Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

    :salams:

    have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

    :jkk:
    Surah Taha, Verse 69:

    وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

    "And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
    and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

    Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

    Practical Self Ruqya
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

    Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

    Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

    Exposing Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

    The History of Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

    Real Magicians And Sorcerers
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

    How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

    Exposing Taweez...
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

    Ruqyah Audio
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

    Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

    #2
    Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

    Yes, I have in fact i have seen two at the Raqi's clinic i go to.

    The first woman had a masters and had done some magic ritual to get something but the ritual resulted in her being possessed by several entities. when i saw her one of them was talking, it was a female but who knows, i have heard that they lie a lot. It was quite scary to see an intelligent person in that state. Aoodhu billah. Had heard about people getting possessed through ouija boards etc.

    The second woman was also not in her senses. The entity was speaking through her. It kept saying that the raqi is going to punish me. and when the raqi was blowing on her it kept saying that I can't leave this person because the big one will kill me.

    And there was the case of the sisters that were simultaneously possessed. One of them was possessed by a muslim jinn that would make her pray etc. then he left her voluntarily. Again, don't know if it was telling the truth.

    These scenes are quite alarming and make me question myself for going there. But have no other choice. allahu musta'aan. I wish he would have a seperate room for ruqya, but they seat everyone in the same large hall and its all there to see.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

      Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
      Yes, I have in fact i have seen two at the Raqi's clinic i go to.

      The first woman had a masters and had done some magic ritual to get something but the ritual resulted in her being possessed by several entities. when i saw her one of them was talking, it was a female but who knows, i have heard that they lie a lot. It was quite scary to see an intelligent person in that state. Aoodhu billah. Had heard about people getting possessed through ouija boards etc.

      The second woman was also not in her senses. The entity was speaking through her. It kept saying that the raqi is going to punish me. and when the raqi was blowing on her it kept saying that I can't leave this person because the big one will kill me.

      And there was the case of the sisters that were simultaneously possessed. One of them was possessed by a muslim jinn that would make her pray etc. then he left her voluntarily. Again, don't know if it was telling the truth.

      These scenes are quite alarming and make me question myself for going there. But have no other choice. allahu musta'aan. I wish he would have a seperate room for ruqya, but they seat everyone in the same large hall and its all there to see.
      which raqi do you see?
      Surah Taha, Verse 69:

      وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

      "And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
      and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

      Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

      Practical Self Ruqya
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

      Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

      Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

      Exposing Black Magic
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

      The History of Black Magic
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

      Real Magicians And Sorcerers
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

      How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

      Exposing Taweez...
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

      Ruqyah Audio
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

      Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

      Comment


        #4
        Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

        I have seen many possesed person in real life, treating them, talked to jinn, shaytan, sahir, got threatened, screamed at and joked with and i live alone

        Comment


          #5
          Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

          Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          which raqi do you see?
          He's in Pakistan where I live currently. I can't find anyone else. A previous raqqi that I visited was just plain weird.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

            Originally posted by Moddi View Post
            I have seen many possesed person in real life, treating them, talked to jinn, shaytan, sahir, got threatened, screamed at and joked with and i live alone
            If you are doing ruqya on patients then what do you do to protect yourself? And how long does it take to recover from an affliction? Does it affect you in a way that you are vulnerable to attacks throughout your life? I can't ask my raqi because he won't answer any questions plus he is swarmed with patients.

            I posted about blowing on my neighbor a while ago and the outcome was quite unpleasant. So decided to stay away as it affects me and my family quite adversely. However your advice was very good. After reading your post i realised that I did go to see her without wudu, and suffered the consequences. If I had known I would have protected myself. JZK

            Comment


              #7
              Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              :salams:

              have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

              :jkk:
              Waalaikumussalam
              in the London Undergorund

              So Muzzybee was travelling home late at night in the middle carriage where my end was a dead end carriage so i could not pass on to the next one.
              there was me and another person on the other end of the carriage

              Suddenly he got up ,
              twisted is eyes like in some zombie movie
              started walking towards me , talking to himself
              i didn't move for a while thinking he will ignore me.

              but he kept on walking so i got up had to take action
              and be a man

              so i thought the middle carriage was the first carriage and kept banging on the drivers door,
              I was like knock knock helllp ghooooost
              to my horror it was not the drivers carriage.



