Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the heart rate increase when you touch a hot object?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the heart rate increase when you touch a hot object?

off topic but really need help with my assignment lol

I am currently writing my assignment and its due tomorrow midnight? Is there anyone who studies science that can help me answer this question? What is the science behind it all. The primary question here is: how is the Nervous system and the Endocrine system linked together? I know it has to do with the Hypothalamus in the brain and the adrenal glands. But what is the sequence of event? how is it all liked up?

May Allah reward you for all your help :)

kinda late
    but look into thermo receptors

when hand touches hot object thetmo receptors will detect
    action potential will get sent down going in a series through different sections of nervous system at one point it should lead to a synapse that causes sympathetic nervous system and thus adrenal glands to secrete to cause increase heart rate

i might be wrong but thats what im thinking from top of my head check online this questiom should be easily available

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      kinda late
      but look into thermo receptors

when hand touches hot object thetmo receptors will detect
      action potential will get sent down going in a series through different sections of nervous system at one point it should lead to a synapse that causes sympathetic nervous system and thus adrenal glands to secrete to cause increase heart rate

i might be wrong but thats what im thinking from top of my head check online this questiom should be easily available
      Thank you for actually taking the time out to answer the question. I appreciate it. But unfortunately I have sent the assignment of already. I will refer to this in the future if I may need to make some corrections. Jazakallah anyways.

Comment

Working...
      X