Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's lack of qualifications and the disasters that resulted from it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aMuslimForLife
    replied
    Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

It's interesting how even some of the contemporaries of MIAW recognized that his Da'wah was inconsistent with Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyya(ra). His brother Sulayman Ibn Abdul Wahhab(ra) alluded to this point in the refutations he wrote against him and his movement. What is unfortunate in our times is how most people are under the impression that Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab shared the exact same beliefs and methodology. This widely held misconception stems from the influences of the Najdi Da'wah through the more subtle avenue of Salafiyya. Had the contemporary Salafi movement never been formed, then the generic followers of Ibn Taymiyya would have identified themselves as Atharis and remained neutral in how they judged individual scholars/movements.

The inherent flaw of the contemporary Salafi movement is that it was founded on the radical teachings of the 12th century reformist Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Regardless if anyone claims that Salafiyyah is a theoretical Manhaj and not a Firqa based on personalities. The fact of the matter is that the most reputable scholars of the movement were unanimously in favour of MIAW's ideaology. What this means is that it would pratically take a miracle for us to witness an actual reformation of the Salafi Aqeedah. Not only do the Salafis hold their senior scholars in very high-esteem, but the amount of humbe pie the "saved sect" would have to endure might literally be too much to swallow. We can even see examples of this in the reaction of their communities and Du'at in the West. How is it possible that Yasir Qadhi and others could make such heavy allegations against MIAW without having an equally persuasive response from one of his faithful followers? How does it make sense to read in the faults of Yasir Qadhi on borderline trivial matters and remain silent when the orthodoxy of one of your most influential figures is put to question? What does the average Salafi rely on other than Taqlid to justify taking his/her religion from someone with so many question marks over them?
    I don't think there were any generic followers of Ibn Taymiyyah pre-MIAW. MIAW revived the creed of Ibn Taymiyyah. One of my problems with the creed of Ibn Taymiyyah, is that I don't think his creed was a standard creed taught in traditional Hanbali circles. I think when Ibn Taymiyyah died, his creed died with him, only to be revived by MIAW. Ibn Taymiyyah's creed may have been taught in a higher creedal curriculum, for Hanbali scholars who specialized in Hanbali Aqida within the madhab, as part of comparative Hanbali creeds which would have included any divergent creeds from the main Hanbali creed such as Ibn Jawzi, Ibn Aqil, Abu Yala, and others.

Ibn Taymiyyah's creed is complex and isn't the creed of the Salafus Saleh. Imam Mustafa ibn Ahmad Al Shatti al Hanbali said, "They (Najdi movement) claim advanced juridical reasoning and use Shaykh al Islam Ibn Taymiyyah alone as an advocate for themselves. The very Imam exited from the Hanbali school in a number of areas in which he is isolated, and that would be tantamount to claiming advanced juridical reasoning (mujtihad Mutlaq). (1) The only problem is he never systematised these points as a separate legal school, as the four legal schols were written down, established and systematically discussed." (2) (The Divine Texts - Al Nuqul al Shariyyah fi al Raddial al Wahabiyyah by Mustafa Ibn Ahmad al Shatti al Hanbali)

(1) Shaykh Abu Jafar al Hanbali comments, "There were some 11 or more issues in which Imam Ibn Taymiyyah contradicted the school and breached consensus. These include:

1) The knowability of the Essence of Allah in this life;
    2) the knowability of the names and attributes of Allah in this and Hereafter;
    3) the infallibility of the prophets;
    4) the abiding nature of the Great Fire;
    5) the qualities of absolute ijithad;
    6) three divorces in one sitting;
    7) the intercession of the prophets, pious and saints;
    8) visiting the graves and setting out on travel to them;
    9) whether or not previous revelations were corrupted in nature or interpretation;
    10) whether the world created from nothing or was eternally existent;
    11) the state of the dead.

These and other issues are known by his contemporaries to have been breaches by Imam Ibn Taymiyyah."

(2) Shaykh Abu Jafar al Hanbali comments, "The author makes a number of points worth considering.

1) Imam Ibn Taymiyyah exited from the Hanbali school in some issues, which puts him outside the foundational principles under which he is restricted due to his not being an absolute mujitahid.
    2) His doing this would be tantamount to setting up or claiming absolute ijithad.
    3) If he had set up a separate school, he left no laid own principles of such a school.
    4) There were no students who were licensed and continued to pass it down unbroken.
    When this is the case, how could those who came after him, who were not even qualified, lay claim to something that is not systemized or left to posterity?"

According Abu Jafar Al Hanbali, who has studied traditionally with Hanbali scholars, there is no unbroken chain of transmitters of Ibn Taymiyyah's work. This leaves his works unusable, from the perspective of traditional Sunni Islam, because in traditional Sunni Islam everything is based on Isnad.

The importance of isnad is illustrated in this hadith.

The Messenger of Allah, sallahu alayhi wa salam, said, "There shall not cease to be a group from amongst my Ummah upon the truth. Those who forsake them will not be able to harm them, until the command of Allah comes." (Muslim)

Abdullah Ibn Mubarak (d181) said, "According to me the isnad is from the Religion. And if it were not for the isnad, whoever wished could have said whatever he wished." (Sahih)

Allah says, "Indeed, We revealed to you the remembrance, and We shall preserve it." (15:9)

You asked me once, why am I on this side of the fence?

Irregardless of the imperfections I may see in this madhab or that madhab, Allah has decided to use the scholars of four madhabs, Shafis, Malikis, Hanafis, and Hanbalis, to preserve the religion. These scholars are instrumental in the preservation of the Quran and Sunnah. And these scholars whether we agree or disagree with them on this point or that point, were Asharis, Maturidis and Atharis. They collectively are Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah, they preserved the religion. They transmitted what we know from the Salafus Saleh, in the form of these four madhabs of fiqh, and three madhabs of Aqida, through an unbroken chain of transmitters.

"And if it were not for the isnad, whoever wished could have said whatever he wished."

And Allah knows best.

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

'Allama Ibn Humayd al-Hanbali: Praising the father and brother of IAW and criticizing IAW as "the founder of the mission whose evil had spread across the horizon" and his attempt to assassinate his brother

The 'Allama Ibn Humayd al-Najdi (d. 1295 AH) - the Mufti of the Hanabila in Makka! - wrote an excellent biographic work regarding Hanbali scholars (from the year 751 AH on until the time of the author) naming it as al-Suhub al-Wabila 'ala Dhara`ih al-Hanabila. It's a continuation of Imam Ibn Rajab's (d. 795 AH) Dhayl 'ala Tabaqat al-Hanabila. Even the Najdis and "Salafis" admit that it's a good work.

What's interesting is that he did not mention a single of these Wahhabi Najdis as Hanbali scholars or scholars in general (!) (with the exception of Aba Butayn (d. 1282 AH) if I remember correctly). He did however mention the father and brother of IAW.
    So let's see what he said:

(415) 'Abdul Wahhab Ibn Sulayman Ibn 'Ali Ibn Musharraf al-Tamimi al-Najdi:

Shaykh 'AbdulWahhab studied fiqh with his father, the author of the famous book al-Mansak, and he also studied with others. He gained religious knowledge, and also taught it. He wrote an explanation of some religious issues and it was recognised as being well-written. He died in the year 1153 AH.

He is the father of Muhammad, who was founder of themission whose evil has spread across the horizon. However, there is an enormous difference between fatherand son. Indeed, Muhammad (ibn 'AbdulWahhab) did not reveal his mission until after the death of his father.

Some of the people whom I met have related from some of the people of knowledge narrations from the contemporaries of Shaykh 'AbdulWahhab that describe his anger with his son Muhammad. This is because he had not agreed to study the religious knowledge of his ancestors and the people of his area. His fatherhad a presentiment that something would happen because of his son Muhammad, and so he frequently said to the people, โ€œHow much evil you willsee from Muhammad.โ€
    Subsequently, what All
    ah destined to happen came to pass.

Similarly, his son Sulayman, the brother of Muhammad (ibn 'Abdul Wahhab), was also opposed to his mission. He refuted himemphatically with verses of the Holy Qurโ€™an and Ahadith, since the refuted one (Muhammad Ibn `AbdulWahhab) would not accept other than these two sources. Nor would he consider the sayings of earlier or later scholars, whoever they may be, other thanIbn Taymiyyah and his student Ibn al-Qayyim (al-Jawziyyah). This is because Muhammad Ibn `Abdul Wahhab considered their sayingsto be explicit verses which do not accept interpretation and he used them in debate with the people, despite the fact that the sayings of these two figures contradicted what he understood.

Shaykh Sulayman named his refutation against his brother โ€˜Fasl al-Khitab fil Radd 'ala Muhammad ibn 'Abdul Wahhabโ€™ (The Empathic Speech on the Refutation of Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul Wahhab). However, Allah protected Sulayman from the evil and deception of his brother, whose great influence spread threat far and wide. This is because if one contradicted and refuted him, and he was unable to kill him openly, he would send someone to assassinate him in their bed or in the market-place at night, since he judged whoever contradicted him to be a blasphemer and legalised their killing.

It has been said that an insane person lived in the town and among his habits was to strike whoever he came across, even with a weapon. Muhammad gave an order that this insane man was to be given a sword and admitted to the mosquewhere his brother Shaykh Sulayman sat alone. When Shaykh Sulayman saw him, he was afraid. The insane man threw the sword from his hand and said, โ€œO Sulayman, do not be afraid; you are of those who are saved.โ€ He repeated this many times and this is without doubt among the karamat.

- end of quote (from translation of the biography of Shaykh 'Abd al-Wahhab from al-Suhub al-Wabila p. 675-680* -

* Just look at the footnotes added by the Wahhabi Muhaqqiq. It's funny how humiliated he feels and how he starts to accuse the 'Allama Ibn Humayd in a childish manner! Why do they even print this book, if they don't like the author?! Yes, the scholars of that time did not like your IAW in any way or form and regarded him as the ignorant Khariji that he was! Get this into your brain and do not expect respect for him!

