Challenge to all Salafists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rauf View Post

Didn't Ibn Abbas debate with Khawarij? He said to them that there is no Sahaba on their sides. When Ibn Abdul Wahhab came, no scholar were on his side. If you look at the scholars of the past 300 year before Ibn Abdul Wahhab, none of them had the aqidah and manhaj same as him.
    Do you think you can compare yourself to the likes of Ibn Abbaas رضي الله عنه? Scholars say it's not permissible to debate with AhlulBid3ah with few exceptions, but anyone who thinks that debates like these are among those exceptions are delusional. People like the likes of Ayyoob or the likes of Ibn Sireen like mentioned below didn't feel safe to debate or even listen to AhlulBid3ah, how then about people like us? If Salafis are wrong, why are you challenging them and leaving yourself up to their deviant beliefs for you may be deviated by them yourself. Anyone who truly values or understands his religion and believes he's upon the truth wouldn't risk losing that by holding challenges like these. And that's from the manhaj of the Salaf. You can attack Salafis all you want, but true Salafis practice like the Salaf did in all matters of affairs, something which you seem you need to work on and have yet to understand.

Sufyaan ath-Thawree (d.164H) – rahimahullaah – said, “Whosoever listens to an innovator has left the protection of Allaah and is entrusted to the innovation.”

Asmaa‘ Bint ’Ubayd said: Two of the people of vain desires and innovations entered upon Ibn Seereen (d.110H), and said, “O Abaa Bakr, may we speak with you?” So he said, “No!” They said, “May we recite an aayah?” He from the Book of Allaah said, “No, indeed either you must get up and leave me, or I will get up and leave.” So said, “O Abaa Bakr, what harm would they left, so some of the people it have done to you, for them to recite an aayah from the Book of Allaah?” He said, “I feared that they would read an aayah to me and distort it, and that would remain in my heart.”

As for being alone or little in number and thus that somehow translating to being upon baatil, then scholars have stated many times that the jama3ah can be as little as one person. So don't let yourself be swayed by big numbers. For as the narration goes that this ummah will split up in 73 sects, all will be in hellfire except for one.

It is reported that Isḥāq b. Rāhuway – Allāh have mercy on him – said: If you ask the ignorant: ‘Who are Al-Sawād Al-Aʿẓam (Main Body of the Muslims)?’ they will say, ‘All the people (together).’ But they do not know that The Jamā’ah (Main Body) is a scholar who follows the footsteps of the Prophet – Allāh’s praise and peace be upon him – and his way. So whoever is with him and follows him is [one of] The Jamā’ah, but whoever contradicts him in it leaves The Jamā’ah. Abū Nu’aym, Ḥilyatu Al-Awliyā` 9:238,239

Comment

Originally posted by TazkiyyatunNafs View Post

Do you think you can compare yourself to the likes of Ibn Abbaas رضي الله عنه? Scholars say it's not permissible to debate with AhlulBid3ah with few exceptions, but anyone who thinks that debates like these are among those exceptions are delusional. People like the likes of Ayyoob or the likes of Ibn Sireen like mentioned below didn't feel safe to debate or even listen to AhlulBid3ah, how then about people like us? If Salafis are wrong, why are you challenging them and leaving yourself up to their deviant beliefs for you may be deviated by them yourself. Anyone who truly values or understands his religion and believes he's upon the truth wouldn't risk losing that by holding challenges like these. And that's from the manhaj of the Salaf. You can attack Salafis all you want, but true Salafis practice like the Salaf did in all matters of affairs, something which you seem you need to work on and have yet to understand.

Sufyaan ath-Thawree (d.164H) – rahimahullaah – said, “Whosoever listens to an innovator has left the protection of Allaah and is entrusted to the innovation.”

Asmaa‘ Bint ’Ubayd said: Two of the people of vain desires and innovations entered upon Ibn Seereen (d.110H), and said, “O Abaa Bakr, may we speak with you?” So he said, “No!” They said, “May we recite an aayah?” He from the Book of Allaah said, “No, indeed either you must get up and leave me, or I will get up and leave.” So said, “O Abaa Bakr, what harm would they left, so some of the people it have done to you, for them to recite an aayah from the Book of Allaah?” He said, “I feared that they would read an aayah to me and distort it, and that would remain in my heart.”

As for being alone or little in number and thus that somehow translating to being upon baatil, then scholars have stated many times that the jama3ah can be as little as one person. So don't let yourself be swayed by big numbers. For as the narration goes that this ummah will split up in 73 sects, all will be in hellfire except for one.

It is reported that Isḥāq b. Rāhuway – Allāh have mercy on him – said: If you ask the ignorant: ‘Who are Al-Sawād Al-Aʿẓam (Main Body of the Muslims)?’ they will say, ‘All the people (together).’ But they do not know that The Jamā’ah (Main Body) is a scholar who follows the footsteps of the Prophet – Allāh’s praise and peace be upon him – and his way. So whoever is with him and follows him is [one of] The Jamā’ah, but whoever contradicts him in it leaves The Jamā’ah. Abū Nu’aym, Ḥilyatu Al-Awliyā` 9:238,239
      AstaghfirUllah I didnt compare myself to Ibn Abbaas رضي الله عنه. I was meaning that it is permissible if it is beneficial. My argument is not about being majority or minority. This is about two Hadiths which in summary means that there are always scholars for every generation who refutes falsehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You can copy paste all you like. It won’t hide the fact that you are an idiot without any common sense or decency.
        You are guilty of things which you accuse people of.

Comment

Originally posted by Rauf View Post

You are guilty of things which you accuse people of.
          You replied to that over two weeks after it was posted. Are you slow or was this a tactical bump?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You’re an idiot.
            Great counter champ ... you've got him!

Comment

Working...
            X