              Then i got on top of the seat started yelling at him .....look behind you , there is something hoping he would turn away he kept on walking towards me slowly with hands in the air like a zombie and eyes like possessed.

              So i thought this is it Today i fight .....

              I was hoping when he came right next to me i would distract him jump over him run like the wind to the other end an escape thrugh the other carriage

              For my luck , the train stop came and when the door opened he just looked out side and walked off like a normal man.

              I was like thats it no more middle carriage for me.
              Ever..

              Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

              **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

              Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

              Comment


                #8
                Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
                Yes, I have in fact i have seen two at the Raqi's clinic i go to.

                The first woman had a masters and had done some magic ritual to get something but the ritual resulted in her being possessed by several entities. when i saw her one of them was talking, it was a female but who knows, i have heard that they lie a lot. It was quite scary to see an intelligent person in that state. Aoodhu billah. Had heard about people getting possessed through ouija boards etc.

                The second woman was also not in her senses. The entity was speaking through her. It kept saying that the raqi is going to punish me. and when the raqi was blowing on her it kept saying that I can't leave this person because the big one will kill me.

                And there was the case of the sisters that were simultaneously possessed. One of them was possessed by a muslim jinn that would make her pray etc. then he left her voluntarily. Again, don't know if it was telling the truth.

                These scenes are quite alarming and make me question myself for going there. But have no other choice. allahu musta'aan. I wish he would have a seperate room for ruqya, but they seat everyone in the same large hall and its all there to see.
                I've also heard a story of a muslim jinn (a hafidh apparently) possessing a kid. I don't understand why a muslim jinn would possess anyone though.

                Comment


                  #9
                  have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                  Yes I have, I saw a girl back in Yemen. She was acting so strange. Her dad was dragging her to mosque but she would resist and say “I don’t wanna I don’t wanna” in a weird way.
                  “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                    Originally posted by Juwairiyyah View Post
                    I've also heard a story of a muslim jinn (a hafidh apparently) possessing a kid. I don't understand why a muslim jinn would possess anyone though.
                    She said that the said muslim jinn told her about other jinns in her body, and would wake her up and force her to pray and then left her body eventually as he was muslim. maybe he repented. She used to speak good english despite being educated in a small town while possessed. A lot of the time these things lie so most raqi tell you not to believe anything they say. They are quite stubborn and don't want to leave the possessed person so it takes multiple sessions and a change in lifestyle. which a lot of people don't do.

                    There was a family that were under sihr, they lost all their possessions and then their daughters were getting afflicted so it was a case of multigenerational possession.

                    An old lady with her daughter goes there quite frequently and she used to drink out of the toilet, the thing possessing her claims to have over 300 daughter in laws ......creeped out yet?

                    Everytime I go there I feel as if I might get afflicted by these things but then I make dua and say my adhkaar.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                      Originally posted by Juwairiyyah View Post
                      I've also heard a story of a muslim jinn (a hafidh apparently) possessing a kid. I don't understand why a muslim jinn would possess anyone though.
                      And according to my raqi, they attack the huffaadh the most. because it is their goal to distract the ummah from quran and all good things. So the first target are the huffaadh. I have seen many haafidh sisters that come for ruqya there. Also saw a lady that couldnt read the quran, her face would contort and twist and she couldn't recite anymore. aaodhubillah.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                        Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
                        If you are doing ruqya on patients then what do you do to protect yourself? And how long does it take to recover from an affliction? Does it affect you in a way that you are vulnerable to attacks throughout your life? I can't ask my raqi because he won't answer any questions plus he is swarmed with patients.

