Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uniqueness Of Prophet Muhammad, alaihi salaat was-salaaam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniqueness Of Prophet Muhammad, alaihi salaat was-salaaam.

As-Salaam alaikum,
    The Noble Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is indeed the most unique creation of Allah, the Creator of all that is in the Cosmos. There is none like him, and there will never be. There are numerous qualities that make him unique are are exclusive to him-- see some 48 of them in the attached file from Imam Jalaluddin Suyuti. They make us love the Messenger of Allah even more....
    ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYADINA MUHAMMAD,, WA ALA AHLIHI, WA ASHABIHI, WA-SALIM TASLEEMAN ABADAA'. 53.-The-Uniqueness-of-Rasoolullah-Sallallahu-Alaihi-Wasallam.pdf

Abu 'Abdullaah I don't know if the report button is working.
    وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنْكًا

And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life.
    (Quran 20:124)

Comment

Are you a barelvi?
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        Are you a barelvi?
        wow, what does that dua mean
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

wow, what does that dua mean
          It's not a dua. A barelvi is a deviant sect of Islam
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

It's not a dua. A barelvi is a deviant sect of Islam
            no i know barelvi is the deviant sect but there is a dua in the opening post. Do you know if it contains shirk words at all?
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

no i know barelvi is the deviant sect but there is a dua in the opening post. Do you know if it contains shirk words at all?
              Attached pdf contains many deviant beliefs about rasulullah sallaho alayhi wa sallam

Comment

As-Salaam alaikum,
                I am afraid there is nothing of "deviant beliefs" about the Noble Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, in the post. If there are, please point them out.... so that we can address them accordingly.
                Many Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Fauzi View Post
                  As-Salaam alaikum,
                  I am afraid there is nothing of "deviant beliefs" about the Noble Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, in the post. If there are, please point them out.... so that we can address them accordingly.
                  Many Regards.
                  Are you able to provide references for each point?

Comment

Praise is due to Allah and His final Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Comment

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an "The one who obeys the Messenger he has obyed Allah". What a uniqueness.

Comment

Prophet Joseph was the most beautiful man ever been on earth. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was more beautiful than Prophet Joseph.

What a uniqueness.

Comment

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had 300 plus miracles.

What a uniqueness.

Comment

We are all unique..

***Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Maulana Muhammad***
                            Last edited by isa_muhammad; 22-10-19, 11:13 AM.
                            He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Working...
                            X