Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

    Yeah, I know a few people who are / were possessed before

    Comment


      #32
      Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

      Originally posted by Poster View Post
      Yeah, I know a few people who are / were possessed before
      You mean practically everyone on UF?

      read some threads around here and think about it.

      Comment


        #33
        Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

        Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
        How is the success rate with family possession? i mean multiple people in a family affected.
        It is usualy a langer term effort
        And when or Who gets cured depends solely on Allah swt
        If the person keeps repeating sihr it can take some time
        And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

        Comment


          #34
          Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

          Im a real life possessed person it's very scary it can look like you are mentally ill sometimes because you can get either somewhat of fully incapacitated on a personal level I'm one of the blessed supernatural blessings and I feel like I've also been cursed once you get used to Shaytan it's not so bad


          Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
          Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT



          Comment


            #35
            Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

            To be honest I almost feel completely normal as also because it'd been made clear to me on such a huge scale


            Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
            Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT



            Comment


              #36
              Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

              Originally posted by MalikOne™ View Post
              To be honest I almost feel completely normal as also because it'd been made clear to me on such a huge scale
              After hardship there is ease


              Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
              Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT



              Comment


                #37
                Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                Originally posted by MalikOne™ View Post
                After hardship there is ease
                May allah make this hardship easier on you brother.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                  Originally posted by MalikOne™ View Post
                  Im a real life possessed person it's very scary it can look like you are mentally ill sometimes because you can get either somewhat of fully incapacitated on a personal level I'm one of the blessed supernatural blessings and I feel like I've also been cursed once you get used to Shaytan it's not so bad
                  I find this statement confusing.
                  Supernatural blessing?
                  Once u get used to it it's not so bad?

                  You should never accept a sjajtaan using and abusing your body and mind like that.
                  Maybe your comfortable with it and it doesnt cause you much harm, but better believe that that sjajtaan is trying to destroy your emaan and you as a whole.
                  you should fight it with all your heart and the means made available to us by Allah swt
                  Ruqya prayer dhikr charity etc

                  May Allah cure you.

                  Wa salaam
                  And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Re: AW: Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                    Originally posted by Aetos View Post
                    Before I decided to be a muslim I went to a lady who was "muslim" and would "cure" people.She told me they dont answer me about you.And was so tired she just laid down.I take this opportunity to ask you [MENTION=145857]Moddi[/MENTION] , as you seem an expert on this. What does it mean that she was burping and groaning the whole time? She was also licking her finger and putting it on my forehead.And she told me to leave a cloth and to take it the next day.When I took it she told me to wash it and pour the water somewhere.Where I poured the water a very ugly plant grew and then i dont remembered what happened to it.What does it mean?..:)

                    oh yeah and she was also like shaking her head like someone was punching her
                    That woman was probably a sorceress and by your description of burping and groining she was also posessed.
                    The fact that they did not answer her about you was probably that the jinn she works with could not get any info about you.

                    As for the cloth and stuff... i hope you did not follow her instructions as clearly it was an act of shirk and magic.

                    Wa salaam.
                    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                      It used to be hard to control and handle then using develop skills to combat it for instance if I push my mind up it blocks the Shaytanic thing and they get stressed I c you relenquish the slightest bit of control or even catch up off guard it can move your body parts, speak they're experiencing what you are I'm just saying since Aug 2014 my life's been a cinematic spectacle and sort of still is hundreds of thousands of variety of incidents il give us o days example I was breathing heavy in bed shifaa comes in bed and then this ball of energy came to my chest and cleaned my lungs out in like 5 seconds another incident I was sitting there in my daze of high intelligence mode and I thought about Allah and all this awesome power came rushing through my head I think because I snapped brother PlayStation game dragon ball z where they do shirk


                      Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
                      Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT



                      Comment


                        #41
                        Re: AW: Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                        Originally posted by Aetos View Post
                        Before I decided to be a muslim I went to a lady who was "muslim" and would "cure" people.She told me they dont answer me about you.And was so tired she just laid down.I take this opportunity to ask you @Moddi , as you seem an expert on this. What does it mean that she was burping and groaning the whole time? She was also licking her finger and putting it on my forehead.And she told me to leave a cloth and to take it the next day.When I took it she told me to wash it and pour the water somewhere.Where I poured the water a very ugly plant grew and then i dont remembered what happened to it.What does it mean?..:)

                        oh yeah and she was also like shaking her head like someone was punching her

                        Salam, sorry for late respond but i have been very busy lately.

