No announcement yet.

book club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflecting on the Names of Allah - I've only just started but I highly recommend it!
    Forge ahead!

Comment

• https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/sh...of-divine-love
      A nice book.

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a good Quraan translated in English or in German?

Side note: If here is a bro or a sis who is German, how do you prefer reading Quran, in English or in German ?

(I didn't read all 1-22 pages of this thread... ) So, if there is already similar question asked before, then pls anyone can give me the link pls.

Comment

• I would recommend you read:
          https://aboutislam.net/reading-islam...and-the-quran/

In addition maybe to install a mobile Quran app with different translations. Best is to combine, maybe even German/English.
          English is a more expressive language with more words. It is easier to "translate" into English.
          You need to know basics about causes of relevation of ayah and sirah.
          Please make a lot of dua, best sunnah duas, about increase in knowledge, understanding, guidence, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
            Reflecting on the Names of Allah - I've only just started but I highly recommend it!
            Finally finished it, currently read The Muslim 100 & Al-Adab al Mufrad (slowly..)
            Forge ahead!

Comment

• Exponential: How Accelerating Technology Is Leaving Us Behind and What to Do About It

Forge ahead!

Comment

• anyone got or read shaykh Asrar Rashid book 'islam answers atheism'?

looks good and got good reviews

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/15272816...25SYSVWZFQJRDF

neelu @al_mualim

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

Finally finished it, currently read The Muslim 100 & Al-Adab al Mufrad (slowly..)
                  Go through a sharh on adab al mufrad while reading it

There are explanations availabe on youtube i know a channel called masjid tarbiya has quite a large amiunt if lectures on adab al mufrad

Comment

• shaykh asrar rashid on reading
                    Attached Files

Comment

• question for you avid readers, got any tips or tricks as to how to read more often and more faster too?

Comment

• got these cheap on ebay recently and theyre quite handy

Comment

• just a quick heads up people theyve got these jml pillow pads in dunelm for a tenner on sale at the moment

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/JML-multi...dDbGljaz10cnVl

Comment

• Has anyone read A TEXTBOOK OF HADITH STUDIES (HARDBACK)
                            By
                            Mohammad Hashim Kamali
                            I am planning on getting this

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              Has anyone read A TEXTBOOK OF HADITH STUDIES (HARDBACK)
                              By
                              Mohammad Hashim Kamali
                              I am planning on getting this
                              Yes but it's more of a technical book explaining how hadith were compiled the different types and how they are classified and graded etc

It's not like an imaan boosting book

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Yes but it's more of a technical book explaining how hadith were compiled the different types and how they are classified and graded etc

It's not like an imaan boosting book
                                Share some recommendations will ya
                                kube have 15% off so I want to grab two or three books that will be wholesome

Like before when I mentioned tafsir related

My brother has some books but I want my own
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X