Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i will and i hope other too as well in sha Allah

this book is deep tbh, like its not a book you just sit down and read and thats that, you have to really read each aphorism and read it over and over and ponder over it,
    reality is we arent wise enough for it to truly sink in but we just got to go back on too and remind ourselves, like when you quoted me, i re read it and subhanAllah it really is deep
    I haven't hecked the link out yet but i will. Yeh some of these books are really deep and you have to read and read it again untill it finaly sinks in. You must be an avid reader bro?
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Originally posted by detached soul View Post

I haven't hecked the link out yet but i will. Yeh some of these books are really deep and you have to read and read it again untill it finaly sinks in. You must be an avid reader bro?
      nah not really but tbh i like to read bits of books unless im really really engagged in a book which has me gripped but that hardly happens

if youre after an interesting deep book i'd recommend it,
      i acdtually first came across it from that mufti abdur rahman from london whos apart of the zamzam acadamy

heres a link to the muftis youtube channel, he explains some of the aphorism as theyre very deep that some of us laymen cant grasp the true wisdom behind it
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt61MvcLSbM

Comment

On Disciplining The Ego
        Attached Files

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X