Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

    Originally posted by Ajabah View Post
    :wswrwb:

    I haven't seen someone having a fit due to possession or being fully taken over by a jinn. But I have known individuals who were possessed and who mentioned it to me.
    ive seen it a few times, its not a nice thing to see to be honest
    Surah Taha, Verse 69:

    وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

    "And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
    and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

    Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

    Practical Self Ruqya
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

    Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

    Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

    Exposing Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

    The History of Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

    Real Magicians And Sorcerers
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

    How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

    Exposing Taweez...
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

    Ruqyah Audio
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

    Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

    Comment


      #17
      Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

      Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
      Look forward to your insight.

      I have seen many farhat hashmi(famous female scholar from pakistan) students at the clinic, and the raqi mentioned the attacks on scholars and huffadh being the worst. He mentioned a couple of famous scholars, one of which was given the death sentence in Saudi arabia, I forget the name. This particular person was possessed while researching satan worship on the internet. he felt something creep up his leg and after that he went to see his wife, lost consciousness afterwards and when he came to, his wife was dead, and her body had been desecrated ie the flesh had been consumed. he was on death row (for killing his wife) when this raqi met him (he is a famous person as well) and told him about what had happened. He said that no one would believe him. But since the raqi knew him personally he could vouch for his honesty. It was enough to give me nightmares that day.

      Apparently if scholars don't fall into arrogance due to knowledge then they are attacked in other ways.

      I can agree with him to some point that we are living in the end of times and the army of dajjal will try its best to decrease iman from the ummah. and one way is to discredit/destroy the scholars. The saga of nouman ali khan just unfolded in front of our eyes and it was heart breaking. Don't know if you are aware of it.

      By the way.... what does it mean to have vibrations/throbbing in the body at various points? what does this imply? does it mean it's getting better and the jinn is about to leave? Also if someone is possessed how do they protect their kids?

      Salam sis,

      Having knowledge and protecting urself is two different things. Memorising the quran is one thing and seeking protecting is another. All the raqis have to seek protection, if u listen to a raqi, u will hear that he utters alot of protection seeking hadith, ayat, duas. Because shaytaan is not like the human, humans can forgive and forget easier than shaytaan. Shaytaan is a very stubborn creature and hates to loose. As they hatred and stubborns can lead to an increased patience than we humans have. If lets say they cant do me harm, they will wait and wait for years, for decades, they will eventually continue on to the next generation, my children that is. As i have heard from a sheik tribes attacking a family due to something their granddad did. (which is something i feel happened to my own family)

      I might find that women do get more possessed than males, as it is easier for jinn to find an opening with them rather than man, allthough now adays im starting to feel like its easy for both genders. But the womens have a special weak where they are more vulnable.

      I actually didnt heard about Nourman Ali Khan but i did look it up. May allah guides him and strengthens his imaan. We are all humans, we have all done our misstakes in our life and this might be just another of his.

      Vibrations at various points? Are you refeering to hand shaking or foot? usually that tends to mean the jinni inside is trying to leave. If ur having pain, feeling of needles or numbness that is another thing. It could be many different thing such as the jinns location, the ayns location, the magic location. The first two usually tends to move. The evil eye can move from once place to another and i even believe the eye can reside outside of the body, in ur own house, in a specific room etc. i call it Ayn Mutanaqila.

      Protecting your children, different ways. I have found one hadith about where you can actually write quran and hang it on the child, only a newborn one but i dont suggest it due to increased fitna in these days about it. Rather recite ruqyah while ur children sleep, sitting in ur knees etc. Place ur hand on their head and recite a basic ruqyah and move ur hands over their entire body, like they do in airports when they see a muslim entering ;). Also make sure the children learns it by heart and to recite it everyday before they sleep instead of a good night story. Recite Al baqarah every 2-3 days inside their room. (i do not personally believe the recitation from tape will protect the house/room rather that it has to be read out personally from the human living there)

      Perform a bigger ruqyah once per week for the children where u gather them and u perform the ruqyah for them (unless ur possessed, then let someone else)

      My sister is possessed, have been for 15+ years, she does ruqyah for her children, you can do it but its not recommended until ur stronger and can make sure the jinn doesnt come up and starts scaring them like another family member of mine did :D

      Beside sis, dua is the best and fastest way for any protection or healing.

