Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's lack of qualifications and the disasters that resulted from it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you familiar with Shaykh Yasir Qadhi's reccent denounciation of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and the Najdi Da'wah?

"The differences between Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab - and there are profound differences - of them, the most important one, is that Ibn Taymiyyah did not make Takfir of his opponents who did the same thing the opponents of MIAW did and he (MIAW) made Takfir" [11:35]

"How he viewed the Ottomon Empire and the entire Ummah as being outside the folds of Islam - even if there's Uder bil-Jahil, but they're no longer Muslim. Why? Because of things he considered to be Kufr Akbar & Shirk Akbar and the majority of the Ummah did not consider to be Kufr Akbar & Shirk Akbar" [10:34]

"At that stage I was still under the presumption that Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab represent the same trend. Whereas now I differentiate between the two... So, I'm not pro calling out to the dead; it's Haram to call out to the dead. It is a stepping stone to Shirk. It is an evil Bid'ah. But to consider anyone who does that to automatically be comitting Kufr Akbar - no, that is not correct. And that is the position I argue is the position of Ibn Taymiyyah" [14:52]

---

In all fairness this forum doesn't seem to have a Wahhabi representative to make an actual case in favour of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. However, the overall silence of the Salafi community in the West to Yasir Qadhi's heavy allegations against their 'spiritual founder' speaks volumes in my books.

From the few who publicly challenged his claims were:

"Takfฤซr of a Muslim is to declare him to be an unbeliever, outside the fold of Islam. This is a deliberate and orchestrated attempt by Yasir Qadhi to peddle his falsehood and ascribe to Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb that which he is innocent of...

Read now the words of Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb and judge for yourselves. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb stated:

1. โ€œSo, if we do not make takfฤซr upon the one who worships the shrine over the grave of Abdul-Qฤdir [Al-Jilฤni], or the shrine over the grave of Ahmad Al-Badawi and their likes due to their ignorance, and in the absence of someone who can inform them [of their error], then how could we possibly make takfฤซr upon the one who does not associate partners in worship with Allah or upon the one who does not migrate to usโ€ฆ How free you are, O Allah, from all imperfections, the Most Perfect. Indeed this is a great slander.โ€ [1]

2. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb (may Allahโ€™s mercy be upon him) said in reply to Sulaymฤn Ibn Suhaym who accused the Shaykh of takfฤซr: โ€œIndeed Allah knows that this man has fabricated lies against me by ascribing to me what I never said, and most of which have never even occurred to me! From them is his claim that I invalidate the books of the Four Madhhabs, and that I say that the people (i.e. the ummah) has been upon nothing (i.e. no Islam) for 600 years! And that I make takfฤซr of the one who makes Tawassul (seeks nearness to Allah) through the righteous ones [who have passed away]. He claims that I made takfฤซr of Al-Busayriโ€ฆ and that I said that whoever swears by other than Allah is an unbelieverโ€ฆ My answer to all of this is: โ€˜How free you are, O Allah, from all imperfections, the Most Perfect. Indeed this is a great slander.โ€™ And before this, there were those who slandered the Messenger Muhammad (๏ทบ) claiming that he had reviled Jesus the son of Mary (may Allahโ€™s peace be upon them) and that he reviles the righteous. So their hearts resemble one another in their fabrication of lies and bearing false witness.โ€ [2]

So these are the clear words of Shaykhul-Islฤm Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb (may Allahโ€™s mercy be upon him). Compare them to the lies and fabrications of this pseudo-academic, Yasir Qadhi who is merely a utensil for the enemies of Tawhฤซd and the Sunnah.

Shaykh Al-Islฤm, Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb (may Allahโ€™s mercy be upon him) also stated:

โ€œAnd I do not testify for anyone from the Muslims [by name] that he is [definitely] in Paradise or in the Fire except for whoever Allahโ€™s Messenger (salallฤhu โ€˜alaihi wasallam) testified. However, I have hope for the doer of good and I fear for the sinner. And I do not accuse ANYONE from the Muslims of being an UNBELIEVER due to a sin, and NOR DO I EXPEL HIM FROM THE FOLD OF ISLAM.โ€œ [3]
    https://www.abukhadeejah.com/a-brief...-died-1206-ah/

@Abu sulayman

In a recent video the author quoted some of the phrases attributed to MIAW above and claimed that Yasir Qadhi has slandered him. What is your response to the mainstream Salafis who interpret MIAW in light of these statements and argue that Shirk was completely widespread during his era?

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
      We get it. You do not subscribe to his dawah (Allah yarhamo). Why do you keep making threads about this subject?
      There is nothing wrong with him posting all of this information in one thread

For those who agree or disagree, it is here for their perusal

this is the purpose of ummah.com to disseminate knowledge beneficial to Muslims, even if we disagree, the discussion should always be a benefit

as for muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab, his book, the three fundamentals secured my respect for him for this world and the hereafter
      His being betrayed by the Sauds showed that he was firm in his stance

I am not saying he was perfect or that he may not have made major mistakes in life, (we all do)
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

'Allama Ibn Humayd al-Hanbali: Praising the father and brother of IAW and criticizing IAW as "the founder of the mission whose evil had spread across the horizon" and his attempt to assassinate his brother

The 'Allama Ibn Humayd al-Najdi (d. 1295 AH) - the Mufti of the Hanabila in Makka! - wrote an excellent biographic work regarding Hanbali scholars (from the year 751 AH on until the time of the author) naming it as al-Suhub al-Wabila 'ala Dhara`ih al-Hanabila. It's a continuation of Imam Ibn Rajab's (d. 795 AH) Dhayl 'ala Tabaqat al-Hanabila. Even the Najdis and "Salafis" admit that it's a good work.

What's interesting is that he did not mention a single of these Wahhabi Najdis as Hanbali scholars or scholars in general (!) (with the exception of Aba Butayn (d. 1282 AH) if I remember correctly). He did however mention the father and brother of IAW.
        So let's see what he said:

(415) 'Abdul Wahhab Ibn Sulayman Ibn 'Ali Ibn Musharraf al-Tamimi al-Najdi:

Shaykh 'AbdulWahhab studied fiqh with his father, the author of the famous book al-Mansak, and he also studied with others. He gained religious knowledge, and also taught it. He wrote an explanation of some religious issues and it was recognised as being well-written. He died in the year 1153 AH.

He is the father of Muhammad, who was founder of themission whose evil has spread across the horizon. However, there is an enormous difference between fatherand son. Indeed, Muhammad (ibn 'AbdulWahhab) did not reveal his mission until after the death of his father.

Some of the people whom I met have related from some of the people of knowledge narrations from the contemporaries of Shaykh 'AbdulWahhab that describe his anger with his son Muhammad. This is because he had not agreed to study the religious knowledge of his ancestors and the people of his area. His fatherhad a presentiment that something would happen because of his son Muhammad, and so he frequently said to the people, โ€œHow much evil you willsee from Muhammad.โ€
        Subsequently, what All
        ah destined to happen came to pass.

Similarly, his son Sulayman, the brother of Muhammad (ibn 'Abdul Wahhab), was also opposed to his mission. He refuted himemphatically with verses of the Holy Qurโ€™an and Ahadith, since the refuted one (Muhammad Ibn `AbdulWahhab) would not accept other than these two sources. Nor would he consider the sayings of earlier or later scholars, whoever they may be, other thanIbn Taymiyyah and his student Ibn al-Qayyim (al-Jawziyyah). This is because Muhammad Ibn `Abdul Wahhab considered their sayingsto be explicit verses which do not accept interpretation and he used them in debate with the people, despite the fact that the sayings of these two figures contradicted what he understood.

Shaykh Sulayman named his refutation against his brother โ€˜Fasl al-Khitab fil Radd 'ala Muhammad ibn 'Abdul Wahhabโ€™ (The Empathic Speech on the Refutation of Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul Wahhab). However, Allah protected Sulayman from the evil and deception of his brother, whose great influence spread threat far and wide. This is because if one contradicted and refuted him, and he was unable to kill him openly, he would send someone to assassinate him in their bed or in the market-place at night, since he judged whoever contradicted him to be a blasphemer and legalised their killing.

It has been said that an insane person lived in the town and among his habits was to strike whoever he came across, even with a weapon. Muhammad gave an order that this insane man was to be given a sword and admitted to the mosquewhere his brother Shaykh Sulayman sat alone. When Shaykh Sulayman saw him, he was afraid. The insane man threw the sword from his hand and said, โ€œO Sulayman, do not be afraid; you are of those who are saved.โ€ He repeated this many times and this is without doubt among the karamat.

- end of quote (from translation of the biography of Shaykh 'Abd al-Wahhab from al-Suhub al-Wabila p. 675-680* -

* Just look at the footnotes added by the Wahhabi Muhaqqiq. It's funny how humiliated he feels and how he starts to accuse the 'Allama Ibn Humayd in a childish manner! Why do they even print this book, if they don't like the author?! Yes, the scholars of that time did not like your IAW in any way or form and regarded him as the ignorant Khariji that he was! Get this into your brain and do not expect respect for him!

To be continued insha`Allah...
        It's interesting how even some of the contemporaries of MIAW recognized that his Da'wah was inconsistent with Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyya(ra). His brother Sulayman Ibn Abdul Wahhab(ra) alluded to this point in the refutations he wrote against him and his movement. What is unfortunate in our times is how most people are under the impression that Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab shared the exact same beliefs and methodology. This widely held misconception stems from the influences of the Najdi Da'wah through the more subtle avenue of Salafiyya. Had the contemporary Salafi movement never been formed, then the generic followers of Ibn Taymiyya would have identified themselves as Atharis and remained neutral in how they judged individual scholars/movements.

The inherent flaw of the contemporary Salafi movement is that it was founded on the radical teachings of the 12th century reformist Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Regardless if anyone claims that Salafiyyah is a theoretical Manhaj and not a Firqa based on personalities. The fact of the matter is that the most reputable scholars of the movement were unanimously in favour of MIAW's ideaology. What this means is that it would pratically take a miracle for us to witness an actual reformation of the Salafi Aqeedah. Not only do the Salafis hold their senior scholars in very high-esteem, but the amount of humbe pie the "saved sect" would have to endure might literally be too much to swallow. We can even see examples of this in the reaction of their communities and Du'at in the West. How is it possible that Yasir Qadhi and others could make such heavy allegations against MIAW without having an equally persuasive response from one of his faithful followers? How does it make sense to read in the faults of Yasir Qadhi on borderline trivial matters and remain silent when the orthodoxy of one of your most influential figures is put to question? What does the average Salafi rely on other than Taqlid to justify taking his/her religion from someone with so many question marks over them?

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

It's interesting how even some of the contemporaries of MIAW recognized that his Da'wah was inconsistent with Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyya(ra). His brother Sulayman Ibn Abdul Wahhab(ra) alluded to this point in the refutations he wrote against him and his movement. What is unfortunate in our times is how most people are under the impression that Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab shared the exact same beliefs and methodology. This widely held misconception stems from the influences of the Najdi Da'wah through the more subtle avenue of Salafiyya. Had the contemporary Salafi movement never been formed, then the generic followers of Ibn Taymiyya would have identified themselves as Atharis and remained neutral in how they judged individual scholars/movements.

The inherent flaw of the contemporary Salafi movement is that it was founded on the radical teachings of the 12th century reformist Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Regardless if anyone claims that Salafiyyah is a theoretical Manhaj and not a Firqa based on personalities. The fact of the matter is that the most reputable scholars of the movement were unanimously in favour of MIAW's ideaology. What this means is that it would pratically take a miracle for us to witness an actual reformation of the Salafi Aqeedah. Not only do the Salafis hold their senior scholars in very high-esteem, but the amount of humbe pie the "saved sect" would have to endure might literally be too much to swallow. We can even see examples of this in the reaction of their communities and Du'at in the West. How is it possible that Yasir Qadhi and others could make such heavy allegations against MIAW without having an equally persuasive response from one of his faithful followers? How does it make sense to read in the faults of Yasir Qadhi on borderline trivial matters and remain silent when the orthodoxy of one of your most influential figures is put to question? What does the average Salafi rely on other than Taqlid to justify taking his/her religion from someone with so many question marks over them?
          I don't think there were any generic followers of Ibn Taymiyyah pre-MIAW. MIAW revived the creed of Ibn Taymiyyah. One of my problems with the creed of Ibn Taymiyyah, is that I don't think his creed was a standard creed taught in traditional Hanbali circles. I think when Ibn Taymiyyah died, his creed died with him, only to be revived by MIAW. Ibn Taymiyyah's creed may have been taught in a higher creedal curriculum, for Hanbali scholars who specialized in Hanbali Aqida within the madhab, as part of comparative Hanbali creeds which would have included any divergent creeds from the main Hanbali creed such as Ibn Jawzi, Ibn Aqil, Abu Yala, and others.

Ibn Taymiyyah's creed is complex and isn't the creed of the Salafus Saleh. Imam Mustafa ibn Ahmad Al Shatti al Hanbali said, "They (Najdi movement) claim advanced juridical reasoning and use Shaykh al Islam Ibn Taymiyyah alone as an advocate for themselves. The very Imam exited from the Hanbali school in a number of areas in which he is isolated, and that would be tantamount to claiming advanced juridical reasoning (mujtihad Mutlaq). (1) The only problem is he never systematised these points as a separate legal school, as the four legal schols were written down, established and systematically discussed." (2) (The Divine Texts - Al Nuqul al Shariyyah fi al Raddial al Wahabiyyah by Mustafa Ibn Ahmad al Shatti al Hanbali)

(1) Shaykh Abu Jafar al Hanbali comments, "There were some 11 or more issues in which Imam Ibn Taymiyyah contradicted the school and breached consensus. These include:

1) The knowability of the Essence of Allah in this life;
          2) the knowability of the names and attributes of Allah in this and Hereafter;
          3) the infallibility of the prophets;
          4) the abiding nature of the Great Fire;
          5) the qualities of absolute ijithad;
          6) three divorces in one sitting;
          7) the intercession of the prophets, pious and saints;
          8) visiting the graves and setting out on travel to them;
          9) whether or not previous revelations were corrupted in nature or interpretation;
          10) whether the world created from nothing or was eternally existent;
          11) the state of the dead.

These and other issues are known by his contemporaries to have been breaches by Imam Ibn Taymiyyah."

(2) Shaykh Abu Jafar al Hanbali comments, "The author makes a number of points worth considering.

1) Imam Ibn Taymiyyah exited from the Hanbali school in some issues, which puts him outside the foundational principles under which he is restricted due to his not being an absolute mujitahid.
          2) His doing this would be tantamount to setting up or claiming absolute ijithad.
          3) If he had set up a separate school, he left no laid own principles of such a school.
          4) There were no students who were licensed and continued to pass it down unbroken.
          When this is the case, how could those who came after him, who were not even qualified, lay claim to something that is not systemized or left to posterity?"

According Abu Jafar Al Hanbali, who has studied traditionally with Hanbali scholars, there is no unbroken chain of transmitters of Ibn Taymiyyah's work. This leaves his works unusable, from the perspective of traditional Sunni Islam, because in traditional Sunni Islam everything is based on Isnad.

The importance of isnad is illustrated in this hadith.

The Messenger of Allah, sallahu alayhi wa salam, said, "There shall not cease to be a group from amongst my Ummah upon the truth. Those who forsake them will not be able to harm them, until the command of Allah comes." (Muslim)

Abdullah Ibn Mubarak (d181) said, "According to me the isnad is from the Religion. And if it were not for the isnad, whoever wished could have said whatever he wished." (Sahih)

Allah says, "Indeed, We revealed to you the remembrance, and We shall preserve it." (15:9)

You asked me once, why am I on this side of the fence?

Irregardless of the imperfections I may see in this madhab or that madhab, Allah has decided to use the scholars of four madhabs, Shafis, Malikis, Hanafis, and Hanbalis, to preserve the religion. These scholars are instrumental in the preservation of the Quran and Sunnah. And these scholars whether we agree or disagree with them on this point or that point, were Asharis, Maturidis and Atharis. They collectively are Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah, they preserved the religion. They transmitted what we know from the Salafus Saleh, in the form of these four madhabs of fiqh, and three madhabs of Aqida, through an unbroken chain of transmitters.

"And if it were not for the isnad, whoever wished could have said whatever he wished."

And Allah knows best.
          My Blog ---> Reflections of the Traveler http://baraka.wordpress.com

Comment

Are you familiar with Shaykh Yasir Qadhi's reccent denounciation of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and the Najdi Da'wah?

