Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belief of Hanbalis / Atharis (past) vs "Salafis"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bina K View Post
    AmantuBillahi sister explain to me this.

    In Saudi way of things why are ritual practised there during hajj and Umraah ?

    When they leave they go back to their cultural ways. What they were taught growing up.
    Rather doing their own following and research?
    Im neither a sister nor am I from Saudi Arabia. I've also never been to Hajj or Umrah, unfortunately.

    Make Du'a for them and give them Da'wah inshaAllah.

    Comment


    • Sharh as-Sunnah by Imam al-Barbahari al-Hanbali (d. 329):

      https://abdurrahmanorg.files.wordpre...ud-burbank.pdf

      Brief biography on Imam al-Barbahari:

      https://abdurrahman.org/2017/10/23/s...l-barbahaaree/

      Comment


      • for those who say that Azhar doesn’t teach Ashari aqeedah. These are the books taught now at Al-Azhar mosque in aqeedah Al khareedah Al bahhyah by imam Ahmed Al- dirdir and of Al mawakef by Adadul deen al- igi

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

          Im neither a sister nor am I from Saudi Arabia. I've also never been to Hajj or Umrah, unfortunately.

          Make Du'a for them and give them Da'wah inshaAllah.
          I'm confused brother.
          are you agreeing with brother Abu Sulayman and Farah A or in a disagreement?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

            I've never heard of a Salafi/Athari travelling to al-Azhar to study pure Hanbali Aqeedah. Everyone goes to Madinah because they are upon the correct Aqeedah for the most part.

            Farah. A When you get a chance could you conduct a research and ask other Salafis about the Hanbali program offered at al-Azhar? How credible are they in the eyes of the Egyptian Salafi community? Why do people travel to Madinah to study Islam when they have the Hanbal department in al-Azhar right at home?
            I personally do not know how much Hanbali works they teach at al-Azhar.
            The point however is: You dismissed someone just because he‘s connected to al-Azhar al-sharif! Do you seriously think that your behavior is acceptable on a scientific level?

            Just tell us: Do you even have any infos about the Shaykh Muhammad in order for you to dismiss him like that? I mean he believes that the speech of Allah is with Harf wa Sawt and he believes in 'Uluw the Hanbali way and he rejects Ta`wil and so on! Yet you have the nerves to claim he's "influenced by Ash’aris" and this without even being able to watch his lessons and lectures, because they’re in Arabic.
            Is this justice?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bina K View Post

              I'm confused brother.
              are you agreeing with brother Abu Sulayman and Farah A or in a disagreement?
              Abu Sulayman is an Ash'ari/Sufi and we are disagreeing with him.

              If this thread is confusing you then it's better not to read it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

                I've never heard of a Salafi/Athari travelling to al-Azhar to study pure Hanbali Aqeedah. Everyone goes to Madinah because they are upon the correct Aqeedah for the most part.

                Farah. A When you get a chance could you conduct a research and ask other Salafis about the Hanbali program offered at al-Azhar? How credible are they in the eyes of the Egyptian Salafi community? Why do people travel to Madinah to study Islam when they have the Hanbal department in al-Azhar right at home?
                Ok I will in shaa Allah

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

                    Abu Sulayman is an Ash'ari/Sufi and we are disagreeing with him.

                    If this thread is confusing you then it's better not to read it.
                    Not correct. I’m a Sunni who respects both the Ash’ari and the Hanbali scholars and I regard their differences as Ijtihadi ones!
                    And I’m not a Sufi, because I’m not connected to any Tariqa, but I obviously respect Tasawwuf as a Shar'i science to achieve Ihsan.
                    It would be nice, if you would stop telling me what I am and what not! I used to call myself an Ash’ari, but this was first and foremost in spite of those "Salafis", who attack major scholars of this religion because of them being Ash’aris.
                    But the reality is that I respect both Hanbalis and Ash’aris!
                    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 23-04-20, 08:23 PM.

                    Comment


                    • AmantuBillahi Yep far too complex! Adios I'm out!
                      ​​​​​​Tried my best. 🤣

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

                        Not correct. I’m a Sunni who respects both the Ash’ari and the Hanbali scholars and I regard their differences as Ijtihadi ones!
                        And I’m not a Sufi, because I’m not connected to any Tariqa, but I obviously respect Tasawwuf as a Shar'i science to achieve Ihsan.
                        It would be nice, if you would stop telling me what I am and what not! I used to call myself an Ash’ari, but this was first and foremost in spite of those "Salafis".
                        But the reality is that I respect both Hanbalis and Ash’aris!
                        No problem. You can call yourself whatever you like. The Sufi reference was for identification purposes.

                        As for you not being Ash'ari then that is from your deception which is what this whole thread is predicated on--deception.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

                          Not correct. I’m a Sunni who respects both the Ash’ari and the Hanbali scholars and I regard their differences as Ijtihadi ones!
                          And I’m not a Sufi, because I’m not connected to any Tariqa, but I obviously respect Tasawwuf as a Shar'i science to achieve Ihsan.
                          It would be nice, if you would stop telling me what I am and what not! I used to call myself an Ash’ari, but this was first and foremost in spite of those "Salafis", who attack major scholars of this religion because of them being Ash’aris.
                          But the reality is that I respect both Hanbalis and Ash’aris!
                          Ahhh I get what you are!

                          Read this where the hazzar nazzar, saying Allah's everywhere originated from.

                          Check this out:-

                          https://youtu.be/DIxg5W9MuLQ

                          Pure shirk.


                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdu..._Jilani_Dehlvi

                          This is your founder.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

                            No problem. You can call yourself whatever you like. The Sufi reference was for identification purposes.

                            As for you not being Ash'ari then that is from your deception which is what this whole thread is predicated on--deception.
                            No offence Sufis shouldn't be allowed on this forum.
                            shirk is unforgivable unless you repent.

                            Comment


                            • The amount of ignorance of some people seems to have no limits. The best answer to these type of people is silence.

                              Comment


                              • As for those who want to broaden their understanding, then I really repeat my advice (especially in the context of this thread here!):
                                Listen to the lessons and lectures of the Shaykh Muhammad 'Abd al-Wahid al-Hanbali!

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X