Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's lack of qualifications and the disasters that resulted from it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazkiyyatunNafs View Post

Yes, either way he didn't say it was Shirk so it's clear it goes against what the Najdi Da3wah preaches. Not some solid evidence to support their stance at all. And that while they dedicated a whole site to address and defend these issues. Whenever I read those things in the past I never thought about it like this. But subhaanAllah, seems like I can't support this Da3wah any longer.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Indeed, there is is no solid proof whatsoever.

The thing is: If something is so important that it differentiates between being a monotheist and a polytheist, then it would be expected to have been clarified by hundreds of classical scholars in a clear cut manner and in detail, but we do not find most of the things that MIAW (d. 1206 AH) regards as "greater polytheism" to be even mentioned ONCE in any of the known books of creed, be they Ash'ari or Athari.

Rather what we find is that it's mentioned in the books of Fiqh and some of these things are called by the scholars as forbidden and as major sins, and other things are only disliked, while one finds even issues which they allowed or even recommended and the best example is the seeking of intercession with the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - during the visitation, which is recommended in most major Fiqh books of ALL four Madhahib.

There is another important point that one should not forget:
    Our noble Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - was sent as the Seal of all Messengers and Prophets - peace be upon them all - and he explained the religion in the best form and did not leave his Umma without warning them what he was afraid for them and what not, because he - 'alayhil salatu wal salam - was informed by His Lord what will happen to his nation and from his nation until the day of judgement.

The Tawhid that the Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - was sent with is mentioned in Surat al-Ikhlas and the important issues of the religion are mentioned in the famous Hadith of Jibril - peace be upon him - and whosoever believes in these is a Muslim.
    The so called Kitab al-Tawhid of MIAW can NOT override these sources, because they're revelation!

So let us now see whether our Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - was afraid for his nation to fall into greater polytheism and the worship of idols - as the Najdis claim! - or not.

{ ููŽู„ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฑูŽุจูู‘ูƒูŽ ู„ูŽุง ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆู†ูŽ ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ูฐ ูŠูุญูŽูƒูู‘ู…ููˆูƒูŽ ูููŠู…ูŽุง ุดูŽุฌูŽุฑูŽ ุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ู„ูŽุง ูŠูŽุฌูุฏููˆุง ูููŠ ุฃูŽู†ููุณูู‡ูู…ู’ ุญูŽุฑูŽุฌู‹ุง ู…ูู‘ู…ู‘ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุถูŽูŠู’ุชูŽ ูˆูŽูŠูุณูŽู„ูู‘ู…ููˆุง ุชูŽุณู’ู„ููŠู…ู‹ุง }

{ But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Messenger], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission. }

[Al-Qur`an al-karim 4:65 with English interpretation]
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 3 days ago.

Comment

• The Prophet ๏ทบ was not afraid that his nation will fall into [greater] polytheism

Al-Shaykh Al-'Allama Sulayman bin 'Abd al-Wahhab al-Hanbali (d. 1208/1210 AH) stated the following in his al-Sawa'iq al-Ilahiyya (see p. 103 - 104):

ูˆู…ู…ุง ูŠุฏู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุจุทู„ุงู† ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ู…ุงููŠ ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญูŠู† ุนู† ุนู‚ุจุฉ ุจู† ุนุงู…ุฑ ุงู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุตุนุฏ ุงู„ู…ู†ุจุฑ ูู‚ุงู„ ุงู†ูŠ ู„ุณุช ุงุฎุดู‰ ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุงู† ุชุดุฑูƒูˆุง ุจุนุฏูŠ ูˆู„ูƒู† ุงุฎุดู‰ ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุงู„ุฏู†ูŠุง ุงู† ุชู†ุงูุณูˆุง ููŠู‡ุง ูุชู‚ุชู„ูˆุง ูุชู‡ู„ูƒูˆุง ูƒู…ุง ู‡ู„ูƒ ู…ู† ูƒุงู† ู‚ุจู„ูƒู… ู‚ุงู„ ุนู‚ุจุฉ ููƒุงู† ุขุฎุฑ ู…ุงุฑุงูŠุช ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ู†ุจุฑ (ุงู†ุชู‡ู‰) ูˆุฌู‡ ุงู„ุฏู„ุงู„ุฉ ู…ู†ู‡ ุงู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงุฎุจุฑ ุจุฌู…ูŠุน ู…ุงูŠู‚ุน ุนู„ู‰ ุงู…ุชู‡ ูˆู…ู†ู‡ู… ุงู„ู‰ ูŠูˆู… ุงู„ู‚ูŠู…ุฉ ูƒู…ุง ุฐูƒุฑ ููŠ ุงุญุงุฏูŠุซ ุงุฎุฑ ู„ูŠุณ ู‡ุฐุง ู…ูˆุถุนู‡ุง ูˆู…ู…ุง ุงุฎุจุฑ ุจู‡ ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู†ู‡ ุงู…ู† ุงู† ุงู…ุชู‡ ุชุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุงูˆุซุงู† ูˆู„ู… ูŠุฎุงูู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ูˆุงุฎุจุฑู‡ู… ุจุฐู„ูƒ ูˆุงู…ุง ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุฎุงูู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ูุงุฎุจุฑู‡ู… ุจู‡ ูˆุญุฐุฑู‡ู… ู…ู†ู‡ ูˆู…ุน ู‡ุฐุง ููˆู‚ุน ู…ุงุฎุงูู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ูˆู‡ุฐุง ุฎู„ุงู ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ูุงู† ุงู…ุชู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ู‚ูˆู„ูƒู… ุนุจุฏูˆุง ุงู„ุงุตู†ุงู… ูƒู„ู‡ู… ูˆู…ู„ุฃุช ุงู„ุงูˆุซุงู† ุจู„ุงุฏู‡ู…