"The differences between Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab - and there are profound differences - of them, the most important one, is that Ibn Taymiyyah did not make Takfir of his opponents who did the same thing the opponents of MIAW did and he (MIAW) made Takfir" [11:35]

"How he viewed the Ottomon Empire and the entire Ummah as being outside the folds of Islam - even if there's Uder bil-Jahil, but they're no longer Muslim. Why? Because of things he considered to be Kufr Akbar & Shirk Akbar and the majority of the Ummah did not consider to be Kufr Akbar & Shirk Akbar" [10:34]

"At that stage I was still under the presumption that Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab represent the same trend. Whereas now I differentiate between the two... So, I'm not pro calling out to the dead; it's Haram to call out to the dead. It is a stepping stone to Shirk. It is an evil Bid'ah. But to consider anyone who does that to automatically be comitting Kufr Akbar - no, that is not correct. And that is the position I argue is the position of Ibn Taymiyyah" [14:52]
            I'm aware that he has denounced Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH), but I've not watched any of his speeches because I don't listen to his talks.

The quotes that you brought from him however above are spot on!
            To act as if Imam Ibn Taymiyya (d. 728 AH) and IAW had the same understanding is actually an insult to Ibn Taymiyya! Imam Ibn Taymiyya was an ocean in the Islamic sciences, while this IAW did not even know some of the basic Islamic sciences.
            Yes Ibn Taymiyya had some differences in opinion with the scholars of his time and some of his works contain problematic statements, but he would not make Takfir upon his opponents, nor call for their killing - quite unlike IAW! - and there is clearly a differentiation in his statements concerning Shirk and Kufr.
            In fact all of the Hanbali scholars - like Ibn 'Afaliq (d. 1164 AH), Ibn Suhaym (d. 1181 AH), Ibn Fayruz (d. 1216 AH), etc - who responded to IAW respected Ibn Taymiyya and believed that IAW had no idea how to understand Ibn Taymiyya in the correct manner. IAW even mentions specifically the 'Allama Ibn Fayruz and how he would put special importance on the words of Imam Ibn Taymiyya, yet he makes Takfir upon him in the very same quote!
            It should be however noted here that basically none of the major Hanbali scholars were followers of Ibn Taymiyya and only respected him a scholar within the Madhhab and did not turn his statements into the judge on everything.

The scholars in the time of IAW basically told him this: "Some of what you call as Shirk and Kufr, is forbidden and only becomes Shirk or Kufr in specific circumstances. Other things that you call as such is only disliked and not even near to Shirk! Then there are things that you call as Shirk, which the absolute majority of scholars have allowed or even recommended! You're asked to adhere to the statements of the scholars and you're not a Mujtahid! You're not even a scholar! You're not allowed to do Takfir upon the people for these issues! What is worse is that you even make Takfir upon those who don't agree with your Takfir!"

If you recheck classical source you'll for example see that they even differentiate in a major issue like prostrating to other than Allah ta'ala! They say it's forbidden and a major sin and in some of its forms it's disbelief. As for other issues:
            - When it comes to Tawaf around graves, then they said it's forbidden.
            - When it comes to Tabarruk, then they allowed it (!) and regarded some forms as disallowed or disliked.
            - When it comes to supplicating to Allah ta'ala near the graves of the righteous, then this is something that the scholars would do themselves.
            - When it comes to the issue of asking Allah ta'ala by the rank of the Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - (which is the first type of Tawassul according to Imam al-Subki (d. 756 AH)), then this was allowed by all scholars, because it's clearly supported by the Sunna! Only Ibn Taymiyya disagreed on this issue and this was clearly a mistake on his part. In fact he admits that the Hadith of the blind man - which contains clear Tawassul! - was acted upon by the Salaf al-salih in his Qa'ida Jalila.
            - When it comes to asking the Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - to pray for you (which is the second type of Tawassul according to Imam al-Subki (d. 756 AH)) or to ask for his intercession (i.e. Tashaffu'), then this was again allowed by the scholars! You just need to check the chapter regarding Hajj under the section of visiting the grave of Rasulullah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - in any major Fiqh book of any of the 4 Madhahib and you'll see them mentioning the seeking of intercession in this context! Ibn Taymiyya disagreed with this also, but did not Takfir on this issue.
            - When it comes to mentioning the issue one wants to the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - (which is the third type of Tawassul according to Imam al-Subki (d. 756 AH)) or to ask for his aid (i.e. Istighatha!), then you'll find scholars of the past allowing this also long as ones creed is correct and one does not ask in the manner one asks Allah ta'ala. Some later scholars however disallowed this to the laymen, because of the fear of misunderstandings and because of the excesses that some people committed in this context (see the Rafidha for example!). So Imam Ibn Taymiyya had actually a point here in disallowing it. He called it as "Shirk", but did not intend real Shirk that throws one out of the religion. What is interesting the know is that this view was also supported by Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1208/1210 AH), yet his brother (i.e. IAW) made Takfir upon him and upon the people of Huraymila for following his Anti-Takfir stance (as is clear from Mufid al-Mustafid of IAW)!
            Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 27-06-20, 07:46 PM.

Comment

- When it comes to mentioning the issue one wants to the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - (which is the third type of Tawassul according to Imam al-Subki (d. 756 AH)) or to ask for his aid (i.e. Istighatha!), then you'll find scholars of the past allowing this also long as ones creed is correct and one does not ask in the manner one asks Allah ta'ala. Some later scholars however disallowed this to the laymen, because of the fear of misunderstandings and because of the excesses that some people committed in this context (see the Rafidha for example!). So Imam Ibn Taymiyya had actually a point here in disallowing it. He called it as "Shirk", but did not intend real Shirk that throws one out of the religion. What is interesting the know is that this view was also supported by Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1208/1210 AH), yet his brother (i.e. IAW) made Takfir upon him and upon the people of Huraymila for following his Anti-Takfir stance (as is clear from Mufid al-Mustafid of IAW)!

Some of the statements of Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab in response to the ignorance of his brother IAW

Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1208/1210 AH) was a Hanbali scholar and the Qadhi (judge) of Huraymila (a township in Najd), who were one of the early supporters of his brothers (i.e. Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH)) call.
              He advised them to fear Allah ta'ala and not to take part in the killing of Muslims that his brother was calling them to and wrote a letter, which he named as Fasl al-Khitab fil Radd 'ala Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab. This letter was filled with strong proofs such that the people of Huraymila thereafter indeed stopped supporting IAW and his commands to kill the inhabitants of all other cities of the region. This letter was sent to 'Uyayyna. The person who transported the letter was killed by the followers of his brother on the command of IAW himself. IAW also made Takfir upon his brother and the people of Huraymila in his Mufid al-Mustafid. His followers thereafter attacked the township for their "apostasy" and killed many!
              This shows to you that IAW was unable to respond to the refutations of the scholars and therefore chose to make Takfir and simply kill his opponents. That this is the bahaviour of criminals and not scholars is not needed to be stated here or explained any further.

This letter was later on printed under the name al-Sawa'iq al-Ilahiyya fil Radd 'ala al-Wahhabiyya.

The brother Pluma from the IA Forums (it does not exist anymore) had a very interesting thread with the name IAW and declaring takfรฎr on a whole population : the case of Al-Huraymila (click on the name to see the cached thread, it's really very informative and he uses Najdi sources!), where he also brought quotes from the book (and I've taken the quotes that will follow from him).

So let's see what the Shaykh Sulayman said:
              After mentioning the conditions of Ijtihad he said:

ูˆุงู†ู…ุง ุฐูƒุฑุช ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุฏู…ุฉ ู„ุชูƒูˆู† ู‚ุงุนุฏุฉ ูŠุฑุฌุน ุงู„ูŠู‡ุง ููŠู…ุง ู†ุฐูƒุฑู‡ ูุงู† ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ุงุจุชู„ู‰ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุจู…ู† ูŠู†ุชุณุจ ุงู„ู‰ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุณู†ุฉ ูˆูŠุณุชู†ุจุท ู…ู† ุนู„ูˆู…ู‡ู…ุง ูˆู„ุง ูŠุจุงู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุฎุงู„ูู‡ ูˆุงุฐุง ุทู„ุจุช ู…ู†ู‡ ุงู† ูŠุนุฑุถ ูƒู„ุงู…ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ู„ู… ูŠูุนู„ ุจู„ ูŠูˆุฌุจ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุงู„ุงุฎุฐ ุจู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ูˆูŠู…ูู‡ูˆู…ู‡ ูˆู…ู† ุฎุงู„ูู‡ ูู‡ูˆ ุนู†ุฏู‡ ูƒุงูุฑ ู‡ุฐุง ูˆู‡ูˆ ู„ู… ูŠูƒู† ููŠู‡ ุฎุตู„ุฉ ูˆุงุญุฏุฉ ู…ู† ุฎุตุงู„ ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุงุฌุชู‡ุงุฏ ูˆู„ุง ูˆุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนุดุฑ ูˆุงุญุฏุฉ

I have mentionned this introduction so it will be a rule by which we will judge in what we mention because in this day the people have been affected by one who is associated to the book and the sunna and draws conclusions from its sciences. He is apathetic to the one who differs with him and when it is requested to that he submits his statement to the people of knowledge he doesn't do it, rather he imposes on the people that they take his words and his understanding and that whoever differs with him, then he is a kafir, even though he doesn't have one attribute from the attributes of the people of ijtihad... by Allah, he does not even have one tenth of an attribute of ijtihรขd

- end of quote -

He said after the mentioning of some Ayat on Shirk:

ูู†ู‚ูˆู„ ู†ุนู… ูƒู„ ู‡ุฐุง ุญู‚ ูŠุฌุจ ุงู„ุงูŠู…ุงู† ุจู‡ ูˆู„ูƒู† ู…ู† ุงูŠู† ู„ูƒู… ุงู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู… ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุดู‡ุฏ ุงู† ู„ุง ุงู„ู‡ ุงู„ุง ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุงู† ู…ุญู…ุฏุง ุนุจุฏู‡ ูˆุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ ุงุฐุง ุฏุนู‰ ุบุงุฆุจุงู‹ ุงูˆ ู…ูŠุชุงู‹ ุงูˆ ู†ุฐุฑ ู„ู‡ ุงูˆ ุฐุจุญ ู„ุบูŠุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงูˆ ุชู…ุณุญ ุจู‚ุจุฑ ุงูˆ ุงุฎุฐ ู…ู† ุชุฑุงุจู‡ ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุงูƒุจุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู…ู† ูุนู„ู‡ ุญุจุท ุนู…ู„ู‡ ูˆุญู„ ู…ุงู„ู‡ ูˆุฏู…ู‡ ูˆุงู†ู‡ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุงุฑุงุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุณุจุญุงู†ู‡ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงูŠุฉ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุขู† ูุงู† ู‚ู„ุชู… ูู‡ู…ู†ุง ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู† ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุณู†ุฉ ู‚ู„ู†ุง ู„ุง ุนุจุฑุฉ ุจู…ูู‡ูˆู…ูƒู… ูˆู„ุง ูŠุฌูˆุฒู„ูƒู… ูˆู„ุง ู„ู…ุณู„ู… ุงู„ุงุฎุฐ ุจู…ูู‡ูˆู…ูƒู… ูุงู† ุงู„ุงู…ุฉ ู…ุฌู…ุนุฉ ูƒู…ุง ุชู‚ุฏู… ุงู† ุงู„ุงุณุชู†ุจุงุท ู…ุฑุชุจุฉ ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุงุฌุชู‡ุงุฏ ุงู„ู…ุทู„ู‚ ูˆู…ุน ู‡ุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุงุฌุชู…ุนุช ุดุฑูˆุท ุงู„ุงุฌุชู‡ุงุฏ ููŠ ุฑุฌู„ ู„ู… ูŠุฌุจ ุนู„ู‰ ุงุญุฏ ุงู„ุงุฎุฐ ุจู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ุฏูˆู† ู†ุธุฑ

So we say yes this true and we have to accept it and have faith in it but where did you get that the muslim, who testifies that there is no divinity but Allah and that Muhammad is his slave, when he calls an absent or a dead, or vows to him, or makes a sacrifice to other than Allah or takes some of his soil that this is the great shirk for which the perpretrator loses his deeds and his wealth and blood becomes permissible, and that this is what Allah meant by these verses and others in the quran. If you say that this from your understanding of the quran and sunna, we say there is nothing to be taken in account from your understanding and it is not permissible for you or for a muslim to take this understanding because the ummat has agreed as we have explained that drawing rules is one of the degrees of the mujtahid mutlaq, and even if you reached the level of ijtihad it is not obligatory for anyone to follow your position without verifiying it.
              - end of quote -

ู‚ุงู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุชู‚ูŠ ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ู…ู† ุงูˆุฌุจ ุชู‚ู„ูŠุฏ ุงู„ุงู…ุงู… ุจุนูŠู†ู‡ ุฏูˆู† ู†ุธุฑ ุงู†ู‡ ูŠุณุชุชุงุจ ูุงู† ุชุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุง ู‚ุชู„ ุงู†ุชู‡ู‰ ูˆุงู† ู‚ู„ุชู… ุงุฎุฐู†ุง ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู† ูƒู„ุงู… ุจุนุถ ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ูƒุงุจู† ุชูŠู…ูŠุฉ ูˆุงุจู† ุงู„ู‚ูŠู… ู„ุงู†ู‡ู… ุณู…ูˆุง ุฐู„ูƒ ุดุฑูƒุงู‹ (ู‚ู„ู†ุง) ู‡ุฐุง ุญู‚ ูˆู†ูˆุงูู‚ูƒู… ุนู„ู‰ ุชู‚ู„ูŠุฏ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎูŠู† ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ุดุฑูƒ ูˆู„ูƒู† ู‡ู… ู„ู… ูŠู‚ูˆู„ูˆุง ูƒู…ุง ู‚ู„ุชู… ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ุดุฑูƒ ุงูƒุจุฑ ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ู…ู† ุงู„ุงุณู„ุงู… ูˆุชุฌุฑูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ูƒู„ ุจู„ุฏ ู‡ุฐุง ููŠู‡ุง ุงุญูƒุงู… ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑุฏุฉ ุจู„ ู…ู† ู„ู… ูŠูƒูุฑู‡ู… ุนู†ุฏูƒู… ูู‡ูˆ ูƒุงูุฑ ุชุฌุฑูŠ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงุญูƒุงู… ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑุฏุฉ ูˆู„ูƒู†ู‡ู… ุฑุญู…ู‡ู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฐูƒุฑูˆุง ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ุดุฑูƒ ูˆุดุฏุฏูˆุง ููŠู‡ ูˆู†ู‡ูˆุง ุนู†ู‡ ูˆู„ูƒู† ู…ุง ู‚ุงู„ูˆุง ูƒู…ุง ู‚ู„ุชู… ูˆู„ุง ุนุดุฑ ู…ุนุดุงุฑู‡ ูˆู„ูƒู†ูƒู… ุงุฎุฐุชู… ู…ู† ู‚ูˆู„ู‡ู… ู…ุงุฌุงุฒ ู„ูƒู… ุฏูˆู† ุบูŠุฑู‡ ุจู„ ููŠ ูƒู„ุงู…ู‡ู… ุฑุญู…ู‡ู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู…ุงูŠุฏู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุงูุงุนูŠู„ ุดุฑูƒ ุงุตุบุฑ ูˆุนู„ู‰ ุชู‚ุฏูŠุฑ ุงู† ููŠ ุจุนุถ ุงูุฑุงุฏู‡ ู…ุงู‡ูˆ ุดุฑูƒ ุงูƒุจุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุญุณุจ ุญุงู„ ู‚ุงุฆู„ู‡ ูˆู†ูŠุชู‡ ูู‡ู… ุฐูƒุฑูˆุง ููŠ ุจุนุถ ู…ูˆุงุถุน ู…ู† ูƒู„ุงู…ู‡ู… ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ู„ุง ูŠูƒูุฑ ุญุชู‰ ุชู‚ูˆู… ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุญุฌุฉ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠูƒูุฑ ุชุงุฑูƒู‡ุง ูƒู…ุง ูŠุฃุชูŠ ููŠ ูƒู„ุงู…ู‡ู… ุงู† ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู…ูุตู„ุง ูˆู„ูƒู† ุงู„ู…ุทู„ูˆุจ ู…ู†ูƒู… ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฑุฌูˆุน ุงู„ู‰ ูƒู„ุงู… ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู…

Sheikh Taqi Al-Din (Shaykh Al-Islรขm Ibn Taymiyya) said: Whoever renders obligatory the following of an Imam in particular without verification then he is asked to repent or else he is killed, end of his words. If you say that you took this from the speech of some people of knowledge like Ibn Taymiya and Ibn Al-Qayyim because they called this shirk, we say it is the truth and we agree with you in doing their taqlรฎd the two sheikhs and that this is shirk but they did not say as you did that is shirk akbar which expells from the religion of islam and for which a region is declared a region of apostasy when that sort of act takes place in their region. In fact, whoever doesn't make takfir of them, then he is a kafir for you and the rulings of apostasy apply to him! But they said this is shirk and they were hard on it, they forbade it but they did not say what you said nor one tenth of what you said. Rather there is in their speech what indicates that these actions are shirk asghar. Let's suppose that, among some individuals, it is shirk akbar then it depends on the situation and intention of the individual because they mentionned in some places of their statements that takfir is not made until the proof is established which expels the one who abandons the proof as will be shown, insha Allah, with details.
              What is requested from you is that you return to the statements of the scholars.