To be continued insha`Allah...
    It's interesting how even some of the contemporaries of MIAW recognized that his Da'wah was inconsistent with Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyya(ra). His brother Sulayman Ibn Abdul Wahhab(ra) alluded to this point in the refutations he wrote against him and his movement. What is unfortunate in our times is how most people are under the impression that Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab shared the exact same beliefs and methodology. This widely held misconception stems from the influences of the Najdi Da'wah through the more subtle avenue of Salafiyya. Had the contemporary Salafi movement never been formed, then the generic followers of Ibn Taymiyya would have identified themselves as Atharis and remained neutral in how they judged individual scholars/movements.

The inherent flaw of the contemporary Salafi movement is that it was founded on the radical teachings of the 12th century reformist Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Regardless if anyone claims that Salafiyyah is a theoretical Manhaj and not a Firqa based on personalities. The fact of the matter is that the most reputable scholars of the movement were unanimously in favour of MIAW's ideaology. What this means is that it would pratically take a miracle for us to witness an actual reformation of the Salafi Aqeedah. Not only do the Salafis hold their senior scholars in very high-esteem, but the amount of humbe pie the "saved sect" would have to endure might literally be too much to swallow. We can even see examples of this in the reaction of their communities and Du'at in the West. How is it possible that Yasir Qadhi and others could make such heavy allegations against MIAW without having an equally persuasive response from one of his faithful followers? How does it make sense to read in the faults of Yasir Qadhi on borderline trivial matters and remain silent when the orthodoxy of one of your most influential figures is put to question? What does the average Salafi rely on other than Taqlid to justify taking his/her religion from someone with so many question marks over them?

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    We get it. You do not subscribe to his dawah (Allah yarhamo). Why do you keep making threads about this subject?
    There is nothing wrong with him posting all of this information in one thread

For those who agree or disagree, it is here for their perusal

this is the purpose of ummah.com to disseminate knowledge beneficial to Muslims, even if we disagree, the discussion should always be a benefit

as for muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab, his book, the three fundamentals secured my respect for him for this world and the hereafter
    His being betrayed by the Sauds showed that he was firm in his stance

I am not saying he was perfect or that he may not have made major mistakes in life, (we all do)

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Are you familiar with Shaykh Yasir Qadhi's reccent denounciation of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and the Najdi Da'wah?

"The differences between Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab - and there are profound differences - of them, the most important one, is that Ibn Taymiyyah did not make Takfir of his opponents who did the same thing the opponents of MIAW did and he (MIAW) made Takfir" [11:35]

"How he viewed the Ottomon Empire and the entire Ummah as being outside the folds of Islam - even if there's Uder bil-Jahil, but they're no longer Muslim. Why? Because of things he considered to be Kufr Akbar & Shirk Akbar and the majority of the Ummah did not consider to be Kufr Akbar & Shirk Akbar" [10:34]

"At that stage I was still under the presumption that Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab represent the same trend. Whereas now I differentiate between the two... So, I'm not pro calling out to the dead; it's Haram to call out to the dead. It is a stepping stone to Shirk. It is an evil Bid'ah. But to consider anyone who does that to automatically be comitting Kufr Akbar - no, that is not correct. And that is the position I argue is the position of Ibn Taymiyyah" [14:52]

---

In all fairness this forum doesn't seem to have a Wahhabi representative to make an actual case in favour of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. However, the overall silence of the Salafi community in the West to Yasir Qadhi's heavy allegations against their 'spiritual founder' speaks volumes in my books.

From the few who publicly challenged his claims were:

"Takfฤซr of a Muslim is to declare him to be an unbeliever, outside the fold of Islam. This is a deliberate and orchestrated attempt by Yasir Qadhi to peddle his falsehood and ascribe to Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb that which he is innocent of...

Read now the words of Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb and judge for yourselves. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb stated:

1. โ€œSo, if we do not make takfฤซr upon the one who worships the shrine over the grave of Abdul-Qฤdir [Al-Jilฤni], or the shrine over the grave of Ahmad Al-Badawi and their likes due to their ignorance, and in the absence of someone who can inform them [of their error], then how could we possibly make takfฤซr upon the one who does not associate partners in worship with Allah or upon the one who does not migrate to usโ€ฆ How free you are, O Allah, from all imperfections, the Most Perfect. Indeed this is a great slander.โ€ [1]

2. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb (may Allahโ€™s mercy be upon him) said in reply to Sulaymฤn Ibn Suhaym who accused the Shaykh of takfฤซr: โ€œIndeed Allah knows that this man has fabricated lies against me by ascribing to me what I never said, and most of which have never even occurred to me! From them is his claim that I invalidate the books of the Four Madhhabs, and that I say that the people (i.e. the ummah) has been upon nothing (i.e. no Islam) for 600 years! And that I make takfฤซr of the one who makes Tawassul (seeks nearness to Allah) through the righteous ones [who have passed away]. He claims that I made takfฤซr of Al-Busayriโ€ฆ and that I said that whoever swears by other than Allah is an unbelieverโ€ฆ My answer to all of this is: โ€˜How free you are, O Allah, from all imperfections, the Most Perfect. Indeed this is a great slander.โ€™ And before this, there were those who slandered the Messenger Muhammad (๏ทบ) claiming that he had reviled Jesus the son of Mary (may Allahโ€™s peace be upon them) and that he reviles the righteous. So their hearts resemble one another in their fabrication of lies and bearing false witness.โ€ [2]

So these are the clear words of Shaykhul-Islฤm Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb (may Allahโ€™s mercy be upon him). Compare them to the lies and fabrications of this pseudo-academic, Yasir Qadhi who is merely a utensil for the enemies of Tawhฤซd and the Sunnah.

Shaykh Al-Islฤm, Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhฤb (may Allahโ€™s mercy be upon him) also stated:

โ€œAnd I do not testify for anyone from the Muslims [by name] that he is [definitely] in Paradise or in the Fire except for whoever Allahโ€™s Messenger (salallฤhu โ€˜alaihi wasallam) testified. However, I have hope for the doer of good and I fear for the sinner. And I do not accuse ANYONE from the Muslims of being an UNBELIEVER due to a sin, and NOR DO I EXPEL HIM FROM THE FOLD OF ISLAM.โ€œ [3]
    https://www.abukhadeejah.com/a-brief...-died-1206-ah/

@Abu sulayman

In a recent video the author quoted some of the phrases attributed to MIAW above and claimed that Yasir Qadhi has slandered him. What is your response to the mainstream Salafis who interpret MIAW in light of these statements and argue that Shirk was completely widespread during his era?

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    15 - Events of 1165 AH according to Ibn Ghannam (student of IAW!): The people of Huraymila "apostated" and their judge was Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab, the brother of IAW

ูˆููŠ ุดูˆุงู„ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ , ุงุฑุชุฏ ุฃู‡ู„ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก! , ูˆูƒุงู† ู‚ุงุถูŠู‡ุง ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ !! , ุฃุฎุง ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 105) -

Look at this shameless mass-Takfir! The people of Huraymila were among the very early supporter of IAW and supported him in fighting.
    After the asassination of Ibn Mu'ammar INSIDE THE MOSQUE the people of Huraymila were shocked and the Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1208/1210 AH) (Hanbali scholar and brother of IAW!) advised them to stop all this killing.
    They came to the realization that what they were doing was wrong and therefore stopped aiding Ibn Sa'ud and IAW!
    This was enough for making Takfir upon them according to IAW! He wrote Mufid al-Mustafid specifically in order to justify Takfir against them and calls his brother a "Mulhid" (atheist!) without naming him, while admitting that they had not committed any "polytheism" (so even according to his way they had done nothing Shirki!).

Please read also this (from Najdi sources!):

Ibn Abdul Wahhab made takfir of his own brother, attempted to kill him and slaughters towns and supporters of his brother

'Allama Ibn Humayd al-Hanbali: Praising the father and brother of IAW and criticizing IAW as "the founder of the mission whose evil had spread across the horizon" and his attempt to assassinate his brother

The 'Allama Ibn Humayd al-Najdi (d. 1295 AH) - the Mufti of the Hanabila in Makka! - wrote an excellent biographic work regarding Hanbali scholars (from the year 751 AH on until the time of the author) naming it as al-Suhub al-Wabila 'ala Dhara`ih al-Hanabila. It's a continuation of Imam Ibn Rajab's (d. 795 AH) Dhayl 'ala Tabaqat al-Hanabila. Even the Najdis and "Salafis" admit that it's a good work.

What's interesting is that he did not mention a single of these Wahhabi Najdis as Hanbali scholars or scholars in general (!) (with the exception of Aba Butayn (d. 1282 AH) if I remember correctly). He did however mention the father and brother of IAW.
    So let's see what he said:

(415) 'Abdul Wahhab Ibn Sulayman Ibn 'Ali Ibn Musharraf al-Tamimi al-Najdi:

Shaykh 'AbdulWahhab studied fiqh with his father, the author of the famous book al-Mansak, and he also studied with others. He gained religious knowledge, and also taught it. He wrote an explanation of some religious issues and it was recognised as being well-written. He died in the year 1153 AH.

He is the father of Muhammad, who was founder of themission whose evil has spread across the horizon. However, there is an enormous difference between fatherand son. Indeed, Muhammad (ibn 'AbdulWahhab) did not reveal his mission until after the death of his father.

Some of the people whom I met have related from some of the people of knowledge narrations from the contemporaries of Shaykh 'AbdulWahhab that describe his anger with his son Muhammad. This is because he had not agreed to study the religious knowledge of his ancestors and the people of his area. His fatherhad a presentiment that something would happen because of his son Muhammad, and so he frequently said to the people, โ€œHow much evil you willsee from Muhammad.โ€
    Subsequently, what All
    ah destined to happen came to pass.

Similarly, his son Sulayman, the brother of Muhammad (ibn 'Abdul Wahhab), was also opposed to his mission. He refuted himemphatically with verses of the Holy Qurโ€™an and Ahadith, since the refuted one (Muhammad Ibn `AbdulWahhab) would not accept other than these two sources. Nor would he consider the sayings of earlier or later scholars, whoever they may be, other thanIbn Taymiyyah and his student Ibn al-Qayyim (al-Jawziyyah). This is because Muhammad Ibn `Abdul Wahhab considered their sayingsto be explicit verses which do not accept interpretation and he used them in debate with the people, despite the fact that the sayings of these two figures contradicted what he understood.