                        The burping and groaning can be different reasons behind it. The age of the lady (old people burp a lot) but considering how you described the lady it basically means you met a magician, a low lvl one who basically have lost her will to live. Her act is somewhat weird but it depends on what the shaytaan have told her to do to the patient in order to increase her kufr. (some use finger signs, some let the jinn possess the "healer" and speak directly) Mostly its to humiliate the patient.

                        When you visited the "healer" were you reciting quran inside of you as this could trigger the burping and the groaning, ur hurting them as-well by doing so. Could also be that the shaytaan pressuring her to commit the act.

                        A raqi who i found out to be using jinn catching, used to do this and this according to him means hes taking over the "bad stuff" into his body and heals himself. It goes out with a burp. (sometimes i felt like he was drinking coke or pepsi doing these looooong burps)

                        Being weak imaan also increases the jinn strength inside of you and he might not be suitable for the body. Or that they have damaged her body so much without her knowing of it.

                        Either way its not a good sign at all and should be avoided. Never ever go to a "healer" like this. And never ever go to a women healer if your male.

                        The finger licking thingy that she does... first time i hear of it but i believe it stacks under the silliness they have to do to please shaytaan. I could if you want ask another raqi about this.


                        When you gave her the cloth i would believe that she did sihr to it. Did you notice if the cloth have been cut of a piece from it which is missing? I believe its something that you wore which have your dna/scent on it or it belongs to you. (did you get your cloth back or could it be another copy of it?) Most likely the water could either be an activation for the sihr or just to let you continue to decrease your imaan by listening to her/shaytaan. They like to mock us humans. There are plenty of hadith about soothsayers, magicians etc and performing their request is like believing them and disbelieving in what have been revealed to prophet Muhammad (saw).

                        Shaytan use this just to insult Islam and our god, may Allah punish them with the most unthinkable punishment.


                        Aetos, i would suggest that you get some ruqyah water and throw it over the same area where you threw that water. If you can find that cloth, use it inside of the ruqyah water and make dua to Allah that if there have been done sihr against you that it will perish.

                        What i did not understand is that you said "She told me they dont answer me about you" What exactly did you mean about this?


                        Keep in mind of all that i said is what i would have guessed, it may not be true and Allah knows best.

                        Shaking her head like someone punching her, depending on the situation or what have been said, she could give out "signs" for the jinn outside of her body. (a female "raqi" that i know, working with jinn who possessed her used to shake her head as a "NO" confirmation) Or it could be that she was getting beaten by the shaytaan :D

                        Anyway, stay away from those kind of people and always when you go to a raqi, be sure that you examine his every move! Look at his head, eyes to see if he gives signs or looking at jinn, his finger if he commands the jinn from it. Knew a "raqi" who used his finger to "read" the body of the patient sitting infront of the patient not touching him/her). If the raqi recites with no voice, ignore him. If he utters words not know to use or moving his lips with a very low volume, also question him as it could be to summon jinn or do kufr. Heck, even smell the raqi to see if hes clean or not. Being not clean and not in a state of wudooh is also a request by shaytaan.

                        Thanks to the knowledge that i got, i tend to examine the raqi very closely to know how he works and if hes honest. There are more fake raqi out there than you could ever imagine.

                        Going to the wrong kind of people only gets ur problem 100 times worse. They could even attract more jinn to reside inside of you, increasing your problem.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          AW: Re: AW: Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                          Originally posted by Moddi View Post
                          Salam, sorry for late respond but i have been very busy lately.

                          The burping and groaning can be different reasons behind it. The age of the lady (old people burp a lot) but considering how you described the lady it basically means you met a magician, a low lvl one who basically have lost her will to live. Her act is somewhat weird but it depends on what the shaytaan have told her to do to the patient in order to increase her kufr. (some use finger signs, some let the jinn possess the "healer" and speak directly) Mostly its to humiliate the patient.

                          When you visited the "healer" were you reciting quran inside of you as this could trigger the burping and the groaning, ur hurting them as-well by doing so. Could also be that the shaytaan pressuring her to commit the act.

                          A raqi who i found out to be using jinn catching, used to do this and this according to him means hes taking over the "bad stuff" into his body and heals himself. It goes out with a burp. (sometimes i felt like he was drinking coke or pepsi doing these looooong burps)

                          Being weak imaan also increases the jinn strength inside of you and he might not be suitable for the body. Or that they have damaged her body so much without her knowing of it.

                          Either way its not a good sign at all and should be avoided. Never ever go to a "healer" like this. And never ever go to a women healer if your male.

