Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking at buying hadith and tafsir books...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

    Layla_ Flawed you read this book before?
    It looks like an interesting read. I wonder how we can use the dua for distress.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Flawed View Post

      It looks like an interesting read. I wonder how we can use the dua for distress.
      I am telling you sis that tasbeeh yunus is soooo powerful,
      many peeps use it when they have problems to seek out a solution obviously only with the help of Allah swt

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

        No riyadus saliheen is by imam nawawi and is has authentic and unauthentic narrations and less different chapters

        lulu has hadith from bukhari and muslim work and contains only authentic narrations and has more chapters iirc
        bro where can you get lu lu wal marjaan from?

        i rang up idci about a month or so ago but apparently they dont produce it no more and havent for many years

        theres one shop in brum that has it but it was in arabic but apparently from time to time they get english in, i might ring them again soon in sha Allah

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

          bro where can you get lu lu wal marjaan from?

          i rang up idci about a month or so ago but apparently they dont produce it no more and havent for many years

          theres one shop in brum that has it but it was in arabic but apparently from time to time they get english in, i might ring them again soon in sha Allah
          im not sure akhi

          its available online on various sites however youd have to price compare to see which is best

          Comment


          • #80
            still after this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals), if anyone knows where i can find it please let me know thanks jazakAllah khayran

            seems very difficult to get a hold of due it not been published by darrusalaam for many years now

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Simply_Logical
              still after this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals), if anyone knows where i can find it please let me know thanks jazakAllah khayran

              seems very difficult to get a hold of due it not been published by darrusalaam for many years now
              Still no luck, if anyone knows if anyone selling this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals) please let me know, I'd appreciate it thanks jazakAllah khayran

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                With your earthly nature, I recommend 'Revive Your Heart' and 'Inner Dimensions of Islamic Worship', I hope these light reads help. You can get them from ebay, amazon, etc.
                i just read Inner dimensions of prayer by Imam ibn al qayyim al jawziyyah (rahimullah),
                i've got inner dimensions of islamic worship but yet to read that and not got revive your heart, whos that by?

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                  Still no luck, if anyone knows if anyone selling this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals) please let me know, I'd appreciate it thanks jazakAllah khayran
                  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Al-Luluwal-.../dp/9960740676

                  https://theislamshop.com/books/hadit...orals2-volumes

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    the amazon link has been unavailable for a long time

                    that shop theislamshop advertises it as available but its rather misleading as i ordered from there just to be told they're actually out of stock,
                    so they just take your money for you to wait days for a refund, waste of time really

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                      the amazon link has been unavailable for a long time

                      that shop theislamshop advertises it as available but its rather misleading as i ordered from there just to be told they're actually out of stock,
                      so they just take your money for you to wait days for a refund, waste of time really
                      In Arabic or English? Edit: Never mind, followed the link.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

                        In Arabic or English? Edit: Never mind, followed the link.
                        it seems to be very difficult to get this book, ive tried contacting darussalam directly but they havent got back to me,
                        doubt i'll be able to get it in english as its been many years since its been printed,
                        think might have to try getting it second hand in sha Allah

                        i found one local book distributor who only have two copies of volume one,
                        the brother told me someone mustve snapped up just the volume two

                        one brother on here got it from here got it locally i pakistan in english even then i think its a matter of pot luck

                        darussalam seem to have it in urdu and arabic, so anyone after that should snap it up asap imho
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222678437...YAAOSwCudfwWE6

                        the speaker who talks about the great imams in one of these lectures in the playlist below makes mention of this hadith book as it has hadith from sahih bukhari and sahih muslim,
                        think it was mentioned in the talk about the life of imam muslim rahimullah but i could be wrong, dont remember exactly off the top of my head Allah swt knows best

                        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kLM2yGY9uZoIAf

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                          it seems to be very difficult to get this book, ive tried contacting darussalam directly but they havent got back to me,
                          doubt i'll be able to get it in english as its been many years since its been printed,
                          think might have to try getting it second hand in sha Allah
                          I don't know where you're based out of but HilalPlaza has it in stock:

                          https://www.hilalplaza.com/products/...rals-2-vol-set

                          In the past, whenever I came across a book that was either too expensive to buy or unavailable, I would print it and then pay to have it ring bound. Not the best option but for small books it's a last resort.
                          Last edited by AbuNajm; 27-01-22, 06:29 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by AbuNajm
                            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                            it seems to be very difficult to get this book, ive tried contacting darussalam directly but they havent got back to me,
                            doubt i'll be able to get it in english as its been many years since its been printed,
                            think might have to try getting it second hand in sha Allah
                            I don't know where you're based out of but HilalPlaza has it in stock:

                            https://www.hilalplaza.com/products/...rals-2-vol-set

                            In the past, whenever I came across a book that was either too expensive to buy or unavailable, I would print it and then pay to have it ring bound. Not the best option but for small books it's a last resort.
                            Looks like they're based in the united states, can't find any contact details, any idea where it is on their website?

                            I did contact darusalaam in pakistan through WhatsApp but they don't have any stock

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                              Looks like they're based in the united states, can't find any contact details, any idea where it is on their website?

                              I did contact darusalaam in pakistan through WhatsApp but they don't have any stock
                              The link was to the actual book for sale in the US.

                              I bought it for you. Send me a PM and we will sort out getting it mailed to you, In Sha' Allah.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by AbuNajm
                                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                                Looks like they're based in the united states, can't find any contact details, any idea where it is on their website?

                                I did contact darusalaam in pakistan through WhatsApp but they don't have any stock
                                The link was to the actual book for sale in the US.

                                I bought it for you. Send me a PM and we will sort out getting it mailed to you, In Sha' Allah.
                                Wow what a kind gesture however I can't accept unless you accept full payment for it and shipping etc in Sha Allah

                                Either way, may Allah swt grant you the best of this life and the akhirah for being so kind Ameen

                                Btw hold up brother how did you manage to get it so fast? Lol are you based in the united states?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X