Shaykh Sulayman named his refutation against his brother โ€˜Fasl al-Khitab fil Radd 'ala Muhammad ibn 'Abdul Wahhabโ€™ (The Empathic Speech on the Refutation of Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul Wahhab). However, Allah protected Sulayman from the evil and deception of his brother, whose great influence spread threat far and wide. This is because if one contradicted and refuted him, and he was unable to kill him openly, he would send someone to assassinate him in their bed or in the market-place at night, since he judged whoever contradicted him to be a blasphemer and legalised their killing.

It has been said that an insane person lived in the town and among his habits was to strike whoever he came across, even with a weapon. Muhammad gave an order that this insane man was to be given a sword and admitted to the mosquewhere his brother Shaykh Sulayman sat alone. When Shaykh Sulayman saw him, he was afraid. The insane man threw the sword from his hand and said, โ€œO Sulayman, do not be afraid; you are of those who are saved.โ€ He repeated this many times and this is without doubt among the karamat.

- end of quote (from translation of the biography of Shaykh 'Abd al-Wahhab from al-Suhub al-Wabila p. 675-680* -

* Just look at the footnotes added by the Wahhabi Muhaqqiq. It's funny how humiliated he feels and how he starts to accuse the 'Allama Ibn Humayd in a childish manner! Why do they even print this book, if they don't like the author?! Yes, the scholars of that time did not like your IAW in any way or form and regarded him as the ignorant Khariji that he was! Get this into your brain and do not expect respect for him!

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 25-06-20, 10:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    I believe even Salafis can't argue agaist the fact that MiaW is highly overrated at best.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    We get it. You do not subscribe to his dawah (Allah yarhamo). Why do you keep making threads about this subject?
    Instead of supplicating for him, why don't you supplicate for all the people that he commanded to be killed? Do you support all this Takfir, killing and stealing? Do you really think that anyone can run away from the justice of Allah ta'ala, while having spilled so much blood from Ummati Muhammad (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)?!

Haven't you read the statement of Allah ta'ala:

{ ูˆูŽู…ูŽู† ูŠูŽู‚ู’ุชูู„ู’ ู…ูุคู’ู…ูู†ุงู‹ ู…ู‘ูุชูŽุนูŽู…ู‘ูุฏุงู‹ ููŽุฌูŽุฒูŽุขุคูู‡ู ุฌูŽู‡ูŽู†ู‘ูŽู…ู ุฎูŽูฐู„ูุฏุงู‹ ูููŠู‡ูŽุง ูˆูŽุบูŽุถูุจูŽ ูฑู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽู„ูŽุนูŽู†ูŽู‡ู ูˆูŽุฃูŽุนูŽุฏู‘ูŽ ู„ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽุฐูŽุงุจุงู‹ ุนูŽุธููŠู…ุงู‹ }

{ Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is hell for ever. Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom. }

[4:93]

And His statement:

{ ู‚ูู„ู’ ู‡ูŽู„ู’ ู†ูู†ูŽุจู‘ูุฆููƒูู… ุจููฑู„ุฃูŽุฎู’ุณูŽุฑููŠู†ูŽ ุฃูŽุนู’ู…ูŽุงู„ุงู‹ }
    { ูฑู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠู†ูŽ ุถูŽู„ู‘ูŽ ุณูŽุนู’ูŠูู‡ูู…ู’ ูููŠ ูฑู„ู’ุญูŽูŠูŽุงุฉู ูฑู„ุฏู‘ูู†ู’ูŠูŽุง ูˆูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุญู’ุณูŽุจููˆู†ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูุญู’ุณูู†ููˆู†ูŽ ุตูู†ู’ุนุงู‹ }

{ Say: Shall We inform you who will be the greatest losers by their works ? }
    { Those whose effort goeth astray in the life of the world, and yet they reckon that they do good work. }

[18:103-104]

And the statement of our beloved Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - as authentically reported in Sahih Ibn Hibban on the authority of Hudhayfa, radhiallahu 'anhu (translation taken from HERE and edited a little bit):

ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽุชูŽุฎูŽูˆู‘ูŽูู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ุฑูŽุฌูู„ูŒ ู‚ูŽุฑูŽุฃูŽ ุงู„ู’ู‚ูุฑู’ุขู†ูŽ ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฑูุฆููŠูŽุชู’ ุจูŽู‡ู’ุฌูŽุชูู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุŒ ูˆูŽูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุฑูุฏู’ุฆู‹ุง ู„ูู„ู’ุฅูุณู’ู„ูŽุงู…ู ุŒ ุบูŽูŠู‘ูŽุฑูŽู‡ู ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ู…ูŽุง ุดูŽุงุกูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ููŽุงู†ู’ุณูŽู„ูŽุฎูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽู†ูŽุจูŽุฐูŽู‡ู ูˆูŽุฑูŽุงุกูŽ ุธูŽู‡ู’ุฑูู‡ู ุŒ ูˆูŽุณูŽุนูŽู‰ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุฌูŽุงุฑูู‡ู ุจูุงู„ุณู‘ูŽูŠู’ูู ุŒ ูˆูŽุฑูŽู…ูŽุงู‡ู ุจูุงู„ุดู‘ูุฑู’ูƒู ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ู‚ูู„ู’ุชู : ูŠูŽุง ู†ูŽุจููŠู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ุฃูŽูŠู‘ูู‡ูู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽูˆู’ู„ูŽู‰ ุจูุงู„ุดู‘ูุฑู’ูƒู ุŒ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽุฑู’ู…ููŠู‘ู ุฃูŽู…ู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุงู…ููŠ ุŸ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ุจูŽู„ู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุงู…ููŠ

Verily, I fear for you that a man will recite the Quran [abundantly], so much so that the splendour of the Quran is visible upon him and he takes Islam as a cloak [i.e. He lives his life in accordance to the teachings of Islam diligently]. Then, he changes to whatever Allah wills for him, such that it is stripped from him and he throws [Islam] behind his back, assaulting his neighbour with the sword and accusing him of shirk (polytheism).โ€™ I said, โ€œO Prophet of Allah, which one is closer to shirk? The accused or the accuser?โ€ [The Prophet (sallallahu โ€˜alayhi wa sallam)] said, โ€˜Rather it is the accuser.'
    - end of quote -

Or as he said, peace and blessings be upon him.

And also other Ahadith regarding what he - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - feared for us and what he did not fear for us! And it is clear that he did not fear for us to all become polytheists - as IAW claimed in his vain and indirect claim of Prophethood! - and it's obligatory to give precedence to the words of the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam!

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    Abu Sulayman i appreciate your threads and info you post but dont you think youre a bit too obsessed with this topic and person? seems a bit unhealthy tbh
    I don't intend to make any additional threads regarding IAW (d. 1206 AH) after this thread, because I think this thread contains very clear-cut statements that show how far this man had left the correct way.

The reason why I concentrate on warning against him is that this man has misguided a huge number of people in our times into different directions:
    - Those who follow his ideas completely are pure Khawarij. Some classical scholars regard Khawarij even as disbelievers.
    - Some people who follow his views have even stated words that are either disrespectful or very close to it in relation to the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - (like for example the evil Ibn Sahman (d. 1349 AH) (see the op)). In fact some scholars reported some statements that IAW himself used to say, which are clearly disrespectful and I don't need to mention the ruling upon such a person!
    - Those who falsely believed that these bloodthirsty actions and ideas represent Islam, which lead them either to move away from the religion or to apostate completely! We ask Allah ta'ala for well-being.
    - Those who have been only partly influenced by his ideas and therefore left referring to the classical scholars of Islam and instead refer to deviant people. These people have a very strong presence on the internet, television and media in general.
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 25-06-20, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by SwordofKhaine View Post

Knowledge.

His material is invaluable. I also learned a few things from Amantu Billahi as well, although I disagree with most of what he says.

Just enjoy the content, without complaining.
    everything in moderation, son.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Abu Sulayman i appreciate your threads and info you post but dont you think youre a bit too obsessed with this topic and person? seems a bit unhealthy tbh

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    12 - Attacking al-Zulfi township and taking "a lot of war booty" (read stealing a lot!) (Ibn Bishr and Ibn Ghannam call it as "Ghanima" as if they are fighting "polytheists", who were at war with "the Muslims")

ุณุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุฌู†ูˆุฏ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฒู„ูู‰ , ูู„ู…ุง ูˆุตู„ ุงู„ุญุณูŠ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู , ุญู…ู‘ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ูˆุฑุฌุน ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ , ูˆุงุณุชุนู…ู„ ุฃู…ูŠุฑุงู‹ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุบุฒูˆ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุฑุญู…ู† , ูุฃุบุงุฑูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ุฒู„ูู‰ , ูุฃุฎุฐูˆุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃุบู†ุงู…ุงู‹ ูˆุฑุฌุนูˆ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/60) -

ูุฃุบุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฒู„ูู‰ , ูุฃุฎุฐ ุฃุบู†ุงู…ุงู‹ ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ ูˆุนุงุฏ ุณุงู„ู…ุงู‹

13 - Attacking al-Kharj township and taking war booty (so this is "the Da'wa", right? They were indeed great thieves!)

ุซู… ุบุฒุง ุงู„ู…ุณู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌ โ€“ูˆุฃู…ูŠุฑู‡ู… ู…ุดุงุฑูŠ ุจู† ู…ุนู…ู‘ุฑ , ูุฃุบุงุฑูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฏู„ู… , ูˆุฃุฎุฐูˆุง ุฃุบู†ุงู…ู‡ู… ุซู… ุงู†ู‚ู„ุจูˆุง ุฑุงุฌุนูŠู†

14 - Attacking a group of bedouins - who were called Duhayman - and "TAKING ALL OF THEM" (meaning: killing them all; killing seems to be a great thing according to these people!)