      Have to go now, if anything still not clear just ask again. Take care

      Comment


        #18
        Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

        Originally posted by Moddi View Post
        Salam sis,

        Having knowledge and protecting urself is two different things. Memorising the quran is one thing and seeking protecting is another. All the raqis have to seek protection, if u listen to a raqi, u will hear that he utters alot of protection seeking hadith, ayat, duas. Because shaytaan is not like the human, humans can forgive and forget easier than shaytaan. Shaytaan is a very stubborn creature and hates to loose. As they hatred and stubborns can lead to an increased patience than we humans have. If lets say they cant do me harm, they will wait and wait for years, for decades, they will eventually continue on to the next generation, my children that is. As i have heard from a sheik tribes attacking a family due to something their granddad did. (which is something i feel happened to my own family)

        I might find that women do get more possessed than males, as it is easier for jinn to find an opening with them rather than man, allthough now adays im starting to feel like its easy for both genders. But the womens have a special weak where they are more vulnable.

        I actually didnt heard about Nourman Ali Khan but i did look it up. May allah guides him and strengthens his imaan. We are all humans, we have all done our misstakes in our life and this might be just another of his.

        Vibrations at various points? Are you refeering to hand shaking or foot? usually that tends to mean the jinni inside is trying to leave. If ur having pain, feeling of needles or numbness that is another thing. It could be many different thing such as the jinns location, the ayns location, the magic location. The first two usually tends to move. The evil eye can move from once place to another and i even believe the eye can reside outside of the body, in ur own house, in a specific room etc. i call it Ayn Mutanaqila.

        Protecting your children, different ways. I have found one hadith about where you can actually write quran and hang it on the child, only a newborn one but i dont suggest it due to increased fitna in these days about it. Rather recite ruqyah while ur children sleep, sitting in ur knees etc. Place ur hand on their head and recite a basic ruqyah and move ur hands over their entire body, like they do in airports when they see a muslim entering ;). Also make sure the children learns it by heart and to recite it everyday before they sleep instead of a good night story. Recite Al baqarah every 2-3 days inside their room. (i do not personally believe the recitation from tape will protect the house/room rather that it has to be read out personally from the human living there)

        Perform a bigger ruqyah once per week for the children where u gather them and u perform the ruqyah for them (unless ur possessed, then let someone else)

        My sister is possessed, have been for 15+ years, she does ruqyah for her children, you can do it but its not recommended until ur stronger and can make sure the jinn doesnt come up and starts scaring them like another family member of mine did :D

        Beside sis, dua is the best and fastest way for any protection or healing.

        Have to go now, if anything still not clear just ask again. Take care


        Thanks for the response. I do the adhkar daily alhamdulillah for protection and blow on my kids and family as well.

        The vibrating sensation moves to various locations eye, arm, leg. it's like a muscle fasciculation not shaking and it has increased with the ruqyah so I am hoping that it is a sign of weakness on the part of the affliction inshallah. I asked the lady that does ruqya on me what it was and she did not answer, they're weird like that...maybe there's a reason she didn't wallahu alam...maybe i shouldn't be asking anyway :)

        At this point in my life, i just want shifaa from Allah swt and protection for my family, but it would be nice to know what happens to cases like mine. Do possessed people ever get rid of their affliction? And are they more vulnerable to such attacks in the future? And regarding your sister, may allah swt alleviate her pain, does she distance herself from her kids? I heard that it is best to keep them distant to prevent these things from latching on to the kids. aoodhubillah. how should such a person dress at home? is it required to cover up even at home to protect your awrah from them?

        As for Br. Nouman, it's really shocking, because I've seen and met him quite a few times and this is just not believable. The guy never raises his eyes when females are around ... This is a person that has a revolutionary understanding of Quran and Arabic. He is responsible for making quran accessible to people like me...but now he's in the process of being systematically destroyed. They are trying to fire him from his own institute. Meanwhile a new drama is unfolding, Tariq Ramadan this time. The scholars are being discredited as we speak. Sad times we live in. I hope we don't live to see the dajjal himself.