                          The finger licking thingy that she does... first time i hear of it but i believe it stacks under the silliness they have to do to please shaytaan. I could if you want ask another raqi about this.


                          When you gave her the cloth i would believe that she did sihr to it. Did you notice if the cloth have been cut of a piece from it which is missing? I believe its something that you wore which have your dna/scent on it or it belongs to you. (did you get your cloth back or could it be another copy of it?) Most likely the water could either be an activation for the sihr or just to let you continue to decrease your imaan by listening to her/shaytaan. They like to mock us humans. There are plenty of hadith about soothsayers, magicians etc and performing their request is like believing them and disbelieving in what have been revealed to prophet Muhammad (saw).

                          Shaytan use this just to insult Islam and our god, may Allah punish them with the most unthinkable punishment.


                          Aetos, i would suggest that you get some ruqyah water and throw it over the same area where you threw that water. If you can find that cloth, use it inside of the ruqyah water and make dua to Allah that if there have been done sihr against you that it will perish.

                          What i did not understand is that you said "She told me they dont answer me about you" What exactly did you mean about this?


                          Keep in mind of all that i said is what i would have guessed, it may not be true and Allah knows best.

                          Shaking her head like someone punching her, depending on the situation or what have been said, she could give out "signs" for the jinn outside of her body. (a female "raqi" that i know, working with jinn who possessed her used to shake her head as a "NO" confirmation) Or it could be that she was getting beaten by the shaytaan :D

                          Anyway, stay away from those kind of people and always when you go to a raqi, be sure that you examine his every move! Look at his head, eyes to see if he gives signs or looking at jinn, his finger if he commands the jinn from it. Knew a "raqi" who used his finger to "read" the body of the patient sitting infront of the patient not touching him/her). If the raqi recites with no voice, ignore him. If he utters words not know to use or moving his lips with a very low volume, also question him as it could be to summon jinn or do kufr. Heck, even smell the raqi to see if hes clean or not. Being not clean and not in a state of wudooh is also a request by shaytaan.

                          Thanks to the knowledge that i got, i tend to examine the raqi very closely to know how he works and if hes honest. There are more fake raqi out there than you could ever imagine.

                          Going to the wrong kind of people only gets ur problem 100 times worse. They could even attract more jinn to reside inside of you, increasing your problem.

                          Thank you very much for your reply brother.JazakhAllahu Khair!!!! :)

                          This was before Islam.A guy told me she is muslim and while I was having interest in Islam I went to her.I didnt know about magic and sihr and stuff I realized after this.Thing is that guy is not muslim anymore and as for me I am,in shaa Allah

                          It happened 6-7 years I dont know where that cloth is now.SubhanAllah!!! I am angry and scared at the same time!.How come these people do these stuff? We are so "innocent" when we go to them as we really thought they would help us.May Allah punish them! Ameen.

                          She said that they dont tell her what is "wrong" with me,like who did a magic or me or idk.She said they dont answer me about you.And then she lied down in her bed being extremely tired.
                          And the pot where I the water is away too,I dont know where.I have been a muslim for 6 years and this was some months before that so,its a very long time.

                          ps: I have 2 magic in my house that were made for my parents when they were married,so they would get along.What do you suggest? Should I do anything?

                          JazakhAllah Khair again.You are so knowledgeable ma shaa Allah! :)
                          And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                            Originally posted by Aetos View Post
                            Thank you very much for your reply brother.JazakhAllahu Khair!!!! :)

                            This was before Islam.A guy told me she is muslim and while I was having interest in Islam I went to her.I didnt know about magic and sihr and stuff I realized after this.Thing is that guy is not muslim anymore and as for me I am,in shaa Allah

                            It happened 6-7 years I dont know where that cloth is now.SubhanAllah!!! I am angry and scared at the same time!.How come these people do these stuff? We are so "innocent" when we go to them as we really thought they would help us.May Allah punish them! Ameen.

                            She said that they dont tell her what is "wrong" with me,like who did a magic or me or idk.She said they dont answer me about you.And then she lied down in her bed being extremely tired.
                            And the pot where I the water is away too,I dont know where.I have been a muslim for 6 years and this was some months before that so,its a very long time.

                            ps: I have 2 magic in my house that were made for my parents when they were married,so they would get along.What do you suggest? Should I do anything?

                            JazakhAllah Khair again.You are so knowledgeable ma shaa Allah! :)
                            Salam ahki and inshallah you will be a muslim as long as you breath.