That which also shows the falseness of your [deviant] way is that which is [found reported] in the Sahihayn (see Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim) on the authority of 'Uqba bin 'Amir that the Prophet ๏ทบ ascended the pulpit and said:
      "I am not afraid that you would associate anything with Allah after me, but I am afraid that you may be [allured] by the world and [vie] with one another [in possessing material wealth] and begin killing one another, and you would be destroyed as were destroyed those who had gone before you."
      'Uqba said: "That was the last occasion that I saw Allah's Messenger ๏ทบ on the pulpit."

The proof here is that the Prophet ๏ทบ informed [us] of all that will happen to his nation and from his nation until the day of judgement just like it was mentioned in other narrations - it's not the place here [to quote them all] - and from that which he informed [us] is this authentic narration [mentioned above] and that is him regarding his nation to be safe from worshiping statues [and idols] and him not being afraid for them [to associate anything with Allah after him] - and he stated this! - and as for that which he was afraid for them, then he stated it and warned them from it.
      But with this [his nation] fell into that which he was afraid for them and this is in opposition to your [deviant] way, because in your statement his nation worshiped idols - all of them - and the idols filled their lands!

-end of quote -

The Prophet ๏ทบ sweared by Allah that he was not afraid that we will become polytheists!

The above narration can also be found in the Sahihayn (see Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim) with a slight different wording also on the authority of 'Uqba bin 'Amir - radhiallahu 'anhu - saying:

ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุฎูŽุฑูŽุฌูŽ ูŠูŽูˆู’ู…ู‹ุง ููŽุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุฃูŽู‡ู’ู„ู ุฃูุญูุฏู ุตูŽู„ุงูŽุชูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽูŠู‘ูุชู ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ุงู†ู’ุตูŽุฑูŽููŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ู…ูู†ู’ุจูŽุฑู ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ โ€ "โ€ ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ููŽุฑูŽุทูŒ ู„ูŽูƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ุดูŽู‡ููŠุฏูŒ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ุฃูŽู†ู’ุธูุฑู ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุญูŽูˆู’ุถููŠูŽ ุงู„ุขู†ูŽ ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุฃูุนู’ุทููŠุชู ู…ูŽููŽุงุชููŠุญูŽ ุฎูŽุฒูŽุงุฆูู†ู ุงู„ุฃูŽุฑู’ุถู ุฃูŽูˆู’ ู…ูŽููŽุงุชููŠุญูŽ ุงู„ุฃูŽุฑู’ุถู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽุฎูŽุงูู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุชูุดู’ุฑููƒููˆุง ุจูŽุนู’ุฏููŠ ูˆูŽู„ูŽูƒูู†ู’ ุฃูŽุฎูŽุงูู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุชูŽุชูŽู†ูŽุงููŽุณููˆุง ูููŠู‡ูŽุง

One day the Prophet (๏ทบ) went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said:
      "I shall be present there [at the Cistern] before you. I shall be your witness and, by Allah, I perceive as if I am seeing with my own eyes my Cistern at this very state and I have been given the keys of the treasures of the earth or the keys of the earth and, BY ALLAH, I am not afraid concerning you that you would associate anything [with Allah] AFTER ME, but I am afraid that you would be vying with one another for [the possession of the treasures of the earth]."

- end of quote -

Our beloved Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - swears by Allah ta'ala that he's not afraid for his Umma to fall into [greater] polytheism, so who is there to reject his blessed words? No one dares to do so [knowingly] except that he leaves the religion!

Know that according to MIAW's (d. 1206 AH) religion the Muslims used to "worship graves" and that is why he would call these graves as "idols" (Asnam) and this in OPEN OPPOSITION to the words of the Chosen One, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

A little bit after the above quote the Shaykh Sulayman stated (see p. 104):

ูƒู„ ู‡ุฐุง ู…ู…ุชู„ู‰ุก ู…ู…ุง ุฒุนู…ุชู… ุงู†ู‡ ุงู„ุงุตู†ุงู… ูˆู‚ู„ุชู… ู…ู† ู„ู… ูŠูƒูุฑ ู…ู† ูุนู„ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงู…ูˆุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุนุงู„ ูู‡ูˆ ูƒุงูุฑ ูˆู…ุนู„ูˆู… ุงู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ูŠู…ู† ูƒู„ู‡ู… ุงุฌุฑูˆุง ุงู„ุงุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ู‰ ู…ู† ุงู†ุชุณุจ ุงู„ูŠู‡ ูˆู„ู… ูŠูƒูุฑูˆุง ู…ู† ูุนู„ ู‡ุฐุง ูุนู„ู‰ ู‚ูˆู„ูƒู… ุฌู…ูŠุน ุจู„ุงุฏ ุงู„ุงุณู„ุงู… ูƒูุงุฑ ุงู„ุง ุจู„ุฏูƒู… ูˆุงู„ุนุฌุจ ุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ู…ุง ุญุฏุซ ููŠ ุจู„ุฏูƒู… ู„ุง ู…ู† ู‚ุฑูŠุจ ุนุดุฑ ุณู†ุฉ ูุจุงู† ุจู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ุฎุทุฃูˆูƒู… ูˆุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฑุจ ุงู„ุนุงู„ู…ูŠู†

