Islamic Online Uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eesa the kiwi

Where are you studying elsewhere? I thought it was just me being old and unable to understand the concepts.

The teacher's accent doesn't help either.

Do you understand Nominative, Accusative and Genetive now?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
      eesa the kiwi

Where are you studying elsewhere? I thought it was just me being old and unable to understand the concepts.

The teacher's accent doesn't help either.

Do you understand Nominative, Accusative and Genetive now?
      Just madina books and arabiya bayna yadayk on YouTube

I can link if you want inshaAllah
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Yes alhamdulilah I understand those concepts now
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Just madina books and arabiya bayna yadayk on YouTube

I can link if you want inshaAllah
          I will check the Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk thread you made In Sha Allaah, no need to link thanks.

Any other Madina Books? I've been on the Madina Arabic site and have downloaded all the supplementary info.

Comment

I will check the Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk thread you made In Sha Allaah, no need to link thanks.

Any other Madina Books? I've been on the Madina Arabic site and have downloaded all the supplementary info.
            Sorry I wasn't clear when I said madina books

I was referring to classes teaching them on YouTube

Comment

Arabiya bayna yadayk is more suited to learning vocabulary than grammar

Comment

Sorry I wasn't clear when I said madina books

I was referring to classes teaching them on YouTube
                Can you link the YT vids you use? I've checked a few and found one which is helpful but it doesn't correspond the course completely.

Comment

Arabiya bayna yadayk is more suited to learning vocabulary than grammar
                  I need to learn vocab... so this will help In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Can you link the YT vids you use? I've checked a few and found one which is helpful but it doesn't correspond the course completely.
                    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...VqQ3jrj1C-HOGn

It doesn't mirror the course completely but the iou course teaches things in semester 1 that aren't found till the later books

It can be dry and boring at times and I did find sometimes I had to watch the same lecture multiple times before grasping a concept but it works alhamdulilah

I got halfway through book 3 before pausing. I'm also doing secular studies as well as iou so the half hour lectures of bayna yadayk was easier to be consistent with

Once things settle down in other studies I will return inshaAllah

Comment

We are an online Quran academy and offer online Quran tuition services for kids and adults throughout the world.we offer 3 days free trial class.we also teach the students how to learn Quran fast.we have qualified online Quran tutor.

Comment

Working...
                      X