                        I posted about blowing on my neighbor a while ago and the outcome was quite unpleasant. So decided to stay away as it affects me and my family quite adversely. However your advice was very good. After reading your post i realised that I did go to see her without wudu, and suffered the consequences. If I had known I would have protected myself. JZK
                        What i do to prtoect myself. Good question, very hard to answer. Each person is different, we all need to constantly do alot of stuff to protect our self. According to Ahadith there are plenty ways to protect urself. I myself arent a great example of protecting myself. At the start of it, i was weak, i did get scared and they did affect me. The more i kept learning/reciting and getting to know the world of the unseen the more i understood alot of stuff. Im not a full job raqi no, im not even a part time raqi. I have just had enough of jinns since the age of 8, where i was possessed, been attacked and scared many many times untill the age of 18, where i had enough and started to learn. in my own opinion i believe that nothing can hurt me or scare me or even get near me except what Allah have granted! If i get attacked, Allah wanted it and its because he wants to remind me. From the age of 8 until 18, untill i basically had enough and understood what was happening i was mostly attacked daily. They possessed my friends which was due to me. Yes i have had enemies of the jinn since i was born. I have plenty of story to tell, what happened etc but it would take me days to write. Im now 27 years old.

                        Best way i found to protect my self was Dua, zikr and cleaning myself from worldly attractions. And from what i have heard, from the bad jinns, they dont have guards on me very close, rather far away spying on me as i asked why and they refused to respond and i gave them the answer, because i hurt them and more likely killed them, which kinda pissed off the shaytaan really much, they didnt like the answer. Mostly anything you say which is true makes them very angry. They hate being caught!

                        In my own case, i have heard from "raqi" who uses muslims jinn that i also have 2-3 muslim jinns helping me. This is something unkown for me and i cant prove because i have not seen or contacted them. I didnt even contact the raqi where as i found out by someone else asking about me, worried after hearing the death threats from the shayteen to me.

                        Again, dont take me wrong, i have no clue if its true nor had any but according to the raqi + 2 other who also confirmed it said it and i had "them" for few years. Wa Allahu yalam.

                        Allthough i did have a dream, rather too dreams giving hints to this but i had no clue what the dream ment, this was before the time the jinn helpers came. (i know people will not believe me but i have no intention to lie)

                        And i listen to alot of raqis on youtube on a daily basis for knownledge and for doing ruqyah on myself.


                        What muzzybee said in the above post actually happened to me, a friend of my which i was talking about earlier started to walk to a specific place in a zombie style, where i and 3 people had to jump on him to hold him down. We had a hard time keeping him still ( in the middle of the street).

                        Also to answer to the story of a muslim jinn possession, yes i also heard/read about it and yes the jinn was hafidh al quran. Its all true. Muslim jinns are like muslims humans, we do error aswell. Some muslim humans are actually worse than muslim jinns and vice versa. Why are we muslims at war with eachother? Proudness? Power? Stubborness? Being hurt? reasons are many, as is the case for jinn.

                        The patient im threating, also recites the qurans, he recites with his own voice, he corrects me when i prounance wrong. Why is he doing it? Most likely because as humans, we can get blackmailed, threatened to death or a family member of ours. They are the same. The magician holds their family or have guards on them. Once the jinn gets out of the body, instantly that family of his dies. Unfortunally a muslim jinn inside a body, being stubborn is by far the hardest cases you can threat, my own opinion though.

                        ...multigenerational possession.
                        Ouch, sadly your not scaring me at least because we basically have that in the family ;) According to another sheikh what i believe used Jinn catching said that we have this problem due to our surname used to be kings, 600-800 years ago i think it was. Therefor our shaytaans is amongs kings mostly and very high ranked leveled ones.

                        ...And according to my raqi, they attack the huffaadh the most
                        I believe this is not true, its rather the opposite. Unfortunally i dont know why he said this but it could be proven wrong even. Wa Allahu yalam. But there is a hadith about the good worshippers where shaytaan can not affect and who could be better fit into that description than a hafidh? I can provide the hadith if you need it but im bit lazy at the moment.

                        Just being a muslim is a reason to be attacked/possessed. As their main mission is to turn anyone from the straight path. There is only One straight path! They do attack the kuffar also but not that much due to its easier + they are already on the wrong path. Beside you have many jinns knowing Islam is true and that the last profet is Muhamad (saw) yet they refuse to become muslims.

