Belief of Hanbalis / Atharis (past) vs "Salafis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mavikick View Post
    Anyway anyhow new age salafiyyah follow only imaams of khalaf, beginning with ibn Taymiyya until bin Baaz, ibn Uthaymīn etc. First 7 or so centuries seems not to exist for them regarding other ulama. Ain't that true? Saalfi follows Khalaf? Beats me. Seriously.
    I thought you were going 'kid'? Stop trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farah. A View Post

Ok you can trust him as you want but don’t tell me that I am wrong without proof.i don’t mind if you correct me but give me a proof. I went to Azhar and checked their curriculum and i know A looooot of azharis
      Did u get a PhD? U a mujtahid? Or just have a bachelor, no offence? And sorry, but when ur library is like his, and will never be, then maybe. Until then I'm simply not interested any more in discussing anything with anybody, no more. Especially now that my wife told me Farah is a girl name. I don't discuss things with girls. Sorry.

30 mins that are left I can use for my coffee and jokes.

Comment

Anybody else wants a piece of me? U have exactly 39 mins. Go.
        I'll get booted out again if I do!
        best not.
        Ta ta.
        Jog on 😂

Comment

• BTW where is Abu Abdullaah? Waiting for him to call somebody else an idiot. The search shows so many posts where he did that. In Ramadhan an idiot is worth more. One gets more of his good deeds.

Comment

Did u get a PhD? U a mujtahid? Or just have a bachelor, no offence? And sorry, but when ur library is like his, and will never be, then maybe. Until then I'm simply not interested any more in discussing anything with anybody, no more. Especially now that my wife told me Farah is a girl name. I don't discuss things with girls. Sorry.

30 mins that are left I can use for my coffee and jokes.
            Ok Amigo.

Comment

• Guys just rise above and ignore him.
              he's probably still 13 like his friend. Why troll us? Go onto another forum.
              Too much time on your hands

Comment

• Originally posted by Bina K View Post

I thought you were going 'kid'? Stop trolling.
                Told u the truth of what many, majority perhaps of new age salafi kids do, beleive and think. Ibn Uthaymīn, Ibn Abdul Wahhaab, bin Baaz, amd maybe a couple more, that's it.

Here's a bid'ah, Ramadhan Kareem/Mubarak to all of u.

Comment

• So sisters can you help out.
                  you know the 6 books of Hadith I mentioned is there a 7th one?

Comment

Guys just rise above and ignore him.
                    he's probably still 13 like his friend. Why troll us? Go onto another forum.
                    Too much time on your hands
                    Nearly 50 hijri. But my guts are filled with this neo so called salafi treatment.I went thru shit u can't imagine. And I ain't complaining.

Comment

Nearly 50 hijri. But my guts are filled with this neo so called salafi treatment.
                      I'm 43 and your point being?

Comment

So sisters can you help out.
                        I avoid talking to sisters as I might marry one. Then my wife would kill me, now that would suck.

Comment

So sisters can you help out.
                          My personal library is huge u can't imagine so pls stop it. But my content is even bigger.

Comment

I avoid talking to sisters as I might marry one. Then my wife would kill me, now that would suck.
                            Nobody would have you with that attitude.
                            i thought I was bad.
                            if you're married you shouldn't even be talking to ladies in here.
                            Astagfrilla. Jog on.

Comment

Nobody would have you with that attitude.
                              i thought I was bad.
                              if you're married you shouldn't even be talking to ladies in here.
                              Astagfrilla. Jog on.
                              Estagfirullah is correct. U did takfeer of me, nearly or did it. Reread ur previous posts. Yeah, u r bad.

Comment

• الوقت إنتهي.
                                الان للجميع استمتعوا برمضان
                                أنا خارج

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X