X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

https://islamiconlineuniversity.com/stream/bais/fee/

That's for the Bachelors degree.¬

I'm not sure how much it is per module. I guess you can email them to find out.¬
    JazekAllah khair. That is a very cheap way of doing a degree mashaAllah!

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post

JazekAllah khair. That is a very cheap way of doing a degree mashaAllah!
      It is cheap and the material is very interesting. 

I went back to learning as a way to keep myself "busy", and this was something I wanted to do initially, over a decade ago. 

Comment

Have you done the assignments?¬

How did you find the Aqeedah assignment? I tried hard for the question about Tafweed, but - the plagiarism % was too high, so it's not going to count.¬

¬
        Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I did the ages ago alhamdulilah. I kind of went off topic for aqeedah but had no problem with the plagiarism checker. I got back my Mark's for Arabic the other day I got 90% alhamdulilah just spelt a few things wrong
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I did the ages ago alhamdulilah. I kind of went off topic for aqeedah but had no problem with the plagiarism checker. I got back my Mark's for Arabic the other day I got 90% alhamdulilah just spelt a few things wrong

¬¬†و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته¬†

That's pretty good ماشاء الله¬†

¬¬†I did mine all this week, before the deadline الحمد لله . However, next semester will إن شاء الله¬† ¬†plan better and do them earlier.¬†

Are you doing Fiqh 101 or 102? And how are you finding Tajweed? 

Comment

Sorry to go OT, but why are all of the AAAAA's appearing between sentences?  This happens to my posts, is there any way to disable this?  

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post
              Sorry to go OT, but why are all of the AAAAA's appearing between sentences?¬¬† This happens to my posts, is there any way to disable this?¬¬†¬¬†
              ¬¬†
              It's a glitch in the system. They're irritating but unavoidable. 

Comment

¬¬ و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته¬

That's pretty good ماشاء الله¬

¬¬ I did mine all this week, before the deadline الحمد لله . However, next semester will إن شاء الله¬ ¬ plan better and do them earlier.¬

Are you doing Fiqh 101 or 102? And how are you finding Tajweed?¬
                ¬

¬
                101. Tajweed is fine alhamdulilah but the theory is hard to remember
                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

101. Tajweed is fine alhamdulilah but the theory is hard to remember
                  I struggle with Tajweed theory too. There's a lot to remember. I prefer the online sessions for recitation. I must have spent the longest time studying for Tajweed last semester. 

Fiqh 101 is a great introduction. Lots of history. Have you got the book "Evolution of Fiqh?" 

Comment

Working...
                  X