                        I even asked the jinn inside the patient about the correct path/religion and they were like "Dont ask silly questions you already know the answer for". They know about it yet refuse it subhanallah.

                        I can tomorrow provide you with stuff to help you protect yourself. But keep in mind being in wudoh state is one of the best protection aswell especially if ur doing ruqyah and if your "open" and not in wudoh, the jinn inside the patient can jump into your body instead. If your protected, they will not be able to and you can even prove the jinn to be weak and challenge them to enter you as i have already done and got the reply, "no im not an idiot"

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                          Originally posted by Moddi View Post
                          What i do to prtoect myself. Good question, very hard to answer. Each person is different, we all need to constantly do alot of stuff to protect our self. According to Ahadith there are plenty ways to protect urself. I myself arent a great example of protecting myself. At the start of it, i was weak, i did get scared and they did affect me. The more i kept learning/reciting and getting to know the world of the unseen the more i understood alot of stuff. Im not a full job raqi no, im not even a part time raqi. I have just had enough of jinns since the age of 8, where i was possessed, been attacked and scared many many times untill the age of 18, where i had enough and started to learn. in my own opinion i believe that nothing can hurt me or scare me or even get near me except what Allah have granted! If i get attacked, Allah wanted it and its because he wants to remind me. From the age of 8 until 18, untill i basically had enough and understood what was happening i was mostly attacked daily. They possessed my friends which was due to me. Yes i have had enemies of the jinn since i was born. I have plenty of story to tell, what happened etc but it would take me days to write. Im now 27 years old.

                          Best way i found to protect my self was Dua, zikr and cleaning myself from worldly attractions. And from what i have heard, from the bad jinns, they dont have guards on me very close, rather far away spying on me as i asked why and they refused to respond and i gave them the answer, because i hurt them and more likely killed them, which kinda pissed off the shaytaan really much, they didnt like the answer. Mostly anything you say which is true makes them very angry. They hate being caught!

                          In my own case, i have heard from "raqi" who uses muslims jinn that i also have 2-3 muslim jinns helping me. This is something unkown for me and i cant prove because i have not seen or contacted them. I didnt even contact the raqi where as i found out by someone else asking about me, worried after hearing the death threats from the shayteen to me.

                          Again, dont take me wrong, i have no clue if its true nor had any but according to the raqi + 2 other who also confirmed it said it and i had "them" for few years. Wa Allahu yalam.

                          Allthough i did have a dream, rather too dreams giving hints to this but i had no clue what the dream ment, this was before the time the jinn helpers came. (i know people will not believe me but i have no intention to lie)

                          And i listen to alot of raqis on youtube on a daily basis for knownledge and for doing ruqyah on myself.


                          What muzzybee said in the above post actually happened to me, a friend of my which i was talking about earlier started to walk to a specific place in a zombie style, where i and 3 people had to jump on him to hold him down. We had a hard time keeping him still ( in the middle of the street).

                          Also to answer to the story of a muslim jinn possession, yes i also heard/read about it and yes the jinn was hafidh al quran. Its all true. Muslim jinns are like muslims humans, we do error aswell. Some muslim humans are actually worse than muslim jinns and vice versa. Why are we muslims at war with eachother? Proudness? Power? Stubborness? Being hurt? reasons are many, as is the case for jinn.

                          The patient im threating, also recites the qurans, he recites with his own voice, he corrects me when i prounance wrong. Why is he doing it? Most likely because as humans, we can get blackmailed, threatened to death or a family member of ours. They are the same. The magician holds their family or have guards on them. Once the jinn gets out of the body, instantly that family of his dies. Unfortunally a muslim jinn inside a body, being stubborn is by far the hardest cases you can threat, my own opinion though.


                          Ouch, sadly your not scaring me at least because we basically have that in the family ;) According to another sheikh what i believe used Jinn catching said that we have this problem due to our surname used to be kings, 600-800 years ago i think it was. Therefor our shaytaans is amongs kings mostly and very high ranked leveled ones.