        Comment


          #19
          Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

          Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
          Thanks for the response. I do the adhkar daily alhamdulillah for protection and blow on my kids and family as well.

          The vibrating sensation moves to various locations eye, arm, leg. it's like a muscle fasciculation not shaking and it has increased with the ruqyah so I am hoping that it is a sign of weakness on the part of the affliction inshallah. I asked the lady that does ruqya on me what it was and she did not answer, they're weird like that...maybe there's a reason she didn't wallahu alam...maybe i shouldn't be asking anyway :)

          At this point in my life, i just want shifaa from Allah swt and protection for my family, but it would be nice to know what happens to cases like mine. Do possessed people ever get rid of their affliction? And are they more vulnerable to such attacks in the future? And regarding your sister, may allah swt alleviate her pain, does she distance herself from her kids? I heard that it is best to keep them distant to prevent these things from latching on to the kids. aoodhubillah. how should such a person dress at home? is it required to cover up even at home to protect your awrah from them?

          As for Br. Nouman, it's really shocking, because I've seen and met him quite a few times and this is just not believable. The guy never raises his eyes when females are around ... This is a person that has a revolutionary understanding of Quran and Arabic. He is responsible for making quran accessible to people like me...but now he's in the process of being systematically destroyed. They are trying to fire him from his own institute. Meanwhile a new drama is unfolding, Tariq Ramadan this time. The scholars are being discredited as we speak. Sad times we live in. I hope we don't live to see the dajjal himself.
          Im more than honored to answer your question sister and may Allah accept your duas and cure you and protect you and your family from any evil.

          Regarding the vibrations, what i ment with vibration was that your whole hand/leg vibrates without you causing it urself. But it seems its not that and what your feeling is most likely the jinn or the evil eye. An effected one can feel their movement, as a muscle/vein or getting numb. The lady that does the ruqyah on you, if she cant or wont answer your questions then i recommend you seek someone else as its most obvious that her knownledge may not be strong. A real raqi (not saying shes fake) would answer those questions with pleasure especially as hes capable of knowing. Any raqi would ask you what you feel during the session and if shes not then shes doing basic ruqyah and your gonna need more advanced one. I will list a number of questions at the bottom for you aswell and not include them in the text so you can easily answer them. For a raqi, those answer you provide him helps him to fasten your situation to get well again and more or less to know what hes up against as there are different signs for different kind of jinn species. Some jinn species requires different readings, such as kings, sahir, afrit, marid, divers, walkers etc. Once a raqi can understand whom hes up then he focus on the specific ayat and repeats them which the jinn can not bear hearing and it will solve the case inshallah faster. And you should ask, alot to be honest. The better knownledge you have the stronger and wiser you get in the area and it will even help you in the future with alot of stuff. If you know how the shaytaan works and does (not just the ones we hear from quran or hadith) the faster you can discover them, the earlier the better! The longer a patient is being affected the harder it is to fix. In my case, +40 years :( Unfortunally the oldest being my mom and dad. If we had the knownledge that we had now, i would have understood the seizures my mom had 20 years ago which is the same during ruqyah :( A very ooooold shaytaan residing in her, stubborn and stupid.

          Yes, posssesed people do get rid of their affliction. Each case is different, most cases are actually easy to deal with. My case is not as its very complicated in every possible ways you can imagine. For a jinn to enter a body it means that the hijab is removed on that person, that the "door" is open for them. Once a person gets cured, the door remains open and has to be closed. It will get closed with continueing the ruqyah and dua. Keep in mind, a jinn cant enter the body unless it has an opening! Meaning, the person is affected by ayn or doing haram stuff. In many cases you can get cured and after a month you could get affected again, why? Mostly because during the time of ruqyah, the person attends alot of reading, zikr, duah and prayers in order to get healed. Once he/she believes hes cured, those actually starts decreasing and the person thinks hes all good. Im not sure if you heard about jinn catchers? In order to become a jinn catcher, you must have been possessed by a jinn and then got cured, your body is still open and by keeping it so the raqi can call the jinn inside of that persons body and fight him there along with the person who just got possessed. This is unfortunally a matter which starting to increase nowadays and what most people dont understand is that is more dangerous than they thought i was. Some person got stuck with the new jinn, some have been fooled and thought new jinns were coming whilst it was the same since start. There are some who are good at it, but being a jinn catcher it has its downsides as that person mostly have to dedicate his life for it. Alot of zikr and duah because hes creating alot of new enemies.
          to answer your question shortly, yes u could be more vulnerable in future if you suddenly stops reciting qurans like you used to.