ุซู… ุฃุบุงุฑ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† โ€“ูˆุฃู…ูŠุฑู‡ู… ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ- ุนู„ู‰ ูุฑูŠู‚ ู…ู† ุงู„ุจุฏูˆ , ูŠู‚ุงู„ ู„ู‡ู… "ุฏู‡ูŠู…ุงู†" , ูุฃุฎุฐูˆู‡ู… ุฃุฌู…ุนูŠู† , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุงุซู†ุงู†
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 106) -

15 - Events of 1165 AH according to Ibn Ghannam (student of IAW!): The people of Huraymila "apostated" and their judge was Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab, the brother of IAW

ูˆููŠ ุดูˆุงู„ ู…ู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ , ุงุฑุชุฏ ุฃู‡ู„ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก! , ูˆูƒุงู† ู‚ุงุถูŠู‡ุง ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ !! , ุฃุฎุง ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ

Look at this shameless mass-Takfir! The people of Huraymila were among the very early supporter of IAW and supported him in fighting.
    After the asassination of Ibn Mu'ammar INSIDE THE MOSQUE the people of Huraymila were shocked and the Shaykh Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1208/1210 AH) (Hanbali scholar and brother of IAW!) advised them to stop all this killing.
    They came to the realization that what they were doing was wrong and therefore stopped aiding Ibn Sa'ud and IAW!
    This was enough for making Takfir upon them according to IAW! He wrote Mufid al-Mustafid specifically in order to justify Takfir against them and calls his brother a "Mulhid" (atheist!) without naming him, while admitting that they had not committed any "polytheism" (so even according to his way they had done nothing Shirki!).

Please read also this (from Najdi sources!):

Ibn Abdul Wahhab made takfir of his own brother, attempted to kill him and slaughters towns and supporters of his brother

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    8 - Najdi followers of IAW acting as if their war was one of "Muslims vs pagans"

ูˆุงู†ู‡ุฒู… ุงุจู† ุฏูˆู‘ุงุณ ูˆู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ , ูˆุงู„ู…ุณู„ูˆู† ููŠ ุฃุซุฑู‡ู… ุญุชู‰ ุธู‡ุฑุช ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุนุฏูˆุฉ ุงุจู† ุฏูˆุงุณ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุตุฏุฑุช ู…ู† ุงู„ุนู…ุงุฑูŠุฉ...ุง
    ุซู… ูˆู‚ุนุฉ ุงู„ุนุจูŠุฏ , ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ู‘ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุฎุฑุฌ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ุจู…ู† ุนู†ุฏู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ูˆุณุงุฑ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ , ูˆูƒู…ู† ููŠ ุฌุฑู ุนุจูŠุงู† , ุซู… ุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุงุจู† ุฏูˆุงุณ ูˆู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ , ูู„ู…ุง ุงู„ุชู‚ู‰ ุงู„ูุฑูŠู‚ุงู† ุฎุฑุฌ ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† , ูุฑุฌุน ุฏู‡ุงู… ูˆู…ู† ู…ุนู‡ ู…ูƒุณูˆุฑุงู‹ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ู†ุญูˆ ุงู„ุนุดุฑุฉ ุบุงู„ุจู‡ู… ุนุจูŠุฏ , ูˆุจู‚ูŠ ุงู„ู‚ุชู„ู‰ ู…ุฏู‘ุฉ ุจู„ุง ุฏูู†...ุง
    ูุธู‡ุฑ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† ููˆู„ู‰ ุบุงู„ุจู‡ู… ู…ุฏุจุฑูŠู† , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุฎู…ุณุฉ ุฑุฌุงู„...ุง
    ูˆุณุงุฑูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ โ€“ุฃูŠ ุฌูŠูˆุด ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจูŠุฉ- , ูุงู†ูู„ุช ุฑุฌู„ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก ูŠู‚ุงู„ ู„ู‡ ุฃุจูˆ ุดูŠุจุฉ , ูุฃู†ุฐุฑ ุฏู‡ุงู… , ูู„ู… ูŠู‡ุชู… ุงู„ู…ุณู„ูˆู† ุฅู„ุง ูˆู‡ู… ู…ุณุชุนุฏูˆู† , ูุตุจุญู‡ู… ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ููŠ ุฌูˆู ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ....ุง
    ูˆู‚ุชู„ ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณูˆุฏุง ูˆุณุฑุญุงู† ุงู„ุจูƒุงูŠ ูˆุงุจู† ู…ุณูŠูุฑ ูˆุซู…ุงู†ูŠุฉ ุบูŠุฑู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ , ูˆุญู…ูˆุฏ ุจู† ุญุณูŠู† .....ุง
    ูˆู„ู… ูŠู‚ุน ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ู‚ุชุงู„ ุฅู„ุง ุฑู…ูŠ ุจุงู„ุจู†ุงุฏู‚ ู…ู† ุจุนูŠุฏ , ูˆุฃุตูŠุจ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ุจู† ุญุจูŠุจ ูˆุฃู†ุงุณ ู…ุนู‡ , ูˆุฏุฎู„ ู‚ู„ูˆุจู‡ู… ุงู„ุฑุนุจ , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจู† ุนุจูŠูƒุฉ ูˆุงุจู† ุนู‚ูŠู„ , ูู„ู…ุง ูƒุงู† ุขุฎุฑ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ุณุงุฑ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏ "ู…ู†ููˆุญู‡"....ุง

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/52-...) -

9 - Ibn Bishr describing the attack of "the Muslims" (read: Wahhabi Najdis) against the people of Tharmada (near Riyadh): 'Uthman bin Mu'ammar (d. 1163 AH) (Amir of 'Uyayyna and one of the early supporters of IAW's call) led the people of 'Uyayyna and Huraymila (wait and see what will happen with them after some time!) and 'Abd al-'Aziz [bin Muhammad bin Sa'ud] (d. 1218 AH) led the people of Dir'iyya and of Dhruma - while 'Uthman is the Amir above all - in their attack against Tharmada.
    During this attack many people from the people of Tharmada got killed (70 from its Ashraf!) and 'Abd al-Aziz wanted to enter it (to kill more!), but 'Uthman refused to enter it (because he didn't want to spill more blood) and they got into dispute. 'Uthman did not take anything from the "war booty", while 'Abd al-'Aziz took the "war booty" and returned to his father and IAW, while there was an uneasiness in the air.
    (So 'Uthman bin Mu'ammar didn't want to spill more blood without reason... so what will IAW and his followers do to him?! We shall see!
    It seems that here the letters of the Hanbali 'Allama Ibn 'Afaliq (d. 1164 AH) - who proved that IAW was an ignorant person lacking in all Islamic sciences! - to Ibn Mu'ammar had already started to show its effect such that 'Uthman does not want to spill more blood.)

ูˆููŠู‡ุง ุฌุฑุช ูˆู‚ุนุฉ ุงู„ุจุทูŠู† , ูˆู‡ูŠ ูˆู‚ุนุฉ ุนุธูŠู…ุฉ ุจูŠู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ูˆุฃู‡ู„ ุซุฑู…ุฏุง!! , ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ู‘ ุนุซู…ุงู† ุจู† ู…ุนู…ุฑ ุณุงุฑ ุจุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุนูŠูŠู†ุฉ ูˆุญุฑูŠู…ู„ุงุก , ูˆุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ูˆู‚ุฑุงู‡ุง ูˆุฃู‡ู„ ุถุฑู…ุง , ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุนุซู…ุงู† , ูุณุงุฑูˆุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุซุฑู…ุฏุง ูˆู†ุฒู„ูˆุง ุจู‡ุง ู„ูŠู„ุงู‹ ูˆุฑุชุจูˆุง ูƒู…ูŠู†ุงู‹ , ูู„ู…ุง ุฃุตุจุญูˆุง ุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ูู†ุงุดุจูˆู‡ู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ , ูู„ู…ุง ุงู„ุชุญู… ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ ุฎุฑุฌ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู„ูƒู…ูŠู† , ูˆูˆู„ูˆุง ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ู…ู†ู‡ุฒู…ูŠู† , ูˆู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ู†ุญูˆ ุณุจุนูŠู† ุฑุฌู„ุงู‹ ู…ู† ุฃุดุฑุงูู‡ู… , ูˆู‚ุตุฏูˆุง ู‚ุตุฑุงู‹ ุฎุงุฑุฌ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ูŠู‚ุงู„ ุฃู†ู‡ ู‚ุตุฑ ุงู„ุญุฑูŠุต ูˆุชุญุตู‘ู†ูˆุง ููŠู‡ , ูˆุฎู„ุช ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ู…ู† ุงู‡ู„ู‡ุง , ูุฃุดุงุฑ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุนู„ู‰ ุนุซู…ุงู† ุจุฏุฎูˆู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ูุฃุจู‰ ุนุซู…ุงู† ุฐู„ูƒ ูˆุฃูƒุซุฑ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ู…ู„ุงู… , ูˆู‡ู…ู‘ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจุฏุฎูˆู„ู‡ุง ุจู…ู† ูƒุงู† ู…ุนู‡ , ูˆูƒุงู† ู…ุน ุนุซู…ุงู† ุฃูƒุซุฑ ุงู„ุบุฒูˆ , ูุงุฑุชุญู„ ุนุซู…ุงู† ุฑุงุฌุนุงู‹ ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏู‡ , ูˆุจู‚ูŠ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ู…ูƒุงู†ู‡ ู…ุชุญูŠู‘ุฑุงู‹ ูŠุฑูŠุฏ ุงู„ุฏุฎูˆู„ , ุซู… ุฅู†ู‡ ุงุฑุชุญู„ ูˆู„ุญู‚ู‡ , ูˆู„ู… ูŠู„ุญู‚ู‡ ุฅู„ุง ุขุฎุฑ ุงู„ู†ู‡ุงุฑ , ูุตุงุฑุช ุงู„ุฃุญูˆุงู„ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู…ุง ู…ุชุบุงูŠุฑุฉ , ูˆุงู„ู‚ู„ูˆุจ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู…ุง ู…ุชู†ุงูุฑุฉ , ูุฌู…ุน ุงู„ุบู†ูŠู…ุฉ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ , ูˆู‚ุตุฏ ุจู‡ุง ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ุนู†ุฏ ุฃุจูŠู‡ ูˆุนู†ุฏ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/58) -

10 - Ibn Ghannam: "The Muslims" (Wahhabis) attacked Tharmada another time in the same year and their Amir is again 'Uthman (!), but this time no one from its people came out for fighting, "SO THE MUSLIMS DESTROYED THEIR FIELDS" and returned.
    (This is Wahhabi Akhlaq for you! Both these attacks happened in the year 1161 AH.)

