No announcement yet.

Islamic Online Uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JazekAllah khair. That is a very cheap way of doing a degree mashaAllah!

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post

JazekAllah khair. That is a very cheap way of doing a degree mashaAllah!
      It is cheap and the material is very interesting. 

I went back to learning as a way to keep myself "busy", and this was something I wanted to do initially, over a decade ago. 

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
        Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I did the ages ago alhamdulilah. I kind of went off topic for aqeedah but had no problem with the plagiarism checker. I got back my Mark's for Arabic the other day I got 90% alhamdulilah just spelt a few things wrong
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

I did the ages ago alhamdulilah. I kind of went off topic for aqeedah but had no problem with the plagiarism checker. I got back my Mark's for Arabic the other day I got 90% alhamdulilah just spelt a few things wrong

Comment

Sorry to go OT, but why are all of the AAAAA's appearing between sentences?  This happens to my posts, is there any way to disable this?  

Comment

It's a glitch in the system. They're irritating but unavoidable. 

Comment

101. Tajweed is fine alhamdulilah but the theory is hard to remember
                "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

I struggle with Tajweed theory too. There's a lot to remember. I prefer the online sessions for recitation. I must have spent the longest time studying for Tajweed last semester. 

Fiqh 101 is a great introduction. Lots of history. Have you got the book "Evolution of Fiqh?" 

Comment

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah, Br Eesa.

How did you do for the finals? Are you still studying?

Comment

I would like to know too, as I'm thinking of starting their BAIS next month
                      "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                      (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyas View Post

I would like to know too, as I'm thinking of starting their BAIS next month
                        Definitely go for it In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Alhamdulilah did well hbu

Comment

Alhamdulilah did well hbu
                            Alhamdulillaah. Did alright, but struggled with Arabic and Tajweed exams. Passed overall but really need to go through the content and memorize more.

Comment

Alhamdulillaah. Did alright, but struggled with Arabic and Tajweed exams. Passed overall but really need to go through the content and memorize more.
                              aqeedah was pretty easy alhamdulilah

I wasnt the best at tajweed. Arabic ok but the rest no real issues

Comment

informative information

Comment

Working...
                                X