Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking at buying hadith and tafsir books...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    so alhamdulillah allahumma bareek tabark'Allah masha'Allah I managed to get the book lulu wal marjaan - pearls and corals

didn't get it from @abunajm
    may Allah swt reward his efforts none the less Ameen Alhamdulillah

anyone that can get this hadith book I recommend you get it in Sha Allah

for the life of me I can't figure out why they'd stop publishing this book subhan'Allah ajeeb

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

Mariful Quran is available in english online pdf.
    yea was considering it, its a really good price to buy the physical book,
    how much rupees are you looking at in pakistan for say mariful quran or sahih bukhari/muslim set etc?

also side question, is it mostly urdu islamic books in pakistan?

Leave a comment:

• imran1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

really not sure tbh which one to go for, but imo ibn katheer is a great scholar so im leaning towards his tafsir compated to marooful quran as thats more of a modern scholar whos the author,
    not saying he wasnt just as pious but you know what i mean right?
    Mariful Quran is available in english online pdf.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    AbuNajm PM sent jazakAllah khayran thanks

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by AbuNajm

Wow what a kind gesture however I can't accept unless you accept full payment for it and shipping etc in Sha Allah

Either way, may Allah swt grant you the best of this life and the akhirah for being so kind Ameen

Btw hold up brother how did you manage to get it so fast? Lol are you based in the united states?
    Ameen!

You obviously don't know how this works- but don't be offended. I didn't know at first either.

Islamic texts are treasures; the best treasures in the Dunya [aside from a pious spouse]. When you facilitate the acquisition of an Islamic text for another Muslim, then you get back way more than you give.

For example, just this past week, a Shaykh in the US had a relative travel to the MidEast and he asked them to bring me back a book that I couldn't find in the US.

Just a few months ago, an Islamic university asked me to acquire several books for a Muslim who is studying from prison. I ordered them and paid for them.

Actually, today I just gave an Arabic-Spanish Quran to a new convert who is the blood-brother of someone who took Shahadah from my hand, bi-'Idhni Llahi.

I've had books sent to me from Saudi Arabia on several occasions.

Never does money change hands between the book giver and receiver.

That's just how it is. So, PM me a way to get in touch with you off-forum or if you're comfortable, send me your shipping info, In Sha' Allah.

Let's not talk about money at all, In Sha' Allah.

I live in Mexico but work in the US. So, I have the books and things I order delivered to an address in the US and then I bring them to Mexico when I go home for breaks. US post is more reliable than Mexican post.
    Yea totally get you, as you'll reap the rewards in Sha Allah

I'll PM you in Sha Allah

Thanks again jazakAllah khayran

Leave a comment:

• AbuNajm
    replied

Wow what a kind gesture however I can't accept unless you accept full payment for it and shipping etc in Sha Allah

Either way, may Allah swt grant you the best of this life and the akhirah for being so kind Ameen

Btw hold up brother how did you manage to get it so fast? Lol are you based in the united states?
    Ameen!

You obviously don't know how this works- but don't be offended. I didn't know at first either.

Islamic texts are treasures; the best treasures in the Dunya [aside from a pious spouse]. When you facilitate the acquisition of an Islamic text for another Muslim, then you get back way more than you give.

For example, just this past week, a Shaykh in the US had a relative travel to the MidEast and he asked them to bring me back a book that I couldn't find in the US.

Just a few months ago, an Islamic university asked me to acquire several books for a Muslim who is studying from prison. I ordered them and paid for them.

Actually, today I just gave an Arabic-Spanish Quran to a new convert who is the blood-brother of someone who took Shahadah from my hand, bi-'Idhni Llahi.

I've had books sent to me from Saudi Arabia on several occasions.

Never does money change hands between the book giver and receiver.

That's just how it is. So, PM me a way to get in touch with you off-forum or if you're comfortable, send me your shipping info, In Sha' Allah.

Let's not talk about money at all, In Sha' Allah.

I live in Mexico but work in the US. So, I have the books and things I order delivered to an address in the US and then I bring them to Mexico when I go home for breaks. US post is more reliable than Mexican post.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    btw just curious anyone know why musnad ahmad isn't named alongside the six big hadith collections?

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied

Looks like they're based in the united states, can't find any contact details, any idea where it is on their website?

I did contact darusalaam in pakistan through WhatsApp but they don't have any stock
    The link was to the actual book for sale in the US.

I bought it for you. Send me a PM and we will sort out getting it mailed to you, In Sha' Allah.

Leave a comment:

• AbuNajm
    replied

Looks like they're based in the united states, can't find any contact details, any idea where it is on their website?

I did contact darusalaam in pakistan through WhatsApp but they don't have any stock
    The link was to the actual book for sale in the US.

I bought it for you. Send me a PM and we will sort out getting it mailed to you, In Sha' Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied

it seems to be very difficult to get this book, ive tried contacting darussalam directly but they havent got back to me,
    doubt i'll be able to get it in english as its been many years since its been printed,
    think might have to try getting it second hand in sha Allah
    I don't know where you're based out of but HilalPlaza has it in stock:

https://www.hilalplaza.com/products/...rals-2-vol-set

In the past, whenever I came across a book that was either too expensive to buy or unavailable, I would print it and then pay to have it ring bound. Not the best option but for small books it's a last resort.

Leave a comment:

• AbuNajm
    replied

it seems to be very difficult to get this book, ive tried contacting darussalam directly but they havent got back to me,
    doubt i'll be able to get it in english as its been many years since its been printed,
    I don't know where you're based out of but HilalPlaza has it in stock:

https://www.hilalplaza.com/products/...rals-2-vol-set

In the past, whenever I came across a book that was either too expensive to buy or unavailable, I would print it and then pay to have it ring bound. Not the best option but for small books it's a last resort.
    Last edited by AbuNajm; 27-01-22, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

In Arabic or English? Edit: Never mind, followed the link.

i found one local book distributor who only have two copies of volume one,
    the brother told me someone mustve snapped up just the volume two

one brother on here got it from here got it locally i pakistan in english even then i think its a matter of pot luck

darussalam seem to have it in urdu and arabic, so anyone after that should snap it up asap imho
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222678437...YAAOSwCudfwWE6

the speaker who talks about the great imams in one of these lectures in the playlist below makes mention of this hadith book as it has hadith from sahih bukhari and sahih muslim,
    think it was mentioned in the talk about the life of imam muslim rahimullah but i could be wrong, dont remember exactly off the top of my head Allah swt knows best

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kLM2yGY9uZoIAf

Leave a comment:

• AbuNajm
    replied

the amazon link has been unavailable for a long time

that shop theislamshop advertises it as available but its rather misleading as i ordered from there just to be told they're actually out of stock,
    so they just take your money for you to wait days for a refund, waste of time really
    In Arabic or English? Edit: Never mind, followed the link.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    the amazon link has been unavailable for a long time

that shop theislamshop advertises it as available but its rather misleading as i ordered from there just to be told they're actually out of stock,
    so they just take your money for you to wait days for a refund, waste of time really

Leave a comment:

• id0ntknow
    replied

Still no luck, if anyone knows if anyone selling this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals) please let me know, I'd appreciate it thanks jazakAllah khayran
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Al-Luluwal-.../dp/9960740676

https://theislamshop.com/books/hadit...orals2-volumes

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X