- end of quote -

He said regarding asking other than Allah ta'ala:

ูˆุงู…ุง (ุงู„ุณุคุงู„) ู…ู† ุบูŠุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูุตู„ู‡ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุชู‚ูŠ ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ุฑุญู…ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู† ูƒุงู† ุงู„ุณุฆู„ ูŠุณุฆุงู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณุฆูˆู„ ู…ุซู„ ุบูุฑุงู† ุงู„ุฐู†ูˆุจ ูˆุงุฏุฎุงู„ ุงู„ุฌู†ุฉ ูˆุงู„ู†ุฌุงุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุงุฑูˆุงู†ุฒุงู„ ุงู„ู…ุทุฑ ูˆุงู†ุจุงุช ุงู„ุดุฌุฑ ูˆุงู…ุซุงู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ู…ู† ุฎุตุงุฆุต ุงู„ุฑุจูˆุจูŠุฉ ูู‡ุฐุง ุดุฑูƒ ูˆุถู„ุงู„ ูŠุณุชุชุงุจ ุตุงุญุจู‡ ูุงู† ุชุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุงู‚ุชู„ ูˆู„ูƒู† ุงู„ุดุฎุต ุงู„ู…ุนูŠู† ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูุนู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ู„ุง ูŠูƒูุฑ ุญุชู‰ ุชู‚ูˆู… ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุญุฌุฉ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠูƒูุฑ ุชุงุฑูƒู‡ุง ูƒู…ุง ูŠุฃุชูŠ ุจูŠุงู† ูƒู„ุงู…ู‡ ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู† ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰

As for the request (du'a) from other than Allah, then the shaykh Taqi Al-Din rahimahullah explained that if the one who request from the requested something like forgiving sins, entering paradise, protection from the hell-fire, giving rain or the germination of trees and things like that which are from the specificities of Lordship then it is shirk and Dalal, the one involved in it is asked to repent either he repents or is killed. But the individual who does that is not expelled from Islรขm until the proof which expels the one who abandons it is established as will be mentionned insha Allah ta'รขla
              - end of quote -

(ูุงู† ู‚ู„ุช) ุฐูƒุฑ ุนู†ู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ุงู‚ู†ุงุน ุงู†ู‡ ู‚ุงู„ ู…ู† ุฌุนู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ ูˆุจูŠู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุณุงุฆุท ูŠุฏุนูˆู‡ู… ูˆูŠุณุฆุงู„ู‡ู… ูˆูŠุชูˆูƒู„ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ูƒูุฑ ุงุฌู…ุงุนุงู‹ (ู‚ู„ุช) ู‡ุฐุง ุญู‚ ูˆู„ูƒู† ุงู„ุจู„ุงุก ู…ู† ุนุฏู… ูู‡ู… ูƒู„ุงู… ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ู„ูˆุชุฃู…ู„ุชู… ุงู„ุนุจุงุฑุฉ ุชุฃู…ู„ุง ุชุงู…ุง ู„ุนุฑูุชู… ุงู†ูƒู… ุชุฃูˆู„ุชู… ุงู„ุนุจุงุฑุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุบูŠุฑ ุชุฃูˆูŠู„ู‡ุง ูˆู„ูƒู† ู‡ุฐุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุนุฌุจ ุชุชุฑูƒูˆู† ูƒู„ุงู…ู‡ ุงู„ูˆุงุถุญ ูˆุชุฐู‡ุจูˆู† ุงู„ู‰ ุนุจุงุฑุฉ ู…ุฌู…ู„ุฉ ุชุณุชู†ุจุทูˆู† ู…ู†ู‡ุง ุถุฏ ูƒู„ุงู… ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ูˆุชุฒุนู…ูˆู† ุงู† ูƒู„ุงู…ูƒู… ูˆู…ูู‡ูˆู…ูƒู… ุงุฌู…ุงุน ู‡ู„ ุณุจู‚ูƒู… ุงู„ู‰ ู…ูู‡ูˆู…ูƒู… ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุนุจุงุฑุฉ ุงุญุฏ ูŠุงุณุจุญุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู…ุงุชุฎุดูˆู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ (ูˆู„ูƒู†) ุงู†ุธุฑ ุงู„ู‰ ู„ูุธ ุงู„ุนุจุงุฑุฉ ูˆู‡ูˆ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ูŠุฏุนูˆู‡ู…
              ูˆูŠุชูˆูƒู„ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ูˆูŠุณุฆุงู„ู‡ู… ูƒูŠู ุฌุงุก ุจูˆุงูˆ ุงู„ุนุทู ูˆู‚ุฑู† ุจูŠู† ุงู„ุฏุนุงุก ูˆุงู„ุชูˆูƒู„ ูˆุงู„ุณุคุขู„

If you say what was mentionned from him (Shaykh Al-Islรขm) in Al-Iqnรข' that he said : Whoever takes an intermediary between himself and Allah, invoking them, asking them and relying on them has disbelieved by consensus.
              I say: It is true but the catastrophe comes from your misunderstanding of the statements of people of knowledge. If you had pondered attentively the wording you would have known that you have misinterpreted it. What is strange with you is that you leave clear words of scholars and you use a resumed statement which goes against what the people of knowledge said and you pretend that your interpretation is a consensus. Has anyone preceded you in your understanding? Ya subhan Allah, don't you fear Allah? But look at the wording and it is his word : "invokes them and relies on them and asks them" look how the word "and" of inclusion came and he joined between the invocation, reliance and asking.

- end of quote -

He said regarding Tabarruk with graves (not Tabarruk in general) and Tawaf around graves:

(ูˆุงู…ุง) ุงู„ุชุจุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุชู…ุณุญ ุจุงู„ู‚ุจูˆุฑ ูˆุงุฎุฐ ุงู„ุชุฑุงุจ ู…ู†ู‡ุง ูˆุงู„ุทูˆุงู ุจู‡ุง ูู‚ุฏ ุฐูƒุฑู‡ ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ูุจุนุถู‡ู… ุนุฏู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ูƒุฑูˆู‡ุงุช ูˆุจุนุถู‡ู… ุนุฏู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุญุฑู…ุงุช ูˆู„ู… ูŠู†ุทู‚ ูˆุงุญุฏ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุจุงู† ูุงุนู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ุฑุชุฏ ูƒู…ุง ู‚ู„ุชู… ุงู†ุชู… ุจู„ ุชูƒูุฑูˆู† ู…ู† ู„ู… ูŠูƒูุฑ ูุงุนู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ูุงู„ู…ุณุฆุงู„ุฉ ู…ุฐูƒูˆุฑุฉ ููŠ ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ุฌู†ุงุฆุฒ ููŠ ูุตู„ ุงู„ุฏูู† ูˆุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ุงู„ู…ูŠุช ูุงู† ุงุฑุฏุช ุงู„ูˆู‚ูˆู ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุงุฐูƒุฑุช ู„ูƒ ูุทุงู„ุน ุงู„ูุฑูˆุน ูˆุงู„ุงู‚ู†ุงุน ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู…ุง ู…ู† ูƒุชุจ ุงู„ูู‚ู‡

As for Tabarruk, and rubbing the graves as well as taking from its soil and making tawรขf around it, so among the people of knowledge some have mentionned these actions among the disliked things and others among the forbidden things and none of them ever said that the one who doing it is an apostate (as you said) and so is the one refusing to make his takfir. This topic was mentioned in the section of funerals under the subsection of burial and visiting the dead. If you want to find what I mentioned refer to Al-Furu, Al-Iqna and other books of fiqh.
              - end of quote -

He said the following regarding chain-Takfir (which his brother was famous for doing!):

ูุงู† ู‚ู„ุชู… ู…ู‚ุชุฏูˆู† ุจุจุนุถ ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ููŠ ุงู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงูุนุงู„ ุดุฑูƒ (ู‚ู„ู†ุงู†ุนู…) ูˆู†ุญู† ู†ูˆุงูู‚ูƒู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู† ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงูุนุงู„ ู…ุงูŠูƒูˆู† ุดุฑูƒุง ูˆู„ูƒู† ู…ู† ุงูŠู† ุงุฎุฐุชู… ู…ู† ูƒู„ุงู… ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุงูƒุจุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุฐูƒุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุณุจุญุงู†ู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุฃู† ูˆุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุญู„ ู…ุง ุตุงุญุจู‡ ูˆุฏู…ู‡ ูˆุชุฌุฑูŠ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงุญูƒุงู… ุงู„ู…ุฑุชุฏูŠู† ูˆุงู† ู…ู† ุดูƒ ููŠ ูƒูุฑู‡ ูู‡ูˆ ูƒุงูุฑ

If you say that you are following some of the people of knowledge who said these actions are shirk, then we say yes and we agree with you that among some of these actions is what is shirk but where did you take from the people of knowledge that this is the great shirk which Allah has mentionned in the quran and the one which allows the blood of its doer, that the rulings of the apostates apply to him and that whoever doubts about his kufr is a kafir
              - end of quote -

Regarding the "proofs" his brother uses:

ูˆู„ูƒู† ู…ู† ุงุนุฌุจ ุงู„ุนุฌุจ ุงู†ูƒู… ุชุณุชุฏู„ูˆู† ุจู‡ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฎู„ุงู ูƒู„ุงู… ุตุงุญุจู‡ุง ูˆุนู„ู‰ ุฎู„ุงู ูƒู„ุงู… ู…ู† ุงูˆุฑุฏู‡ุง ูˆู†ู‚ู„ู‡ุง ููŠ ูƒุชุจู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุฎุตูˆุตูŠุงุช ูƒู„ุงู…ู‡ู… ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงุดูŠุงุก ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชูƒูุฑูˆู† ุจู‡ุง ุจู„ ุฐูƒุฑูˆุง ุงู„ู†ุฐุฑ ูˆุงู„ุฐุจุญ ูˆุจุนุถ ุงู„ุฏุนุงุก ูˆุจุนุถู‡ุง ุนุฏูˆู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ูƒุฑูˆู‡ุงุช ูƒุงู„ุชุจุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุชู…ุณุญ ูˆุงุฎุฐ ุชุฑุงุจ ุงู„ู‚ุจูˆุฑ ู„ู„ุชุจุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุทูˆุงู ุจู‡ุง ูˆู‚ุฏ ุฐูƒุฑ ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ููŠ ูƒุชุจู‡ู… ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุตุงุญุจ ุงู„ุงู‚ู†ุงุน ูˆุงู„ู„ูุธ ู„ู‡ ู‚ุงู„ ูˆูŠูƒุฑู‡ ุงู„ู…ุจูŠุช ุนู†ุฏ ุงู„ู‚ุจุฑ ูˆุชุฌุตูŠุตู‡ ูˆุชุฒูˆูŠู‚ู‡ ูˆุชุฎู„ูŠู‚ู‡ ูˆุชู‚ุจูŠู„ู‡ ูˆุงู„ุทูˆุงู ุจู‡ ูˆุชุจุฎูŠุฑู‡ ูˆูƒุชุงุจุฉ ุงู„ุฑู‚ุงุน ุงู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุฏุณู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุงู†ู‚ุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุงุณุชุดูุงุก ุจุงู„ุชุฑุจุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ุงุณู‚ุงู… ู„ุงู† ุฐู„ูƒ ูƒู„ู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุจุฏุน

From the strangest of things is that you use it (the word), in another way than he said it and in contradiction with how it was reported from him and mentionned. In particular these things which you make takfir like vows, sacrifices, some duaas and some of these things he mentionned them among the disliked things like tabarruk, rubbing, taking from the soil of the grave for tabarruk and tawaf around it. The scholars mentioned in their books among them the writer of Al-Iqna and the word is as follows, he said: It is disliked to sleep around the grave, to plaster it, to adorn it, to kiss it, to make tawaf around it, to incense it, to write something on it, to shove a whole in it, to seek cure from its soil for the sick because all of this is an innovation...
              - end of quote -

Imagine that after the Shaykh Sulayman clarified all the above - and more! - IAW still had the audacity to continue his mass-Takfir and kept on killing Muslims and in fact made Takfir upon his own brother and the people of Huraymila and killed many of them! Why? Because they didn't agree with his Takfir!

Comment

In all fairness this forum doesn't seem to have a Wahhabi representative to make an actual case in favour of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. However, the overall silence of the Salafi community in the West to Yasir Qadhi's heavy allegations against their 'spiritual founder' speaks volumes in my books.

From the few who publicly challenged his claims were:

https://www.abukhadeejah.com/a-brief...-died-1206-ah/
                The quotes that I have brought in Arabic are more than enough to answer the claims of this Abu Khadeejah guy. Note that I haven't even finished the practical results yet.

It should be noted here that even the worst Khawarij will deny to make Takfir upon Muslims, rather they will claim that "we only make Takfir upon Kuffar". So this is no point and I'll ignore that.
                I would however like to respond specifically to the second quote where IAW denies the statements of the Hanbali Shaykh Ibn Suhaym regarding him to be true and show another time that he's a liar and not to be trusted in any way.

Proving that the scholars were truthful regarding Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) and that IAW himself was the liar!

Under the 26th point of the results of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance and extreme ideas on a theoretical level I mentioned the following quote (which is the quote that the above Madkhali also mentioned, but he did not translate all points that IAW denied and claimed to be a "great slander" against him):

ุซู… ู„ุง ูŠุฎูู‰ ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุฃู†ู‡ ุจู„ุบู†ูŠ ุฃู† ุฑุณุงู„ุฉ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุณุญูŠู… ู‚ุฏ ูˆุตู„ุช ุฅู„ูŠูƒู…ุŒ ูˆุฃู†ู‡ ู‚ุจู„ู‡ุง ูˆุตุฏู‚ู‡ุง ุจุนุถ ุงู„ู…ู†ุชู…ูŠู† ู„ู„ุนู„ู… ููŠ ุฌู‡ุชูƒู…ุŒ ูˆุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุนู„ู… ุฃู† ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ุงูุชุฑู‰ ุนู„ูŠ ุฃู…ูˆุฑุง ู„ู… ุฃู‚ู„ู‡ุงุŒ ูˆู„ู… ูŠุฃุช ุฃูƒุซุฑู‡ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุจุงู„ูŠ.
                ูู…ู†ู‡ุง ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ุฅู†ูŠ ู…ุจุทู„ ูƒุชุจ ุงู„ู…ุฐุงู‡ุจ ุงู„ุฃุฑุจุนุฉ; ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃู‚ูˆู„: ุฅู† ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ู…ู† ุณุชู…ุฆุฉ ุณู†ุฉ ู„ูŠุณูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุดูŠุกุŒ ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃุฏุนูŠ ุงู„ุงุฌุชู‡ุงุฏ; ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฎุงุฑุฌ ุนู† ุงู„ุชู‚ู„ูŠุฏ; ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃู‚ูˆู„: ุฅู† ุงุฎุชู„ุงู ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ู†ู‚ู…ุฉุŒ ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃูƒูุฑ ู…ู† ุชูˆุณู„ ุจุงู„ุตุงู„ุญูŠู†; ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃูƒูุฑ ุงู„ุจูˆุตูŠุฑูŠ ู„ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ูŠุง ุฃูƒุฑู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู‚; ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃู‚ูˆู„: ู„ูˆ ุฃู‚ุฏุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ู‡ุฏู… ู‚ุจุฉ ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู„ู‡ุฏู…ุชู‡ุงุŒ ูˆู„ูˆ ุฃู‚ุฏุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ูƒุนุจุฉ ู„ุฃุฎุฐุช ู…ูŠุฒุงุจู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุฌุนู„ุช ู„ู‡ุง ู…ูŠุฒุงุจุง ู…ู† ุฎุดุจุŒ ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃุญุฑู… ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ู‚ุจุฑ ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู…ุŒ ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃู†ูƒุฑ ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ู‚ุจุฑ ุงู„ูˆุงู„ุฏูŠู† ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู…ุงุŒ ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃูƒูุฑ ู…ู† ุญู„ู ุจุบูŠุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃูƒูุฑ ุงุจู† ุงู„ูุงุฑุถุŒ ูˆุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠ; ูˆุฅู†ูŠ ุฃุญุฑู‚ ุฏู„ุงุฆู„ ุงู„ุฎูŠุฑุงุชุŒ ูˆุฑูˆุถ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุญูŠู†ุŒ ูˆุฃุณู…ูŠู‡ ุฑูˆุถ ุงู„ุดูŠุงุทูŠู†.
                ุฌูˆุงุจูŠ ุนู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ู…ุณุงุฆู„ ุฃู† ุฃู‚ูˆู„: ุณุจุญุงู†ูƒ ู‡ุฐุง ุจู‡ุชุงู† ุนุธูŠู…; ูˆู‚ุจู„ู‡ ู…ู† ุจู‡ุช ู…ุญู…ุฏุง ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุฃู†ู‡ ูŠุณุจ ุนูŠุณู‰ ุงุจู† ู…ุฑูŠู…ุŒ ูˆูŠุณุจ ุงู„ุตุงู„ุญูŠู†ุŒ ูุชุดุงุจู‡ุช ู‚ู„ูˆุจู‡ู… ุจุงูุชุฑุงุก ุงู„ูƒุฐุจุŒ ูˆู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ุฒูˆุฑ..
                ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/33-34) -

So here we see that IAW mentions a number of things that the Hanbali Shaykh Ibn Suhaym (d. 1181 AH) ascribed to him [or his followers], which he denies to be true and regards as "a great slander" in his letter to the people of al-Qassim.