All these [lands] are filled with that which you claim to be "idols" and you say that whosoever does not perform Takfir (excommunication) of those doing these things and actions then he's [also] a disbeliever [according to you]. [While] it's known that the Muslims - all of them! - have passed [the ruling of] Islam upon those who have associated themselves with it and they did not perform Takfir of the one doing [any of] this. So upon your statement all of the lands of Islam are disbelievers except your land. What is [really] astonishing is that which happened in your land (which includes the desecration of Muslim graves including the one of the companion Zayd bin al-Khattab, radhiallahu 'anhu) is less than ten years ago!
      So this narration manifests your mistake [and falseness], and all praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!

- end of quote -

Comment

• The only polytheism that can be found in his nation is the lesser one!

He then clarified an important point by stating (see p. 104 - 105):

ูุงู† ู‚ู„ุช) ูˆุฑุฏ ุนู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงู†ู‡ ู‚ุงู„ ุงุฎูˆู ู…ุง ุงุฎุงู ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ู‚ู„ุช ู‡ุฐุง ุญู‚ ูˆุงุญุงุฏูŠุซ ุงู„ุฑุณูˆู„ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู„ุง ุชุชุนุงุฑุถ ูˆู„ูƒู† ูƒู„ ุญุฏูŠุซ ูˆุฑุฏ ุนู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงู†ู‡ ูŠุฎุงู ุนู„ู‰ ุงู…ุชู‡ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ู‚ูŠุฏู‡ ุจุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุงุตุบุฑ ูƒุญุฏูŠุซ ุดุฏุงุฏ ุจู† ุงูˆุณ ูˆุญุฏูŠุซ ุงุจูŠ ู‡ุฑูŠุฑุฉ ูˆุญุฏูŠุซ ู…ุญู…ูˆุฏ ุจู† ู„ุจูŠุฏ ููƒู„ู‡ุง ู…ู‚ูŠุฏุฉ ูˆู…ุจูŠู†ุฉ ุงู†ู…ุง ุฎุงู ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู…ู†ู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู…ุชู‡ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุงุตุบุฑ ูˆูƒุฐู„ูƒ ูˆู‚ุน ูุงู†ู‡ ู…ู„ุง ุงู„ุงุฑุถ ูƒู…ุง ุงู†ู‡ ุฎุงู ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… ุงู„ุงูุชุชุงู† ูˆุงู„ู‚ุชุงู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏู†ูŠุง ููˆู‚ุน ูˆู‡ูˆ ุงู‰ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุงุตุบุฑ ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุชุณู…ูˆู†ู‡ ุงู„ุงู† ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุงู„ุงูƒุจุฑ ูˆุชูƒูุฑูˆู† ุงู„ู…ุณู„ู…ูŠู† ุจู‡ ุจู„ ุชูƒูุฑูˆู† ู…ู† ู„ู… ูŠูƒูุฑู‡ู… ูุงุชูู‚ุช ุงู„ุงุญุงุฏูŠุซ ูˆุจุงู† ุงู„ุญู‚ ูˆูˆุถุญ ูˆุงู„ุญู…ุฏ ู„ู„ู‡

If you now say: " It has been reported that the Prophet ๏ทบ said: "The thing that I fear most for you is associating [others with Allah].""

[Then] I say: This is true, but the narrations of the Messenger ๏ทบ do not oppose each other, because every narration that has been reported from the Prophet ๏ทบ [where it is stated] that he was afraid of polytheism (Shirk) [for his nation] has been restricted to lesser polytheism (Shirk asghar) like the narration of Shaddad bin Aws and the narration of Abu Hurayra and the narration of Mahmud bin Labid.
        So all [these narrations] are restricted and make it clear that Allah's Messenger ๏ทบ was afraid for his nation [to fall into] lesser polytheism and likewise it happened, for it has filled the earth. Just like he was afraid of tribulations and fighting [between his nation] for sake of this world and it also happened.
        It - meaning lesser polytheism - is that which you now call us "greater polytheism" and you regard the Muslims as disbelievers for it! You even perform Takfir of those who do not regard them as disbelievers!
        So the narrations are in agreement and the truth has been manifested and clarified, and Allah praise be to Allah!

- end of quote -

- As for the narration on the authority of Shaddad bin Aws (radhiallahu 'anhu), then it will be quoted in the next passage by the author himself.

