Best seerah book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best seerah book

I came across a seerah book that needs to be implemented in Sunday schools!! So far interesting read. Always keeps you engaged and shares juicy details from the life of the prophet(pbuh).

It's called When the Moon Split by Mubarakpuri

Originally posted by ameera_ali View Post
    I came across a seerah book that needs to be implemented in Sunday schools!! So far interesting read. Always keeps you engaged and shares juicy details from the life of the prophet(pbuh).

It's called When the Moon Split by Mubarakpuri
    When it comes to seerah i often hear this and the sealed nectar mentioned. I wonder which is better?

Comment

I personally found the sealed nectar boring. You learn all that in Sunday school.

Comment

Also looking into Shamail Muhammadiyya by Tirmidhi

Comment

"The Jurisprudence of the Prophetic Biography" (Fiqh-us-Seerah) by the late Shaykh Muhammad Sa'id Ramadan al-Bouti Rahimullah Alay.

Link to lecture series on the seerah by way of that work.

Comment

Originally posted by sky-ab View Post

When it comes to seerah i often hear this and the sealed nectar mentioned. I wonder which is better?
            I read the sealed nectar when I was younger, and I have not read When The Moon Split. Since its been a while since I read it, I feel you I should revisit the sealed nectar. So I can say that the sealed nectar seems to be suitable for children, but insha'Allah I will try and confirm this after finishing a second reading.

Comment

Working...
            X