Belief of Hanbalis / Atharis (past) vs "Salafis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mavikick View Post

No. Its from ahadith but u obviously don't read them. Or u r bluntly lying right now. Every insult, backbiting, etc a Muslim takes will be good for him. Slenderers and similar... It will be taken from their salah, sawm, etc. and given to the mazloom.

No? Yes?
    No. If you say something stupid and someone calls you stupid, thatโ€™s not an โ€˜insultโ€™ or slander.

When scholars of hadeeth refer to a narrator as weak or even as a liar, is that an insult for which they will give up some of their deeds?

Comment

Again. Answering the questions with tons of new questions. Just answer THE question by yes or no or I don't know, CAN u?
      Itโ€™s a dumb question, you idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Wallah it's best to do your own studying before you concern yourself with what salafis do or believe. 'Aqidah is not something to play around with..
        Study Arabic and study the aqidah of ahlu sunnah wa-aljama'ah.
        Ahlu Sunnah W... Seriously? Whom do u mean by them first of all? I don't need to study anything regarding Aqeedah, the matter is clear. I have Arab family, doctors from Al Azhar to be there for me when I need them and so on. I ain't one of those who loop infinitely 'we follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah' and who think everybody's a Mujtahid of the century. Nope, Wallahi not. Anyway, I wasn't discussing anything with you nor I plan too. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Itโ€™s a dumb question, you idiot.
          Dumb question? Alrite we done here, as u are still an infant in understanding this din.

The answer is NO, Allah SWT cannot and will never perish. He is Al Hayy and Al Qayyuum.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

Dumb question? Alrite we done here, as u are still an infant in understanding this din.

The answer is NO, Allah SWT cannot and will never perish. He is Al Hayy and Al Qayyuum.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
            Duh. Hence itโ€™s a dumb question because the answer is obvious.

Comment

Duh. Hence itโ€™s a dumb question because the answer is obvious.
              No. It was dead clear u couldn't answer it. Otherwise, u would have simply said NO.

Comment

• Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 7:
                ู‡ููˆูŽ ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ุฃูŽู†ุฒูŽู„ูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูŽ ุงู„ู’ูƒูุชูŽุงุจูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ุขูŠูŽุงุชูŒ ู…ู‘ูุญู’ูƒูŽู…ูŽุงุชูŒ ู‡ูู†ู‘ูŽ ุฃูู…ู‘ู ุงู„ู’ูƒูุชูŽุงุจู ูˆูŽุฃูุฎูŽุฑู ู…ูุชูŽุดูŽุงุจูู‡ูŽุงุชูŒ ููŽุฃูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠู†ูŽ ูููŠ ู‚ูู„ููˆุจูู‡ูู…ู’ ุฒูŽูŠู’ุบูŒ ููŽูŠูŽุชู‘ูŽุจูุนููˆู†ูŽ ู…ูŽุง ุชูŽุดูŽุงุจูŽู‡ูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ุงุจู’ุชูุบูŽุงุกูŽ ุงู„ู’ููุชู’ู†ูŽุฉู ูˆูŽุงุจู’ุชูุบูŽุงุกูŽ ุชูŽุฃู’ูˆููŠู„ูู‡ู ูˆูŽู…ูŽุง ูŠูŽุนู’ู„ูŽู…ู ุชูŽุฃู’ูˆููŠู„ูŽู‡ู ุฅูู„ู‘ูŽุง ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ูˆูŽุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุงุณูุฎููˆู†ูŽ ูููŠ ุงู„ู’ุนูู„ู’ู…ู ูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ููˆู†ูŽ ุขู…ูŽู†ู‘ูŽุง ุจูู‡ู ูƒูู„ู‘ูŒ ู…ู‘ูู†ู’ ุนูู†ุฏู ุฑูŽุจู‘ูู†ูŽุง ูˆูŽู…ูŽุง ูŠูŽุฐู‘ูŽูƒู‘ูŽุฑู ุฅูู„ู‘ูŽุง ุฃููˆู„ููˆ ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽู„ู’ุจูŽุงุจู

He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

Comment

• So much for a sincere naseeha. Peace.

Comment

No. It was dead clear u couldn't answer it. Otherwise, u would have simply said NO.
                    Do you honestly think it is befitting for someone who claims to be Muslim to ask if Allahโ€™s attributes will perish? As a Muslim, I donโ€™t entertain such questions.

Comment

Do you honestly think it is befitting for someone who claims to be Muslim to ask if Allahโ€™s attributes will perish? As a Muslim, I donโ€™t entertain such questions.
                      For the love of Allah SWT I am proud to say that He is Al Hayy, Al Qayyuum. And that He will never perish. But everything else will. Obviously, some of us can't utter these words. Damn, that's sad actually.

Comment

For the love of Allah SWT I am proud to say that He is Al Hayy, Al Qayyuum. And that He will never perish. But everything else will. Obviously, some of us can't utter these words. Damn, that's sad actually.
                        For most Muslims itโ€™s not even a question. The fact you have to think about it is telling.

The thing is you tried to lay a trap but failed miserably by making yourself look like fool.

I also noticed you used the word โ€˜faceโ€™ in relation to Allah so let me turn the tables. Which word is โ€˜faceโ€™ a translation of and is it literal?

Comment

For most Muslims itโ€™s not even a question. The fact you have to think about it is telling.

The thing is you tried to lay a trap but failed miserably by making yourself look like fool.

I also noticed you used the word โ€˜faceโ€™ in relation to Allah so let me turn the tables. Which word is โ€˜faceโ€™ a translation of and is it literal?
                          Lemme enjoy my coffee โ˜• About that trap, your logical fallacy causes the trap u fell into. Obviously, by face is meant Allah SWT. Coz if one means only the face, then also hands would perish, which is impossible, as Allah said everything else and that includes hands. Now, does hand really mean a hand? U answered it. I didn't say I agree.

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.j...se=88#(28:88:1)
                          Last edited by Mavikick; 22-04-20, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Lemme enjoy my coffee โ˜• About that trap, your logical fallacy causes the trap u fell into. Obviously, by face is meant Allah SWT. Coz if one means only the face, then also hands would perish, which is impossible, as Allah said everything else and that includes hands. Now, does hand really mean a hand? U answered it. I didn't say I agree.

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.j...se=88#(28:88:1)
                            Which word is translated as face, and is it literal?

Comment

Which word is translated as face, and is it literal?
                              Don't push it. Is it literal? I already answered that. Have the courtesy of at least reading my posts properly, not blindly.

ูˆุฌู‡ู‡
                              Last edited by Mavikick; 22-04-20, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Don't push it.

ูˆุฌู‡ู‡
                                How do you know what that word means and is it literal?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X