                          I believe this is not true, its rather the opposite. Unfortunally i dont know why he said this but it could be proven wrong even. Wa Allahu yalam. But there is a hadith about the good worshippers where shaytaan can not affect and who could be better fit into that description than a hafidh? I can provide the hadith if you need it but im bit lazy at the moment.

                          Just being a muslim is a reason to be attacked/possessed. As their main mission is to turn anyone from the straight path. There is only One straight path! They do attack the kuffar also but not that much due to its easier + they are already on the wrong path. Beside you have many jinns knowing Islam is true and that the last profet is Muhamad (saw) yet they refuse to become muslims.

                          I even asked the jinn inside the patient about the correct path/religion and they were like "Dont ask silly questions you already know the answer for". They know about it yet refuse it subhanallah.

                          I can tomorrow provide you with stuff to help you protect yourself. But keep in mind being in wudoh state is one of the best protection aswell especially if ur doing ruqyah and if your "open" and not in wudoh, the jinn inside the patient can jump into your body instead. If your protected, they will not be able to and you can even prove the jinn to be weak and challenge them to enter you as i have already done and got the reply, "no im not an idiot"


                          Look forward to your insight.

                          I have seen many farhat hashmi(famous female scholar from pakistan) students at the clinic, and the raqi mentioned the attacks on scholars and huffadh being the worst. He mentioned a couple of famous scholars, one of which was given the death sentence in Saudi arabia, I forget the name. This particular person was possessed while researching satan worship on the internet. he felt something creep up his leg and after that he went to see his wife, lost consciousness afterwards and when he came to, his wife was dead, and her body had been desecrated ie the flesh had been consumed. he was on death row (for killing his wife) when this raqi met him (he is a famous person as well) and told him about what had happened. He said that no one would believe him. But since the raqi knew him personally he could vouch for his honesty. It was enough to give me nightmares that day.

                          Apparently if scholars don't fall into arrogance due to knowledge then they are attacked in other ways.

                          I can agree with him to some point that we are living in the end of times and the army of dajjal will try its best to decrease iman from the ummah. and one way is to discredit/destroy the scholars. The saga of nouman ali khan just unfolded in front of our eyes and it was heart breaking. Don't know if you are aware of it.

                          By the way.... what does it mean to have vibrations/throbbing in the body at various points? what does this imply? does it mean it's getting better and the jinn is about to leave? Also if someone is possessed how do they protect their kids?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            :salams:

                            have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                            :jkk:
                            :wswrwb:

                            I haven't seen someone having a fit due to possession or being fully taken over by a jinn. But I have known individuals who were possessed and who mentioned it to me.
                            Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.

                            [Surah Aali-'Imraan: V. 196]

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                              Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
                              Look forward to your insight.

                              I have seen many farhat hashmi(famous female scholar from pakistan) students at the clinic, and the raqi mentioned the attacks on scholars and huffadh being the worst. He mentioned a couple of famous scholars, one of which was given the death sentence in Saudi arabia, I forget the name. This particular person was possessed while researching satan worship on the internet. he felt something creep up his leg and after that he went to see his wife, lost consciousness afterwards and when he came to, his wife was dead, and her body had been desecrated ie the flesh had been consumed. he was on death row (for killing his wife) when this raqi met him (he is a famous person as well) and told him about what had happened. He said that no one would believe him. But since the raqi knew him personally he could vouch for his honesty. It was enough to give me nightmares that day.

                              Apparently if scholars don't fall into arrogance due to knowledge then they are attacked in other ways.

                              I can agree with him to some point that we are living in the end of times and the army of dajjal will try its best to decrease iman from the ummah. and one way is to discredit/destroy the scholars. The saga of nouman ali khan just unfolded in front of our eyes and it was heart breaking. Don't know if you are aware of it.

                              By the way.... what does it mean to have vibrations/throbbing in the body at various points? what does this imply? does it mean it's getting better and the jinn is about to leave? Also if someone is possessed how do they protect their kids?
                              The more knowledgable and more higher you are in imaan the more jinn and shaytaan attack you
                              The sahaba went to the prophet :saw: and said they have waswas that they wold never speak of even if it reached the heavens the prophet :saw: this is a clear sign of imaan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X