Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The S.M.A.R.T way to find a job InshaAllah- Ummah style.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The S.M.A.R.T way to find a job InshaAllah- Ummah style.

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
    a resume?

Yes :)

:wswrwb:
    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

SAFA GIG Would like to officiaally announce... we continue on our annual break and so this pewney sidekick company can carry on doing this CV/Resume tat!

Comment

Originally posted by Guvna View Post
        SAFA GIG Would like to officiaally announce... we continue on our annual break and so this pewney sidekick company can carry on doing this CV/Resume tat!
        Akhee Guvnnnnnnnna!!
        you didn't read the bit on the first post: let me refresh your mind:

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl* View Post

The S.M.A.R.T team - -:love: smiling Muslims association of recruited thinkers :love:

This won’t be like SAFA GIG cuz we’ll be doing some work here ( :p )
        This is something to do whilst on the annual break from SAFA GIG :insha:

pewney?...don't make me bring the case to the higher courts and get br Salman Al-Farsi to discipline you!

We're a hard working bunch here :masha:

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

PAH!!! Hard working!!!

anyways.. i shall behave.. its all good in here so no messing about! let;s get some hot Interview Tips!!! :up:
          1. Preparation and confidence
          2. Preparation and confidence are very important tips. Good preparation always creates confidence. So the important thing to an interview is to be well prepared. In this you have to consider two things:
          3. You must prepare yourself practically for the interview.
          • You have to gather information which is useful during the interview.
          1. Checklist
          2. While going to interview you must consider the following things:
          3. You have to confirm about the time, date and location of the interview and name of interviewee where appropriate.
          4. You have to plan to get there no earlier than half an hour before the interview time.
          5. You must ready with your dress which is professional.
          6. Concentrate on the interview at the interview.
          7. If you are asked to bring certificates, references etc., get them ready before the day. Your interview letter must be with you.
          8. On arrival ensure the receptionist knows you are there.
          1. Be on time!

Public transport may be useless if the traffic is heavy. Always keep in mind that you never get a second chance to make a first impression. So be on time at the particular location of interview.
            Also if you are there so early, you can wait nearby cafe of shop. And if you are going to be late, then best option is call them.
          2. Be Prepared!
            Preparation means not only preparation of your syllabus etc. but also look at the company's website and learn something about the company before you attend your interview.
          3. Write down and practice possible questions!
            If you collect the job interview sample questions and practice for it then it will make easy to remember when you get to the interview. Use the third person when talking about the job. Avoid sounding as though you assume the job is yours.
            It is fine to ask about the package on offer and accommodation - living in and living out are particularly relevant. Do not forget to find out if the company will guarantee a resort or chalet - many will only allocate you a country. You could also try a fewer more testing questions such as how they differentiate themselves from their competitors or what they think the toughest/hardest part of the job is.
          1. You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
          2. First keep in mind that you never the second chance to make a first impression so be careful.
            Some points are here to remember:
          3. Smile is one of the thing which may matter in your impression. Good smile always please people.
          • Dressing also an important thing. You should be in professional dress. And must be looking formal.
          • Do not forget for firm handshake.
          • Eye contact without glaring is showing your confidence.
          1. Do not talk too much!

Comment

Yes :)

the places i apply at dont need resumes
            May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Salaam Cartman,

Even if its small school, you need to show why you want to work their and how you fulfil the criteria.

Perhaps try talking to the manager when you pick up the application form. As him/her what type of person they would be looking for and then try to show through your application form how you fulfil that criteria.

Also, talk to other workers who work there and ask them what the job application process was like. What the job entails, whether they like it, and stuff like that. Then you could say in interview that it sounded like a good job from what the employees said.

Allahu Alim. Allah knows best.

May Allah help you find something good for you. Ameen.

Salaam.

Comment

This is back up :insha:

I can spend most of Summer helping anyone out if required, and will upload a cv style either today or tomorrow :insha:

Sorry for the delay :(

Comment

This is back up :insha:

I can spend most of Summer helping anyone out if required, and will upload a cv style either today or tomorrow :insha:

Sorry for the delay :(
                  yor just sooooo lame!! admit it!!!

Comment

yor just sooooo lame!! admit it!!!
                    i'm lame :(

(speaks the guy whose screen names online are 90% to do with servers lol..guess you find your job really interesting then again you travel to loads of places cuz of your job - nice perk )

For the rest of us, guess we stick to the basics :up: :p

Comment

lool! yeh get abot.. which is good.. keeps ya on ya toes! :up:

nah.. you doin good.. i mean.. i got permanent leave in SAFA GIG from you didn;t i... thats like.. wooooooooohooooooooooooo!!! :hidban:

i'm lame :(

(speaks the guy whose screen names online are 90% to do with servers lol..guess you find your job really interesting then again you travel to loads of places cuz of your job - nice perk )

For the rest of us, guess we stick to the basics :up: :p

Comment

lool! yeh get abot.. which is good.. keeps ya on ya toes! :up:

nah.. you doin good.. i mean.. i got permanent leave in SAFA GIG from you didn;t i... thats like.. wooooooooohooooooooooooo!!! :hidban:
                        Dude, you're mashing up this informative thread :(

Off you go, otherwise i'll send you a whole batch of cv's to check out- you can look at them in whatever country you're in- unlike us :(

permanent leave..oh yeah...your retirement :p (mwhaha)

:D:D

Comment

I'm in the sunny shires at the mo.... :D

i'll take 2 CV's! :up:

Dude, you're mashing up this informative thread :(

Off you go, otherwise i'll send you a whole batch of cv's to check out- you can look at them in whatever country you're in- unlike us :(

permanent leave..oh yeah...your retirement :p (mwhaha)

:D:D

Comment

Job vacancy

Salam brothers and sister.

Admin job vacacny in Zone 1 avaiblable.

Salary: £7.50 per hour (37.5 hrs per week). Temp position with a FTSE 100 company.

If you are intrested please email me your cv or PM.

Riz

Comment

I have a cv and i would like someone to check and edit it so it is better.

Can someone advise here of what i need to do. Do i email someone here if so whom.

And also what experince does the person have that will be editing my cv. have they got people jobs? are they a professional recrtuiter themselves.

Jzk

Comment

Asalamualykum to the believers,

I've got a job interview next week insha' Allah, haven't had an interview since ages (by ages i mean 6 -12 months). It's for a clerical officer, working with NHS in thier surgery. I wonder what they going to ask me...
                                [B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]“Whoever puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him.” [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Working...
                                X