          Imagine your soul being like a balloon and zikr/dua/quran is the air. The more you recite and practise the bigger that balloon gets and the harder it is for jinns to fight it, as they are kinda the same. With kufr and sihr etc they increase, the more bigger he is the longer it takes for the raqi to fight him. As the quran acts like a needle for the jinn, it removes their air, basically makes them melt and decrease in size. And for the patient to have a big ballon it makes it easier for the raqi aswell since the patient is actually the one who makes it uncomfortable for the jinn to reside inside as the balloon increases and there is no more room for him inside the vessel/body.

          About my sister, no she does not, she did for a while. At the beginning she did. But that is because the shaytaan doesnt like her kids, they hated them and gave her ideas/thought and picture to hurt her children and alot of threats against them but again, we believe in Allah and that nothing happen unless Allah whilst it to. Allah is our protector so do not fear them and just ignore their thoughts or fear about your children. Allah will protect them. A child may fall and hurt himself, the first thought u will recieve "ha, see what we did there? We told you this would happen" Keep in mind, a child will always fall and hurt himself, im 27 years old and i fall walking on ice, does not mean it was the jinn :embar: They like to take credit for all the bad stuff that happens.

          It can not latch over to your kids, if a sihr is done to you, its done specifically for you, meaning your Name is written on that piece of paper, cloth or what ever they use and not ur children. Unless its done for the entire family where they write their names. A jinn mostly follow orders and dont care much about others unless its a war against the entire family etc (harder cases) Always let the kids and husband recite Al Qursi to protect themself and rather let them be in wudoh state so the jinn doesnt temporarily jumps over to them (if they are open) which is kinda rare.

          I have a strong feeling and wa allahu yalam right that The evil eye can jump over to the children as i have a very strong believe and i was reciting about this in my family which gave a very good affect on them where i had to stop after 30 sec due to screams being extremly too loud. (have to think about the patient aswell) In my case, the evil eye came from the mother splitting and increasing inside the children. in arabic its "okidat minha al a3yon" sorry if it sounds wrong im not excellent at typing how it sounds. Basically its reefering to The evil eye splitting and becoming more eyes. what i believe in it could be a birth thingy aswell, the evil eye affects the child whilst inside the stomach, again wa Allahu yalam. (i have a problem to read much about the evil eye as the patient doesnt stand to hear a word about it) the patient needs to rest after 2 min of reciting about the evil eye. The evil eye works as a protection for the jinn aswell, hurt that one and they will most likely have to leave the body as it becomes unpleasent and the quran affects them much easier.

          How should a person dress at home. This is something we usually never think about but which actually is important, excellent question sis. You do not have to dress as ur dressed outside but when ever you enter to take a bath or change cloth, say bismallah and the azkar for it. Keep in mind Bismallah is a very strong word (i use it alot in ruqyah). For a female human, mostly a male jinn enters and for male human, a female one. A jinn inside the body will only see what the human can see, through the eyes. So a tip, close your eyes and dont look at your private areas as it might increase the chance to get a jinn lover, alot of them enters due to blackmagic and once its cured, they fall in love with the human. Most of them are willing to die rather than leave. Use bismillah for anything you do sister, its a great tip. For drinking, eating, entering a room/house, opening a fridge, taking money or giving someone money or anything someone gives you. I use it when doing ruqya, "bismillah tobtal kollo ayn asabat al jasad" "bismillah yohtarak kollo jinn fil jasad" etc (its very affective, they hate it.