ูˆู‚ุฏ ุบุฒุง ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ุซุฑู…ุฏุง ู…ุฑุฉ ุซุงู†ูŠุฉ ููŠ ุงู„ุณู†ุฉ ู†ูุณู‡ุง , ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุนุซู…ุงู† , ูˆู„ู… ูŠู‚ุน ู‚ุชุงู„ ุฅุฐ ู„ู… ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ู…ู† ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏ ุฃุญุฏ ู„ู‚ุชุงู„ู‡ู… , ูุฏู…ู‘ุฑ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ุงู„ู…ุฒุงุฑุน ูˆุงู†ู‚ู„ุจูˆุง ุฑุงุฌุนูŠู†
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 97) -

'Uthman bin Mu'ammar started to realize that what he was doing was wrong and that he should not continue in killing other Muslims for the sake of Ibn Sa'ud and IAW, who were more interested in gaining wealth and killing as many people as possible! So he stopped killing other Muslims and stopped aiding Ibn Sa'ud and IAW.
    Is this such a big crime? To repent from the killing of Muslims! So what is the punishment for this "crime"? Let us see.

11 - The Wahhabis killed 'Uthman bin Mu'ammar - the Amir of 'Uyayyna - after the friday prayer WHILE HE WAS STILL IN THE MASJID (in the year 1163 AH)!!!!

ุชุนุงู‡ุฏูˆุง ุนู„ู‰ ู‚ุชู„ู‡ ุจุนุฏ ุงู†ุชู‡ุงุฆู‡ ู…ู† ุตู„ุงุฉ ุงู„ุฌู…ุนุฉ ุŒ ูˆู‚ุชู„ู†ุงู‡ ูˆู‡ูˆ ููŠ ู…ุตู„ุงู‡ ุจุงู„ู…ุณุฌุฏ , ููŠ ุฑุฌุจ 1163 ู‡ู€
    - end of quote (from Tarikh Najd p. 103) -

ูู„ู…ุง ูุฑุบุช ุตู„ุงุฉ ุงู„ุฌู…ุนุฉ ูˆุฎุฑุฌ ุณุฑุนุงู† ุงู„ู†ุงุณ , ู‚ุชู„ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุณุฌุฏ
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/60) -

If you read the context of these quotes, you'll see that IAW himself ordered his killing! So what the 'Ulama` said regarding him that he would send his followers to kill people he didn't like (he would do this even with scholars!) was true! This is the Akhlaq of the IAW's group! They killed even inside the Masajid of Allah ta'ala!
    O slaves of Allah, are these the people one should follow?

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 24-06-20, 10:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    2 - Same Najdi Khariji as above: We declare those whom our call has reached without them accepting it as disbelievers - like the people of Yemen, Tihama, Haramayn, Levant and Iraq - and we FIGHT them and attack them even in their houses!

ูˆุฃู…ุง ู…ู† ุจู„ุบุชู‡ ุฏุนูˆุชู†ุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุนู…ู„ ุจูุฑุงุฆุถ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุฃุจู‰ ุฃู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒุŒ ูˆุฃู‚ุงู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุจุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุชุฑูƒ ูุฑุงุฆุถ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ุŒ ูู‡ุฐุง ู†ูƒูุฑู‡ ูˆู†ู‚ุงุชู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู†ุดู† ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุบุงุฑุฉุŒ ุจู„ ุจุฏุงุฑู‡; ูˆูƒู„ ู…ู† ู‚ุงุชู„ู†ุงู‡ ูู‚ุฏ ุจู„ุบุชู‡ ุฏุนูˆุชู†ุงุŒ ุจู„ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู†ุชุญู‚ู‚ ูˆู†ุนุชู‚ุฏู‡: ุฃู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ูŠู…ู† ูˆุชู‡ุงู…ุฉุŒ ูˆุงู„ุญุฑู…ูŠู† ูˆุงู„ุดุงู… ูˆุงู„ุนุฑุงู‚ุŒ ู‚ุฏ ุจู„ุบุชู‡ู… ุฏุนูˆุชู†ุง.....ุง
    ูˆู…ุซู„ ู‡ุคู„ุงุก ู„ุง ุชุฌุจ ุฏุนูˆุชู‡ู… ู‚ุจู„ ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ุŒ ูุฅู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ -ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… - ุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุจู†ูŠ ุงู„ู…ุตุทู„ู‚ ูˆู‡ู… ุบุงุฑูˆู†ุŒ ูˆุบุฒุง ุฃู‡ู„ ู…ูƒุฉ ุจู„ุง ุฅู†ุฐุงุฑ ูˆู„ุง ุฏุนูˆุฉ!!ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/253) -
    I made a little mistake in the above quote: It was not the great-grandson of IAW who said the above, but rather the sons of IAW!

6 - First attack of IAW: IAW commanded that "Jihad" has to be done "against those who showed enmity towards the people of monotheism and cursed it and its people" (pure Khariji claim against people who were from the Ahl al-Qibla, prayed, fasted, etc.!)... so they attacked some bedouin Arabs, took the "war booty" and returned back unharmed (stealing from random bedouin Arabs is "Jihad" according to this IAW?!?!)

ุซู… ุฃู…ุฑ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุจุงู„ุฌู‡ุงุฏ ู„ู…ู† ุนุงุฏู‰ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ ูˆุณุจู‘ู‡ ูˆุณุจ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ , ูˆุญุถู‘ู‡ู… ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูุงู…ุชุซู„ูˆุง , ูุฃูˆู„ ุฌูŠุด ุบุฒุง ุณุจุน ุฑูƒุงูŠุจุŒ ูู„ู…ุง ุฑูƒุจูˆู‡ุง , ูˆุฃุนุฌู„ุช ุจู‡ู… ุงู„ู†ุฌุงุฆุจ ููŠ ุณูŠุฑู‡ุง , ุณู‚ุทูˆุง ู…ู† ุฃูƒูˆุงุฑู‡ุง ู„ุฃู†ู‡ู… ู„ู… ูŠุนุชุงุฏูˆุง ุฑูƒูˆุจู‡ุงุŒ ูุฃุบุงุฑูˆุง ุฃุธู†ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ุฃุนุฑุงุจ ูุบู†ู…ูˆุง ูˆุฑุฌุนูˆุง ุณุงู„ู…ูŠู†
    - end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/45) -

7 - 'Abd al-Rahman bin Hassan (d. 1285 AH) (grandson of IAW): IAW (whom he calls as "Shaykh al-Islam"!) "when God inspired him right guidance and opened his vision to differentiate between truth and falsehood" (this is an indirect ascription of Prophethood, because he did not have any teacher for this so called "guidance" (remember the op)!) and "he admonished that which the people were upon from polytheism", they started to show enmity towards him because of what they and their predecessors (!) were brought up upon from the "polytheism" and "innovations"...
    And now guess who showed the most enmity towards him? Yes, the scholars and the leaders!
    O slaves of Allah, I repeat: The scholars of Islam were against him and they admit this with their own tongues!

ุฃู† ุดูŠุฎู†ุง ุดูŠุฎ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ุŒ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจุŒ ุฑุญู…ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ุŒ ู„ู…ุง ุฃู„ู‡ู…ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฑุดุฏู‡ ูˆูุชุญ ุจุตูŠุฑุชู‡ ููŠ ุชู…ูŠูŠุฒ ุงู„ุญู‚ ู…ู† ุงู„ุถู„ุงู„ุŒ ูˆุฃู†ูƒุฑ ู…ุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ู…ู† ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูุจุงุฏุฑูˆู‡ ุจุงู„ุนุฏุงูˆุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฅู†ูƒุงุฑ ู„ู…ุฎุงู„ูุชู‡ู… ู…ุง ู‚ุฏ ุงุนุชุงุฏูˆู‡ ูˆู†ุดุคูˆุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ ู‡ู… ูˆุฃุณู„ุงูู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุจุฏุน; ูˆุฃุนุธู… ู…ู† ุนุงุฏุงู‡ ูˆู†ูุฑ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ู…ู† ุฏุนูˆุชู‡ ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก ูˆุงู„ุฑุคุณุงุก...ุง
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 12/14) -

7a - Grandson of IAW continues by saying: The first to show enmity towards them (IAW and his group) was Deham bin Dawwas [bin 'Abdillah Al Sha'lan] (Amir of Riyadh), which lead to a war between the two sides for more than 30 years. (He refers to IAW's group as "the Muslims", which should be enough to understand the Takfir against the other side!)
    (Here the Najdi progeny of IAW tries to act as if IAW and his group were the oppressed ones and that they only faught because they were attacked, which is an outright lie and distortion of the reality! It was IAW who made Takfir upon the people of Najd and made their blood "permitted to be spilled" and both Muhammad bin Sa'ud (d. 1179 AH) and Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) intended to spill blood from their first meeting on, where they came to an agreement (see the last post!). And the biggest proof that this Najdi is lying is that that IAW's group attacked almost the whole Arabian peninsula thereafter, so were they all oppressing them? May Allah ta'ala punish every lying Khariji!)