- As for the narration on the authority of Abu Hurayra - radhiallahu 'anhu - as found in Riyad al-Salihin [under chapter regarding the prohibition of Riya` (showing off)] (originally found in Sahih Muslim), which he most likely intends, then this is it:

ุณู…ุนุช ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠู‚ูˆู„โ€:โ€ โ€ "โ€ ู‚ุงู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰โ€:โ€ ุฃู†ุง ุฃุบู†ู‰ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒุงุก ุนู† ุงู„ุดุฑูƒุŒ ู…ู† ุนู…ู„ ุนู…ู„ุง ุฃุดุฑูƒ ููŠู‡ ู…ุนูŠ ุบูŠุฑูŠุŒ ุชุฑูƒุชู‡ ูˆุดุฑูƒู‡

The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) said, "Almighty Allah says, 'I am the One Who is most free from want of partners. He who does a thing for the sake of someone else beside Me, I discard him and his polytheism."
        - end of quote -

- And this is the narration on the authority of Mahmud bin Labid - rahimahullah - as found in Bulugh al-Maram:

ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงูŽู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู โ€- ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… โ€-{ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽุฎู’ูˆูŽููŽ ู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽุฎูŽุงูู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ุงูŽู„ุดู‘ูุฑู’ูƒู ุงูŽู„ู’ุฃูŽุตู’ุบูŽุฑู: ุงูŽู„ุฑู‘ููŠูŽุงุกู } ุฃูŽุฎู’ุฑูŽุฌูŽู‡ู ุฃูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฏู ุจูุณูŽู†ูŽุฏู ุญูŽุณูŽู†ู

The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) said: โ€œThe thing I fear most for you is the lesser shirk (polytheism), showing-off (of good deeds).โ€
        Related by Ahmad with a good chain of narrators.

- end of quote -

Comment

• The Prophet ๏ทบ informed his nation that satan has despaired to be EVER worshiped on the Arabian peninsula again!

Then they Shaykh Sulayman stated (see p. 105 - 106):

ูˆู…ู…ุง ูŠุฏู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุจุทู„ุงู† ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ู…ุงุฑูˆู‰ ู…ุณู„ู… ููŠ ุตุญูŠุญู‡ ุนู† ุฌุงุจุฑ ุงุจู† ุนุจุฏุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงู†ู‡ ู‚ุงู„ ุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ู‚ุฏ ุงูŠุณ ุงู† ูŠุนุจุฏู‡ ุงู„ู…ุตู„ูˆู† ููŠ ุฌุฒูŠุฑุฉ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ูˆู„ูƒู† ููŠ ุงู„ุชุญุฑูŠุด ุจูŠู†ู‡ู… ูˆุฑูˆู‰ ุงู„ุญุงูƒู… ูˆุตุญุญู‡ ูˆุงุจูˆ ูŠุนู„ู‰ ูˆุงู„ุจูŠู‡ู‚ูŠ ุนู† ุงุจู† ู…ุณุนูˆุฏ ู‚ุงู„ ู‚ุงู„ ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ู‚ุฏ ูŠุฆุณ ุงู† ุชุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุงุตู†ุงู… ุจุงุฑุถ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ูˆู„ูƒู† ุฑุถู‰ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ุจู…ุง ุฏูˆู† ุฐู„ูƒ ุจุงู„ู…ุญู‚ุฑุงุช ูˆู‡ูŠ ุงู„ู…ูˆุจู‚ุงุช ูˆุฑูˆู‰ ุงู„ุงู…ุงู… ุงุญู…ุฏ ูˆุงู„ุญุงูƒู… ูˆุตุญุญู‡ ูˆุงุจู† ู…ุงุฌู‡ ุนู† ุดุฏุงุฏ ุจู† ุงูˆุณ ู‚ุงู„ ุณู…ุนุช ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠู‚ูˆู„ ุงุชุฎูˆู ุนู„ู‰ ุงู…ุชูŠ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ู‚ู„ุช ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงุชุดุฑูƒ ุงู…ุชูƒ ุจุนุฏูƒ ู‚ุงู„ ู†ุนู… ุงู…ุง ุงู†ู‡ู… ู„ุง ูŠุนุจุฏูˆู† ุดู…ุณุง ูˆู„ุง ู‚ู…ุฑุง ูˆู„ุง ูˆุซู†ุง ูˆู„ูƒู† ูŠุฑุงุคู† ุจุงุนู…ุงู„ู‡ู… (ุงู†ุชู‡ู‰) ุงู‚ูˆู„ ูˆุฌู‡ ุงู„ุฏู„ุงู„ุฉ ู…ู†ู‡ ูƒู…ุง ุชู‚ุฏู… ุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุณุจุญุงู†ู‡ ุงุนู„ู… ู†ุจูŠู‡ ู…ู† ุบูŠุจู‡ ุจู…ุง ุดุงุก ูˆุจู…ุง ู‡ูˆ ูƒุงุฆู† ุงู„ู‰ ูŠูˆู… ุงู„ู‚ูŠู…ุฉ ูˆุงุฎุจุฑ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ู‚ุฏ ุฃูŠุณ ุงู† ูŠุนุจุฏู‡ ุงู„ู…ุตู„ูˆู† ููŠ ุฌุฒูŠุฑุฉ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ูˆููŠ ุญุฏูŠุซ ุงุจู† ู…ุณุนูˆุฏ ุฃูŠุณ ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ุงู† ุชุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุงุตู†ุงู… ุจุงุฑุถ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ูˆููŠ ุญุฏูŠุซ ุดุฏุงุฏ ุงู†ู‡ู… ู„ุง ูŠุนุจุฏูˆู† ูˆุซู†ุง ูˆู‡ุฐุง ุจุฎู„ุงู ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ูุงู† ุงู„ุจุตุฑุฉ ูˆู…ุง ุญูˆู„ู‡ุง ูˆุงู„ุนุฑุงู‚ ู…ู† ุฏูˆู† ุฏุฌู„ุฉ ุงู„ู…ูˆุถุน ุงู„ุฐูŠ ููŠู‡ ู‚ุจุฑ ุนู„ูŠ ูˆู‚ุจุฑ ุงู„ุญุณูŠู† ุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ ุนู†ู‡ู…ุง ูˆูƒุฐู„ูƒ ุงู„ูŠู…ู† ูƒู„ู‡ุง ูˆุงู„ุญุฌุงุฒ ูƒู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ู† ุงุฑุถ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ูˆู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ุงู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ู…ูˆุงุถุน ูƒู„ู‡ุง ุนุจุฏ ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ููŠู‡ุง ูˆุนุจุฏุช ุงู„ุงุตู†ุงู… ูˆูƒู„ู‡ู… ูƒูุงุฑ ูˆู…ู† ู„ู… ูŠูƒูุฑู‡ู… ูู‡ูˆ ุนู†ุฏูƒู… ูƒุงูุฑ ูˆู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงุญุงุฏูŠุซ ุชุฑุฏ ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ู‡ุฐุง ูˆู„ุง ูŠู‚ุงู„ ุงู†ู‡ ู‚ุฏ ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ุดุฑูƒ ุจุงุฑุถ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ุฒู…ู† ุงู„ุฑุฏุฉ ูุงู† ุฐู„ูƒ ุฒุงู„ ููŠ ุขู† ูŠุณูŠุฑ ูู‡ูˆ ูƒุงู„ุงู…ุฑ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุนุฑุถ ู„ุง ูŠุนุชุฏ ุจู‡ ูƒู…ุง ุงู† ุฑุฌู„ุง ุงูˆ ุงูƒุซุฑ ู…ู† ุงู‡ู„ ุงู„ูƒูุฑ ุฏุฎู„ ุงุฑุถ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ูˆุนุจุฏ ุบูŠุฑ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ููŠ ู…ูˆุถุน ุฎุงู„ ุงูˆ ุฎููŠุฉ ูุงู…ุง ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงู…ูˆุฑ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุฌุนู„ูˆู†ู‡ุง ุดุฑูƒุง ุงูƒุจุฑ ูˆุนุจุงุฏุฉ ุงู„ุงุตู†ุงู… ูู‡ูŠ ู…ู„ุฃุช ุจู„ุงุฏ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ ู…ู† ู‚ุฑูˆู† ู…ุชุฏุงูˆู„ุฉ ูุชุจูŠู† ุจู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงุญุงุฏูŠุซ ูุณุงุฏ ู‚ูˆู„ูƒู… ุงู† ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงู…ูˆุฑ ู‡ูŠ ุนุจุงุฏุฉ ุงู„ุงูˆุซุงู† ุงู„ูƒุจุฑู‰