The points that were ascribed to him were the following:
                1) That he invalidated the books of the 4 Madhahib
                2) That the claimed that the people have been upon nothing for 600 years
                3) That he claimed Ijtihad, had abandoned Taqlid (of the Madhahib) and said that the difference of opinion of the scholars were a curse (and not a mercy)
                4) That he made Takfir upon those who perform Tawassul with the righteous
                5) That he made Takfir upon al-Busiri (the great poet) because of his statement "O most honorable of the creation..."
                6) That he - if he would have the ability to - would have destroy the dome of the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - and replaced the waterspout of the Ka'ba with one from wood
                7) That he disallowed the visitation of the grave of the Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - and that of ones parents and other than them
                8) That he made Takfir upon the one swearing by other than Allah
                9) That he made Takfir upon Ibn al-Faridh and Ibn 'Arabi
                10) That he burned the works Dala`il al-Khayrat and Rawdh al-Rayahin and that he called it as "Rawdh al-Shayatin"

IAW then claims that ALL of this is a "great slander". So let's see one by one:

1) His invalidation of the books of the 4 Madhahib:

In one of his letters IAW writes to the son of the Hanbali Shaykh 'Abdullah bin 'Isa (d. 1175 AH) - who uses the books of Fiqh (i.e. of the 4 Madhahib) as proof against him - by telling him that "that which you call as Fiqh is that which Allah has named as polytheism and taking them as Lords..."

ุงุชูŽู‘ุฎูŽุฐููˆุง ุฃูŽุญู’ุจูŽุงุฑูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูˆูŽุฑูู‡ู’ุจูŽุงู†ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ุฃูŽุฑู’ุจูŽุงุจุงู‹ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฏููˆู†ู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡ู} ุงู„ุขูŠุฉ [ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุงู„ุชูˆุจุฉ ุขูŠุฉ: 31] ุŒ ูุณุฑู‡ุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูˆุงู„ุฃุฆู…ุฉ ุจุนุฏู‡ ุจู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุชุณู…ูˆู†ู‡ ุงู„ูู‚ู‡ุŒ ูˆู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุณู…ุงู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุดุฑูƒุง ูˆุงุชุฎุงุฐู‡ู… ุฃุฑุจุงุจุงุŒ ู„ุง ุฃุนู„ู… ุจูŠู† ุงู„ู…ูุณุฑูŠู† ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงุฎุชู„ุงูุง
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/52) -

He has many such catastrophic statements regarding Islamic Fiqh and in the same vain he also claimed that most of al-Iqna' and al-Muntaha (both highly reliable Hanbali Fiqh books!) is in opposition to the way of Imam Ahmad and his explicit statements (quoted in the op)!

So he indeed invalidated the books of the Madhahib!

2) IAW and his followers believing that the people have been upon nothing for 600 years:

When IAW's followers invaded Makka al-Mukarrama 'Abdullah bin Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1244 AH) (i.e. son of IAW!) wrote a letter "clarifying what they demand from the people and WHY THEY ARE FIGHTING THEM" ("ุฑุณุงู„ุฉ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุขู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุนู†ุฏู…ุง ุฏุฎู„ูˆุง ู…ูƒุฉุŒ ูˆุจูŠุงู† ู…ุง ูŠุทู„ุจูˆู† ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ูˆูŠู‚ุงุชู„ูˆู†ู‡ู… ุนู„ูŠู‡") (see al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/222) and in this letter he mentions one of the scholars of Makka and that "he was asking regarding the issue of intercession, BECAUSE OF WHICH THE SWORD WAS DRAWN" ("ูˆูŠุณุฃู„ ุนู† ู…ุณุฃู„ุฉ ุงู„ุดูุงุนุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุฌุฑุฏ ุงู„ุณูŠู ุจุณุจุจู‡ุง") (1/226) and how he was answered until he says:

ูุฅู† ู‚ุงู„ ู‚ุงุฆู„ ู…ู†ูุฑ ุนู† ู‚ุจูˆู„ ุงู„ุญู‚ ูˆุงู„ุฅุฐุนุงู† ู„ู‡ : ูŠู„ุฒู… ู…ู† ุชู‚ุฑูŠุฑูƒู…ุŒ ูˆู‚ุทุนูƒู… ููŠ ุฃู† ู…ู† ู‚ุงู„ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ุฃุณุฃู„ูƒ ุงู„ุดูุงุนุฉ : ุฃู†ู‡ ู…ุดุฑูƒ ู…ู‡ุฏุฑ ุงู„ุฏู… ุ› ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุงู„ ุจูƒูุฑ ุบุงู„ุจ ุงู„ุฃู…ุฉ ุŒ ูˆู„ุง ุณูŠู…ุง ุงู„ู…ุชุฃุฎุฑูŠู†ุŒ ู„ุชุตุฑูŠุญ ุนู„ู…ุงุฆู‡ู… ุงู„ู…ุนุชุจุฑูŠู† : ุฃู† ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู†ุฏูˆุจุŒ ูˆุดู†ูˆุง ุงู„ุบุงุฑุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ุฎุงู„ู ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ! ู‚ู„ุช : ู„ุง ูŠู„ุฒู…ุŒ ู„ุฃู† ู„ุงุฒู… ุงู„ู…ุฐู‡ุจ ู„ูŠุณ ุจู…ุฐู‡ุจุŒ ูƒู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ู…ู‚ุฑุฑุŒ ูˆู…ุซู„ ุฐู„ูƒ : ู„ุง ูŠู„ุฒู… ุฃู† ู†ูƒูˆู† ู…ุฌุณู…ุฉุŒ ูˆุฅู† ู‚ู„ู†ุง ุจุฌู‡ุฉ ุงู„ุนู„ูˆุŒ ูƒู…ุง ูˆุฑุฏ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ุจุฐู„ูƒ .ูˆู†ุญู† ู†ู‚ูˆู„ ููŠู…ู† ู…ุงุช : ุชู„ูƒ ุฃู…ุฉ ู‚ุฏ ุฎู„ุช ุ› ูˆู„ุง ู†ูƒูุฑ ุฅู„ุง ู…ู† ุจู„ุบุชู‡ ุฏุนูˆุชู†ุง ู„ู„ุญู‚ุŒ ูˆูˆุถุญุช ู„ู‡ ุงู„ู…ุญุฌุฉุŒ ูˆู‚ุงู…ุช ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุญุฌุฉุŒ ูˆุฃุตุฑ ู…ุณุชูƒุจุฑุงู‹ ู…ุนุงู†ุฏุงู‹ุŒ ูƒุบุงู„ุจ ู…ู† ู†ู‚ุงุชู„ู‡ู… ุงู„ูŠูˆู…ุŒ ูŠุตุฑูˆู† ุนู„ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฅุดุฑุงูƒุŒ ูˆูŠู…ุชู†ุนูˆู† ู…ู† ูุนู„ ุงู„ูˆุงุฌุจุงุชุŒ ูˆูŠุชุธุงู‡ุฑูˆู† ุจุฃูุนุงู„ ุงู„ูƒุจุงุฆุฑุŒ ุงู„ู…ุญุฑู…ุงุช ุ› ูˆุบูŠุฑ ุงู„ุบุงู„ุจ : ุฅู†ู…ุง ู†ู‚ุงุชู„ู‡ ู„ู…ู†ุงุตุฑุชู‡ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุญุงู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุฑุถุงู‡ ุจู‡ุŒ ูˆู„ุชูƒุซูŠุฑ ุณูˆุงุฏ ู…ู† ุฐูƒุฑุŒ ูˆุงู„ุชุฃู„ูŠุจ ู…ุนู‡ุŒ ูู„ู‡ ุญูŠู†ุฆุฐ ุญูƒู…ู‡ ููŠ ู‚ุชุงู„ู‡

If someone - trying to cause [a feeling of] opposition against accepting the truth and submission to it - says:
                Your statement and certain assertion that the one who says "O Messenger of Allah, I ask for your intercession" is a polytheist whose blood is to be spilled, necessitates that one affirms the disbelief of the majority of the [Islamic] nation (Umma), especially the later ones [from among them], because their relied upon scholars have said that this is allowed and attacked the one who opposed in this [issue].
                I say: This is not necessitated, because that which a statement necessitates is not the statement itself (Lazim al-Madhhab laysa bi Madhhab) as it is established and this is just like itโ€˜s not necessary for us to be Mujassima just because we affirm the direction of highness (for Allah ta'ala) as the narration came regarding it.
                We say regarding the one who has [already] died: { These were a nation that have passed away } [2:134] and we do not declare anyone to be a disbeliever except the one whom our call to truth has reached and the argument has become obvious to him and the proof has been established upon him and [thereafter] he [still] arrogantly and stubbornly insists [upon doing this] like the majority we fight today:
                They insist on this committing of polytheism (Ishrak)
                and stay away from fulfilling the obligations and commit major sins and [other] sins.
                As for the non-majority: We fight them for supporting the one whose state is like that and are pleased with them and make the group of those mentioned [before] larger and are allied to them, then the ruling of fighting against them applies to them also.

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/234-235) -

So what we understand from the above is that IAW's group believed that the scholars before them were upon "Shirk akbar" (greater polytheism) (!!!) (because of the issue of asking intercession from the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam!*), but since their call had not reached them they didn't regarded them as disbelievers (as if these major scholars were waiting for IAW to teach them about Tawhid!), but as for the people of their own time, then they were "polytheists and disbelievers who deserve to be faught!". If this is not a cultist behaviour and shameless Kharijism, then what is it?

*You can go and check the chapter of Hajj under the section regarding the visitation of the blessed grave of our beloved Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - in the major Fiqh books of the 4 Madhahib and see for yourself what they have stated! One example per Madhhab:
                - From the Hanafi Fiqh book al-Ikhtiyar li Ta'lil al-Mukhtar [by Imam al-Mawsilli (d. 683 AH)]: "Intercession intercession, o Messenger of Allah"
                - From the Shafi'i Fiqh book al-Majmu' [by Imam al-Nawawi (d. 676 AH)]: "and he should make him a mean for himself and seek intercession through him unto his Lord subhanahu wa taโ€™ala"
                - From the Maliki Fiqh book al-Qawanin al-Fiqhiyya [by Imam Ibn Juzayy (d. 741 AH)]: "and [he should] seek his intercession unto Allah"
                - From the Hanbali Fiqh book al-Mughni [by Imam Ibn Qudama (d. 620 AH)]: "So Iโ€™ve come to you, asking [my Lord] for forgiveness for my sin and seeking intercession with you unto my Lord"

Look at the time these scholars passed away and calculate how many years they lived before IAW! So he was indeed believing that the Umma was upon nothing for centuries upon centuries!
                It should be noted here that the seeking of intercession was practiced since the time of the Salaf al-salih and Imam Malik (d. 179 AH) explicitly recommended doing it as al-Qadhi 'Iyadh (d. 544 AH) authentically narrated from a number of his teachers. So the Umma was "upon nothing" from the very beginning according to IAW's call in reality!

3) IAW acting like a Mujtahid, denying Taqlid and regarding the difference of the scholars as a curse

Since IAW brought up issues and rulings, which no one before him has ever mentioned or issued, it necessitates him to claim Ijtihad and to deny Taqlid. The only other option is that he's claiming to receive revelation, which is outright apostasy. Whatever the case: He's a liar no matter which option he chooses!

And here we see how IAW argues how the difference of the scholars is not a mercy, but rather a curse:

ูˆุฃู…ุง ู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ุฅู…ุงู… ุฃุญู…ุฏ: ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠูุชูŠ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ูŠุชู‚ู„ุฏ ุฃู…ุฑุงู‹ ุนุธูŠู…ุงู‹ ... ุฅู„ุฎุŒ ูู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ู…ูุชูŠ ูŠู†ู‚ู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‚ูˆุงู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ู„ุง ู„ู‡....
                ูู‚ูˆู„ ุงู„ุฅู…ุงู… ุฃุญู…ุฏ ูŠุฑุฏ ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ู‚ุงู„: ุงู„ุงุฎุชู„ุงู ุฑุญู…ุฉุŒ ู„ุง ูŠุชุฌู‡ ุฅู„ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู‚ูˆู„ ุจุฃู† ุงู„ุงุฎุชู„ุงู ู†ู‚ู…ุฉ ู„ุง ุฑุญู…ุฉ!!ุŒ ูุญูŠู†ุฆุฐ ูŠุฎุงู ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ูุชูŠุŒ ูˆูŠุชู‚ู„ุฏ ุฃู…ุฑุงู‹ ุนุธูŠู…ุงู‹ุ› ู‡ุฐุง ูˆุฌู‡ ุงู„ุชุนุธูŠู… ูˆุงู„ุชุญุฐูŠุฑ ููŠ ูƒู„ุงู… ุฃุญู…ุฏุŒ ูˆูŠุดู‡ุฏ ู„ู‡ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ูŠู†ุจุบูŠ ู„ู…ู† ุฃูุชู‰ ุฃู† ูŠูƒูˆู† ุนุงู„ู…ุงู‹ ุจู‚ูˆู„ ู…ู† ุชู‚ุฏู…ู‡ุŒ ูˆุฅู„ุง ูู„ุง ูŠูุชูŠ; ูŠุฑูŠุฏ ุฃู† ุงู„ุนู„ู… ุจุฃู‚ูˆุงู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ุณุจุจ ู„ู„ุฅุตุงุจุฉุŒ ูˆู…ุนุฑูุฉ ุงู„ุญู‚ ููŠ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ุฃู…ุฑุŒ ูˆู„ูŠุณ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุตูˆุฏ ุฃู†ู‡ ูŠุฃุฎุฐ ุจูƒู„ ู‚ูˆู„ ูˆูŠูุชูŠ ุจู‡ุŒ ููŠูƒูˆู† ุงุฎุชู„ุงูู‡ู… ุฑุญู…ุฉ ูƒู…ุง ุฒุนู…ู‡ ู‡ุฐุง....
                ูˆู„ูˆ ูƒุงู† ุงู„ุงุฎุชู„ุงู ู…ู…ุฏูˆุญุงู‹ ูˆุฑุญู…ุฉ ู„ู… ูŠูƒู† ู„ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฎูˆู ู…ุนู†ู‰

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 4/97) -

So here we see that he was clearly lying in the letter to the people of al-Qassim mentioned in the beginning!

4) IAW's Takfir upon those who perform Tawassul with the righteous

Tawassul is a broad term and what is intended is more than just using the wording (!) of asking Allah ta'ala by the rank of a righteous person.

