element. There is no limit for Him, opposite or rival.” Matn Al-Fiqh il-Akbar, paragraph #7.
                  This shows that declaring Allah different to His Creation and not in need of these things was understood by the early generations; it is only Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab and his organisation that opposed the matter. May Allah bless the people of Al-`Arid and the surrounding Al-Washm, Sudair and Al-Ahsa’ in that time that stood for what was right.

[13] Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab remarked, “So then if some doubt has still come into your heart after all this, then turn to the Turner of the Hearts so that He guide you to His Religion and the Religion of His Prophet.” Tarikh Najd, pp. 285-286.

- end of quote -

Wait, so the people of al-Washm knew actually these type of issues and these types of terminology (which most people today do not know)?! I thought they were ignorant? I thought they rejected the resurrection after death? They were worse than Quraysh? What happened to all these lies, ya "Salafis"?
                  And here we see that these people had a better creed than IAW's group, who did not even know whether that which they worship is transcendent above being described with a body or not?!
                  So this is where you "Salafis" got this pagan idea from and this is why your Ibn 'Uthaymin doesn't know how to respect the Lord of the worlds and mentions the faces of cats and horses, while speaking about the divine attributes! Now everything makes sense!
                  And see the end of quote: Another Takfir against a scholar! I thought al-Fawzan wanted us to find just one word... and al-Khamis told us that he was from the furthest people from Takfir!?
                  Guess all these were just lies upon lies.
                  Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 11-07-20, 10:24 PM.

Comment

"Even the large dome over the tomb of Mohammed, at Medinah, was destined to share a similar fate.
                    Saoud had given orders that it should be demolished; but its solid structure defied the rude efforts of his soldiers; and after several of them had been killed by falling from the dome, the attempt was given up. This the inhabitants of Medinah declared to have been done through the interposition of Heaven.”

JOHN LEWIS BURCKHARDT, NOTES ON THE BEDOUINS AND WAHABYS, page 281.

Comment

Al-Salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

we live in a day and age were the Muslims have become weaker than ever before and their enemies - those from outside and those from within - have surrounded them from all sides and even infiltrated them. The number of real scholars - the heirs of the Prophetic knowledge - upon classical Islam are becoming less day by day. This is a process that got accelerated since the fall of the Khilafa and has reached very dangerous levels.
                      The issue has reached such a degree that the rulers in our lands have thrown away the book of Allah ta'ala behind their backs and allied themselves with the people of [real] disbelief and [real] polytheism, [many] people have left the relied upon schools of thoughts (Madhahib) and the classical understanding of Islam for deviant and even heretic ideas, some have reduced the Shari'a to the implementation of the Hudud punishments, others have reduced it to its implementation on the level of the civil law, while others regard the implementation of the Hudud as outdated and others went even as far in disbelief as to claim that the religion is only a matter between oneself and ones Lord and that the state should not implement the divine law and should not legislate based upon achieving its objectives.
                      Truth has is regarded as falsehood and falsehood as truth, Iman (belief) and Tawhid (monotheism) is regarded as Kufr (disbelief) and Shirk (polytheism) [by some], while Kufr and Shirk is regarded as Iman and Tawhid!

In this context groups from among the people have lost respect for those whom Allah ta'ala has honored with knowledge and piety - like for the family of our beloved Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), his noble companions, the leading scholars of Islam and the righteous - and have started to look up to deviant and even heretic persons, following them and their call to hellfire.
                      We ask Allah ta'ala for well-being and protection.

Among these deviant and heretic personalities is without any doubt Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH), whom a group of people regard as a major scholar and they refer to him as "Mujaddid" (reviver [of the religion]) and "Imam" (leading scholar). This with the knowledge the scholars in his time have warned against him, refuted his ideas and explained the truth.

In this thread we shall see by the permission of Allah ta'ala how this person lacked basic qualifications to be even regarded as a scholar in the first place - let alone a reviver of the religion (!) or a leading scholar (!) - and how his lack of qualifications combined with his extreme ideas lead him and his early followers to huge and grave mistakes not just on a theoretical level (by accusing the Muslims and their scholars of disbelief and polytheism), but also on a practical level (by attacking, oppressing and mass-killing Muslims and stealing from them and destroying their property).