          Remember your house is your shelter/protection. Its yours and not theirs. Keep it in a good state (clean) and a place where Angels can enter, a place where they can not be able to reside/hide in. If you do get the feeling that a specific place/room feels weird, have quran audi recited and do personal recitation inside that room as they hide in that room. (my sis has a room like that) And most important, your bedrom sis, that area is the most attracted area for them to reside. (where you spend most of ur time being weak, due to sleeping)


          About Nouman, he is still a human, hes also a victim for errors as we all are. It could be true and it could be false. You should never trust anyone just because of their title or anything like that. Unfortunally i was fooled by a sheik/imam, married his daughter, divorced her after 4 month, been lied to about alot of stuff. Also another thing, my enemies would have crushed her within seconds hehe. Allhamdulla its done and i dont regret it at all and i have done everything right from my side, i know i will even get hasaanath for that period of time and how i dealt with it. Paid them their money (alot) even though according to islam i could get out of it easily as it was their fault. I have hard time thrusting a sheik after that, i have no hatred towards them but i know that even they can do wrong.

          I have now answered all your questions, now to mine:

          1. When Ruqyah is being recited, do tears fall down without you doing it on purpose?
          2. The vibration on ur eye, arm and leg, which side of the body is it? Left or right half?
          3. What kind of ruqyah (ayat is lady raqi reciting) and for how long?
          4. How did you find out you afflicted and when
          5. Do you hear anything inside your head? Could either be in ur own voice or theirs, could even be a converstation of same voice against eachother
          6. Do you work, have worked or study? When was the time you did any of those?
          7. Are you a house wife? Receiving alot of guests? Do you have your house clean all the time? (do guests notice the house clean everytime?)
          8. Is your husband affected? (males could take longer time to unveil themselves and in more denial than womens, more proud i guess)
          9. Does anyone you know of work with talismans, have u recieved anything for protection, pregnancy etc?
          10. Any specific area which numbs alot? In ruqyah sessions and without? (feets, mouth, nose, arm etc)
          11. Hairloss or weakness in hairgrowth?
          12. Do you get dizzy when being read upon? (during ruqyah session)


          Lets start with those, if you dont want to answer them its totally fine, i will not persue you to it. And if you wish to answer them in private mail then do so. I will get back to you after you answer them to give you some better advice which you can use, mainly recite or give to the lady doing ruqyah on you.

          Now please if you have more questions, say them and i will inshallah get back to you as soon as i can.

          May Allah protect you
          Salam alaikum

          Comment


            #20
            Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

            Originally posted by Moddi View Post
            Im more than honored to answer your question sister and may Allah accept your duas and cure you and protect you and your family from any evil.

            Regarding the vibrations, what i ment with vibration was that your whole hand/leg vibrates without you causing it urself. But it seems its not that and what your feeling is most likely the jinn or the evil eye. An effected one can feel their movement, as a muscle/vein or getting numb. The lady that does the ruqyah on you, if she cant or wont answer your questions then i recommend you seek someone else as its most obvious that her knownledge may not be strong. A real raqi (not saying shes fake) would answer those questions with pleasure especially as hes capable of knowing. Any raqi would ask you what you feel during the session and if shes not then shes doing basic ruqyah and your gonna need more advanced one. I will list a number of questions at the bottom for you aswell and not include them in the text so you can easily answer them. For a raqi, those answer you provide him helps him to fasten your situation to get well again and more or less to know what hes up against as there are different signs for different kind of jinn species. Some jinn species requires different readings, such as kings, sahir, afrit, marid, divers, walkers etc. Once a raqi can understand whom hes up then he focus on the specific ayat and repeats them which the jinn can not bear hearing and it will solve the case inshallah faster. And you should ask, alot to be honest. The better knownledge you have the stronger and wiser you get in the area and it will even help you in the future with alot of stuff. If you know how the shaytaan works and does (not just the ones we hear from quran or hadith) the faster you can discover them, the earlier the better! The longer a patient is being affected the harder it is to fix. In my case, +40 years :( Unfortunally the oldest being my mom and dad. If we had the knownledge that we had now, i would have understood the seizures my mom had 20 years ago which is the same during ruqyah :( A very ooooold shaytaan residing in her, stubborn and stupid.