                            Do not worry, even if you dont find it. Not all magic done is successful. Allah will protect those He wish and Mashallah i believe you one of them. Hamdullah im always seeking for Allahs protection against my enemy as i have more than 1000 jinns who wants me dead ;). Just heard two days ago that im being threatened and them waiting/wanting to hurt me. (this is for real, they do want to revenge me) At the moment it seems like they are forbidden and Allah knows best.

                            They are trying and have done magic on me. As far as im aware of, one was successful which the jinn "sprayed" on me.

                            Anyway, magic is something they do and it can fail. Even the human sorcerer does not know about it (if its a weak magician). In your case i believe it was a weak one as the method used is weak. Just keep doing dua and ruqyah every now and then and seek refuge with Allah from shaytan and their magic on you.

                            I recite this alot, learn it by heart and say it at least few times per day if you cant do it 100 times.
                            La ilaha il-Allah – wahdahu laa shareeka lahu-lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu – wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer. [There is none worthy of worship except Allah alone. He has no partners. To Him belongs the Dominion, to Him belongs all praise and He is capable over all things] recite this a hundred times a day.

                            The evidence is what has been reported in the Saheeh of al Bukhaari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) that Allah’s Messenger Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam mentioned the above words and then said: “He will receive the reward of setting free ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be written for him and a hundred bad deeds will be erased from him. It will be a sanctuary from Shaytaan for him on that day until he reaches the evening. No one will come with something better except one who increases beyond that”.

                            If you do have magic and the lady got told they refused to tell, it could either be that they are afraid of the ones that did it but usually they just lie and give false information to lead you to someone else. Or to make the situation seem much more scary and make you overthink stuff to continue dealing with her. Its all just scams.

                            I have a personal story, i could tell you but i will not have time to write it now, its basically how much they lie and only tries to prove to the person they speak the truth. As im threating and talking with a person, a second person found out, 1 year after about what have been said. Believing them as she thought she found "new" stuff about the case which i kept secret in order not to make fitna and splitting a family. Never ever believe something that comes out from a jinn even if he says hes muslim, a jew jinn can recite quran to prove to you that hes muslim. Jinns can correct your reading if you pronounce wrong or get lost. Seen it happen and it did happen me when i was just a beginner.


                            About the magic inside your own house. I will leave that entirely up to you but i will give you advice. Magic is magic, what comes out of magic is haram and fake. Even if you have done magic to "cure" magic it will never cure the magic. I know a person who did this and it went fine with him, he had his problem with his wife, divorced her, found out about the magic being made. Out of none knowledge, he consulted a guy who told him he had same problem and a guy helped him. He talked to him and found out stuff about his case which convinced him. He then tried to convince us it was true and we told him to stay away from it as its haram. He asked many shieks who also said the same. So he ignored it. Yet the person he consulted first he did it for him as the guy required money to do it. The consultant did it without the persons knowledge and told him after a while. He got back his wife and they were happy. They still had fightings etc but he believed it was solved. I told him its not and that his wife is still possessed, first he did not believe me at all. When i proved it to him he removed the hijab that was given to him and things started to get worse for them. He argued more with her etc until his thought was that the hijab was actually benefiting him and helping him towards this. Exactly what the shaytaan wanted. i already told him this before removing it that the person who will do this hijab for you will only use his jinn to make a deal with the jinn inside your wife. That they will lay off for a bit. It turned out to be true but now, the hijab is gone, the wife still possessed but they still live normally. I could not help threat his wife due to conflicts. Im pretty much sure that they will come back again soon.

                            What im trying to point out. Magic used in "good" way is still bad and it will only destroy their lives. I would never choose to love or marry a women if it was used with magic as that would not be real at all. It could be that your parents are misserable inside but they are afraid of leaving eachother as the world without that person seems like its hell. Therfor i tell you that its up to you to choose but keep in mind, keeping magic is also haram.

                            If it were my parents, i would have destroyed it.

                            Also another funny thing, i believe its actually fake. Shaytaan do not benefit from keeping two people married to eachother, rather they want to divorce them so their "rank" goes up as this is one of the top things they can make. So the real question is why have they not done it already?

                            Stay away from magic and magicians as its not just about the magic, its about a war which they might not be able to win or get out from. Not knowing how to deal with a jinn is also dangerous as many have fallen victim for that.

                            Im here to share knowledge brother, if you need anything, just ask ;)

                            Comment


                              #44
                              AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                              Originally posted by Moddi View Post
                              Salam ahki and inshallah you will be a muslim as long as you breath.

