No announcement yet.

Belief of Hanbalis / Atharis (past) vs "Salafis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dishonesty and ignorance of our troll mod is always irritating. I can't understand how such a person is allowed to be a mod.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Like another user stated before: Why is it that the people in the West always think they know the situation in our countries better than the people living here?

The war between Iran and Iraq was a war between two countries and not a sectarian one! The Americans and the worthless Khaliji states tricked Iraq into this war and when we wanted to stop it, the criminal Khomayni didn't want to.
    My close relatives faught in this war next to Shi'a Iraqis and a great portion of the Iraqi army were Shi'a!

As for the sectarian war after the American invasion, then it's a known issue that the first group to kill based upon sectarian reasons was the the group of al-Zarqawi and I dare anyone to claim otherwise!
    Since the Shi'a falsely regardef AQI as Sunni, they formed groups attacking the Sunna and this is how it all began!
    At the end al-Zarqawi's group would attack all Iraqis: Sunni resistance fighters, normal Sunni Mashayikh and Khutaba` and population, Awakening councils, Shi'a resistance fighters, normal Shi'a population and Shi'a death squads!
    They were the main culprits and that's why the moment ISIS was defeated all fighting stopped! No one kills each other now and this since three years!

I dare you to deny any of this!
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 25-01-21, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• ISIS defeated and no killings since three years!

Literally 2 days ago: Suicide bombings; over 30 killed; scores injured - Hmmm... let's blame ISIS!

Willing to say anything to continue this amateurish propaganda. No shame at all.

Comment

• Before the defeat almost every single day people were killed by attacks of AQI / ISI / ISIS, which they would openly and proudly admit of having committed!

Then when they were defeated, for a whole of three years there was no attack anymore in our capital and yet this does not prove anything! Please brothers and sisters, what do you think about the behavior of this mod? What is this, if not dishonesty!?

As for the attack before some days, then the attack itself has all hallmarks of an ISIS attack and the people killed in it were from different backgrounds meaning both Sunna and Shi'a. So what now?
        Additionally it was a twin suicide attack! Who from among the Iraqis does this other than ISIS?
        Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 25-01-21, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• 'Sunnis' have never attacked each other. Any violence or disunity attributed to 'Sunnis' is actually ISIS.

Comment

• I remember when the D*ily M*il (among others) used to run several random ISIS stories every single day. Even anti-Islam people saw them for what they were - hatchet jobs based on anecdotes from anonymous or unverifiable sources. It's possible they got their material from reading Abu Sulayman's posts.

Comment

• I think the issue has reached an unacceptable state with the above mod.
              He insults users and lies and trolls around and no one is taking him to accountibility.
              He defends criminals in front of all our eyes, who themselves would post all type of graphic videos of their crimes!

How is it acceptable that such a person remains a mod in an Islamic forum?! HOW!? Why is no one from the other mods taking action against this person? Enough is enough!
              โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
              โ€‹

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                Muslims are in no great danger when they seek and adopt secular values such as democracy, LGBT. abortion, feminism, etc. These things have relatively little presence on the internet which is dominated by Wahhabis.

I mean, is there anything more dishonest and degenerate than that way of thinking?
                There's a difference between Muslims in general and what the brother described. He made clear he was speaking about a normal Sunni Muslim who wants to learn about their religion. Do you think any normal Sunni Muslim would ever think it's a good idea to go study and take their religion from Kuffar? Of course not. They will seek out Muslim sources. And it's without a doubt that Salafis are most dominant in terms of Dawah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                  I think the issue has reached an unacceptable state with the above mod.
                  He insults users and lies and trolls around and no one is taking him to accountibility.
                  He defends criminals in front of all our eyes, who themselves would post all type of graphic videos of their crimes!

How is it acceptable that such a person remains a mod in an Islamic forum?! HOW!? Why is no one from the other mods taking action against this person? Enough is enough!
                  โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
                  โ€‹
                  Maybe because they don't see your whining as proof of anything other than a pathetic display of arrogance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BintFulaan View Post

There's a difference between Muslims in general and what the brother described. He made clear he was speaking about a normal Sunni Muslim who wants to learn about their religion. Do you think any normal Sunni Muslim would ever think it's a good idea to go study and take their religion from Kuffar? Of course not. They will seek out Muslim sources. And it's without a doubt that Salafis are most dominant in terms of Dawah.
                    Are you a normal Sunni Muslim?

Comment

Maybe because they don't see your whining as proof of anything other than a pathetic display of arrogance.
                      I don't think so. They simply don't have time unlike you. I have seen how the other mods write and they are quite respectful and they also don't troll around like you do.
                      You're 24/7 on this forum. It really seems that there is something wrong with you. Your behavior indicates this.

And now I'm going to return to ignoring your trolling. Peace.

Comment

I don't think so. They simply don't have time unlike you. I have seen how the other mods write and they are quite respectful and they also don't troll around like you do.
                        You're 24/7 on this forum. It really seems that there is something wrong with you. Your behavior indicates this.