ูุฃูˆู„ ู…ู† ุนุงุฏุงู‡ู… โ€“ุฃูŠ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจูŠูŠู†- ุฃู‚ุฑุจ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุจู„ุฏุงุŒ ูˆุฃู‚ูˆุงู‡ ูƒุซุฑุฉ ูˆู…ุงู„ุงุŒ ุจู„ุงุฏ "ุฏู‡ุงู… ุจู† ุฏุงูˆุณ" , ูˆู‡ูˆ ุฃูˆู„ ู…ู† ุดู† ุงู„ุบุงุฑุฉ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุบูู„ุฉ ูˆุบุฑุฉุŒ ูˆุนุฏู… ุงู„ุงุญุชุณุงุจ ู…ู†ู‡ู…ุŒ ูุฎุฑุฌูˆุง ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ูุดู„ุŒ ูู‚ุชู„ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุฑุฌุงู„ุงุŒ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ููŠุตู„ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏุŒ ูˆุณุนูˆุฏ ุจู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏุŒ ูุณุจุญุงู† ู…ู† ู‚ูˆู‰ ุฌุฃุด ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ุนู„ู‰ ู†ุตุฑุฉ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุฏูŠู†ุŒ ุญูŠู† ู‚ุชู„ ุงุจู†ุงู‡; ุซู… ุณุทุง ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ู…ุฑุฉ ุซุงู†ูŠุฉุŒ ูู‚ุชู„ ูƒุซูŠุฑุง ู…ู…ู† ุณุทุง ุจู‡ู…ุŒ ูุฃุฎุฐ "ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู†" ุงู„ุซุฃุฑ ู…ู†ู‡ู…. ุซู… ุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงุณุชู…ุฑ ุงู„ุญุฑุจ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ูˆุจูŠู†ู‡ุŒ ุฃูƒุซุฑ ู…ู† ุซู„ุงุซูŠู† ุณู†ุฉ ...ุง
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 12/15) -

7b - Grandson of IAW regarding those who showed enmity towards IAW: Mentioning of those from the people of Najd, who were at war with "the Muslims" (Wahhabis are intended) and mentioning of the poetry of Hussayn bin Ghannam (student of IAW) which says that from the people of Najd even those "who are claimed to be scholars" gathered together (for war).
    (He forgets that IAW did not even know 'Ilm al-Balagha, yet he dares to say "claimed to be scholars" regarding real scholars!)

ุฏู‡ุงู… ุจู† ุฏุงูˆุณ ุงู„ู…ุชู‚ุฏู… ุฐูƒุฑู‡ุŒ ูˆุงุจู† ุฒุงู…ู„ุŒ ูˆุขู„ ุจุฌุงุฏ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฎุฑุฌุŒ ูˆู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุฑุงุดุฏ ุตุงุญุจ ุงู„ุญูˆุทุฉุŒ ูˆุชุฑูƒูŠ ุงู„ู‡ุฒุงู†ูŠุŒ ูˆุฒูŠุฏุŒ ูˆู…ู† ูˆุงู„ุงู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃุนุฑุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุจูˆุงุฏูŠุŒ ูƒุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ุนู†ู‚ุฑูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ูˆุดู… ูˆู…ู† ุชุจุนู‡ุŒ ูˆุดูŠูˆุฎ ู‚ุฑู‰ ุณุฏูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ู‚ุตูŠู…ุŒ ูˆุจูˆุงุฏูŠ ู†ุฌุฏุŒ ูˆุงุจู† ุญู…ูŠุฏ ู…ู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุกุŒ ูˆู…ู† ุชุจุนู‡ ู…ู† ุญุงุถุฑ ูˆุจุงุฏ.
    ูƒู„ู‡ู… ู…ุฌู…ุนูˆู† ู„ุญุฑุจ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†ุŒ ู…ุฑุงุฑุง ุนุฏูŠุฏุฉ ู…ุน ุนุฑูŠุนุฑุŒ ูˆุฃูˆู„ุงุฏู‡.
    ู…ู†ู‡ุง: ู†ุฒูˆู„ู‡ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉุŒ ูˆู‡ูŠ ุดุนุงุจ ู„ุง ูŠู…ูƒู† ุชุญุตูŠู†ู‡ุง ุจุงู„ุฃุจูˆุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุจู†ุงุกุ› ูˆู‚ุฏ ุฃุดุงุฑ ุฅู„ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ุนู„ุงู…ุฉ: ุญุณูŠู† ุจู† ุบู†ุงู… ุฑุญู…ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ุญูŠุซ ูŠู‚ูˆู„ ุดุนุฑุง:
    ูˆุฌุงุคูˆุง ุจุฃุณุจุงุจ ู…ู† ุงู„ูƒูŠุฏ ู…ุฒุนุฌ ... ู…ุฏุงูุนู‡ู… ูŠุฒุฌูŠ ุงู„ูˆุญูˆุด ุฑู†ูŠู†ู‡ุง .
    ูู†ูŽุฒู„ูˆุง ุงู„ุจู„ุงุฏุŒ ูˆุงุฌุชู…ุน ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ู†ุฌุฏ ุญุชู‰ ู…ู† ูŠุฏุนูŠ ุฃู†ู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุนู„ู…ุงุก!...ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 12/17) -

7c - Mentioning of the Wazir of 'Iraq (also as an enemy of IAW's call) and more Khariji nonsense (like for example "...he walked with his soldiers to al-Ahsa` after its people entered into Islam...")

ูˆุฃู…ุง ูˆุฒูŠุฑ ุงู„ุนุฑุงู‚ุŒ ูุณุงุฑ ู…ุฑุงุฑุง ุนุฏูŠุฏุฉ ุจู…ุง ูŠู‚ุฏุฑ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฌู†ูˆุฏ ูˆุงู„ูƒูŠุฏ ุงู„ุดุฏูŠุฏุŒ ูˆุฃุฌุฑู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุฐู„ ู…ุง ู„ุง ูŠุฎุทุฑ ุจุจุงู„ุŒ ู‚ุจู„ ุฃู† ูŠู‚ุน ุจู‡ู… ู…ุง ูˆู‚ุน.
    ู…ู† ุฐู„ูƒ: ุฃู† ุซูˆูŠู†ูŠ ููŠ ู…ุฑุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุฑุงุฑุŒ ู…ุดู‰ ุจุฌู†ูˆุฏู‡ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก ุจุนุฏ ู…ุง ุฏุฎู„ ุฃู‡ู„ู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ุŒ ููŠ ุญุงู„ ุญุฏุงุซุชู‡ู… ุจุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุถู„ุงู„...ุง
    ูุงู†ูู„ู‘ุช ุชู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฌู†ูˆุฏุŒ ูˆุชุฑูƒูˆุง ู…ุง ู…ุนู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ูˆุงุดูŠ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ุŒ ุฎูˆูุง ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ูˆุฑุนุจุงุŒ ูุบู†ู…ู‡ุง ู…ู† ุญุถุฑ; ูˆู‚ุฏ ู‚ุงู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุญุณูŠู† ุจู† ุบู†ุงู… ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ:
    ุชู‚ุงุณู…ุชู… ุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุก ู‚ุจู„ ู…ู†ุงู„ู‡ุง ... ูู„ู„ุฑูˆู… ุดุทุฑ ูˆุงู„ุจูˆุงุฏูŠ ู„ู‡ู… ุดุทุฑ
    ุซู… ุฌุฏุฏูˆุง ุฃุณุจุงุจุง ู„ุญุฑุจ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ....ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 12/18) -

7d - Khariji progeny of IAW: The Ashraf of Makka (!!!) were also at war with "this Islamic call" and they were from among the first to start enmity towards "the Muslims"
    (The ranks of the Ashraf of Makka were literally filled with scholars!! Does anyone in his right mind believe this Khariji that they were fighting Islam?!)

ุงู„ู…ู‚ุงู… ุงู„ุฑุงุจุน: ู…ุง ุฌุฑู‰ ู…ู† ุงู„ุนุจุฑ ููŠ ุญุฑุจ "ุฃุดุฑุงู ู…ูƒุฉ!!" ู„ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฏุนูˆุฉ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ูŠุฉุŒ ูˆุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ุงู„ู…ุญู…ุฏูŠุฉุŒ ูˆุฐู„ูƒ ุฃู†ู‡ู… ู…ู† ุฃูˆู„ ู…ู† ุจุฏุฃ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุจุงู„ุนุฏุงูˆุฉ
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 12/20) -

7e - Same Khariji: Describing a part of the war against the Ashraf and how much they (IAW's group) stole from them and that "Ta`if was opened up to the Muslims through Allah" (so Ta`if was not Muslim before according to these Khawarij!) and that when the Sharif of Makka asked for security, they did not accept it from him only after "entering into Islam and making the Bay'a to Imam Sa'ud" ("entering into Islam"... really?)

ูุณู„ุท ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ูƒุงู† ู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃุนุฑุงุจุŒ ุฎุตูˆุตุง "ู…ุทูŠุฑ" ูุฃูˆู‚ุน ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจู‡ู… ููŠ ุงู„ุนุฏุงูˆุฉ ูˆู…ุนู‡ู… ู…ุทู„ู‚ ุงู„ุฌุฑุจุงุŒ ูู‡ุฒู…ู‡ู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ุŒ ูˆุบู†ู… ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูˆู† ุฌู…ูŠุน ู…ุง ูƒุงู† ู…ุนู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุฅุจู„ ูˆุงู„ุฎูŠู„....ุง
    ุฌุฏู‘ ุบุงู„ุจ ููŠ ุงู„ุญุฑุจ ูˆุงุฌุชู‡ุฏ..... ูˆุงุดุชุฏ ุงู„ู‚ุชู„ ููŠ ุนุณูƒุฑู‡ุŒ ูุฃุฎุฐูˆุง ุฌู…ูŠุน ู…ุง ูƒุงู† ู…ุนู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ูˆุงุดูŠ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ุงุŒ ูุตุงุฑ ุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ููŠ ุฐู„ ูˆู‡ูˆุงู†.ุง
    ูˆูุชุญ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุทุงุฆู ู„ู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†ุŒ ูˆุตุงุฑ ุฃู…ูŠุฑู‡ ุนุซู…ุงู† ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุฑุญู…ู†ุŒ ูุงุฌุชู…ุน ููŠู‡ ุฏูˆู„ุฉ ู„ู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู†ุŒ ูˆุณุงุฑูˆุง ู„ุญุฑุจ ุงู„ุดุฑูŠูุŒ ูˆู…ุนู‡ู… ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจ ุฃุจูˆ ู†ู‚ุทุฉ ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุนุณูŠุฑุŒ ูˆุณุงู„ู… ุจู† ุดูƒุจุงู† ุฃู…ูŠุฑ ุฃูƒุนู„ ุจูŠุดุฉุŒ ูู†ูŽุฒู„ูˆุง ุฏูˆู† ุงู„ุญุฑู… , ูุฎุฑุฌ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู… ุนุณูƒุฑ ู…ู† ู…ูƒุฉ ูู‚ุชู„ูˆู‡ู…ุŒ ูุทู„ุจ ุงู„ุดุฑูŠู ุงู„ู…ุฐูƒูˆุฑ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุงู„ุฃู…ุงู†ุŒ ูู„ู… ูŠู‚ุจู„ูˆุง ู…ู†ู‡ ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ุฏุฎูˆู„ ููŠ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุจูŠุนุฉ ู„ู„ุฅู…ุงู… ุณุนูˆุฏ ุŒ ูุฃุนุทุงู‡ู… ุงู„ุจูŠุนุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ูŠุฏ ุฑุฌุงู„ ุจุนุซูˆู‡ู… ุฅู„ูŠู‡ุŒ ู‡ุฐุง ุจุนุฏ ูˆู‚ุนุงุช ุชุฑูƒู†ุง ุฐูƒุฑู‡ุง ูƒุฑุงู‡ุฉ ุงู„ุฅุทุงู„ุฉ