Imam Taqi al-Din al-Subki (d. 756 AH) said in his Shifa` al-Saqam on p. 357:

ุงุนู„ู… : ุฃู†ู‡ ูŠูŽุฌููˆุฒู ุŒ ูˆูŽูŠูŽุญุณู†ู ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽูˆุณู„ู ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุงุณุชุบุงุซุฉ ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุชู‘ูŽุดููุน ุจุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุฑุจู‡ ุณุจุญุงู†ู‡ ูˆุชุนุงู„ู‰ ุŒ ูˆูŽุฌูˆุงุฒู ุฐู„ูƒ ูˆูŽุญูุณู†ู‡ู ุ› ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุฑ ุงู„ู…ุนู„ููˆู…ุฉู ู„ููƒูู„ู‘ู ุฐูŠ ุฏูŠู† ุŒ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆูุฉ ู…ู† ููุนู„ู ุงู„ุฃู†ุจูŠุงุก ูˆุงู„ู…ุฑุณู„ูŠู† ุŒ ูˆุณููŠูŽุฑู ุงู„ุณู„ู ุงู„ุตุงู„ุญูŠู† ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ูˆุงู„ุนูˆุงู… ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุŒ ูˆู„ู… ูŠูู†ูƒูุฑ ุฃูŽุญุฏูŒ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฃุฏูŠุงู† ุŒ ูˆู„ุง ุณูู…ุนูŽ ุจู‡ ููŠ ุฒู…ู† ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃุฒู…ุงู† ุŒ ุญุชู‰ ุฌุงุก ุงุจู† ุชูŠู…ูŠุฉ ุ› ููŽุชูƒู„ู‘ูŽู… ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ุจูƒู„ุงู… ูŠูู„ูŽุจู‘ูุณู ููŠู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุถุนูุงุก ุงู„ุฃุบู…ุงุฑ ุŒ ูˆุงุจุชุฏุน ู…ุง ู„ู… ูŠูุณุจู‚ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ููŠ ุณุงุฆุฑ ุงู„ุฃุนุตุงุฑ ุŒ ูˆู„ู‡ุฐุง ุทุนู† ููŠ ุงู„ุญูƒุงูŠุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชูŽู‚ุฏู‘ู… ุฐูƒุฑู‡ุง ุนู† ู…ูŽุงู„ูƒู ุฑุญู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ ุŒ ูุฅู†ู‘ูŽ ููŠู‡ุง ู‚ูˆู„ ู…ูŽุงู„ูƒู ุฑุญู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ ู„ู„ู…ู†ุตูˆุฑ : ยซ ุงุณุชุดูุน ุจู‡ ยป . ูˆู†ุญู† ู‚ุฏ ุจูŽูŠู‘ู†ุง ุตูุญู‘ุชู‡ุง ุŒ ูˆู„ุฐู„ูƒ ุฃุฏุฎู„ู†ุง ุงู„ุงุณุชุบุงุซุฉ ููŠ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจ ุŒ ู„ู…ุง ุชูŽุนุฑู‘ูŽุถูŽ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ุง ู…ุน ุงู„ุฒูŠุงุฑุฉ ุŒ ูˆุญุณุจููƒูŽ ุฃู†ู‘ูŽ ุฅู†ูƒุงุฑ ุงุจู† ุชูŠู…ูŠุฉ ู„ู„ุงุณุชุบุงุซุฉ ูˆุงู„ุชูˆุณู„ ู‚ูŽูˆู„ูŒ ู„ู… ูŠู‚ู„ู‡ ุนุงู„ู…ูŒ ู‚ุจู„ู‡ ุŒ ูˆุตุงุฑ ุจู‡ ุจูŠู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… ู…ูุซู’ู„ู‡ูŒ

Know, that it is permissable and good to perform Tawassul, Istighathah (seeking aid) and Tashaffuโ€™ (seeking intercession) through the Prophet โ€“ sallallahu โ€˜alayhi wa sallam โ€“ unto his Lord subhanahu wa taโ€™ala. The permissibility and desirability of this is from the matters that are well known among all those who have religion, and well known from the actions of the Prophets and Messengers, and the way of the righteous Salaf, the scholars, and the layman among the Muslims.
                No one has denied this from the people of religion, nor has anyone heard about [denying] this in any time until Ibn Taymiyyah came: So he spoke regarding this with words that deceive the weak inexperienced ones and he innovated that which no one from the eras before held.
                This is the reason why he attacked the story which has been already mentioned from [Imam] Malik โ€“ may Allah have mercy upon him โ€“ for it contains the statement of [Imam] Malik to al-Mansur: โ€œSeek intercession through himโ€. And weโ€™ve already made its health/correctness clear.
                And this is why weโ€™ve also mentioned Istighathah in this book, because of the attack against it together with [the attack against] the visiting [of the grave of the Prophet โ€“ sallallahu โ€˜alayhi wa sallam -] and it should be enough for you [to know] that the denunciation of Ibn Taymiyyah against [performing] Istighathah and Tawassul is a statement that no scholar before him had said and he created dissent among the people of Islam by it.

- end of quote -

Then on p. 358:

ูˆุฃู‚ูˆู„ : ุฅู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽูˆุณูู„ ุจุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุฌูŽุงุฆุฒูŒ ููŠ ูƒู„ ุญูŽุงู„ู ุŒ ู‚ุจู„ ุฎูŽู„ู’ู‚ูู‡ ุŒ ูˆุจุนุฏ ุฎูŽู„ู’ู‚ูู‡ู ุŒ ููŠ ู…ูุฏู‘ูŽุฉู ุญูŠุงุชู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ุฏู†ูŠุง ุŒ ูˆุจุนุฏ ู…ูˆุชู‡ ููŠ ู…ูุฏู‘ุฉ ุงู„ุจุฑุฒุฎ ุŒ ูˆุจุนุฏ ุงู„ุจุนุซ ููŠ ุนุฑุตุงุช ุงู„ู‚ูŠุงู…ุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฌู†ุฉ ุŒ ูˆู‡ูˆ ุนู„ู‰ ุซู„ุงุซุฉ ุฃู†ูˆุงุน

I say: Tawassul through the Prophet โ€“ sallallahu โ€˜alayhi wa sallam โ€“ is permissible in every situation, [both] before his creation and after it, in the time of his life in this world, as well as after his death in the period of the Barzakh, and after the resurrection on the day of reckoning and paradise and itโ€™s of three types.
                - end of quote -

ุงู„ู†ูˆุน ุงู„ุฃูˆู„ : ุฃู† ูŠุชูˆุณู‘ูŽู„ ุจู‡ ุŒ ุจู…ุนู†ู‰ : ุฃู†ู‘ูŽ ุทุงู„ุจ ุงู„ุญุงุฌุฉ ูŠุณุฃู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ ุจู‡ ุŒ ุฃูˆ ุจุฌุงู‡ู‡ ุŒ ุฃูˆ ุจุจุฑูƒุชู‡ ุŒ ููŠุฌูˆุฒ ุฐู„ูƒ ููŠ ุงู„ุฃุญูˆุงู„ ุงู„ุซู„ุงุซุฉ ุŒ ูˆู‚ุฏ ูˆูŽุฑุฏ ููŠ ูƒูู„ู‘ู ู…ู†ู‡ุง ุฎูŽุจุฑูŒ ุตุญูŠุญ

The first type [of Tawassul]: That a person performs Tawassul through him, meaning that the one that seeks the fulfillment of his need asks Allah taโ€™ala by him or by his rank or his blessings. This is permissible in all three situations and regarding all of them there are authentic reports.
                - end of quote -

On p. 372:

ุงู„ู†ูˆุน ุงู„ุซุงู†ูŠ : ุงู„ุชูˆุณู„ ุจู‡ ุŒ ุจู…ุนู†ู‰ ุทู„ุจ ุงู„ุฏุนุงุก ู…ู†ู‡ ุŒ ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ููŠ ุฃุญูˆุงู„

The second type [of Tawassul]: Performing Tawassul throuh him, meaning that one asks him (the Prophet, sallallahu โ€˜alayhi wa sallam) for supplication (Duโ€™a`) and itโ€™s in the [following] situations.
                - end of quote -

On p. 383:

ุงู„ู†ูˆุน ุงู„ุซุงู„ุซ ู…ู† ุงู„ุชูˆุณู„ : ุงู† ูŠูุทู„ุจูŽ ู…ู†ู‡ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ู…ู‚ุตูˆุฏ ุŒ ุจู…ุนู†ู‰ ุฃู†ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู‚ุงุฏุฑูŒ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽุณุจู‘ูุจ ููŠู‡ ุ› ุจุณุคุงู„ู‡ ุฑุจู‡ ูˆุดูุงุนุชู‡ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุŒ ููŠุนูˆุฏ ุฅู„ู‰ ยซ ุงู„ู†ูˆุน ุงู„ุซุงู†ูŠ ยป ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุนู†ู‰ ุŒ ูˆุฅู† ูƒุงู†ุช ุงู„ุนุจุงุฑุฉ ู…ุฎุชู„ูุฉ

The third type of Tawassul: That one requests the wanted thing from him (the Prophet), with the meaning that he โ€“ sallallahu โ€˜alayhi wa sallam โ€“ is able to be an intermediary mean in this by asking his Lord and by his intercession unto Him. So it goes back to the second type [of Tawassul] (and that is to ask for supplication) in meaning, even if the expression [used] is different.
                - end of quote -

(You can read the full article here: Imam Taqi Al-Din Al-Subki on Tawassul, Istighatha and Tashaffuโ€™)

The first type of Tawassul is not Shirk according to IAW. As for the second and third type, then both of it is "polytheism that throws one out of the religion" according to IAW and this is famous from his way. So he was lying again.

5) IAW's attack against al-Busiri's (d. 696 AH) poem and accusing him of "Shirk akbar"

Al-Busiri was the author of the famous Qasida al-Burda and the Imam of those who praised the Messenger of Allah (sallallalhu 'alayhi wa sallam) in poetry. Let's see what IAW and his followers think of him.

From al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/50:

ูˆุฃู…ุง ู‚ูˆู„ู‡: ู‚ุงู„: ุดุฑู ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ุจูˆุตูŠุฑูŠุŒ ูุฐูƒุฑ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ู„ู‚ุจ ู‡ู†ุง ุธุงู‡ุฑ ููŠ ู…ุฑุงุบู…ุฉ ุนุจุงุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ู…ูˆุญุฏูŠู† ุงู„ู…ุคู…ู†ูŠู†ุŒ ุงู„ุฐูŠู† ุฃู†ูƒุฑูˆุง ู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ููŠ ู…ู†ุธูˆู…ุชู‡ ุงู„ู…ุดู‡ูˆุฑุฉ:
                ูŠุง ุฃูƒุฑู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู‚ ู…ุง ู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุฃู„ูˆุฐ ุจู‡ ... ุณูˆุงูƒ ...ุงู„ุฃุจูŠุงุช
                ูˆู‚ุฏ ุนุฑู ูˆุนู‡ุฏ ู‡ุฐุง ูˆุฃู…ุซุงู„ู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ุŒ ูˆู†ู‚ู„ ุนู†ู‡ ู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ุฃุจู„ุบ ูˆุฃุดุฏ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐุง

- end of quote -

Look how even the very passage "O most honorable of the creation..." is mentioned!

Here we see how the very passage in question is mentioned again and how it's claimed that it's "Shirk akbar" (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 2/111):

ูˆุงุนู„ู… ุฑุญู…ูƒ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฃู† ุฃุดูŠุงุก ู…ู† ุฃู†ูˆุงุน ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุฃูƒุจุฑ ูˆู‚ุน ููŠู‡ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ู…ุตู†ููŠู† ุนู„ู‰ ุฌู‡ุงู„ุฉุŒ ู„ู… ูŠูุทู† ู„ู‡ุŒ ู…ู† ุฐู„ูƒุŒ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ููŠ ุงู„ุจุฑุฏุฉ:
                ูŠุง ุฃูƒุฑู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู‚ ู…ุง ู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุฃู„ูˆุฐ ุจู‡ ... ุณูˆุงูƒ ุนู†ุฏ ุญู„ูˆู„ ุงู„ุญุงุฏุซ ุงู„ุนู…ู…
                ูˆููŠ ุงู„ู‡ู…ุฒูŠุฉ ุฌู†ุณ ู‡ุฐุง ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ ุฃุดูŠุงุก ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ; ูˆู‡ุฐุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุฏุนุงุกุŒ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู‡ูˆ ู…ู† ุงู„ุนุจุงุฏุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ู„ุง ุชุตู„ุญ ุฅู„ุง ู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุญุฏู‡; ูˆุฅู† ุฌุงุฏู„ูƒ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ู…ุดุฑูƒูŠู† ุจุฌู„ุงู„ุฉ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ู‚ุงุฆู„ุŒ ูˆุนู„ู…ู‡ ูˆุตู„ุงุญู‡ุŒ ูˆู‚ุงู„ ุจุฌู‡ู„ู‡: ูƒูŠู ู‡ุฐุงุŸ ูู‚ู„ ู„ู‡: ุฃุนู„ู… ู…ู†ู‡ ูˆุฃุฌู„ุŒ ุฃุตุญุงุจ ู…ูˆุณู‰ุŒ ุงู„ุฐูŠู† ุงุฎุชุงุฑู‡ู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆูุถู„ู‡ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุนุงู„ู…ูŠู†ุŒ ุญูŠู† ู‚ุงู„ูˆุง: {ูŠูŽุง ู…ููˆุณูŽู‰ ุงุฌู’ุนูŽู„ู’ ู„ูŽู†ูŽุง ุฅูู„ูŽู‡ุงู‹ ูƒูŽู…ูŽุง ู„ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ุขู„ูู‡ูŽุฉูŒ} [ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุงู„ุฃุนุฑุงู ุขูŠุฉ: 138] ุŒ ูุฅุฐุง ุฎููŠ ู‡ุฐุง ุนู„ู‰ ุจู†ูŠ ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„ุŒ ู…ุน ุฌู„ุงู„ุชู‡ู… ูˆุนู„ู…ู‡ู… ูˆูุถู„ู‡ู…; ูู…ุง ุธู†ูƒ ุจุบูŠุฑู‡ู…ุŸ

- end of quote -

And here from IAW's Kitab al-Tawhid:

ุงู„ุซุงู„ุซุฉ: ู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู…: (ุฃุฌุนู„ุชู†ูŠ ู„ู„ู‡ ู†ุฏุงู‹ุŸ) ููƒูŠู ุจู…ู† ู‚ุงู„:
                ูŠุง ุฃูƒุฑู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู‚ ู…ุง ู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุฃู„ูˆุฐ ุจู‡ ุณูˆุงูƒ . . . . ูˆุงู„ุจูŠุชูŠู† ุจุนุฏู‡!!

- end of quote -

And here from his Khariji progeny (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 11/299):

ู…ู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุฑุญู…ู† ุจู† ุญุณู†ุŒ ูˆุงุจู†ู‡ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ุทูŠูุŒ ุฅู„ู‰ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุฎุงู„ู‚ ุงู„ุญูุธูŠุŒ ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ูˆุฑุญู…ุฉ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุจุฑูƒุงุชู‡.
                ูˆุจุนุฏ: ูู‚ุฏ ุจู„ุบู†ุง ู…ู† ู†ุญูˆ ุณู†ุชูŠู†ุŒ ุงุดุชุบุงู„ูƒู… ุจุจุฑุฏุฉ ุงู„ุจูˆุตูŠุฑูŠุŒ ูˆููŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุฃูƒุจุฑ ู…ุง ู„ุง ูŠุฎูู‰ุŒ ู…ู† ุฐู„ูƒ ู‚ูˆู„ู‡:
                ูŠุง ุฃูƒุฑู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู‚ ู…ุง ู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุฃู„ูˆุฐ ุจู‡ *** ุณูˆุงูƒ ุนู†ุฏ ุญู„ูˆู„ ุงู„ุญุงุฏุซ ุงู„ุนู…ู…

- end of quote -

Result: He's a liar! One who lies again and again and again!

6) His intention to destroy the dome of the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam

Does that even deserve an response? It's a famous thing that he intended this and his followers to this very day have Fatawa and statements supporting exactly this! In fact when his supporters first invaded Madina al-munawwara they did try to destroy it, but failed!
                So may Allah punish every lying Khariji!

As for the issue of replacing the waterspout of the Ka'ba, then I don't know what his position was on this. It may be possible that this was the position of some of his followers, who were more ignorant than himself.

