thanks for the link:up:
    your welcome
    i thought i was too late
    i tried to find some more links but i could hardly find any
    its a kinda difficult question compared to mines

anyway tell me how it goes or u can pm me

Comment

Re: gcse english c/w help!

Shakespeare prepares the audience for the death or mercury and titanium by giving them an ultimatem from his other story, "to be or not to be"

Thus this creates tension between the characters and uses emotive language to keep the audience overwhelmed by the utter nonsense that he writes, and this in its own right is ironic.

Something like that.
      http:/www.alghurabaa.org
      Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
        Shakespeare prepares the audience for the death or mercury and titanium by giving them an ultimatem from his other story, "to be or not to be"

Thus this creates tension between the characters and uses emotive language to keep the audience overwhelmed by the utter nonsense that he writes, and this in its own right is ironic.

Something like that.
        safe that sounds like something my sister would write
        complete rubbish:up:

Comment

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

thanks
            ive got most of it already:up:

Comment

You seem to know your Othello Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuKhaled View Post
                You seem to know your Othello Lol.
                i googled the answer, i heart shakepeare

thats not othello, that roly n julie :p

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Hi) Maybe you are still in university and you have an essay assignment) And if you want to get help with writing texts, then I offer you this essay writing service! It's the guys from WiseEssays, they have never let me down yet)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X