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 12/20-21) -

7f - Same Khariji: All those mentioned who showed enmity (towards the Wahhabi call) from the people of Najd, Ahsa` and others from the nomadic people: "Allah destroyed them all, and the punishment followed them even in their offspring and their wealth SUCH THAT THEIR WEALTH TURNED INTO THE BOOTY OF THE PEOPLE OF ISLAM" (now we understand how Dir'iyya had so much wealth later on! They stole it from other Muslims! This is highway robbery!)

ูƒู„ ู…ู† ุฐูƒุฑู†ุง ู…ู…ู† ุนุงุฏุงู‡ู…ุŒ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ู†ุฌุฏ ูˆุงู„ุฃุญุณุงุกุŒ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุจูˆุงุฏูŠุŒ ุฃู‡ู„ูƒู‡ู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู„ุญู‚ุชู‡ู… ุงู„ุนู‚ูˆุจุฉ ุญุชู‰ ููŠ ุงู„ุฐุฑุงุฑูŠุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ุŒ ูุตุงุฑุช ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ู‡ู… ููŠุฆุง ู„ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…!!..ุง
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 12/22-23) -

General note: Throughout these quotes above there are passages (not quoted) that say "and this is also what happened to the Prophet" again and again. In this vile manner he's trying to compare IAW to the best of creation!

Now let's get more specific.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Sulayman
    replied
    The results of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's ignorance and extreme ideas on a practical level

In the beginning of this section I'm going to mention some quotes from al-Durar al-Saniyya (click at the name of the book to check the quotes for yourself).
    Thereafter the quotes will be from two history books written by the supporters of Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) themselves and both are printed by "Salafis" (i.e. just like al-Durar al-Saniyya):
    - Tarikh Najd by Hussayn bin Ghannam (d. 1225 AH), who is a direct student of IAW
    - 'Unwan al-Majd fi Tarikh Najd by 'Uthman bin Bishr (d. 1288 AH) (2nd volume) (hardcore supporter of IAW) (Tahqiq and footnotes by 'Abd al-Latif bin 'Abd al-Rahman (d. 1292 AH), the great-grandson of IAW)

1 - Great-grandson of IAW / Dhul Khuwaysira: Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab and his supporters subdued the majority of the Arabs (whom he regards as "polytheists") from the Levant (Sham) to Oman and from al-Hira (in Iraq) to Yemen!!!
    (He says this proudly while completely ignoring the fact that this was in the very same time where the Europeans were trying to invade Muslim lands ("lands of polyhtheism" according to him anyways!). IAW's satanic group did not have a single fight against these Europeans and EXCLUSIVELY faught Muslims!)

ูˆู„ุฐู„ูƒ ุตุงุฑ ู„ุดูŠุฎู†ุง ุŒ ุดูŠุฎ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุงุจุŒ ุฑุญู…ู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู„ุทุงุฆูุฉ ู…ู† ุฃู†ุตุงุฑู‡ุŒ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ูู„ูƒ ูˆุงู„ุธู‡ูˆุฑุŒ ูˆุงู„ู†ุตุฑุŒ ุจุญุณุจ ู†ุตูŠุจู‡ู…ุŒ ูˆุญุธู‡ู… ู…ู† ู…ุชุงุจุนุฉ ู†ุจูŠู‡ู… ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูˆุงู„ุชู…ุณูƒ ุจุฏูŠู†ู‡ุŒ ูู‚ู‡ุฑูˆุง ุฌู…ู‡ูˆุฑ ุงู„ุนุฑุจุŒ ู…ู† ุงู„ุดุงู… ุฅู„ู‰ ุนู…ุงู†ุŒ ูˆู…ู† ุงู„ุญูŠุฑุฉ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ูŠู…ู†
    - end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 1/465) -

2 - Same Najdi Khariji as above: We declare those whom our call has reached without them accepting it as disbelievers - like the people of Yemen, Tihama, Haramayn, Levant and Iraq - and we FIGHT them and attack them even in their houses!

ูˆุฃู…ุง ู…ู† ุจู„ุบุชู‡ ุฏุนูˆุชู†ุง ุฅู„ู‰ ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุนู…ู„ ุจูุฑุงุฆุถ ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุฃุจู‰ ุฃู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒุŒ ูˆุฃู‚ุงู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุจุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆุชุฑูƒ ูุฑุงุฆุถ ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู…ุŒ ูู‡ุฐุง ู†ูƒูุฑู‡ ูˆู†ู‚ุงุชู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู†ุดู† ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุบุงุฑุฉุŒ ุจู„ ุจุฏุงุฑู‡; ูˆูƒู„ ู…ู† ู‚ุงุชู„ู†ุงู‡ ูู‚ุฏ ุจู„ุบุชู‡ ุฏุนูˆุชู†ุงุŒ ุจู„ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู†ุชุญู‚ู‚ ูˆู†ุนุชู‚ุฏู‡: ุฃู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ูŠู…ู† ูˆุชู‡ุงู…ุฉุŒ ูˆุงู„ุญุฑู…ูŠู† ูˆุงู„ุดุงู… ูˆุงู„ุนุฑุงู‚ุŒ ู‚ุฏ ุจู„ุบุชู‡ู… ุฏุนูˆุชู†ุง.....ุง
    ูˆู…ุซู„ ู‡ุคู„ุงุก ู„ุง ุชุฌุจ ุฏุนูˆุชู‡ู… ู‚ุจู„ ุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ุŒ ูุฅู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ -ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… - ุฃุบุงุฑ ุนู„ู‰ ุจู†ูŠ ุงู„ู…ุตุทู„ู‚ ูˆู‡ู… ุบุงุฑูˆู†ุŒ ูˆุบุฒุง ุฃู‡ู„ ู…ูƒุฉ ุจู„ุง ุฅู†ุฐุงุฑ ูˆู„ุง ุฏุนูˆุฉ!!ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/253) -

3 - Sa'ud I. bin 'Abd al-'Aziz (d. 1229 AH) (3rd ruler of 1st Saudi state and direct student of IAW!): Yes we fight "disbelievers" (intending the Muslims of the whole region!) and we will tell our children to do the same and they will tell their children to do so! We shed their blood and we take from their wealth and our sole aliment is their wealth! (This is pure Kharijism!)

ูˆุฃู…ุง ู…ุง ุฐูƒุฑุช: ุฅู†ุง ู†ู‚ุชู„ ุงู„ูƒูุงุฑุŒ ูู‡ุฐุง ุฃู…ุฑ ู…ุง ู†ุชุนุฐุฑ ุนู†ู‡ุŒ ูˆู„ู… ู†ุณุชุฎู ููŠู‡ุŒ ูˆู†ุฒูŠุฏ ููŠ ุฐู„ูƒ ุฅู† ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡ุŒ ูˆู†ูˆุตูŠ ุจู‡ ุฃุจู†ุงุกู†ุง ู…ู† ุจุนุฏู†ุงุŒ ูˆุฃุจู†ุงุคู†ุง ูŠูˆุตูˆู† ุจู‡ ุฃุจู†ุงุกู‡ู… ู…ู† ุจุนุฏู‡ู…ุŒ ูƒู…ุง ู‚ุงู„ ุงู„ุตุญุงุจูŠ: ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฌู‡ุงุฏ ู…ุง ุจู‚ูŠู†ุง ุฃุจุฏุง.ุง
    ูˆู†ุฑุบู… ุฃู†ูˆู ุงู„ูƒูุงุฑุŒ ูˆู†ุณููƒ ุฏู…ุงุกู‡ู…ุŒ ูˆู†ุบู†ู… ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ู‡ู… ุจุญูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆู‚ูˆุชู‡....ุง
    ูˆู„ุง ู„ู†ุง ุฏุฃุจ ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ุฌู‡ุงุฏุŒ ูˆู„ุง ู„ู†ุง ู…ุฃูƒู„ ุฅู„ุง ู…ู† ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ุงู„ูƒูุงุฑ ...ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/280) -

4 - IAW commands to start the fight (guess against whom!!!) alongside Muhammad bin Sa'ud (d. 1179 AH)! IAW himself prepared the soldiers for setting out for war (against whom?!?!?) and the commands were coming from him!