That which also shows the falseness of your [deviant] way is that which is [found] reported by Muslim in his Sahih on the authority of Jabir bin 'Abdullah that the Prophet ๏ทบ stated:
          "Verily, satan has lost all hopes that those who engage in prayer would [ever] worship him in the Arabian peninsula, but [has not lost hope] in creating dissension among them."

Al-Hakim reported [in al-Mustadrak 'ala al-Sahihayn] - and authenticated it - and Abu Ya'la [in Musnad Abu Ya'la] and al-Bayhaqi [also] reported [in Shu'ab al-Iman] on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that he said: Allah's Messenger ๏ทบ stated:
          "Verily, satan has lost all hopes that idols would [ever] be worshiped in the lands of the Arabs [again], but he is pleased with them [committing] less than that like the despicable deeds, [for] they are destructive deeds."

Imam Ahmad reported [in Musnad Ahmad] and so did al-Hakim [in al-Mustadrak 'ala al-Sahihayn] - and he authenticated it - and Ibn Majah [in Sunan Ibn Majah] on the authority of Shaddad bin Aws that he said: I heard the Allah's Messenger ๏ทบ saying:
          "I fear for my nation associating [others with Allah]."
          So I said: "O Messenger of Allah, will your nation associate [others with Allah] after you?"
          He (๏ทบ) responded: "Yes, but they will not worship the sun or the moon or idols, but they will perform deeds for the sake of others [than Allah]."

I say: The proof in this is as already mentioned that Allah - Exalted be He - teached His Prophet from the [knowledge of the] unseen that which He willed and that which will happen until the day of judgement.
          [Our Prophet] ๏ทบ informed us [in the narration of Jabir bin 'Abdullah] that "satan has lost all hopes that those who engage in prayer would [ever] worship him in the Arabian peninsula" and in the narration of Ibn Mas'ud that "satan has lost all hopes that idols would [ever] be worshiped in he lands of the Arabs [again]" and in the narration of Shaddad that "they will not... worship idols".

[All of] this is in opposition to your [deviant] way, because Basra and that which is around it and Iraq - without [what lies beyond] the Tigris - [and Iraq] is the place where the grave of 'Ali [bin Abi Talib] and the grave of al-Hussayn - may Allah be pleased with both of them - is located; and likewise all of Yemen and the Hijaz [region]: All of this is from the land of the Arabs and in your [deviant] way in all these places the satan has been worshiped and the idols have been worshiped (meaning: by the Muslim population in the claim of MIAW) and all of them are disbelievers and whosoever does not perform Takfir upon them is a disbeliever [also] according to you.
          These narrations [mentioned] refute your [deviant] way [and claim].

It's not to be said that there used to be some [greater] polytheism in the lands of the Arabs in the time of apostasy, because this ceased to exist in a [very] short time, so it's like an incident that happened [and ceased to become established] such that it can not be relied upon [to oppose the narrations]. This is like if a man or more than a man from the people of disbelief enter the land of the Arabs and worship other than Allah in an empty or secret place [such that it does not oppose the narrations].