                              Do not worry, even if you dont find it. Not all magic done is successful. Allah will protect those He wish and Mashallah i believe you one of them. Hamdullah im always seeking for Allahs protection against my enemy as i have more than 1000 jinns who wants me dead ;). Just heard two days ago that im being threatened and them waiting/wanting to hurt me. (this is for real, they do want to revenge me) At the moment it seems like they are forbidden and Allah knows best.

                              They are trying and have done magic on me. As far as im aware of, one was successful which the jinn "sprayed" on me.

                              Anyway, magic is something they do and it can fail. Even the human sorcerer does not know about it (if its a weak magician). In your case i believe it was a weak one as the method used is weak. Just keep doing dua and ruqyah every now and then and seek refuge with Allah from shaytan and their magic on you.

                              I recite this alot, learn it by heart and say it at least few times per day if you cant do it 100 times.



                              If you do have magic and the lady got told they refused to tell, it could either be that they are afraid of the ones that did it but usually they just lie and give false information to lead you to someone else. Or to make the situation seem much more scary and make you overthink stuff to continue dealing with her. Its all just scams.

                              I have a personal story, i could tell you but i will not have time to write it now, its basically how much they lie and only tries to prove to the person they speak the truth. As im threating and talking with a person, a second person found out, 1 year after about what have been said. Believing them as she thought she found "new" stuff about the case which i kept secret in order not to make fitna and splitting a family. Never ever believe something that comes out from a jinn even if he says hes muslim, a jew jinn can recite quran to prove to you that hes muslim. Jinns can correct your reading if you pronounce wrong or get lost. Seen it happen and it did happen me when i was just a beginner.


                              About the magic inside your own house. I will leave that entirely up to you but i will give you advice. Magic is magic, what comes out of magic is haram and fake. Even if you have done magic to "cure" magic it will never cure the magic. I know a person who did this and it went fine with him, he had his problem with his wife, divorced her, found out about the magic being made. Out of none knowledge, he consulted a guy who told him he had same problem and a guy helped him. He talked to him and found out stuff about his case which convinced him. He then tried to convince us it was true and we told him to stay away from it as its haram. He asked many shieks who also said the same. So he ignored it. Yet the person he consulted first he did it for him as the guy required money to do it. The consultant did it without the persons knowledge and told him after a while. He got back his wife and they were happy. They still had fightings etc but he believed it was solved. I told him its not and that his wife is still possessed, first he did not believe me at all. When i proved it to him he removed the hijab that was given to him and things started to get worse for them. He argued more with her etc until his thought was that the hijab was actually benefiting him and helping him towards this. Exactly what the shaytaan wanted. i already told him this before removing it that the person who will do this hijab for you will only use his jinn to make a deal with the jinn inside your wife. That they will lay off for a bit. It turned out to be true but now, the hijab is gone, the wife still possessed but they still live normally. I could not help threat his wife due to conflicts. Im pretty much sure that they will come back again soon.

                              What im trying to point out. Magic used in "good" way is still bad and it will only destroy their lives. I would never choose to love or marry a women if it was used with magic as that would not be real at all. It could be that your parents are misserable inside but they are afraid of leaving eachother as the world without that person seems like its hell. Therfor i tell you that its up to you to choose but keep in mind, keeping magic is also haram.

                              If it were my parents, i would have destroyed it.

                              Also another funny thing, i believe its actually fake. Shaytaan do not benefit from keeping two people married to eachother, rather they want to divorce them so their "rank" goes up as this is one of the top things they can make. So the real question is why have they not done it already?

                              Stay away from magic and magicians as its not just about the magic, its about a war which they might not be able to win or get out from. Not knowing how to deal with a jinn is also dangerous as many have fallen victim for that.

                              Im here to share knowledge brother, if you need anything, just ask ;)

                              hahah what did you do that made them so angry lol :D . After reading your posts I realize how the fear we have of jinns is pointless.You are very strong,ma shaa Allah.In shaa Allah I will meet you someday and see you in action in your ruqyas or whatever you do.But now I will just make duaa for you as I dont know how else to help you haha.

