Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a sentence with the word (acronym).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    I don't get this. How does it work?
    Make a sentence using the letters from the last word in previous posts sentence. Word at the moment is flower
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• "flower"

Fasting lifts our worship every Ramadan.

"Fasting is decreed for you .... that you may attain Taqwa." [2:183]

Comment

• Ramadan

Remember and mention Allah, day and night.

Comment

• Night

Nobody is going hungry today
          There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• They offered different amounts yesterday
            Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

• Yet everyone sees that everyone's rizq doesn't automagically yield...
              "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
              (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

• Your information enables learners directly

Comment

• Does it ruin every console though, like Yakuza.

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                  (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

• Years ago kids used zero autocorrect

Comment

• Artificial unintelligence takes over control of rapid response et critical transport.

(surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 02-03-20, 06:01 AM. Reason: HMM
                        Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

• The robbery at night scared people of Riyadh, terrifying!

Comment

• Originally posted by miss blue View Post
                            The robbery at night scared people of Riyadh, terrifying!
                            That eel really ran into five young illiterate nigerian golfers!
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Great old lovers flourish endlessly, resisting squabbles.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X