As for the issues that you have turned into "greater polytheism" and the "worship of idols": Then it has filled the land of the Arabs since many centuries one after the other, so with these narrations the falseness of your claim that these issues are "the major worship of idols" has become clear.

- end of quote -

He then kept on refuting other points until he stated (see p. 108 - 109):

ูˆู…ู…ุง ูŠุฏู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุจุทู„ุงู† ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ู…ุง ุงุฎุฑุฌู‡ ุงู„ุงู…ุงู… ุงุญู…ุฏ ูˆุงู„ุชุฑู…ุฐูŠ ูˆุตุญุญู‡ ูˆุงู„ู†ุณุงุฆูŠ ูˆุงุจู† ู…ุงุฌุฉ ู…ู† ุญุฏูŠุซ ุนู…ุฑูˆ ุจู† ุงู„ุงุญูˆุต ู‚ุงู„ ุณู…ุนุช ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠู‚ูˆู„ ููŠ ุญุฌุฉ ุงู„ูˆุฏุงุน ุงู„ุง ุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ู‚ุฏ ุฃูŠุณ ุงู† ูŠุนุจุฏ ููŠ ุจู„ุฏูƒู… ู‡ุฐุง ุงุจุฏุง ูˆู„ูƒู† ุณุชูƒูˆู† ู„ู‡ ุทุงุนุฉ ููŠ ุจุนุถ ู…ุง ุชุญู‚ุฑูˆู† ู…ู† ุงุนู…ุงู„ูƒู… ููŠุฑุถ ุจู‡ุง ูˆููŠ ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู„ุญุงูƒู… ุนู† ุงุจู† ุนุจุงุณ ุงู† ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุฎุทุจ ููŠ ุญุฌุฉ ุงู„ูˆุฏุงุน ูู‚ุงู„ ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ู‚ุฏ ูŠุฆุณ ุงู† ูŠุนุจุฏ ููŠ ุงุฑุถูƒู… ูˆู„ูƒู† ูŠุฑุถู‰ ุงู† ูŠุทุงุน ููŠู…ุง ุณูˆู‰ ุฐู„ูƒ ููŠู…ุง ุชุญู‚ุฑูˆู† ู…ู† ุงุนู…ุงู„ูƒู… ูุงุญุฐุฑูˆุง ุงูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุงู†ูŠ ุชุฑูƒุช ููŠูƒู… ู…ุง ุงู† ุงุนุชุตู…ุชู… ุจู‡ ู„ู… ุชุธู„ูˆุง ุงุจุฏุง ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆุณู†ุฉ ู†ุจูŠู‡ (ุงู†ุชู‡ู‰) ูˆุฌู‡ ุงู„ุฏู„ุงู„ุฉ ุงู† ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงุฎุจุฑ ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุซ ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู† ุงู„ุดูŠุทุงู† ูŠุฆุณ ุงู† ูŠุนุจุฏ ููŠ ุจู„ุฏ ู…ูƒุฉ ูˆูƒุฐู„ูƒ ุจู‚ูˆู„ู‡ ุงุจุฏุง ู„ุฆู„ุง ูŠุชูˆู‡ู… ู…ุชูˆู‡ู… ุงู†ู‡ ุญุฏ ุซู… ูŠุฒูˆู„ ูˆู‡ุฐุง ุฎุจุฑ ู…ู†ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูˆู‡ูˆ ู„ุง ูŠุฎุจุฑ ุจุฎู„ุงู ู…ุงูŠู‚ุน ูˆุงูŠุถุง ุจุดุฑู‰ ู…ู†ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู„ุงู…ุชู‡ ูˆู‡ูˆ ู„ุง ูŠุจุดุฑู‡ู… ุงู„ุง ุจุงู„ุตุฏู‚

That which also shows the falseness of your [deviant] way is that which is narrated by Imam Ahmad [in Musnad Ahmad] and al-Tirmidhi [in Jami' al-Tirmidhi] - and he authenticated it - and al-Nasa`i [in Sunan al-Nasa`i] and Ibn Majah [in Sunan Ibn Majah] on the authority of [Sulayman bin] 'Amr bin al-Ahwas that he said: I heard Allah's Messenger ๏ทบ in the farewell pilgrimage saying:
          "Satan has despaired of EVER being worshiped in this land of yours [again], but he will be obeyed in some matters which you regard as insignificant, and he will be content with that."

In the Sahih of al-Hakim it's reported on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that the Prophet ๏ทบ held a speech in the farewell pilgrimage and said:
          "Satan has despaired of being worshiped in your land [ever again], but he is content with what is besides that in some of the deeds which you regard as insignificant. So beware, o people! I have left among you that which if you hold on to you'll never go astray: The book of Allah and the Sunna of His Prophet."

The proof in this is that the Messenger of Allah ๏ทบ informed [us] in this authentic report that satan has despaired to be worshiped [again] in the city of Makka and likewise his statement EVER [again], so that no one [falsely] thinks that this will just be temporal and then will not remain like this anymore.
          This is him ๏ทบ informing [his nation] and he does not inform that which is in opposition to that will take place [in reality]. It's also glad tidings from him ๏ทบ to his nation and he does not give them glad tidings except with the truth.

