Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking at buying hadith and tafsir books...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Layla_ Flawed you read this book before?
    It looks like an interesting read. I wonder how we can use the dua for distress.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

It looks like an interesting read. I wonder how we can use the dua for distress.
      I am telling you sis that tasbeeh yunus is soooo powerful,
      many peeps use it when they have problems to seek out a solution obviously only with the help of Allah swt

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

No riyadus saliheen is by imam nawawi and is has authentic and unauthentic narrations and less different chapters

lulu has hadith from bukhari and muslim work and contains only authentic narrations and has more chapters iirc
        bro where can you get lu lu wal marjaan from?

i rang up idci about a month or so ago but apparently they dont produce it no more and havent for many years

theres one shop in brum that has it but it was in arabic but apparently from time to time they get english in, i might ring them again soon in sha Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

bro where can you get lu lu wal marjaan from?

i rang up idci about a month or so ago but apparently they dont produce it no more and havent for many years

theres one shop in brum that has it but it was in arabic but apparently from time to time they get english in, i might ring them again soon in sha Allah
          im not sure akhi

its available online on various sites however youd have to price compare to see which is best

Comment

still after this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals), if anyone knows where i can find it please let me know thanks jazakAllah khayran

seems very difficult to get a hold of due it not been published by darrusalaam for many years now

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X