Belief of Hanbalis / Atharis (past) vs "Salafis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mavikick View Post

When u, u who r obviously famous in ignoring questions, answer my questions, then we can continue. But only until the start of Ramadan. In the mean time, u can find yourself here The Delusional Salafi | Mohamed Ghilan https://mohamedghilan.wordpress.com/...sional-salafi/
    Which question have I ignored?

This is a diversion by you... not a very good one.

Comment

• Brother my comment was actually directed to the sister and you said that it is an opinion of laymen. That’s why I said it is not my opinion and I mentioned the scholars and the daleel from Quran and sunnah this what the salaf would do if not then it will be tahreef تحريف . And this is not an explanation this is the actual ayat and ahadith. You can read them in Arabic. I am a native Arabic speaker btw so I know what I am saying.

I didn’t mention that I am salafi. I never did.
      I didn’t even claim that you denied attributes of Allah because i didn’t read your comments on the whole thread. I was replying to the sister because she did that.

As for ibn uthaymeen,

read that again please

Part of faith in Allah is to have faith in the way He described Himself in His honorable book and in the way described by His messenger Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, without distortion and negation, and without asking ‘how’ or likening Him to something else.
      I will send you his explanation on that part if you can read Arabic because I couldn’t find the English translation for it.
      And the part that you quoted I don’t see that ibn uthaymeen said that there is likeness between Allah SWT and his creation Astghfiruallah. On the contrary he is affirming that they are completely different. There might be something “common” but not like each other.
      can Allah SWT give us something of attributes of كمال that he himself doesn’t have?
      He gives us from His attributes like seeing , hearing, ilm , etc.. but it is never ever the same.
      You know you did like those people who would take part of an Ayah like

O you who have believed, do not approach prayer

and the leave the rest of the ayah while you are intoxicated

you are only highlighting some words in red and bold and leave the rest of the sentence.

so for this debate to be fair I have to send you what Ibn uthaymeen has said but i need to know if you would understand it or not.

May Allah guide us All.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

All of' em. For example, that everything will perish except face of Allah. Would that mean also His hands would perish? I'm sure you will ignore this too.

Comment

All of' em. For example, that everything will perish except face of Allah. Would that mean also His hands would perish? I'm sure you will ignore this too.
          Because we are discussing something else at the moment. Why do you want to move onto other attributes before finishing the discussion?

Comment

Because we are discussing something else at the moment. Why do you want to move onto other attributes before finishing the discussion?
            We gonna mov alrite just answer the previous question. I don't think u will. Not in this decade at least.

So,will hands of Allah SWT also perish, according to your new age salafi literallist understanding?

Comment

Why would you understand the ayah in that way?

Comment

We gonna mov alrite just answer the previous question. I don't think u will. Not in this decade at least.

So,will hands of Allah SWT also perish, according to your new age salafi literallist understanding?
                I can only conclude that you are trolling because you seem to be a bit of an idiot. I would give you the benefit of doubt due to language barriers but I don’t thinks that’s the case here.

The reason you want to divert is because the simple question is too difficult for you to address so you play this game in order to put up a smokescreen... but I can see right through it because you’re not intelligent enough to do a good job.

Comment

No diversion, this ain't a battlefield. Just a couple of semi-laymen talking about stuff. A few examples were given to show that u can't answer them always in the same manner, ie. Hamd of Allah was above their hands. You take that literally. Which means you talking about direction - above. Then you say, ueah, but Allah said above. Ok, but sid He mean it literally? Then you say, yeah. But direction is specific to matter, or body which is also from matter. AFAIK Allah is independent from space, matter and everything else, so how can you take word above to be literal? Bcoz with this u r implying Allah is dependent on directions. Or space. No? Yes? Yes and no?

Comment

No diversion, this ain't a battlefield. Just a couple of semi-laymen talking about stuff. A few examples were given to show that u can't answer them always in the same manner, ie. Hamd of Allah was above their hands. You take that literally. Which means you talking about direction - above. Then you say, ueah, but Allah said above. Ok, but sid He mean it literally? Then you say, yeah. But direction is specific to matter, or body which is also from matter. AFAIK Allah is independent from space, matter and everything else, so how can you take word above to be literal? Bcoz with this u r implying Allah is dependent on directions. Or space. No? Yes? Yes and no?
                    Not sure what you’re blabbering on about.

You asked if yad/hand was literal. i said yes. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons.

This is how a normal conversation takes place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Why would you understand the ayah in that way?
                      Stop answering the question with a question LOL
                      We ain't talking about my understanding, I asked u, how do u interpret (ops, bad word, I'm sorry) that ayah?

Comment

Not sure what you’re blabbering on about.

You asked if yad/hand was literal. i said yes. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons.

This is how a normal conversation takes place.
                        I can't agree nor disagree until I see if you mean that Hand has a direction, in thos case above, and what does that mean above? Relative (to something) or absolute above?

Comment

I can only conclude that you are trolling because you seem to be a bit of an idiot. I would give you the benefit of doubt due to language barriers but I don’t thinks that’s the case here.

The reason you want to divert is because the simple question is too difficult for you to address so you play this game in order to put up a smokescreen... but I can see right through it because you’re not intelligent enough to do a good job.
                          As far as my understanding goes, so you can be fully pleased coz I'm giving u an answer is, that I have NO IDEA what is meant by word Yad. In ANY ayah of Qur'an where Yad is mentioned. Secondly, do I believe Allah said Yad, using Arabic obviously? Yes I do.

Comment

I can't agree nor disagree until I see if you mean that Hand has a direction, in thos case above, and what does that mean above? Relative (to something) or absolute above?
                            So you don’t accept any of Allah’s attributes unless you can understand them in detail?

Comment

As far as my understanding goes, so you can be fully pleased coz I'm giving u an answer is, that I have NO IDEA what is meant by word Yad. In ANY ayah of Qur'an where Yad is mentioned. Secondly, do I believe Allah said Yad, using Arabic obviously? Yes I do.
                              Right, so if you don’t know what the word even means then why are you questioning if it’s literal? You have to know the meaning of a word before you can do that.

Comment

I can only conclude that you are trolling because you seem to be a bit of an idiot. I would give you the benefit of doubt due to language barriers but I don’t thinks that’s the case here..
                                U making me happy actually. Saying to me I'm an IDIOT. Just adds to my hasanah inshaAllah. Keep it up amigo.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X