Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic Online Uni

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

    https://islamiconlineuniversity.com/stream/bais/fee/

    That's for the Bachelors degree.¬

    I'm not sure how much it is per module. I guess you can email them to find out.¬
    JazekAllah khair. That is a very cheap way of doing a degree mashaAllah!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post

      JazekAllah khair. That is a very cheap way of doing a degree mashaAllah!
      It is cheap and the material is very interesting. 

      I went back to learning as a way to keep myself "busy", and this was something I wanted to do initially, over a decade ago. 




       

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

        Have you done the assignments?¬

        How did you find the Aqeedah assignment? I tried hard for the question about Tafweed, but - the plagiarism % was too high, so it's not going to count.¬


        ¬
        Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

        I did the ages ago alhamdulilah. I kind of went off topic for aqeedah but had no problem with the plagiarism checker. I got back my Mark's for Arabic the other day I got 90% alhamdulilah just spelt a few things wrong
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

          Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

          I did the ages ago alhamdulilah. I kind of went off topic for aqeedah but had no problem with the plagiarism checker. I got back my Mark's for Arabic the other day I got 90% alhamdulilah just spelt a few things wrong


          ¬¬†و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته¬†

          That's pretty good ماشاء الله¬†

          ¬¬†I did mine all this week, before the deadline الحمد لله . However, next semester will إن شاء الله¬† ¬†plan better and do them earlier.¬†

          Are you doing Fiqh 101 or 102? And how are you finding Tajweed? 
           


           

          Comment


          • #35
            Sorry to go OT, but why are all of the AAAAA's appearing between sentences?  This happens to my posts, is there any way to disable this?  
             

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post
              Sorry to go OT, but why are all of the AAAAA's appearing between sentences?¬¬† This happens to my posts, is there any way to disable this?¬¬†¬¬†
              ¬¬†
              It's a glitch in the system. They're irritating but unavoidable. 

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Indefinable View Post



                ¬¬ و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته¬

                That's pretty good ماشاء الله¬

                ¬¬ I did mine all this week, before the deadline الحمد لله . However, next semester will إن شاء الله¬ ¬ plan better and do them earlier.¬

                Are you doing Fiqh 101 or 102? And how are you finding Tajweed?¬
                ¬


                ¬
                101. Tajweed is fine alhamdulilah but the theory is hard to remember
                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

                  101. Tajweed is fine alhamdulilah but the theory is hard to remember
                  I struggle with Tajweed theory too. There's a lot to remember. I prefer the online sessions for recitation. I must have spent the longest time studying for Tajweed last semester. 

                  Fiqh 101 is a great introduction. Lots of history. Have you got the book "Evolution of Fiqh?" 

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X