- end of quote -

He then clarifies that the things that MIAW (d. 1206 AH) regards as "greater polytheism" can also be found in Makka al-Mukarrama and this since centuries upon centuries and that the people of Makka - including their scholars! - hate IAW's way!

He also clarifies that there shall be no Hijra anymore from Makka and brings the narration that is found in the Sahihayn (and other than it) on this, which proofs that their land can never be a land of disbelief as the Najdis claimed!
          He then brings a lot of narrations regarding Madina al-Munawwara, which proves beyond any doubt that it's impossible for it to become a city where idols are worshiped and this destroys the claim of the Najdis.

Comment

• When will idols be worshiped again in the lands of the Arabs?:
            When ALL believers die (just before the end of times)!

Shaykh Sulayman stated (see p. 113 - 115):

ูˆู…ู…ุง ูŠุฏู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุจุทู„ุงู† ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ู…ุง ุฑูˆู‰ ู…ุณู„ู… ููŠ ุตุญูŠุญู‡ ุนู† ุนุงุฆุดุฉ ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ุง ู‚ุงู„ุช ุณู…ุนุช ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠู‚ูˆู„ ู„ุง ูŠุฐู‡ุจ ุงู„ู„ูŠู„ ูˆุงู„ู†ู‡ุงุฑ ุญุชู‰ ุชุนุจุฏ ุงู„ู„ุงุช ูˆุงู„ุนุฒู‰ ูู‚ู„ุช ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู† ูƒู†ุช ู„ุงุธู† ุญูŠู† ุงู†ุฒู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุชุนุงู„ู‰ ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุงุฑุณู„ ุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู‡ุฏูŠ ูˆุฏูŠู† ุงู„ุญู‚ ู„ูŠุธู‡ุฑู‡ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ูƒู„ู‡ ูˆู„ูˆ ูƒุฑู‡ ุงู„ู…ุดุฑูƒูˆู† ุงู† ุฐู„ูƒ ุชุงู… ู‚ุงู„ ุงู†ู‡ ุณูŠูƒูˆู† ู…ู† ุฐู„ูƒ ู…ุงุดุขุก ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุซู… ูŠุจุนุซ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฑูŠุญุงู‹ ุทูŠุจุฉ ูุชูˆููŠ ูƒู„ ู…ู† ููŠ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ ู…ุซู‚ุงู„ ู…ู† ุฎุฑุฏู„ ู…ู† ุงูŠู…ุงู† ููŠุจู‚ู‰ ู…ู† ู„ุงุฎูŠุฑ ููŠู‡ ููŠุฑุฌุนูˆู† ุงู„ู‰ ุฏูŠู† ุงุจุงุฆู‡ู… ูˆุนู†... ุงู‚ูˆู„ ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงุญุงุฏูŠุซ ุงู„ุตุญูŠุญุฉ ุงุจูŠู† ุฏู„ุงู„ุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุจุทู„ุงู† ู…ุฐู‡ุจูƒู… ูˆู‡ู‰ ุงู† ุฌู…ูŠุน ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุงุญุงุฏูŠุซ ู…ุตุฑุญุฉ ุจุงู† ุงู„ุงุตู†ุงู… ู„ ุงุชุนุจุฏ ููŠ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุงู…ุฉ ุงู„ ุงุจุนุฏ ุงู†ุฎุฑุงู… ุงู†ูุณ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ู…ุคู…ู†ูŠู† ุขุฎุฑ ุงู„ุฏู‡ุฑ

That which also shows the falseness of your [deviant] way is that which is reported by Muslim in his Sahih on the authority of 'A`isha - radhiallahu ta'ala 'anha - that she said: I heard Allah's Messenger ๏ทบ saying:
            "The [system] of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza."
            I said: "Allah's Messenger, I think when Allah has revealed this verse: { He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it) } (ix. 33), it implies that (this promise) is going to be fulfilled."
            Thereupon he (Allah's Apostle) said: "It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers."

And on the authority of...

I say: In these authentic reports there is the clearest proof in the falseness of your [deviant] way. All these narrations are stating that the idols will not be worshiped in this nation except after all believeing souls have been taken in the end of times!

- end of quote -

Note that these were just some passages from the work al-Sawa'iq al-Ilahiyya - which was originally only a letter - and the strength of the arguments made above are very clear.

So what is the ruling of a person who is warned with clear cut proofs and then turns away and goes on killing believers? In fact the one transporting this very letter was killed by the very command of MIAW (d. 1206 AH) himself as already quoted from Tarikh Najd (p. 108)!

Comment

• As a reminder:

The Chosen One - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - stated as authentically reported in Sahih Ibn Hibban on the authority of Hudhayfa, radhiallahu 'anhu (translation taken from HERE and edited a little bit):

ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽุชูŽุฎูŽูˆู‘ูŽูู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ุฑูŽุฌูู„ูŒ ู‚ูŽุฑูŽุฃูŽ ุงู„ู’ู‚ูุฑู’ุขู†ูŽ ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฑูุฆููŠูŽุชู’ ุจูŽู‡ู’ุฌูŽุชูู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุŒ ูˆูŽูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุฑูุฏู’ุฆู‹ุง ู„ูู„ู’ุฅูุณู’ู„ูŽุงู…ู ุŒ ุบูŽูŠู‘ูŽุฑูŽู‡ู ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ู…ูŽุง ุดูŽุงุกูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ููŽุงู†ู’ุณูŽู„ูŽุฎูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽู†ูŽุจูŽุฐูŽู‡ู ูˆูŽุฑูŽุงุกูŽ ุธูŽู‡ู’ุฑูู‡ู ุŒ ูˆูŽุณูŽุนูŽู‰ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุฌูŽุงุฑูู‡ู ุจูุงู„ุณู‘ูŽูŠู’ูู ุŒ ูˆูŽุฑูŽู…ูŽุงู‡ู ุจูุงู„ุดู‘ูุฑู’ูƒู ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ู‚ูู„ู’ุชู : ูŠูŽุง ู†ูŽุจููŠู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ุฃูŽูŠู‘ูู‡ูู…ูŽุง ุฃูŽูˆู’ู„ูŽู‰ ุจูุงู„ุดู‘ูุฑู’ูƒู ุŒ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽุฑู’ู…ููŠู‘ู ุฃูŽู…ู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุงู…ููŠ ุŸ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ุจูŽู„ู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุงู…ููŠ

โ€˜Verily, I fear for you that a man will recite the Quran [abundantly], so much so that the splendour of the Quran is visible upon him and he takes Islam as a cloak [i.e. He lives his life in accordance to the teachings of Islam diligently]. Then, he changes to whatever Allah wills for him, such that it is stripped from him and he throws [Islam] behind his back, assaulting his neighbour with the sword and accusing him of shirk (polytheism).โ€™

I said, โ€œO Prophet of Allah, which one is closer to shirk? The accused or the accuser?โ€

[The Prophet (sallallahu โ€˜alayhi wa sallam)] said, โ€˜Rather it is the accuser.'

- end of quote -

Or as he said, peace and blessings be upon him.

Comment

• MIAW's (d. 1206 AH) ignorance regarding al-Iqna' (one of the most widespread Fiqh books in Najd!)

Al-Iqna' [fi Fiqh al-Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal] by Imam al-Hajjawi (d. 968 AH) was among the most widespread Fiqh books in Najd [together with Muntaha al-Irada [fi Jam' al-Muqni'] by Imam Ibn al-Najjar al-Futuhi (d. 972 AH)].

Yet Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1206 AH) - in his rather shocking level of ignorance - was unable to quote this book correctly and this with the knowledge that it was available to all [Hanbali] scholars in Najd!

So let's see the relevant passages:

Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab stated in his Takfiri work Mufid al-Mustafid fi Kufri Tarik al-Tawhid p. 297 the following:

ูˆู‚ุฏ ุฐูƒุฑ ููŠ ุงู„ุฅู‚ู†ุงุน ุนู† ุงู„ุดูŠุฎ ุชู‚ูŠ ุงู„ุฏูŠู† ุฃู† ู…ู† ุฏุนุง ุนู„ูŠ ุจู† ุฃุจูŠ ุทุงู„ุจ ูู‡ูˆ ูƒุงูุฑุŒ ูˆุฃู† ู…ู† ุดูƒ ููŠ ูƒูุฑู‡ ูู‡ูˆ ูƒุงูุฑ. ูุฅุฐุง ูƒุงู† ู‡ุฐุง ุญุงู„ ู…ู† ุดูƒ ููŠ ูƒูุฑู‡ ู…ุน ุนุฏุงูˆุชู‡ ู„ู‡ ูˆู…ู‚ุชู‡ ู„ู‡ุŒ ููƒูŠู ุจู…ู† ูŠุนุชู‚ุฏ ุฃู†ู‡ ู…ุณู„ู… ูˆู„ู… ูŠุนุงุฏู‡ุŸ

It was mentioned in al-Iqna' from [the words of] the Shaykh Taqi al-Din [Ibn Taymiyya] that the one who calls Ali bin Abi Talib is a disbeliever and that whoever doubts his disbelief is [also] a disbeliever.

If this is the case for the one who doubts his disbelief while showing enmity and aversion to him, then what is the case of the one who believes he is a Muslim and doesn't show enmity to him?

- end of quote -

Now let us look what is stated in reality in al-Iqna' 4/299:

ูˆู‚ุงู„: ูˆู…ู† ุณุจ ุงู„ุตุญุงุจุฉ ุฃูˆ ุฃุญุฏ ู…ู†ู‡ู… ูˆุงู‚ุชุฑู† ุจุณุจู‡ ุฏุนูˆู‰ ุฃู† ุนู„ูŠุง ุฅู„ู‡ ุฃูˆ ู†ุจูŠ ูˆุฃู† ุฌุจุฑูŠู„ ุบู„ุท - ูู„ุง ุดูƒ ููŠ ูƒูุฑ ู‡ุฐุง ุจู„ ู„ุง ุดูƒ ููŠ ูƒูุฑ ู…ู† ุชูˆู‚ู ููŠ ุชูƒููŠุฑู‡

He (i.e. al-Hafidh Ibn Taymiyya) stated: Whoever insults the companions or one of them and joins with his insult the claim that Ali [bin Abi Talib] is a God (Ilah) or a Prophet or that Jibril made a mistake, then there is no doubt on his disbelief, rather there is no doubt on the disbelief of the one who refrains from excommunicating (Takfir) him.
                - end of quote -

Now compare these two passages and ask yourself if that is how a scholar quotes a reference! He completely changed the text!
                Would you trust such a creature regarding your religion?
                Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                X