Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offering free programming/software development tutoring or help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Offering free programming/software development tutoring or help

    Assalamualikum brothers and sisters,

    Any of you ever need help doing programming, either learning or doing some work, let me know and I will assist you Inshallah. Also open to offering tutoring for people doing undergrad in computer science. All for free!

    My education: 2 bachelors of science including one in computer science and am currently working as a software developer.


  • #2
    Do you know deep learning son?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
      Do you know deep learning son?
      No sir. Mostly stuff you learn in grad school, so I don't have experience with it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Seriously

        I'm an old lady (same age as your mum) and I've asked for help on digital stuff before. I hate IT with a passion, so boring.
        I will consider this, so what sort of hours are you looking at?


        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          Seriously

          I'm an old lady (same age as your mum) and I've asked for help on digital stuff before. I hate IT with a passion, so boring.
          I will consider this, so what sort of hours are you looking at?

          What is your time zone, I can help on evenings or weekends. Also, what specific type of IT stuff you need help with?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Amuslim123 View Post

            No sir. Mostly stuff you learn in grad school, so I don't have experience with it.
            Nice son.

            Are you 24? How do you get two Bachelor's degree by that age?

            Why didn't you do Master's instead of another Bachelor's?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
              Nice son.

              Are you 24? How do you get two Bachelor's degree by that age?

              Why didn't you do Master's instead of another Bachelor's?
              This "son" business is pretty hilarious ngl. Ya my first bsc was in biology. After i did 2nd bsc in comp sci and got a lot of credits transferred. So it took me under 2 years for 2nd degree.

              Bio degree pretty useless. Was planning to become a doctor yet here I am being a software dev. Qadr of Allah.

              Also I don't think I will ever do a masters, pretty pointless for a software dev career, especially in Canada.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Amuslim123 View Post

                This "son" business is pretty hilarious ngl. Ya my first bsc was in biology. After i did 2nd bsc in comp sci and got a lot of credits transferred. So it took me under 2 years for 2nd degree.

                Bio degree pretty useless. Was planning to become a doctor yet here I am being a software dev. Qadr of Allah.

                Also I don't think I will ever do a masters, pretty pointless for a software dev career, especially in Canada.
                Interesting.

                I see potential in you son.

                I shall be monitoring you.

                Perhaps one day you shall join the ranks of Sonhood.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                  Interesting.

                  I see potential in you son.

                  I shall be monitoring you.

                  Perhaps one day you shall join the ranks of Sonhood.
                  Inshallah akhi.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Amuslim123 View Post

                    What is your time zone, I can help on evenings or weekends. Also, what specific type of IT stuff you need help with?
                    Saturday evenings but I'm not committing to anything yet, I'll let you know In Sha Allah but it's ok if you're unable to help

                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                      Saturday evenings but I'm not committing to anything yet, I'll let you know In Sha Allah but it's ok if you're unable to help
                      No problem, whatever floats your boat.

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X