ุฃู…ุฑ ุจุงู„ุฌู‡ุงุฏ ู‡ูˆ ูˆุงู„ุฅู…ุงู… ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏุŒ ูˆุดู…ุฑูˆุง ุนู† ุณุงุนุฏ ุงู„ุฌุฏ ูˆุงู„ุงุฌุชู‡ุงุฏุŒ ูˆุนุฏูˆุง ู„ู„ุฌู‡ุงุฏ ู…ุง ุงุณุชุทุงุนูˆุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุฅุนุชุงุฏ.ุง
    ูˆูƒุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุฌู‡ุฒ ุงู„ุฌูŠูˆุดุŒ ูˆูŠุจุนุซ ุงู„ุณุฑุงูŠุง ุนู„ู‰ ูŠุฏ ุงู„ุฅู…ุงู…ุŒ ูˆูŠูƒุงุชุจ ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุงู† ูˆูŠูƒุงุชุจูˆู†ู‡ุŒ ูˆุงู„ูˆููˆุฏ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ู…ุงุŒ ูˆุงู„ุถูŠูˆู ุนู†ุฏู‡ุŒ ูˆุตุฏูˆุฑ ุงู„ุฃูˆุงู…ุฑ ู…ู† ุนู†ุฏู‡; ุญุชู‰ ุฃุฐุนู† ุฃู‡ู„ ู†ุฌุฏ...ุง

- end of quote (from al-Durar al-Saniyya 16/320) -

5 - To understand the above let us go back a little bit into the year 1157 AH: The power-hungry Amir of Dir'iyya (Muhammad bin Sa'ud (d. 1179 AH)) meets Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab, who tells him that all of Najd is upon "polytheism and ignorance" (says the same person, who doesn't even know some if the basic Islamic sciences... what a joke!).
    They came to an agreement, which says that the political authority will be for Ibn Sa'ud [and his descendants after him] and the religious authority will be for IAW [and his descendants] (and this agreement goes on till our day!).
    Note how from the very beginning they intend to spill blood (!) to achieve this and how they regard Dir'iyya as "place of Hijra" from there on (i.e. because all other lands are "lands of polytheism")!
    Note how towards the end all of the wealth is described that was found later on in Dir'iyya! Where did this all come? It was stolen from other Muslims!

ูู„ู…ุง ูˆุตู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู„ุฏ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ , ู†ุฒู„ ุนู†ุฏ ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุฑุญู…ู† ุจู† ุณูˆูŠู„ู… ....ุง
    ูุณุงุฑ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ ุงุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏ , ูˆุฏุฎู„ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ููŠ ุจูŠุช ุงุจู† ุณูˆูŠู„ู… ูุฑุญุจ ุจู‡ ูˆู‚ุงู„ : ุฃุจุดุฑ ุจุจู„ุงุฏ ุฎูŠุฑ ู…ู† ุจู„ุงุฏูƒ , ูˆุจุงู„ุนุฒ ูˆุงู„ู…ู†ุนุฉ , ูู‚ุงู„ ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ : ูˆุฃู†ุง ุฃุจุดุฑูƒ ุจุงู„ุนุฒ ูˆุงู„ุชู…ูƒูŠู† ูˆุงู„ู†ุตุฑ ุงู„ู…ุจูŠู† , ูˆู‡ุฐู‡ ูƒู„ู…ุฉ ุงู„ุชูˆุญูŠุฏ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุฏุนุช ุฅู„ูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ุฑุณู„ ูƒู„ู‘ู‡ู… , ูู…ู† ุชู…ุณูƒ ุจู‡ุง ูˆุนู…ู„ ุจู‡ุง ูˆู†ุตุฑู‡ุง , ู…ู„ูŽูƒ ุงู„ุจู„ุงุฏ ูˆุงู„ุนุจุงุฏ , ูˆุฃู†ุช ุชุฑู‰ ู†ุฌุฏุงู‹ ูƒู„ู‘ู‡ุง ูˆุฃู‚ุทุงุฑู‡ุง ุฃุทุจู‚ุช ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ูˆุงู„ุฌู‡ู„!! .....ุง
    ูู„ู…ุง ุดุฑุญ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตุฏุฑ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ู„ุฐู„ูƒ , ูุจุงูŠุน ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุนู„ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ , ูˆุฃู† ุงู„ุฏู… ุจุงู„ุฏู… ูˆุงู„ู‡ุฏู… ุจุงู„ู‡ุฏู… , ูˆุนู„ู‰ ุฃู†ู‘ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ู„ุง ูŠุฑุบุจ ุนู†ู‡ ุฅู† ุฃุธู‡ุฑู‡ ุงู„ู„ู‡ , ุฅู„ุง ุฃู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุดุฑุท ููŠ ู…ุจุงูŠุนุชู‡ ู„ู„ุดูŠุฎ ุฃู† ู„ุง ูŠุชุนุฑุถู‡ ููŠู…ุง ูŠุฃุฎุฐ ู…ู† ุฃู‡ู„ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ู…ุซู„ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูƒุงู† ูŠุฃุฎุฐู‡ ุฑุคุณุงุก ุงู„ุจู„ุฏุงู† ุนู„ู‰ ุฑุนุงูŠุงู‡ู… , ูุฃุฌุงุจู‡ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุนู„ู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ุฑุฌุงุก ุฃู† ูŠุฎู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุบู†ูŠู…ุฉ ุฃูƒุซุฑ ู…ู† ุฐู„ูƒ....ุง
    ูู„ู…ุง ุนู„ู… ุนุซู…ุงู† ุจู† ู…ุนู…ู‘ุฑ ุฃู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุขูˆู‰ ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ูˆู†ุตุฑู‡ , ูˆุจุงูŠุนู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ุฅุณู„ุงู… ูˆู†ุตุฑุชู‡ ูˆุงู„ุฐุจ ุนู†ู‡ , ูˆุฃู†ู‘ ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ุตุงุฑุช ุฏุงุฑ ู‡ุฌุฑุฉ ู„ู…ู† ุดุฑุญ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตุฏุฑู‡ ู„ุฐู„ูƒ , ูˆุจุนุถู‡ู… ู‚ุฏ ุฃูˆุฐูŠ ููŠ ุจู„ุฏู‡ , ูˆุฃู† ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ููŠ ุฒูŠุงุฏุฉ ู…ู† ุฃุตุญุงุจู‡ , ู†ุฏู… ุนุซู…ุงู† ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุง ูุนู„ ู…ู† ุฅุฎุฑุงุฌู‡ ....ุง
    ูˆู„ู‚ุฏ ุฑุฃูŠู†ุง ุงู„ุฏุฑุนูŠุฉ ุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ููŠ ุฒู…ู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุจู† ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุจู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุจู† ุณุนูˆุฏ ุฑุญู…ู‡ู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ , ูˆู…ุง ููŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ุฃู…ูˆุงู„ ูˆูƒุซุฑุฉ ุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„ , ูˆุงู„ุณู„ุงุญ ุงู„ู…ุญู„ู‰ ุจุงู„ุฐู‡ุจ ูˆุงู„ูุถุฉ , ูˆุนู†ุฏู‡ู… ุงู„ุฎูŠู„ ุงู„ู†ุฌุงุจ ูˆุงู„ุฌูŠุงุฏ ุงู„ุนู…ุงู†ูŠุงุช , ูˆุงู„ู…ู„ุงุจุณ ุงู„ูุงุฎุฑุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฑูุงู‡ูŠุงุช , ู…ุง ูŠุนุฌุฒ ุนู† ุนุฏู‘ู‡ ุงู„ู„ุณุงู† , ูˆูŠูƒู„ ุนู† ุญุตุฑู‡ ุงู„ุฌู†ุงู† ูˆุงู„ุจู†ุงู† , ูˆู„ู‚ุฏ ู†ุธุฑุช ุฅู„ู‰ ู…ูˆุณู…ู‡ุง ูŠูˆู…ุงู‹ ูˆุฃู†ุง ููŠ ู…ูƒุงู† ู…ุฑุชูุน ูˆู‡ูˆ ููŠ ุงู„ู…ูˆุถุน ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆู ุจุงู„ุจุงุทู† , ุจูŠู† ู…ู†ุงุฒู„ู‡ุง ุงู„ุบุฑุจูŠุฉ ุงู„ุชูŠ ููŠู‡ุง ุขู„ ุณุนูˆุฏ ูˆุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆูุฉ ุจุงู„ุทุฑูŠู , ูˆุจูŠู† ู…ู†ุงุฒู„ู‡ุง ุงู„ุดุฑู‚ูŠุฉ ุงู„ู…ุนุฑูˆูุฉ ุจุงู„ุจุฌูŠุฑูŠ ุงู„ุชูŠ ููŠู‡ุง ุฃุจู†ุงุก ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ , ูˆุฑุฃูŠุช ู…ูˆุณู… ุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„ ููŠ ุฌุงู†ุจ ูˆู…ูˆุณู… ุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ููŠ ุฌุงู†ุจ , ูˆู…ุง ููŠู‡ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฐู‡ุจ ูˆุงู„ูุถุฉ ูˆุงู„ุณู„ุงุญ ูˆุงู„ุฅุจู„ ูˆุงู„ุฃุบู†ุงู… , ูˆูƒุซุฑุฉ ู…ุง ูŠุชุนุงุทูˆู†ู‡ ู…ู† ุตูู‚ุฉ ุงู„ุจูŠุน ูˆุงู„ุดุฑุงุก ูˆุงู„ุฎุฐ ูˆุงู„ุนุทุงุก , ูˆุบูŠุฑ ุฐู„ูƒ .....ุง

- end of quote (from 'Unwan al-Majd 1/42) -

The above is only a introduction into the results of IAW's ignorance and extremism on a practical level.

What will follow after this is the mentioning of their attacks against ALL of the Arabian peninsula and its surrounding regions, which includes killing Muslims in the markets, in their houses, IN THE MOSQUE (!!!) and basically everywhere, making embargos against them until they die from hunger (this tactic was used especially in the Haramayn!), letting people (including women and children!!!) die in the desert from thirst, letting people drown, burning down fields, stealing from their wealth whatever they can, terrorizing Muslims and commiting mass-murder, STOPPING the Hajj and much more!!!
    Do I need to say any more? May Allah ta'ala give the Najdi Dajjal IAW what he deserves! May Allah ta'ala punish whosoever is pleased with the killing of Ummati Muhammad (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)!

Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 22-06-20, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SwordofKhaine
    replied
    Knowledge.

His material is invaluable. I also learned a few things from Amantu Billahi as well, although I disagree with most of what he says.

Just enjoy the content, without complaining.

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X