Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunni Ashrafi View Post

المستغاث الا حضرة الله تعالي الصلواة و السلام عليك يا رسول اللہ
    Which one of the statements in that article is false.
    You haven't proven any of the points I have highlighted - unless you're saying I should blindly accept the words of the kufaar you have presented as evidence. Is that what you have done, blindly believed these kufaar and suggest I do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You haven't proven any of the points I have highlighted - unless you're saying I should blindly accept the words of the kufaar you have presented as evidence. Is that what you have done, blindly believed these kufaar and suggest I do the same?
      This isn't about Ziauddin Sardar. The fact that he is a Kafir doesn't change the validity of the statements mentioned. He isn't talking about Aqidah, he's presenting documented facts about the destruction of Sacred Sites which people can see with their own eyes. What is he going to gain by talking about the Wahabi destruction. How do you explain the fact that every year when Hujjaj visit the Hijaz, the number of Sacred Sites is reduced, buildings they saw with their own eyes are no longer there, are they imagining things, have the buildings flown away, answer this question.

Comment

This isn't about Ziauddin Sardar. The fact that he is a Kafir doesn't change the validity of the statements mentioned. He isn't talking about Aqidah, he's presenting documented facts about the destruction of Sacred Sites which people can see with their own eyes. What is he going to gain by talking about the Wahabi destruction. How do you explain the fact that every year when Hujjaj visit the Hijaz, the number of Sacred Sites is reduced, buildings they saw with their own eyes are no longer there, are they imagining things, have the buildings flown away, answer this question.
        You keep diverting from the question. Do you blindly believe your (kufaar) sources for these stories?

Comment

You keep diverting from the question. Do you blindly believe your (kufaar) source for these stories?
          I could say the same for you. You refuse to answer my question because you have no answer and so you keep coming up with excuses.

Comment

I could say the same for you. You refuse to answer my question because you have no answer and so you keep coming up with excuses.
            You could say the same for me if I had presented a claim to you made by kufaar who are anti-Islam.... but I haven't. Therefore, you can't say the same for me.

You are probably experiencing cognitive dissonance right now where you can't bring yourself to openly admit that you take the words of these anti-Islam kufaar as facts, but at the same time their words are the only evidence you have (and obviously do believe).

Asking for evidence for a claim isn't "coming up with excuses."

Diverting away from providing evidence for claims is what you can call "coming up with excuses."

Get someone like Asrar Rashid on here and he would tell you the same. Try using your brains once in a while.

Comment

You could say the same for me if I had presented a claim to you made by kufaar who are anti-Islam.... but I haven't. Therefore, you can't say the same for me.

You are probably experiencing cognitive dissonance right now where you can't bring yourself to openly admit that you take the words of these anti-Islam kufaar as facts, but at the same time their words are the only evidence you have (and obviously do believe).

Asking for evidence for a claim isn't "coming up with excuses."

Diverting away from providing evidence for claims is what you can call "coming up with excuses."

Get someone like Asrar Rashid on here and he would tell you the same. Try using your brains once in a while.
              They're Anti-Wahhabism, which you call Islam, but is nothing of the sort. The article was talking about the filthy Wahhabis, not the Sunnis. The fact that you associate Najdi Wahhabis with Islam disgusts me to a point that I can't express in words. Shaykh Asrar Rashid has nothing to do with this,

Comment

They're Anti-Wahhabism, which you call Islam, but is nothing of the sort. The article was talking about the filthy Wahhabis, not the Sunnis. The fact that you associate Najdi Wahhabis with Islam disgusts me to a point that I can't express in words. Shaykh Asrar Rashid has nothing to do with this,
                Oh, so you believe those people are pro-Sunni Islam? Do you believe Irfan al-Alawi and Ziauddin Sardar are pro-Islam Muslims?

Comment

Oh, so you believe those people are pro-Sunni Islam? Do you believe Irfan al-Alawi and Ziauddin Sardar are pro-Islam Muslims?

The fact that they're against Ahlus Sunnah has nothing to do with the matter at hand. They article discusses what the Najdi Khabith did to the Sacred Sites. That has nothing to do with the fact that they aren't Sunni. They're not giving a Khutbah, they're stating documented facts that are mentioned in numerous news articles and news channels over the world. How do you explain the fact that every year when Hujjaj visit the Hijaz, the number of Sacred Sites is reduced, buildings they saw with their own eyes are no longer there, are they imagining things, have the buildings flown away. When the filthy Najdis stated that they wanted to destroy the Sacred Tomb, Iran threatened them with War. It was only then that the statement had to be made that the plan was only mentioned by the 'Scholars' but was not going to be acted upon. Now, are you going to suggest that Iran's threat of War over this plan never happened either. How deluded can you get. I'm done talking to you.

Comment

The fact that they're against Ahlus Sunnah has nothing to do with the matter at hand. They article discusses what the Najdi Khabith did to the Sacred Sites. That has nothing to do with the fact that they aren't Sunni. They're not giving a Khutbah, they're stating documented facts that are mentioned in numerous news articles and news channels over the world. How do you explain the fact that every year when Hujjaj visit the Hijaz, the number of Sacred Sites is reduced, buildings they saw with their own eyes are no longer there, are they imagining things, have the buildings flown away. When the filthy Najdis stated that they wanted to destroy the Sacred Tomb, Iran threatened them with War. It was only then that the statement had to be made that the plan was only mentioned by the 'Scholars' but was not going to be acted upon. Now, are you going to suggest that Iran's threat of War over this plan never happened either. How deluded can you get. I'm done talking to you.
                    You keep making claims (ranting) but have yet to substantiate anything.

It's funny that you keep mentioning all these people that have been to Hajj yet you didn't quote them, you quoted these clowns. Don't you have any 'Sunni' sources to back you up?

Comment

You keep making claims (ranting) but have yet to substantiate anything.

It's funny that you keep mentioning all these people that have been to Hajj yet you didn't quote them, you quoted these clowns. Don't you have any 'Sunni' sources to back you up?

Go ask older relatives in your family who have been to perform Hajj, who've seen the older forms of the Masjids and what is missing now. I'm not going to run around trying to find quotes from Hujjaj. I'm done talking to you. I'm not going to reply to anymore of your messages, say and believe whatever you want, May Allah curse the Najdi Wahhabi Khabith, and all enemies of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم.

Comment

Go ask older relatives in your family who have been to perform Hajj, who've seen the older forms of the Masjids and what is missing now. I'm not going to run around trying to find quotes from Hujjaj. I'm done talking to you. I'm not going to reply to anymore of your messages, say and believe whatever you want, May Allah curse the Najdi Wahhabi Khabith, and all enemies of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم.
                        Again telling me to go find evidence for your claims? You are a first class idiot.

Comment

..I'm not going to run around trying to find quotes from Hujjaj...
                          Isn't it weird that so-called Sunnis haven't wrote extensively about this yet they have been going to Hajj for years. Instead, they rely on non-Muslim newspapers - who aren't even allowed to go there!

Comment

Abu Abdillaah, afwaan, could you please refrain from calling him names? I know it came from both sides in this discussion, so this is also towards the other brother. It's just that, even if you (general) feel safe for calling someone names and you don't fear to be held accountable for it, I do. And perhaps there are others reading along and feel the same about it. Since insulting, slandering and gheeba is such a heavy and dangerous thing for us to fall in. It is not only for those that actually do the deed, but also for those that stay quite and read along. I don't want to partake in that so I hope you both understand why I had to say something. Even when disagreeing on matters, our brothers and sisters still have rights over us.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X