                              JazakhAllahu Khair.I already knew that by heart by hearing the imam in jummah.
                              Well my parents arent muslim so to the shaytan I guess its the same married or not but ok,I will destroy it in shaa Allah.If I burn it and I inhale some smoke,I wont get possessed or I will? I dont know where I read that if you burn magic,you shouldnt inhale the smoke or you get possessed.Maybe it was some weird baseless talk.I dont know

                              I dont want to do ruqya cuz of this,but I will take your advice and make duaa.I will just depend on Allah about this.
                              Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.” These people will enter Paradise without being brought to account because of the perfection of their Tawheed, their complete trust in Allah and their independence from people.
                              And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                                Originally posted by Aetos View Post
                                hahah what did you do that made them so angry lol :D . After reading your posts I realize how the fear we have of jinns is pointless.You are very strong,ma shaa Allah.In shaa Allah I will meet you someday and see you in action in your ruqyas or whatever you do.But now I will just make duaa for you as I dont know how else to help you haha.

                                JazakhAllahu Khair.I already knew that by heart by hearing the imam in jummah.
                                Well my parents arent muslim so to the shaytan I guess its the same married or not but ok,I will destroy it in shaa Allah.If I burn it and I inhale some smoke,I wont get possessed or I will? I dont know where I read that if you burn magic,you shouldnt inhale the smoke or you get possessed.Maybe it was some weird baseless talk.I dont know

                                I dont want to do ruqya cuz of this,but I will take your advice and make duaa.I will just depend on Allah about this.
                                Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.” These people will enter Paradise without being brought to account because of the perfection of their Tawheed, their complete trust in Allah and their independence from people.
                                Salam

                                I made them angry by exploiting them and fighting them, i engaged war with their entire tribe, the magician among the jinn etc, they are high ranked kings :D.

                                Thanks ahki for your duas and inshallah we could meet someday or in the next one.

                                Your parent are not muslim but divorcing even christian, jews etc all counts for them. They do this act because Allah dislikes divorce although its not haram. They do it because they know Allah dont like it.

                                Regarding destroying sihr by burning it. Its not true what you have heard. The smoke from the sihr has nothing to do with the jinn (its not the jinn that burns) Rather you "break" their contract. Like when you rent a house, you write a contract and your name, the owner etc all in it. This piece of paper for the jinn is the same. If they do not follow it then they will be punished. If its broken/burnt/removed, its like our house contract would burn, no evidence nor responsibility towards it. Usually its 1 strong jinn who send one of his own tribe member or finds one randomly who is weaker than him. They use a guards who watch him and his moves. They usually tend to make the jinn inside follow the contract by adding in threats to kill a family member of his which also have a guard on him or can be kidnapped by the strong jinn. This all depends on the power of the magic done etc. The stronger human sorcerer and jinn ones, the more advanced it is. But regarding being possessed for inhaling the burning smoke, its fake and more or less a story made up.

                                When your supposed to burn the sihr, you have to use ruqyah water, put it inside, let it soak in well and then take it out. Let it dry and then burn it. When doing so, recite quran, usually al-falaq, al-nas, al-fatiha and ayat al qursi,

                                Regarding you do not want to do ruqyah, you have basically misinterpreted the hadith, you understood it wrong.

                                "Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.” These people will enter Paradise without being brought to account because of the perfection of their Tawheed, their complete trust in Allah and their independence from people."

                                The bold and underscored text in the hadith is what you read wrong. This means that its those who ASK, not perform ruqyah, rather ASKED a raqi to do Ruqyah on himself. So you can perform ruqyah on yourself. Ruqyah is something everyone should do! i mean it, EVERYONE. Ruqyah does not just means your possessed, there are more to it than what most people think. Ruqyah is cleaning the body from all kind of stuff. Such as, jinn, sihr, evil eye, hasad, illness (yes even illness) It removes the negativity from the body and protect it from daily threats that we face everyday, such as posting pictures on ourself driving a ferrari, traveling, eating at a fancy restaurant. These posts are watched by many who will not consider or think how much you have done to reach this stage, rather they feel envy and can throw an evil eye on you.

                                If one thing i should mention is that DO NOT underestimate the evil eye. I did this before starting to threat people. Now if you ask me about evil eye, i could write you books about it. Im afraid of the evil eye as i have seen what it does. Read up on evil eyes and all the hadith, you will understand bit better yet i can still promise you that you will understand the power of it once you start threating people with it. Its 1000 times stronger than jinns.

                                evil eye, hasad can be basically about anything, from your own family members. I had family members do wudooh and the person bathed in it... I had to stay with the family untill next day.

                                Evil eye is an opener for the jinn to enter the body. Alot of jinn enters with the evil eye, they wait around the person until it affects him then they enter with it.

                                Regarding burning the sihr, if your afraid of doing it, take it to closest masjid and ask for a imam who can help you with that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X