Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

✨Islamic Weekly Quiz!✏️✏️

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    “ O Controller of hearts! Make my heart firm on Your religion 💞”

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by peacelover View Post
      Ooh I ended up missing the quizzes lol
      ....and as always, I always have to get one thing wrong.
      "When you want to cry, laugh.
      If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bolt View Post

        Ooh I ended up missing the quizzes lol
        ....and as always, I always have to get one thing wrong.
        S okay you can still attempt em, link will be open always InshaAllah
        Lol 😂
        Well it was still above average.
        And this time, the number of people who thought that shaytan prays so we must fold the mat...lots. Alhamdulillah they know it’s false now.
        Thanks for the feedback bhai it’s referred to as shurooq by people too but anyways I changed it to Ishraaq so no confusion ✅
        “ O Controller of hearts! Make my heart firm on Your religion 💞”

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by peacelover View Post

          S okay you can still attempt em, link will be open always InshaAllah
          Lol 😂
          Well it was still above average.
          And this time, the number of people who thought that shaytan prays so we must fold the mat...lots. Alhamdulillah they know it’s false now.
          Thanks for the feedback bhai it’s referred to as shurooq by people too but anyways I changed it to Ishraaq so no confusion ✅
          Oh, I might do them then. I never believed in the whole "Satan will pray thing", but I never heard of it until a few days ago as a meme incidentally.

          Yeahh I'm familiar with Ishraq so I got confused.
          "When you want to cry, laugh.
          If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

          Comment


          • #20
            Welp, I scored full in the two quizzes I missed ~
            "When you want to cry, laugh.
            If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Bolt View Post
              Welp, I scored full in the two quizzes I missed ~
              Yeah excellent brooo
              Always on the leaderboard mashaAllah
              “ O Controller of hearts! Make my heart firm on Your religion 💞”

              Comment


              • #22
                ‏الســــــــــــلام عــلــــــــيــكــــم ورحـــمــــــــــــــة الله وبركـــــــاتـــه. ✨✨
                🔥🔥A MAJOR SIN THAT DOOMS A PERSON TO HELL -
                SHIRK🔥🔥
                Today’s quiz is on this crucial topic. Attempt it to test your knowledge and get enlightened!

                https://forms.gle/jPRcuNbuuNL7vi7K8
                “ O Controller of hearts! Make my heart firm on Your religion 💞”

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by peacelover View Post

                  Yeah excellent brooo
                  Always on the leaderboard mashaAllah
                  Islamiat classes seem to be paying off
                  "When you want to cry, laugh.
                  If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X