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                      Abu Sulayman

I just saw a brother on twitter willing to explain the good of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab

https://twitter.com/hafizfarook/stat...13193282424832

knock yourself out
                      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                        knock yourself out
                        You know what the problem of many of you is? You're lazy people, yet you think you should have opinions on issues regarding which you have read LITERALLY nothing from the actual sources!
                        In the other thread you admitted that you haven't really read my thread here, yet you think that you should post a random link, which does not refute anything I said!

In this thread I used their OWN sources - many of it which has never been even quoted in English! - and it has been proven beyond any doubt that Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) was such a vile person that he did not just declare WHOLE townships as "apostates" because they simply didn't agree with his Takfir (the case of Huraymila and the Najdis thereafter killing them has been proven with absolute proves!), but that this false prophet - this is how major scholars viewed him! - even made Takfir upon the major Hanbali scholars of the region!

It was proven that IAW's followers attacked the Ottoman al-Ahsa` several times during his very lifetime of IAW himself, thereby proving rebellion against the Khilafa with absolute certainity!
                        It has been proven that they attacked ALL of Najd, al-Ahsa`, Hijaz, Tihama, Yemen, Iraq, Oman and even Sham! It has been proven from their own two accursed historians that they killed Muslims inside Masajid, in the markets, in the houses, on the ways and basically everywhere! They stole from the Muslims and took from them their animals, their wealth and whatever they could take with them, destroyed their properties, their fields and burned it down! They even cut off the date palms! This is stated explicitly in their own accursed sourced! You did not even care to read a single one of these post, yet you dare to post a link!
                        It has been proven that they harmed the people al-Haramayn al-sharifayn, made Takfir upon them and upon whosoever does not make Takfir upon them (I brought the explicit words right from their accursed books!), made an embargo against them until its people died from hunger and then when they entered the cities, they STOPPED Hajj! They stopped the Hajj!!! This is what they themselves wrote!
                        They attacked Riyadh so many times, that at the end ALL of the families fled and many of them died in the desert! They attacked a location near Basra and killed its people, while the rest drowned in the water while they happily watched them! They mass-slaughtered al-Ahsa`! They killed hundreds upon hundreds from tribes of the Arabian peninsula and depopulated whole areas!
                        When they reached a village near Madina, they destroyed almost all their houses!
                        I have quoted ALL of this from their OWN sources, yet you did not read this and think that the idiot (!) in your link says anything that is worth to be responded to!

Just look how he starts:
                        "Originally intended to do The GRAND THREAD:- Khilafah vs Democracy , postponed it for Defending MIAW. ( how can we have khilafah while we slander a great Shaykh) Let's end this ONCE & FOR ALL"

Look at this outright stupidity! MIAW's followers attacked the Khilafa, made Takfir upon them and upon whosoever does not make Takfir upon them and then the idiot above (I will not use any better word for idiots like him!) says the above in his outright ignorance!

As for the "great Shaykh": This man did not know basic Islamic sciences (as proven in the op!) and was ignorant to a heavy degree! This man was forcing the people to accept whatever deviant thing he said, otherwise he performed Takfir!
                        He performed Takfir upon the 'Allama Ibn Fayruz (d.1206)! Does any of you know who he was and that he was LITERALLY the most important Hanbali scholar of the whole region and that the idiotic "Salafis" today even try to connect the chain of knowledge of Ibn 'Uthaymin to the Hanabila through this very scholar!?
                        Did you know that the major scholars like Ibn 'Afaliq (d. 1164 AH), al-Saffarini (d. 1188), al-Kurdi (d. 1194 AH), al-Haddad (d. 1232 AH), al-Sawi (d. 1241 AH), Hassan al-Shatti (d. 1274 AH), Ibn Humayd (d. 1295 AH), etc. ALL heavily criticized him?! I could on and on mentioning the major scholars of that time! In fact many of them said that he was a false prophet!

FYI: Every single time when IAW performed Takfir upon a Muslim, he was LITERALLY committing disbelief according to the Hanabila!
                        May Allah ta'ala protect us from his likes.
                        Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 13-07-20, 03:22 PM.