7) IAW disallowing travelling in order to visit the blessed Prophetic grave

Again: Does this even deserve any response? This is famous from his way and till this day ALL his followers believe in this!

8) Takfir upon the one swearing by other than Allah ta'ala?

It may be possible that this is not his position, but rather the position of some of his ignorant followers, who are even more idiotic than him.

9) IAW's Takfir of Ibn al-Faridh (d. 632 AH) and Ibn 'Arabi (d. 638 AH)

It should be noted that these two scholars were problematic personalities - just like for example Ibn Taymiyya (d. 728 AH) was a problematic personality - and that some scholars defended them and stated that they didn't intend what is ascribed to them from disbelief and other attacked them or even made Takfir upon them.
                IAW however denies to have made Takfir upon them, while he at the same time had openly made Takfir upon them in his works as already shown under the 4th point of the results of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance and extreme ideas on a theoretical level:

ูˆู„ู‡ุฐุง ุขู„ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ู‚ูˆู„ ุจุจุนุถู‡ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุฅู†ูƒุงุฑ ุงู„ุฑุจ ุชุจุงุฑูƒ ูˆุชุนุงู„ู‰ุŒ ูƒู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ู…ุฐู‡ุจ ุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠุŒ ูˆุงุจู† ุงู„ูุงุฑุถุŒ ูˆูุฆุงู… ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุงุณุŒ ู„ุง ูŠุญุตูŠู‡ู… ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ู„ู‡
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/113) -

ูˆุฃู…ุง ุฃู†ูˆุงุนู‡ุŒ ูู…ู†ู‡ุง: ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ููŠ ุงู„ุฑุจูˆุจูŠุฉุŒ ูˆู‡ูˆ ู†ูˆุนุงู†: ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุชุนุทูŠู„ ูƒุดุฑูƒ ูุฑุนูˆู†ุŒ ูˆุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุญุงุฌ ุฅุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู… ููŠ ุฑุจู‡ุŒ ูˆู…ู†ู‡ ุดุฑูƒ ุทุงุฆูุฉ ุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠ...ุง
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 2/307) -

ูู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ู…ู† ุฃุณุงุก ุจู‡ ุงู„ุธู†ุŒ ุจู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฃู„ูุงุธ ูˆุฃู…ุซุงู„ู‡ุงุŒ ูˆู…ู†ู‡ู… ู…ู† ุชุฃูˆู„ ุฃู„ูุงุธู‡ุŒ ูˆุญู…ู„ู‡ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุบูŠุฑ ุธุงู‡ุฑู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุฃุญุณู† ููŠู‡ ุงู„ุธู†. ูˆู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู… ูˆุงู„ุฏูŠู† ู…ู† ุฃุฌุฑู‰ ู…ุง ุตุฏุฑ ู…ู†ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุธุงู‡ุฑู‡ุŒ ูˆู‚ุงู„: ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฃุดุนุงุฑ ูˆู†ุญูˆู‡ุงุŒ ุชุชุถู…ู† ู…ุฐู‡ุจ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุงุชุญุงุฏ ู…ู† ุงู„ู‚ุงุฆู„ูŠู† ุจูˆุญุฏุฉ ุงู„ูˆุฌูˆุฏ ูˆุงู„ุญู„ูˆู„ุŒ ูƒู‚ุตูŠุฏุชู‡ ุงู„ู…ุณู…ุงุฉ: ู†ุธู… ุงู„ุณู„ูˆูƒุŒ ูˆู…ุซู„ ูƒุซูŠุฑ ู…ู† ุดุนุฑ ุงุจู† ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„ุŒ ูˆุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠุŒ ูˆุงุจู† ุณุจุนูŠู†ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุชู„ู…ุณุงู†ูŠุŒ ูˆู…ุง ูŠูˆุงูู‚ู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุซุฑ ุงู„ู…ูˆุงูู‚ ู„ู…ุนู†ุงู‡ุง.
                ูู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฃุดุนุงุฑ ู…ู† ูู‡ู…ู‡ุงุŒ ุนู„ู… ุฃู†ู‡ุง ูƒูุฑ ูˆุฅู„ุญุงุฏุŒ ูˆุฃู†ู‡ุง ู…ู†ุงู‚ุถุฉ ู„ู„ุนู‚ู„ ูˆุงู„ุฏูŠู†...
                ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 3/21) -

ูˆุงู„ูƒู„ุงู… ุงู„ุขู† ููŠู…ุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุฃู‡ู„ ูˆุญุฏุฉ ุงู„ูˆุฌูˆุฏ ุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠุŒ ูˆุงุจู† ุงู„ูุงุฑุถุŒ ูˆุงู„ุชู„ู…ุณุงู†ูŠุŒ ูˆุฅุฎูˆุงู†ู‡ู…ุŒ ู„ุฃู†ู‡ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุชุถู…ู†ู‡ ุงู„ุณุคุงู„; ูู†ู‚ูˆู„: ู…ุฐู‡ุจ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุทุงุฆูุฉ ุงู„ู…ู„ุนูˆู†ุฉ ุฃู† ุงู„ุฑุจ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ ูˆุชู‚ุฏุณ ู‡ูˆ ุนูŠู† ุงู„ูˆุฌูˆุฏุŒ ูˆูŠุตุฑุญูˆู† ููŠ ูƒุชุจู‡ู…: ุฃู† ูˆุฌูˆุฏ ุงู„ุฑุจ ู‡ูˆ ุนูŠู† ูˆุฌูˆุฏ ุงู„ุณู…ุงูˆุงุชุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฃุฑุถุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฌุจุงู„ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุจุญุงุฑุŒ ูˆุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ู…ูˆุฌูˆุฏุงุช ู‡ูŠ ุนูŠู† ุงู„ุฑุจุŒ ุนู†ุฏู‡ู…! ูู„ูŠุณ ุนู†ุฏู‡ู… ุฑุจ ูˆุนุจุฏ! ูˆู„ุง ุฎุงู„ู‚ ูˆู…ุฎู„ูˆู‚!!ุง
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 3/347-348) -

ูˆู„ุง ูŠู‚ูˆู„: ุฅู† ู‚ูˆู„ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฌู…ุงุนุฉ ูƒู‚ูˆู„ ุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠ ูˆุฃุตุญุงุจู‡ -ุฃู‡ู„ ูˆุญุฏุฉ ุงู„ูˆุฌูˆุฏ - ุฅู„ุง ู…ู† ูŠู‚ูˆู„: ุฅู† ู‚ูˆู„ ู…ูˆุณู‰ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ูˆู‚ูˆู„ ูุฑุนูˆู† ุงู„ู„ุนูŠู† ุณูˆุงุก; ูˆู…ุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุฃุจูˆ ุฌู‡ู„ ูˆุฅุฎูˆุงู†ู‡ ู†ุธูŠุฑ ู…ุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุฑุณูˆู„ ูˆุฃุตุญุงุจู‡ุŒ ุณุจุญุงู†ูƒ ู‡ุฐุง ุจู‡ุชุงู† ุนุธูŠู…
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 3/355) -

ูˆู‡ุฐุง ุงุดุชู‡ุฑ ุนู†ู‡ ุฃู†ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุฏูŠู† ุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠุŒ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุฐูƒุฑ ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ุฃู†ู‡ ุฃูƒูุฑ ู…ู† ูุฑุนูˆู†...ุง
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 10/25) -

ูˆู‚ุฏ ุฐูƒุฑ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนู„ู…: ุฃู† ุงุจู† ุนุฑุจูŠ ู…ู† ุฃุฆู…ุฉ ุฃู‡ู„ ู…ุฐู‡ุจ ุงู„ุงุชุญุงุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูˆู‡ู… ุฃุบู„ุธ ูƒูุฑุง ู…ู† ุงู„ูŠู‡ูˆุฏ ูˆุงู„ู†ุตุงุฑู‰..ุง
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 10/54) -

10) IAW burning the works Dala`il al-Khayrat and Rawdh al-Rahayin

IAW had a problem with everything that is somehow connected to the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - and his praise! This implies some sort of enmity towards the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - that he seemed to hide inside himself!

Let us first see how his Khariji son (the same as above mentioned) says that Rawdh al-Rayahin let's people "fall into Shirk":

ูˆู„ุง ู†ุฃู…ุฑ ุจุฅุชู„ุงู ุดูŠุก ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุคู„ูุงุช ุฃุตู„ุงุŒ ุฅู„ุง ู…ุง ุงุดุชู…ู„ ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุง ูŠูˆู‚ุน ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ููŠ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒุŒ ูƒุฑูˆุถ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุญูŠู†
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/288 AH) -

And here IAW himself admits that he indeed burned (!) Dala`il al-Khayrat and gives an idiotic reasoning for it:

ูˆุฃู…ุง ุฏู„ุงุฆู„ ุงู„ุฎูŠุฑุงุชุŒ ูˆู…ุง ู‚ูŠู„ ุนู†ูŠ ุฃู†ูŠ ุญุฑู‚ุชู‡ุง ูู„ู‡ ุณุจุจุŒ ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ูŠ ุฃุดุฑุช ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ู‚ุจู„ ู†ุตูŠุญุชูŠ ู…ู† ุฅุฎูˆุงู†ูŠ: ุฃู† ู„ุง ูŠุตูŠุฑ ููŠ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ ุฃุฌู„ ู…ู† ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู„ุง ูŠุธู† ุฃู† ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ ููŠู‡ ุฃูุถู„ ู…ู† ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุขู†. ูˆุฃู…ุง ุฅุญุฑุงู‚ู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุงู„ู†ู‡ูŠ ุนู† ุงู„ุตู„ุงุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุจุฃูŠ ู„ูุธ ูƒุงู†ุŒ ูู†ุณุจุฉ ู‡ุฐุง ุฅู„ูŠ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฒูˆุฑ ูˆุงู„ุจู‡ุชุงู†
                - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/288 AH) -

And here IAW's Khariji grandson affirms that IAW indeed burned Dala`il al-Khayrat:

ูˆู‚ุฏ ู‚ุงู„ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุกุŒ ู„ู…ุง ู‚ูŠู„ ู„ู‡: ุฅู† ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ ุฃุญุฑู‚ ุฏู„ุงุฆู„ ุงู„ุฎูŠุฑุงุช ุŒ ุงุณุชุญุณู† ุฐู„ูƒ ูู‚ุงู„:
                ูˆุญุฑู‚ ุนู…ุฏุง ู„ู„ุฏู„ุงุฆู„ ุฏูุชุฑุง ... ุฃุตุงุจ ูููŠู‡ุง ู…ุง ูŠุฌู„ ุนู† ุงู„ุนุฏ
                ุบู„ูˆ ู†ู‡ู‰ ุนู†ู‡ ุงู„ุฑุณูˆู„ ูˆูุฑูŠุฉ ... ุจู„ุง ู…ุฑูŠุฉ ูุงุชุฑูƒู‡ ุฅู† ูƒู†ุช ุชุณุชู‡ุฏูŠ
                ุฃุญุงุฏูŠุซ ู„ุง ุชุนุฒู‰ ุฅู„ู‰ ุนุงู„ู… ูู„ุง ... ุชุณุงูˆูŠ ูู„ูŠุณุง ุฅู† ุฑุฌุนุช ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ู†ู‚ุฏ

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 11/492 AH) -

RESULT: IAW was lying in the letter to the people of al-Qassim.
                This is something that he does every now and then out of political, strategical or other reasons. So he's a liar and not to be trusted in any way or form!

Last point: The one who made these points against him was the Hanbali Shaykh Ibn Suhaym, right? IAW did not just perform Takfir upon him (see the 9th point of the theoretical results), but upon the WHOLE 'Aniza tribe (the tribe of the Shaykh in question!) (see the 19th point)!! So this is yet another proof that IAW was a Khariji Takfiri!
                Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 28-06-20, 04:52 PM.

Comment

@Abu sulayman

In a recent video the author quoted some of the phrases attributed to MIAW above and claimed that Yasir Qadhi has slandered him. What is your response to the mainstream Salafis who interpret MIAW in light of these statements and argue that Shirk was completely widespread during his era?
                  The first thing that one should have in mind is that MIAW lies a lot and I think this has been proven by what has been posted beyond any doubt.

Then: If MIAW would have stated that the people in the desert of Najd were ignorant, then we may have accepted this from him (even though they were not ignorant to the degree he claimed), but this man was claiming this even against the people of the Haramayn and this with the knowledge that the Haramayn al-sharifayn were filled with scholars at that time. In fact he was claiming that the scholars themselves did not know Tawhid nor Islam!

This MIAW (d. 1206 AH) is quoted to have said the following under the section "Shaykh Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's stating of the disbelief of Ibn Suhaym" ("ุชุตุฑูŠุญ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุงุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ ุจูƒูุฑ ุงุจู† ุณุญูŠู…"; so the name of the section already entails making Takfir upon a scholar):

ูˆู…ุนู„ูˆู…: ุฃู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุฃุฑุถู†ุงุŒ ูˆุฃุฑุถ ุงู„ุญุฌุงุฒุŒ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠู†ูƒุฑ ุงู„ุจุนุซ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฃูƒุซุฑ ู…ู…ู† ูŠู‚ุฑ ุจู‡ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุนุฑู ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ุฃู‚ู„ ู…ู…ู† ู„ุง ูŠุนุฑูู‡

It is known regarding the people of our land (i.e. Najd) and the people of Hijaz, that those who reject the resurrection [after death] from them are more than those who affirm it, and that those who know the religion [from among them] are less than those who don't know it...
                  - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 10/43) -

This is an open lie! I How can one even take such claims serious?

Originally posted by aMuslimForLife View Post
                  I don't think there were any generic followers of Ibn Taymiyyah pre-MIAW. \
                  Even though I agree with your comment above in general, but I just wanted to comment regard the point mentioned here.
                  There were actually people known as "Taymiyyun" (i.e followers of Imam Ibn Taymiyya (d. 728 AH))), but they used to be only students of knowledge and their number was low and they did not reach the advanced levels of knowledge in the Hanbali Madhhab. As for the major Hanbali scholars that we know of today, then none of them were followers of Ibn Taymiyya. Rather they respected him as a scholar inside the Madhhab and did not turn his statements into the judge of right and wrong and did not adhere to his abnormal views.

What is interesting to know is that Imam Ibn Rajab (d. 795 AH) used to be from the Taymiyyun (because of his teacher most likely), but when he advanced in knowledge he became a mainstream Hanbali and took a neutral stance. This is mentioned by Imam Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani (d. 852 AH).
                  Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 28-06-20, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aMuslimForLife View Post

I don't think there were any generic followers of Ibn Taymiyyah pre-MIAW. MIAW revived the creed of Ibn Taymiyyah. One of my problems with the creed of Ibn Taymiyyah, is that I don't think his creed was a standard creed taught in traditional Hanbali circles. I think when Ibn Taymiyyah died, his creed died with him, only to be revived by MIAW. Ibn Taymiyyah's creed may have been taught in a higher creedal curriculum, for Hanbali scholars who specialized in Hanbali Aqida within the madhab, as part of comparative Hanbali creeds which would have included any divergent creeds from the main Hanbali creed such as Ibn Jawzi, Ibn Aqil, Abu Yala, and others.

Ibn Taymiyyah's creed is complex and isn't the creed of the Salafus Saleh. Imam Mustafa ibn Ahmad Al Shatti al Hanbali said, "They (Najdi movement) claim advanced juridical reasoning and use Shaykh al Islam Ibn Taymiyyah alone as an advocate for themselves. The very Imam exited from the Hanbali school in a number of areas in which he is isolated, and that would be tantamount to claiming advanced juridical reasoning (mujtihad Mutlaq). (1) The only problem is he never systematised these points as a separate legal school, as the four legal schols were written down, established and systematically discussed." (2) (The Divine Texts - Al Nuqul al Shariyyah fi al Raddial al Wahabiyyah by Mustafa Ibn Ahmad al Shatti al Hanbali)

(1) Shaykh Abu Jafar al Hanbali comments, "There were some 11 or more issues in which Imam Ibn Taymiyyah contradicted the school and breached consensus. These include:

1) The knowability of the Essence of Allah in this life;
                    2) the knowability of the names and attributes of Allah in this and Hereafter;
                    3) the infallibility of the prophets;
                    4) the abiding nature of the Great Fire;
                    5) the qualities of absolute ijithad;
                    6) three divorces in one sitting;
                    7) the intercession of the prophets, pious and saints;
                    8) visiting the graves and setting out on travel to them;
                    9) whether or not previous revelations were corrupted in nature or interpretation;
                    10) whether the world created from nothing or was eternally existent;
                    11) the state of the dead.

