Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking at buying hadith and tafsir books...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Layla_ Flawed you read this book before?
    It looks like an interesting read. I wonder how we can use the dua for distress.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

It looks like an interesting read. I wonder how we can use the dua for distress.
      I am telling you sis that tasbeeh yunus is soooo powerful,
      many peeps use it when they have problems to seek out a solution obviously only with the help of Allah swt

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

No riyadus saliheen is by imam nawawi and is has authentic and unauthentic narrations and less different chapters

lulu has hadith from bukhari and muslim work and contains only authentic narrations and has more chapters iirc
        bro where can you get lu lu wal marjaan from?

i rang up idci about a month or so ago but apparently they dont produce it no more and havent for many years

theres one shop in brum that has it but it was in arabic but apparently from time to time they get english in, i might ring them again soon in sha Allah

Comment

bro where can you get lu lu wal marjaan from?

i rang up idci about a month or so ago but apparently they dont produce it no more and havent for many years

theres one shop in brum that has it but it was in arabic but apparently from time to time they get english in, i might ring them again soon in sha Allah
          im not sure akhi

its available online on various sites however youd have to price compare to see which is best

Comment

still after this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals), if anyone knows where i can find it please let me know thanks jazakAllah khayran

seems very difficult to get a hold of due it not been published by darrusalaam for many years now

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical
              still after this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals), if anyone knows where i can find it please let me know thanks jazakAllah khayran

seems very difficult to get a hold of due it not been published by darrusalaam for many years now
              Still no luck, if anyone knows if anyone selling this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals) please let me know, I'd appreciate it thanks jazakAllah khayran

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                With your earthly nature, I recommend 'Revive Your Heart' and 'Inner Dimensions of Islamic Worship', I hope these light reads help. You can get them from ebay, amazon, etc.
                i just read Inner dimensions of prayer by Imam ibn al qayyim al jawziyyah (rahimullah),
                i've got inner dimensions of islamic worship but yet to read that and not got revive your heart, whos that by?

Comment

Still no luck, if anyone knows if anyone selling this two volume hadith book lu lu wal marjaan (pearls and corals) please let me know, I'd appreciate it thanks jazakAllah khayran
                  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Al-Luluwal-.../dp/9960740676

https://theislamshop.com/books/hadit...orals2-volumes

Comment

the amazon link has been unavailable for a long time

that shop theislamshop advertises it as available but its rather misleading as i ordered from there just to be told they're actually out of stock,
                    so they just take your money for you to wait days for a refund, waste of time really

Comment

the amazon link has been unavailable for a long time

that shop theislamshop advertises it as available but its rather misleading as i ordered from there just to be told they're actually out of stock,
                      so they just take your money for you to wait days for a refund, waste of time really
                      In Arabic or English? Edit: Never mind, followed the link.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

In Arabic or English? Edit: Never mind, followed the link.
                        it seems to be very difficult to get this book, ive tried contacting darussalam directly but they havent got back to me,
                        doubt i'll be able to get it in english as its been many years since its been printed,
                        think might have to try getting it second hand in sha Allah

i found one local book distributor who only have two copies of volume one,
                        the brother told me someone mustve snapped up just the volume two

one brother on here got it from here got it locally i pakistan in english even then i think its a matter of pot luck

darussalam seem to have it in urdu and arabic, so anyone after that should snap it up asap imho
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222678437...YAAOSwCudfwWE6

the speaker who talks about the great imams in one of these lectures in the playlist below makes mention of this hadith book as it has hadith from sahih bukhari and sahih muslim,
                        think it was mentioned in the talk about the life of imam muslim rahimullah but i could be wrong, dont remember exactly off the top of my head Allah swt knows best

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kLM2yGY9uZoIAf

Comment

it seems to be very difficult to get this book, ive tried contacting darussalam directly but they havent got back to me,
                          doubt i'll be able to get it in english as its been many years since its been printed,
                          I don't know where you're based out of but HilalPlaza has it in stock:

https://www.hilalplaza.com/products/...rals-2-vol-set

In the past, whenever I came across a book that was either too expensive to buy or unavailable, I would print it and then pay to have it ring bound. Not the best option but for small books it's a last resort.
                          Last edited by AbuNajm; 27-01-22, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm

I don't know where you're based out of but HilalPlaza has it in stock:

https://www.hilalplaza.com/products/...rals-2-vol-set

In the past, whenever I came across a book that was either too expensive to buy or unavailable, I would print it and then pay to have it ring bound. Not the best option but for small books it's a last resort.
                            Looks like they're based in the united states, can't find any contact details, any idea where it is on their website?

I did contact darusalaam in pakistan through WhatsApp but they don't have any stock

Comment

Looks like they're based in the united states, can't find any contact details, any idea where it is on their website?

I did contact darusalaam in pakistan through WhatsApp but they don't have any stock
                              The link was to the actual book for sale in the US.

I bought it for you. Send me a PM and we will sort out getting it mailed to you, In Sha' Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm

The link was to the actual book for sale in the US.

I bought it for you. Send me a PM and we will sort out getting it mailed to you, In Sha' Allah.
                                Wow what a kind gesture however I can't accept unless you accept full payment for it and shipping etc in Sha Allah

Either way, may Allah swt grant you the best of this life and the akhirah for being so kind Ameen

Btw hold up brother how did you manage to get it so fast? Lol are you based in the united states?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X