X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just a Question..

Originally posted by Refugee
    I think the age you want to look for a job :confused: gotta be at least 16 if you are in UK
    :salams

ok..Insha'Allah...Jazaak Allahu khair..hmm I was thinking its better you make one after college..:confused: if your not planning to work what do you think?

:wswrwb:
    :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Originally posted by janathi

ok..Insha'Allah...Jazaak Allahu khair..hmm I was thinking its better you make one after college..:confused: if your not planning to work what do you think?

If you are not planning to work then whats the point ? plus not everyone goes to college
      Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
      "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

If you are not planning to work then whats the point ? plus not everyone goes to college
        ..:salams

..yes..I guess there was no point this is why I asked, maybe I should have asked 'do I need to make one if I don't want to work yet'!..

..lol

Jazaak Allahu Khair Akhi.

:love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Re: Writing the killer CV

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*
          :start:

Awww :jkk: Wallahi i done mine but getting a few pointers would be great :D

:love:

Sure. Email me it and i'll dissect it for you.
          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

I was advised by loads of people about NOT to put referees on your C.V - and about knocking them on their feet, its easy on your interview day dress as a suicide bomber - that will work
            Good advice Refugee...Maan u should have been a careers advisor, dont worry you still can be, its never too late...

Keep it up :up:
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

never had a cv in my life :(
              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl
                never had a cv in my life :(
                i guess some people are just born lucky
                Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

I finally wrote my CV...(well actually it was more like last month)...
                  But I just noticed this thread and thought I'd announce that I finally did it...

*I think it looks pretty good*...But Allahu Alim...

Now all I gotta do if find some job vacancies...
                  Our Brothers and Sisters need our help. Do what you can to help them!!
                  Inna Ma Al-Usri Yusra :::::
                  "Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief".(94.6)

Comment

I copied my friends CV format, otherwise writing a cv would have taken me ages as Ive never written one :S U can get help with cv writing from ur uni careers advisor im sure.

And got this book I jacked from bros room, by the sunday times called cv writing skills or something...its really good :up:
                    Oh Allah,
                    Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
                    And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Comment

"Seek forgiveness from your Lord, He is indeed oft-forgiving. He will send forth rain to you in abundance and furnish you with wealth of offspring and endow you with Gardens and endow you with rivers"

Comment

aww maaaaaaaaan why didnt i see this sticky yesterday? :(
                        Originally posted by hypocrite
                        Bidah! Shirk! Murtard! Kufr! Man i hate the kuffar so much, i hate this country. I care much more about my brothers and sisters in Islam than you, because i say i do. Thats why i live here, claim benefits and moan when my dole payment is late.

Comment

Sample CV anyone?
                          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

I recently finished writting my mid-career cv which needs checking. Any CV experts here who can check it for me?

I live in the UK and want to apply for jobs in an arab country and don't know where to start! :)

If you have the time to check it, please PM me.

Comment

This is the layout for my CV.

Curriculum vitae

Personal qualities

Little induction about yourself

Education

Start with Secondary School

College

Uninversity

Work Experience:John Mezies Distribution
                              EDF engery

Alstom Transport

Interests
                              Full References are available upon request

Comment

Download this nice layout :up:

http://www.geocities.com/shazan20000ad/samplecv.doc
                                Last edited by (*_Hamzah; 24-09-06, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X