And now I'm going to return to ignoring your trolling. Peace.
                        How many other mods do you see? They all bailed out ages ago.

Comment

Are you a normal Sunni Muslim?
                          I'm not sure if there are any of those left
                          He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Some brothers / sisters here had a discussion with a quite evil atheist (before a year I think) , who was somewhat informed regarding Islam and used this knowledge (superficial, but anyways) in order to twist issues and lie against Islam.
                            I also took part in the discussion and presented the rational foundation for the correctness of Islam and asked him to present his foundation for atheism.

After running away from answering again and again, he tried to answer, but not by being able to reject any of the rational foundations of Islam nor being able to present a rational defense of his atheism.
                            He answered by claiming that Islam teaches corporeality of the Creator and used "Salafi" sources as a "proof".
                            So the way the "Salafis" present their creed isn't just dangerous, but gives also a false impression regarding the Islamic creed.

Now back to our current conversation:

โ€‹โ€‹Ater asking maybe ten times the same question, the "Salafi" was unable to answer and declare Allah ta'ala transcendent from being a corporeal being - meaning a 3-dimensional being or say a being with height, width and depth - nor was he able to declare the one believing the Creator to be a 3-dimensional being to be upon a great mistake.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹This type of mindset is very dangerous and those societies where this type of mindset becomes widespread are more prone to atheism, because this mindset assumes that nothing exists except that it is material or corporeal or physical (and this is an atheist assumption in the first place).
                            โ€‹โ€‹

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
                            So the above mentioned "Salafi" (i.e. AbuNajm) was able to login another time and like the mindless statements of AA, the troll who defends criminals.
                            But he was unable to answer an easy question and declare our Lord subhanahu wa ta'ala transcendent from being a 3-dimensional (or n-dimensional) being!

And he also stated:

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post
                            Whoever is willing to put that goal ahead of all others, even if they come from 80 different countries around the world, then they have my support and sympathy. If they're killing those standing in the way of that, then it's not the fault of those trying to implement the Shari'ah, but those who are standing in the way of it.

There- now I've said something about it and now you can complain.
                            What he intends here is that ISIS has the RIGHT to kill Muslims and he gives a typical Khariji justification for it!

{ ู‚ูู„ู’ ู‡ูŽู„ู’ ู†ูู†ูŽุจูู‘ุฆููƒูู… ุจูุงู„ู’ุฃูŽุฎู’ุณูŽุฑููŠู†ูŽ ุฃูŽุนู’ู…ูŽุงู„ู‹ุง }
                            { ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠู†ูŽ ุถูŽู„ู‘ูŽ ุณูŽุนู’ูŠูู‡ูู…ู’ ูููŠ ุงู„ู’ุญูŽูŠูŽุงุฉู ุงู„ุฏู‘ูู†ู’ูŠูŽุง ูˆูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุญู’ุณูŽุจููˆู†ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูุญู’ุณูู†ููˆู†ูŽ ุตูู†ู’ุนู‹ุง }

{ Say: Shall We inform you who will be the greatest losers by their works? }
                            โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹{ Those whose effort goeth astray in the life of the world, and yet they reckon that they do good work. }

[Al-Qur`an al-karim 18:103-104 with English interpretation]

Comment

So the above mentioned "Salafi" (i.e. AbuNajm) was able to login another time and like the mindless statements of AA, the troll who defends criminals.
                              But he was unable to answer an easy question and declare our Lord subhanahu wa ta'ala transcendent from being a 3-dimensional (or n-dimensional) being!

And he also stated:

What he intends here is that ISIS has the RIGHT to kill Muslims and he gives a typical Khariji justification for it!

{ ู‚ูู„ู’ ู‡ูŽู„ู’ ู†ูู†ูŽุจูู‘ุฆููƒูู… ุจูุงู„ู’ุฃูŽุฎู’ุณูŽุฑููŠู†ูŽ ุฃูŽุนู’ู…ูŽุงู„ู‹ุง }
                              { ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠู†ูŽ ุถูŽู„ู‘ูŽ ุณูŽุนู’ูŠูู‡ูู…ู’ ูููŠ ุงู„ู’ุญูŽูŠูŽุงุฉู ุงู„ุฏู‘ูู†ู’ูŠูŽุง ูˆูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุญู’ุณูŽุจููˆู†ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูุญู’ุณูู†ููˆู†ูŽ ุตูู†ู’ุนู‹ุง }

{ Say: Shall We inform you who will be the greatest losers by their works? }
                              โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹{ Those whose effort goeth astray in the life of the world, and yet they reckon that they do good work. }

[Al-Qur`an al-karim 18:103-104 with English interpretation]
                              Well... ISIS are a watered down version of the Najdi movement, it's not really a surprise

Comment

• ^The stupidity and dishonesty displayed here is on another level. No wonder these guys are stuck in their own dumb little bubble.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X