These and other issues are known by his contemporaries to have been breaches by Imam Ibn Taymiyyah."

(2) Shaykh Abu Jafar al Hanbali comments, "The author makes a number of points worth considering.

1) Imam Ibn Taymiyyah exited from the Hanbali school in some issues, which puts him outside the foundational principles under which he is restricted due to his not being an absolute mujitahid.
                    2) His doing this would be tantamount to setting up or claiming absolute ijithad.
                    3) If he had set up a separate school, he left no laid own principles of such a school.
                    4) There were no students who were licensed and continued to pass it down unbroken.
                    When this is the case, how could those who came after him, who were not even qualified, lay claim to something that is not systemized or left to posterity?"

According Abu Jafar Al Hanbali, who has studied traditionally with Hanbali scholars, there is no unbroken chain of transmitters of Ibn Taymiyyah's work. This leaves his works unusable, from the perspective of traditional Sunni Islam, because in traditional Sunni Islam everything is based on Isnad.
                    I do not entirely disagree with the points listed above. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah was a unique Hanbali/Athari scholar who was well-versed in Falsafa and utilized Ilm al-Kalam. His usage of Kalam in theologial matters is enough to render some of material incomptable with the traditional Hanbali Usool. I never once claimed that Ibn Taymiyyah was a typical Hanbali or that his books were included in the systematic program for studying Hanbali theology. What I have always been asserting is that Ibn Taymiyyah's primary theology is consistent with the true creed of the Salaf and the rightly guided Atharis/Habalis.

What I meant by Ibn Taymiyyah's generic followers were Muslims - be they independent or otherwise - who generally sympathize with Ibn Taymiyya's viewpoint on Asma wa-Sifat. It is possible that these people identified themselves as Hanbalis, Atharis, Sunnis, Ahlul Hadith or followers of the creed of the Salaf.

Don't get me wrong I understand the point that you're trying to make. Ibn Taymiyyah didn't form his own Madhhab and he wasn't neatly categorized in a "traditional group". However, this does not take away from his popularity and recognition from the general Muslims to the scholars of the Madhahib. Ibn Taymiyyah's funeral was reported to be one of the biggest since the time of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal; and the scholars from the various schools didn't honour him the title of "Shaykh al-islam" out of pity.

What seems to be the problem on this website is that you brothers have created a dichotomy wherein nothing except your subjectively defined categories are acceptable. If I were to claim to be a Hanbali in Aqeedah, you would reject this because according to you I'm not "mainstream" or "traditional". If I were to claim to be an Athari, you would respond by saying the Madhhab of the Salaf was Tafwid al-Ma'na. Even if I were to claim to be a follower of Ibn Taymiyyah, you would require me to not only be familiar with his Kalam position, but also to believe and defend them. So what category do you ascribe to the basic Salafi/Athari in modern times? Are they just a bunch of Jaahils in your eyes?

This is not what is necessarily intended by claiming to be a follower of Ibn Taymiyyah in modern times. Anyone who sympathizes with Ibn Taymiyyah's basic methodology for understanding Allah's Names & Attributes and ascribes that it to the Salaf as-Salih is "follower" of Ibn Taymiyyah. To be clear what I'm referring to is taking the narrations regarding Allah's Attributes upon their apparrent meanings (Dhahir), without distorting them (Tahrif), equating them with the creation (Tamthil), without negating them (Ta'til) or resembling them to the creation (Tashbih). Through this standard many people would be categorized as followers or sympathizers of Ibn Taymiyyah even if they were ignorant or disagreed with "Athari Kalam". One could even reject Ibn Taymiyyah's Kalam altogher and criticze anyone who promotes it on the basis that it exceeds the Usool of the Ahl al-Hadith. Such a person could affirm Allah's existence Above the Throne; His Istawa after te 6th day; Coming down on the Day of Judgement; Descending every last 3rd of the night, etc., and then respond to anyone inquring further details with "Bi la kayf" (without entertaining how).
                    Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 28-06-20, 09:33 PM.

Comment

aMuslimForLife

I don't want to derail this thread into a debate regarding Hanbali/Athari Aqeedah. What some people claim to be the "traditional Hanbali scholars" did not necessarily see eye-to-eye with one another. We can also explain the rise of Tafwid and the "Asharization" of the school just before Ibn Taymiyyah to the political dominance of Ash'arism and the role of the Nizamiyya. I believe Ibn Taymiyyah had a profound impact on the direction of the Hanbali school even if it was somewhat indirectly.

Here's an example of what I would term a follower/sympathizer of Ibn Taymiyyah:

โ€ข Ibn Kathirโ€™s Regard for the Aqidatu-Wasitiya of ibn Taymiyya

Ibn Kathir mentions:

ูุชู†ุงุธุฑุง ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ูˆุดูƒุฑ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ู…ู† ูุถุงุฆู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ูƒู…ุงู„ ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ุจู† ุงู„ุฒู…ู„ูƒุงู†ูŠ ูˆุฌูˆุฏุฉ ุฐู‡ู†ู‡ ูˆุญุณู† ุจุญุซู‡ ุญูŠุซ ู‚ุงูˆู… ุงุจู† ุชูŠู…ูŠุฉ ููŠ ุงู„ุจุญุซ ูˆุชูƒู„ู… ู…ุนู‡ ุซู… ุงู†ูุตู„ ุงู„ุญุงู„ ุนู„ู‰ ู‚ุจูˆู„ ุงู„ุนู‚ูŠุฏุฉ ูˆุนุงุฏ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุฅู„ู‰ ู…ู†ุฒู„ู‡ ู…ุนุธู…ุง ู…ูƒุฑู…ุง

โ€œThen they (Ibn Taymiyyah and Kamal ud din bin Zamalkani) engaged in a debate and people commended the merits of Shaykh Kamaal Al-Deen ibn Az-Zamalkaani, his wittiness, and careful researching as he debated Ibn Taymiyyah and talked with him. Finally, he accepted Al-โ€˜Aqidah (Al-Wasitiyyah) and Ibn Taymiyyah went home honored and revered.โ€

[Source: Al-Bidaya wan Nihaya 14/52]

Ibn Kathir constantly praises, commemorates, and gives high regard for the content within al-Wasitiya authored by his master Ibn Taymiyya. How is the Wasitiya viewed by the Ashโ€™aris of his time and the pseudo Ashโ€™aris of today? It is almost an ijmโ€™a by Ashโ€™aris that the contents that are relayed in the Wasitiya represent heresy, kufr, the misguidance tajsim (describing Allah with bodily features), tashbih (anthropomorphism), and basically a book of complete heresy and misguidance. Heck, that is the very reason the medieval Ashโ€™ari scholars debated ibn Taymiyya about the Wasitiya in the first place. Because they found it problematic. Yet Ibn Kathir does notโ€ฆ

As a slight side bar note, Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali mentions in his Dhayl that after the three majalis (meetings) on the Aqida of Ibn Taymiyyah:

ูˆู‚ุน ุงู„ุฅุชูุงู‚ ุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุนู‚ูŠุฏุฉ ุณู†ูŠุฉ ุณู„ููŠุฉ

They [all the scholars present in the majlis] agreed after commencing the discource, that this [the contents of the Wasitiya and thus the creed of Ibn Taymiyyah] is the SUNNI, SALAFI creed.

[Source: Dhayl Tabaqat al-Hanabilah of Ibn Rajab al-hanbalee 4/396]

Allahu Akbar. Hafidh Ibn Rajab is not the only one who relays this. This is relayed by both salafi and Ashโ€™ari commentators as well. Ibn Kathir, adh-Dhahabi, and many others cited that the ending of the Islamic court tribunal held in front of the Sultan ended with the emancipation of Ibn Taymiyyah being the proponent of Islamic orthodoxy (salafism) and rendering the prosecution among the Ashโ€™ari heretics AS the heretics they were always known to be. Not only that, but it was an emancipation of the very contents of al-Wasitiya itself, that it correctly relays the creed of the sunni Muslim orthodoxy, the creed of the salafโ€
                      https://theboriqeenotes.com/2018/08/...-ashari-kalam/

Ibn Kathir's Tafsir does not include any of the Kalam positions of Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah. However, this does not somehow mean that he was a blameworthy Mufaawid or followed a different strand from his teacher.
                      Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 29-06-20, 12:48 AM.

Comment

15 - Events of 1165 AH according to Ibn Ghannam (student of IAW!): The people of Huraymila "apostated" and their judge was Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab, the brother of IAW

ูˆููŠ ุดูˆุงู„ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ , ุงุฑุชุฏ ุฃู‡ู„ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก! , ูˆูƒุงู† ู‚ุงุถูŠู‡ุง ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ !! , ุฃุฎุง ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ
                        - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 105) -
                        Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1208/1210 AH) was a Hanbali scholar and the Qadhi (judge) of Huraymila (a township in Najd), who were one of the early supporters of his brothers (i.e. Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH)) call.
                        He advised them to fear Allah ta'ala and not to take part in the killing of Muslims that his brother was calling them to and wrote a letter, which he named as Fasl al-Khitab fil Radd 'ala Muhammad bin 'Abd al-Wahhab. This letter was filled with strong proofs such that the people of Huraymila thereafter indeed stopped supporting IAW and his commands to kill the inhabitants of all other cities of the region. This letter was sent to 'Uyayyna. The person who transported the letter was killed by the followers of his brother on the command of IAW himself. IAW also made Takfir upon his brother and the people of Huraymila in his Mufid al-Mustafid. His followers thereafter attacked the township for their "apostasy" and killed many!
                        This shows to you that IAW was unable to respond to the refutations of the scholars and therefore chose to make Takfir and simply kill his opponents. That this is the bahaviour of criminals and not scholars is not needed to be stated here or explained any further.

This letter was later on printed under the name al-Sawa'iq al-Ilahiyya fil Radd 'ala al-Wahhabiyya.
                        16 - Implementing [the unjustified] Takfir against the people of Huraymila into reality by attacking them
                        (What happened to all the claims that IAW would not do mass-Takfir?!)

ุตุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก ู…ู† ุงู„ุฅู…ุงู… ุณุนูˆุฏ ุณุฑุงูŠุง ูˆู…ู‚ุงุชู„ุงุช ูˆูˆู‚ุนุงุช , ูˆุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุงู„ุฌูŠุด ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ , ูˆู‚ุงุฆุฏ ุงู„ุณุฑุงูŠุง ู…ุจุงุฑูƒ ุจู† ุนุฏูˆุงู†
                        - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/66) -

17 - IAW commands Sulayman bin Khwaytir to be killed, because he was catched transporting a letter from Huraymila - by his brother, the Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab! - to the people of 'Uyayyna
                        (Transporting a scholarly refutation of IAW's views seems to be also "apostasy"?! Note how he himself commands all these crimes to be committed!)

ู‚ุชู„ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุฎูˆูŠุทุฑ , ูˆุณุจุจ ุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ู‡ ู‚ุฏู… ุจู„ุฏุฉ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุง ุฎููŠุฉ โ€“ูˆู‡ู… ุฅุฐ ุฐุงูƒ ุจู„ุฏ ุญุฑุจ- ููƒุชุจ ู…ุนู‡ ู‚ุงุถูŠ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุฉ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ โ€“ุฃุฎูˆ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ- ูƒุชุงุจุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนูŠูŠู†ุฉ , ุฐูƒุฑ ููŠู‡ุง ุดุจู‡ุงู‹ ู…ุฑูŠุจุฉ ูˆุฃู‚ุงูˆูŠู„ ู…ุญุฑูุฉ ูˆุฃุญุงุฏูŠุซ ู…ุถู„ุฉ , ูˆุฃู…ุฑู‡ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุฑุฃู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุญุงูู„ ูˆุงู„ุจูŠูˆุช , ูุฃู„ู‚ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ููŠ ู‚ู„ูˆุจ ุจุนุถ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนูŠูŠู†ุฉ ุดุจู‡ุงุช ุบูŠู‘ุฑุช ู‚ู„ูˆุจ ู…ู† ู„ู… ูŠุชุญู‚ู‚ ุงู„ุฅูŠู…ุงู† , ูˆู„ู… ูŠุนุฑู ู…ุตุงุฏุฑ ุงู„ูƒู„ุงู… , ูุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุจู‡ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุชู„ ูู‚ุชู„!!ุง
                        - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 107) -

18 - Ibn Ghannam: Killing 100 (!) men from the people of Huraymila and taking "a lot of war booty"

ูู„ู…ุง ุฃุตุจุญูˆุง โ€“ุฃูŠ ุฌูŠูˆุด ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจูŠุฉ- ุดู†ูˆุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู„ุบุงุฑุฉ , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ , ูุงุดุชุฏ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ , ูู„ู…ุง ุฎุฑุฌ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุงู„ุฃูˆู„ ุตุจุฑูˆุง ุญุชู‰ ุจุฏุง ู„ู‡ู… ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุงู„ุซุงู†ูŠ , ูู„ู… ูŠู…ู„ูƒูˆุง ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ูุฑุงุฑ , ูุชูุฑู‚ูˆุง ููŠ ุงู„ุดุนุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุฌุจุงู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ู…ู†ู‡ู… ู…ุฆุฉ ุฑุฌู„ , ูˆุบู†ู…ูˆุง ูƒุซูŠุฑุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฐุฎุงุฆุฑ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุณุจุนุฉ
                        - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 109) -

19 - Attacking Bab al-Qibli (in Riyadh) and killing people there

ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ู‘ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุณุงุฑ ุจู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† , ูู†ุฒู„ ุจุงุจ ุงู„ู‚ุจู„ูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ , ูˆุฑุชุจ ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุจุงู„ู„ูŠู„ , ูู„ู…ุง ุฃุตุจุญูˆุง ุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ , ูˆุชู„ุงุญู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… , ูˆุงู†ู‡ุฒู…ูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุงุจ , ูˆุชุถุงูŠู‚ูˆุง ููŠู‡ , ูู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ุซู…ุงู†ูŠุฉ
                        - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/75) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 29-06-20, 09:24 PM.

Comment

20 - Ibn Ghannam: The people of al-Quwa'iya (near Riyadh) left "polytheism" and "Allah guided them to monotheism", so they came to IAW and Ibn Sa'ud to make "Bay'a upon Islam..."
                          (So IAW was expecting people to make Hijra to him in order for them to accept his new religion! It should be noted that the absolute majority of those who made Bay'a to Ibn Sa'ud upon the new religion of IAW did so out of fear of being slaughtered! That's why the moment the influence of IAW broke many of those regions did not adhere to this so called "Bay'a".)

ุฑูุน ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ู‚ูˆูŠุนูŠุฉ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูˆู‡ุฏุงู‡ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ , ููˆูุฏูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ููŠ ุงู„ุฏู‘ุฑุนูŠุฉ ูุจุงูŠุนูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… , ูˆุงู„ุชุฒุงู… ุงู„ุณู…ุน ูˆุงู„ุทุงุนุฉ
                          - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 109) -

21 - Another quote describing the "Hijra" of some people to Dir'iyya (this is still in the beginning of IAW's call [to hellfire], when they had not much money)

ูˆู„ู…ุง ู‡ุงุฌุฑ ู…ู† ู‡ุงุฌุฑ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ูˆุงุณุชูˆุทู†ูˆู‡ุง , ูƒุงู†ูˆุง ููŠ ุฃุถูŠู‚ ุนูŠุด ูˆุฃุดุฏ ุญุงุฌุฉ , ูˆุงุจุชู„ูˆุง ุงุจุชู„ุงุก ุดุฏูŠุฏุงู‹ , ููƒุงู†ูˆุง ููŠ ุงู„ู„ูŠู„ ูŠุฃุฎุฐูˆู† ุงู„ุฃุฌุฑุฉ ูˆูŠุญุชุฑููˆู† , ูˆููŠ ุงู„ู†ู‡ุงุฑ ูŠุฌู„ุณูˆู† ุนู†ุฏ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ููŠ ุฏุฑุณ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ูˆุงู„ู…ุฐุงูƒุฑุฉ
                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/43) -

22 - IAW helping those so called "Muhajirin"

ูˆูƒุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ -ุฑุญู…ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡- ู„ู…ุง ู‡ุงุฌุฑ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ู…ู‡ุงุฌุฑูˆู†ุŒ ูŠุชุญู…ู„ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽูŠู† ุงู„ูƒุซูŠุฑ ููŠ ุฐู…ุชู‡ ู„ู…ุคูˆู†ุชู‡ู… ูˆู…ุง ูŠุญุชุงุฌูˆู† ุฅู„ูŠู‡
                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/46) -

23 - Description of how people "APOSTATED FROM MONOTHEISM" (read: from IAW's new religion!) in the year 1167 AH
                          (This again shows to you that the people only accepted IAW and Ibn Sa'ud out of fear to be slaughtered and not because they had accepted IAW's new religion!)

