Belief of Hanbalis / Atharis (past) vs "Salafis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Right, so if you don’t know what the word even means then why are you questioning if it’s literal? You have to know the meaning of a word before you can do that.
    Ok now u getting it, we xoming there. Coz its related to everything will perish except His face. So the hand will perish too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mavikick View Post

U making me happy actually. Saying to me I'm an IDIOT. Just adds to my hasanah inshaAllah. Keep it up amigo.
      Haha. Weird to be proud of being called an idiot, and to assume you will get rewarded for it.

Comment

We gonna mov alrite just answer the previous question. I don't think u will. Not in this decade at least.

So,will hands of Allah SWT also perish, according to your new age salafi literallist understanding?
        Did Allah mention that his hand will perish?
        why would you say something Allah SWT hasn’t said?

Comment

• Your question:

Originally posted by Mavikick View Post

All of' em. For example, that everything will perish except face of Allah. Would that mean also His hands would perish? I'm sure you will ignore this too.
          Of course that is not what it means. You know as a Muslim that Allah is Ever Living and He doesn't have a beginning or an end subhanahu wa ta'ala. So I'm asking you, how can you as a Muslim ask such a question. I thought the answer was clear and that you didn't need me to give you a "no".

Comment

Haha. Weird to be proud of being called an idiot, and to assume you will get rewarded for it.
            I don't care what u think but what I do know is that Kiraman Katibeen wrote your insult down. That's what makes me happy.

Rewarded? I will take it from your good deeds for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
              Your question:

Of course that is not what it means. You know as a Muslim that Allah is Ever Living and He doesn't have a beginning or an end subhanahu wa ta'ala. So I'm asking you, how can you as a Muslim ask such a question. I thought the answer was clear and that you didn't need me to give you a "no".
              I know the answer. Bit I'm asking my amigo. Coz for him, everything is LITERAL.

See what they do is this, literally interpreting ayah when it suits them, and then doing Taweel when it doesn't.

Comment

I don't care what u think but what I do know is that Kiraman Katibeen wrote your insult down. That's what makes me happy.

Rewarded? I will take it from your good deeds for sure.
                Knowledge of unseen too. You must be a special wali.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farah. A View Post

Did Allah mention that his hand will perish?
                  why would you say something Allah SWT hasn’t said?
                  He’s either confused or trying to confuse others.

Comment

I know the answer. Bit I'm asking my amigo. Coz for him, everything is LITERAL.

See what they do is this, literally interpreting ayah when it suits them, and then doing Taweel when it doesn't.
                    Everything is literal unless there is a proof from Quran or sunnah that says it is not.

Comment

Who is "they" and give us an example..

Comment

Knowledge of unseen too. You must be a special wali.
                        No. Its from ahadith but u obviously don't read them. Or u r bluntly lying right now. Every insult, backbiting, etc a Muslim takes will be good for him. Slenderers and similar... It will be taken from their salah, sawm, etc. and given to the mazloom.

No? Yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Who is "they" and give us an example..
                          Many of the new kids on the block, the new age salafi who ain't The Salaf. And never will be.

Comment

Ok now u getting it, we xoming there. Coz its related to everything will perish except His face. So the hand will perish too?
                            Will Allah’s mercy perish?
                            Will Allah’s justice perish?
                            Will Allah’s light perish?

These are dumb questions of the kind that dumb philosophers pose, such as “cAn GoD cReAtE a RoCk ThAt’S tOo HeAvY fOr HiM?”

Comment

Will Allah’s mercy perish?
                              Will Allah’s justice perish?
                              Will Allah’s light perish?

These are dumb questions of the kind that dumb philosophers pose, such as “cAn GoD cReAtE a RoCk ThAt’S tOo HeAvY fOr HiM?”
                              Again. Answering the questions with tons of new questions. Just answer THE question by yes or no or I don't know, CAN u?

Comment

Many of the new kids on the block, the new age salafi who ain't The Salaf. And never will be.
                                Wallah it's best to do your own studying before you concern yourself with what salafis do or believe. 'Aqidah is not something to play around with..
                                Study Arabic and study the aqidah of ahlu sunnah wa-aljama'ah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X