Comment

'Allama 'Abdullah bin Dawud al-Hanbali regarded IAW a FALSE PROPHET in his "Lightnings and Thunders in Reponse to the Wretched Ibn Sa'ud"

The 'Allama 'Abdullah bin Dawud al-Zubayri al-Hanbali (d.1225 AH) wrote a book which he named as al-Sawa'iq wal Ru'ud Raddan 'ala al-Shaqi 'Abd al-'Aziz bin Sa'ud (also: al-Sawa'iq wal Ru'ud fil Radd 'ala Ibn Sa'ud).
                          As is obvious from the name of the work: It's an answer to the wretched 'Abd al-Aziz bin Muhammad bin Sa'ud (d. 1218 AH) (2nd ruler of 1st Saudi state and disciple of MIAW (d. 1206 AH)!) and his ugly Takfiri letter to the Muslim lands in general - especially the Haramayn al-sharifayn! - where he "calls them to Islam" (read: the new religion of IAW and not Islam!)! (Does anyone still doubt them to be Takfiris after this?!)

This work was praised by the scholars of Basra, Baghdad, Aleppo, al-Ahsa` and other than it in his time.
                          Among the major scholars who praised it were the 'Allama 'Alawi bin Ahmad al-Haddad [al-Hadhrami al-Shafi'i] (d. 1232 AH), the 'Allama Hassan bin 'Umar [al-Shatti al-Hanbali] (d. 1274 AH), the 'Allama Muhammad bin 'Abdillah bin Humayd [al-Najdi al-Hanbali] (d. 1295 AH) and other than them.

Unfortunately I could not find any printed edition on the net, which is a pity considering that these major scholars have praised it so much such that one can imagine the strength of arguments in it.

That's why I will only quote a passage taken from the work Misbah al-Anam of the 'Allama al-Haddad, where he quotes the 'Allama 'Abdullah bin Dawud saying (translation taken from here: "This has everything to do with Islam…"):

So from these issues with them is the claim to prophethood. This was manifested by him not explicitly by speech, but this was done implicitly so that the people would not reject it immediately and bear witness to what the scholars have mentioned.
                          What the scholars have mentioned is that Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab, in the beginning of his affair, was shown to have reached the level of a false prophet and a liar of the same capacity as Musailimah, Sajjah the false prophetess, Al-Aswad Al-`Ansi, Tulaihah Al-Asadi and others. As for his father, he was a pious man.

- end of quote -

If you're shocked by this statement, then wait and see! This is the opinion of the 'Allama al-Saffarini (d. 1188 AH) - major Hanbali scholar in al-Sham al-sharif! - regarding the false prophet MIAW too! The 'Allama al-Haddad also supported the above statement!
                          Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 13-07-20, 05:38 PM.

Comment

I recently came across this unrelated video and wanted to share a portion which caught my attention near the end:

The False Principles in Manhaj of Shaykh Rabee & his Followers | Abdullah al-Farsi

"The first step is determining whether the saying itself is Kufr/Bid'ah or not. Then, after establishing that, it is determining whether the person who said this is a Kaafir or an innovator. That is another step. This (step #2) cannot be declared without a Fatwa from a scholar; except for things that are known to everyone (Malum min ad-Din bi-Daroorah).

For example, if someone cusses Allah or his Messenger(as), then I don't need to be scholar to pronounce him as a Kaafir. If someone supplicates to the graves, then he is a Mushrik. And if you don't call those people Kaafirs and Mushriks then you are like them. And if you are in doubt and say "I don't know" then you like them." [1:08:50]

What is highlighted in bold are the fruits of the Najdi Da'wah. My argument is that no scholar of significance prior to Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab (d. 1206) ever considered these people to be Mushrikoon. The Muslim who goes to the grave of the Prophet(saws) and requests that the Prophet asks Allah to forgive him is not a polytheist or an idol-worshipper.

The Najdis cannot argue that this is a new innovation because the practice existed before Ibn Taymiyyah was born. So where were the scholars in between Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab who properly understood Tawhid?
                            Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 14-07-20, 06:01 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Abdul Wahhab and Takfir | Mohammad Hijab

Comment

Historically MUSLIMS will use any justification to justify their wants, we have the khawarij as the best example and those that came after them until today

Today, we justify riba, homosexuality, even obeying leaders who are enemies to Islam

So, it is not a far stretch to understand how the words of previous scholars were twisted to justify bad actions just like there are groups today that twist words who justify their deeds

We need to understand that our Islam will be judged by Allah and we need to fear Allah in all we do, even in the pursuit of making Allah's deen uppermost in the land
                                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X