ูˆุญูŠู† ุฑุฃู‰ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ ุชุธุงู‡ุฑ ุจุนุถ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุงุฏ ุจุงู„ุถู„ุงู„ , ูˆุงุฑุชุฏ ู…ู† ุงุฑุชุฏ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุนู† ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ , ุฌู…ุน ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ (1167) ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… ู…ู† ุจู„ุงุฏู‡ู… , ูˆูˆุนุธู‡ู… ูˆุจูŠู‘ู† ู„ู‡ู… ุณู†ู‘ุฉ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ููŠู…ุง ูŠุฌุฑูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ , ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ูุฌูˆุฑ ูˆุงู„ุดุฑูƒ..
                          - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 107) -

24 - Attacking the people of Ushaiger (near Riyadh) and killing some of them

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฃุดูŠู‚ุฑ ูˆุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง , ูุญุตู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ู‚ุชุงู„ ูˆุงู†ู‡ุฒู…ูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฃุฑุจุนุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„
                          - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/75) -

25 - Going to al-Rasha (near Manfuha) in order to destroy a dam-like structure or building; Deham bin Dawwas (Amir of Riyadh) attacks them while they are busy in this corruption
                          (This is Wahhabi Akhlaq for you again! So how is it justified to destroy a dam-like building - which obviously is built for the benefit of the people of the region! - and then they whine about the Amir of Riyadh showing enmity towards them!?)

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุญุชู‰ ูˆุตู„ูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ู‚ุฑุจ ู…ู†ููˆุญุฉ , ุนู†ุฏ ุญุงุฌุฒ ู„ู„ุณูŠู„ ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ูŠุนุฑู ุจุงู„ุฑุดุง , ู…ุนุฏู‘ ู„ุญุฌุฒ ุงู„ู…ุงุก , ูุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ุงู„ุจูŠูˆุช , ูˆู‡ุฏู…ูˆุง ุงู„ุจู†ุงุก ุงู„ู…ุนุฏ ู„ุญุฌุฒ ุงู„ุณูŠู„ .
                          ูู„ู…ุง ุนู„ู… ุฏู‡ุงู… ุจู† ุฏูˆุงุณ ุจุฐู„ูƒ , ุฃู‚ุจู„ ู…ุน ุฌู…ุงุนุชู‡ , ููˆุฌุฏ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ู…ุดุบูˆู„ูŠู† ุจู‡ุฏู… ุงู„ุจู†ุงุก , ูู‚ุงุชู„ู‡ู… ูˆู‡ุฒู…ู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ุซู„ุงุซุฉ , ูˆู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุนุดุฑุฉ

- end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 111) -

Note how IAW and his followers did not leave any type of corruption on earth except that they committed it! What's the point of all this killing, stealing and destruction?

Comment

26 - Attacking Sudayr and killing from them

ูˆููŠู‡ุง ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุณุฏูŠุฑ ูˆุนุฏุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฌู„ุงุฌู„ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุณูˆุงุฑุญ ุบู†ู…ู‡ู… , ูˆุญุตู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ู‚ุชุงู„ ูู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุณุชุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/78) -

27 - Attacking al-Kharj, al-Dilam and Ni'jan region and "looting shops there that contain wealth" (this is literally stated by this criminal Najdi!) and killing people
                            (So this is the so called "call" that "Salafis" are praising?! Looting shops and killing people?!)

ุซู… ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌ , ูุฃูˆู‚ุน ุจุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฏู„ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุซู…ุงู†ูŠุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„ , ูˆู†ู‡ุจูˆุง ุจู‡ุง ุฏูƒุงูƒูŠู† ููŠู‡ุง ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ , ุซู… ุบุงุฑูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏ ู†ุนุฌุงู† , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ููƒุณุฑู‡ู… ..ุง
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/83) -

28 - Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz (d. 1229 AH) (3rd ruler of 1st Saudi state and direct student of IAW!): Admitting of making Takfir upon the people of al-Haramayn (!) and spilling blood and other crazy Khariji stuff
                            (NO COMMENT!!!)

ูˆุงู„ู…ู…ุดู‰ ุงู„ุซุงู„ุซ: ู†ุญุฑู†ุงูƒ ููŠ ุฑุฃุณ ุงู„ู‡ู†ุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูู„ู… ู†ุฌุฏูƒุŒ ูˆู‚ุฏู…ู†ุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุดู‡ุฏุŒ ู‚ูˆุงุณุฉ ูŠู‚ูˆุณูˆู† ุญูุฑู‡ุŒ ูู„ู…ุง ู‚ุตุฑ ุงู„ุฎุดุจุŒ ุฑุฌุนู†ุง ูˆู†ุฒู„ู†ุง ุงู„ู‡ู†ุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูˆู‚ุนุฏุช ุฌู…ูˆุน ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!! ุญุชู‰ ูˆุตู„ุช ู‚ุฑูŠุจุง ู…ู† ุฎุงู† ุฐุจู„ุฉุŒ ูˆูƒู„ ู…ู† ู„ู‚ูˆู‡ ูˆุถุนูˆุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุณูŠูุŒ ูˆู…ู† ุฎุงู† ุฐุจู„ุฉ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุตุฑุฉุŒ ุฃู‚ู…ู†ุง ุจู‡ุง ู‚ุฑูŠุจุง ู…ู† ุนุดุฑูŠู† ู„ูŠู„ุฉุŒ ู†ุฃุฎุฐ ูˆู†ู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฑุนุงูŠุงูƒ ุงู„ุญุงุถุฑ ูˆุงู„ุจุงุฏูŠุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฃุซุฑ ูŠุฏู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุคุซุฑ; ุงู†ุธุฑ ุฏูŠุงุฑูƒ ุงู„ูู„ุงุญูŠู† ูˆุงู„ุจูˆุงุฏูŠุŒ ู…ู† ุจุบุฏุงุฏ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุตุฑุฉุŒ ูƒู… ุฏู…ุฑุช ู…ู† ุงู„ุฏูŠุงุฑุŒ ูˆู„ู… ูŠุจู‚ ููŠู‡ุง ุฃุซุฑ - ูˆู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ูˆุงู„ู…ู†ุฉ - ูƒู„ ุฌู…ูŠุน ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฌู‡ุฉ.
                            ูˆู…ุง ุฐูƒุฑุช ู…ู† ุฌู‡ุฉ ุงู„ุญุฑู…ูŠู† ุงู„ุดุฑูŠููŠู†ุŒ ุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ูุถู„ู‡ ูˆูƒุฑู…ู‡ุŒ ุญู…ุฏุง ูƒุซูŠุฑุง ูƒู…ุง ูŠู†ุจุบูŠ ุฃู† ูŠุญู…ุฏุŒ ูˆุนุฒ ุฌู„ุงู„ู‡ุŒ ู„ู…ุง ูƒุงู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุญุฑู…ูŠู† ุขุจูŠู† ุนู† ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ุŒ ูˆู…ู…ุชู†ุนูŠู† ุนู† ุงู„ุงู†ู‚ูŠุงุฏ ู„ุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู…ู‚ูŠู…ูŠู† ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุซู„ ู…ุง ุฃู†ุช ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุถู„ุงู„ ูˆุงู„ูุณุงุฏุŒ ูˆุฌุจ ุนู„ูŠู†ุง ุงู„ุฌู‡ุงุฏ ุจุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ููŠู…ุง ูŠุฒูŠู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ุนู† ุญุฑู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุญุฑู… ุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู…ู† ุบูŠุฑ ุงุณุชุญู„ุงู„ ู„ุญุฑู…ุชู‡ู…ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/285) -

29 - IAW goes to 'Uyayyna and orders the palace of Ibn Mu'ammar to be destroyed (whom he had got assassinated inside the mosque!!!), then the son of Ibn Sa'ud attacks Manfuha and burns down their fields

ูˆุฑูƒุจ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุนูŠูŠู†ุฉ , ูุฃู…ุฑ ุจู‡ุฏู… ู‚ุตุฑ ุงุจู† ู…ุนู…ุฑ ูู‡ูุฏูู… , ุซู… ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ู…ู†ููˆุญุฉ , ูˆุฃุดุนู„ ููŠ ุฒุฑุนู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุฑ
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/84) -

30 - Attacking al-Tharmaniya (near Rughaba) and taking a lot of cabinetwork and camels "as war booty" and killing bedouins
                            (So this is "Da'wa" right?)

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุฌู…ูŠุน ุฑุนุงูŠุงู‡ , ูˆุตุจุญ ุขู„ ุนุณูƒุฑ ู…ู† ุงู„ุธููŠุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุซุฑู…ุงู†ูŠุฉ , ูˆู‡ูŠ ู…ุงุก ู…ุนุฑูˆู ู‚ุฑุจ ุจู„ุฏ ุฑุบุจู‡ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ูƒุซูŠุฑุงู‹ ู…ู† ุฃุซุงุซู‡ู… , ูˆุบู†ู… ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฅุจู„ุงู‹ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃุนุฑุงุจ ุนุดุฑุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„
                            - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/84) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 30-06-20, 04:50 PM.

Comment

31 - Attacking Washm; during the way the son of Ibn Sa'ud saw 15 men from Tharmada, who started to flee from him (because they knew he would slaughter them) and they hided themselves in a place where a tribe known as Al Yusuf lived. Ibn Sa'ud's son asked them for these men to kill them. They paid him instead a lot of wealth.
                              (Can anyone please explain to us all these mafia-like behaviours?!)

ุบุฒุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุงู„ูˆุดู… , ูุตุงุฏู ููŠ ุทุฑูŠู‚ู‡ ุฎู…ุณุฉ ุนุดุฑ ุฑุฌู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ุซุฑู…ุฏุง , ูู‡ุฑุจูˆุง ูˆุงู„ุชุฌุฃูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุญุฑูŠู‚ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุฉ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆูุฉ ุชุญุช ุงู„ุถู„ุน ู‚ุฑุจ ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ู‚ุตุจ , ุนู†ุฏ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ุนุฑููŠู† ุจุขู„ ูŠูˆุณู , ูุทู„ุจู‡ู… ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ู„ูŠู‚ุชู„ู‡ู… ูุฃุจูˆุง , ููุฏูˆู‡ู… ู…ู†ู‡ ุจุฃู„ู ูˆุฎู…ุณู…ุฆุฉ ุฃุญู…ุฑ

32 - Attacking al-Mutayr in al-Ahsa` and killing 70 (!) of them and taking a lot of wealth and thereafter attacking al-Mubarraz and killing some of its people

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุงู„ุฌูŠูˆุด ุบุงุฒูŠุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก , ูˆุฃู†ุงุฎ ุจุงู„ู…ูˆุถุน ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุจุงู„ู…ุทูŠุฑ ููŠ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก , ูˆู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฎูŠู„ ู†ุญูˆ ุงู„ุซู„ุงุซูŠู† , ูˆุตุจุญู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฑุฌุงู„ุงู‹ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ ู†ุญูˆ ุงู„ุณุจุนูŠู† ุฑุฌู„ุงู‹ , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ุงู‹ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ , ุซู… ุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุจุฑุฒ , ูู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุฑุฌุงู„ุงู‹

33 - NAJDI WAHHABIS TAKING OVER RIYADH: The people (Muslim families!!!) all left the city (due to the fear of being mass-slaughtered!) in the moment they knew that the Wahhabis had entered the city! The Khariji Najdi Ibn Bishr even describes this very moment and how they had left everything and that there was so much wealth in the city that one cannot count! They hadn't even closed the doors! A LOT OF THEM (men, women and children!!!) DIED DUE TO THIRST AND HUNGER on their way to al-Kharj!
                              (Letting whole families die in the desert! What for God's sake is the justification for this?!)

ููุฑ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ููŠ ุณุงู‚ุชู‡ ุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„ ูˆุงู„ู†ุณุงุก , ู‡ุฑุจูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ูˆุฌูˆู‡ู‡ู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจุฑ , ูˆู‚ุตุฏูˆุง ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌ , ูˆู‡ู„ูƒ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฎู„ู‚ ูƒุซูŠุฑ ุนุทุดุงู‹ ูˆุฌูˆุนุงู‹ , ุฐูƒุฑ ู„ูŠ ุฃู† ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ู…ู† ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ูŠุฃุฎุฐ ุงู„ุบุฑุจ (ุฏู„ูˆ ูƒุจูŠุฑ) ูŠุฌุนู„ ููŠู‡ ู…ุงุก ูŠุญู…ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุธู‡ุฑู‡ , ูˆุงู„ุบุฑุจ ู„ุง ูŠู…ุณูƒ ุงู„ู…ุงุก , ูˆุงู„ุฅุจู„ ุนู†ุฏู‡ ู„ุง ูŠุฑูƒุจู‡ุง , ูˆุชุฑูƒูˆู‡ุง ุฎุงูˆูŠุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุนุฑูˆุดู‡ุง , ุงู„ุทุนุงู… ูˆุงู„ู„ุญู… ููŠ ุงู„ู‚ุฏูˆุฑ!! , ูˆุงู„ุณูˆุงู†ูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู†ุงุญูŠ ูˆุงู„ุฃุจูˆุงุจ ู„ู… ุชุบู„ู‚ , ูˆููŠ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ู…ุง ูŠุนุฌุฒ ุนู† ุงู„ุญุตุฑ ...ุง

34 - Attacking 'Aliyyat Najd, killing from its people and taking their animals and other things

ุณุงุฑ ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจุงู„ุฌู†ูˆุฏ ุงู„ู…ู†ุตูˆุฑุฉ ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ุนุงู„ูŠุฉ ู†ุฌุฏ , ูˆุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุตู‡ุจุฉ ู…ู† ุนุฑุจุงู† ู…ุทูŠุฑ , ูˆู‡ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ุณุชุฌุฏุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฒุฑุน ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุนู†ุฏ ุฌุจู„ ุดู…ุฑ , ูุตุจุญู‡ู… ุนู„ูŠู‡ุง ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุฅุจู„ู‡ู… , ูˆุฃุบู†ุงู…ู‡ู… , ูˆุญู„ุชู‡ู… , ูˆุฃุซุงุซู‡ู… , ูˆุฃุฎุฐ ุนุดุฑุงู‹ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฎูŠู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ุฑุฌุงู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ูุฑุณุงู†ู‡ู… ูˆุฑุคุณุงุฆู‡ู… ..ุง
                              - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/152) -

35 - Attacking 'Aniza in al-Qassim and killing a number of them

ูุญุตู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ูˆุจูŠู† "ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!" ู‚ุชุงู„ , ู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุนุฏุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† "ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†!" ุซู†ูŠุงู† ุจู† ุฒูˆูŠุฏ ุงู„ุดุฌุงุน ุงู„ู…ุดู‡ูˆุฑ
                              - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/154) -

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 01-07-20, 06:39 PM.

Comment

36 - IAW (d. 1206 AH) commands all of Najd to give their Bay'a to Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-Aziz (d. 1229 AH) and that he becomes the ruler after his father 'Abd al-Aziz bin Muhammad bin Sa'ud (d. 1218 AH) and this with his permission

ุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู‡ู„ ู†ุฌุฏ ุฃู† ูŠุจุงูŠุนูˆุง ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ , ูˆุฃู† ูŠูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ูŠ ุงู„ุนู‡ุฏ ุจุนุฏ ุฃุจูŠู‡ , ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุจุฅุฐู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ , ูุจุงูŠุนูˆู‡
                                - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/162) -

So it was MIAW himself who installed the hereditary kingship of Al Sa'ud!
                                Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz was a direct student of IAW and he's also the one who took over almost the whole Arabian peninsula, killing its people, terrorizing them, taking their wealth, harming the people of Makka al-Mukarrama and Madina al-Munawwara (!!!) and letting them die from hunger! This is the monster that IAW supports and commands the people to accept as ruler!

Comment

Working...
                                X