            Yes, posssesed people do get rid of their affliction. Each case is different, most cases are actually easy to deal with. My case is not as its very complicated in every possible ways you can imagine. For a jinn to enter a body it means that the hijab is removed on that person, that the "door" is open for them. Once a person gets cured, the door remains open and has to be closed. It will get closed with continueing the ruqyah and dua. Keep in mind, a jinn cant enter the body unless it has an opening! Meaning, the person is affected by ayn or doing haram stuff. In many cases you can get cured and after a month you could get affected again, why? Mostly because during the time of ruqyah, the person attends alot of reading, zikr, duah and prayers in order to get healed. Once he/she believes hes cured, those actually starts decreasing and the person thinks hes all good. Im not sure if you heard about jinn catchers? In order to become a jinn catcher, you must have been possessed by a jinn and then got cured, your body is still open and by keeping it so the raqi can call the jinn inside of that persons body and fight him there along with the person who just got possessed. This is unfortunally a matter which starting to increase nowadays and what most people dont understand is that is more dangerous than they thought i was. Some person got stuck with the new jinn, some have been fooled and thought new jinns were coming whilst it was the same since start. There are some who are good at it, but being a jinn catcher it has its downsides as that person mostly have to dedicate his life for it. Alot of zikr and duah because hes creating alot of new enemies.
            to answer your question shortly, yes u could be more vulnerable in future if you suddenly stops reciting qurans like you used to.

            Imagine your soul being like a balloon and zikr/dua/quran is the air. The more you recite and practise the bigger that balloon gets and the harder it is for jinns to fight it, as they are kinda the same. With kufr and sihr etc they increase, the more bigger he is the longer it takes for the raqi to fight him. As the quran acts like a needle for the jinn, it removes their air, basically makes them melt and decrease in size. And for the patient to have a big ballon it makes it easier for the raqi aswell since the patient is actually the one who makes it uncomfortable for the jinn to reside inside as the balloon increases and there is no more room for him inside the vessel/body.

            About my sister, no she does not, she did for a while. At the beginning she did. But that is because the shaytaan doesnt like her kids, they hated them and gave her ideas/thought and picture to hurt her children and alot of threats against them but again, we believe in Allah and that nothing happen unless Allah whilst it to. Allah is our protector so do not fear them and just ignore their thoughts or fear about your children. Allah will protect them. A child may fall and hurt himself, the first thought u will recieve "ha, see what we did there? We told you this would happen" Keep in mind, a child will always fall and hurt himself, im 27 years old and i fall walking on ice, does not mean it was the jinn :embar: They like to take credit for all the bad stuff that happens.

            It can not latch over to your kids, if a sihr is done to you, its done specifically for you, meaning your Name is written on that piece of paper, cloth or what ever they use and not ur children. Unless its done for the entire family where they write their names. A jinn mostly follow orders and dont care much about others unless its a war against the entire family etc (harder cases) Always let the kids and husband recite Al Qursi to protect themself and rather let them be in wudoh state so the jinn doesnt temporarily jumps over to them (if they are open) which is kinda rare.

            I have a strong feeling and wa allahu yalam right that The evil eye can jump over to the children as i have a very strong believe and i was reciting about this in my family which gave a very good affect on them where i had to stop after 30 sec due to screams being extremly too loud. (have to think about the patient aswell) In my case, the evil eye came from the mother splitting and increasing inside the children. in arabic its "okidat minha al a3yon" sorry if it sounds wrong im not excellent at typing how it sounds. Basically its reefering to The evil eye splitting and becoming more eyes. what i believe in it could be a birth thingy aswell, the evil eye affects the child whilst inside the stomach, again wa Allahu yalam. (i have a problem to read much about the evil eye as the patient doesnt stand to hear a word about it) the patient needs to rest after 2 min of reciting about the evil eye. The evil eye works as a protection for the jinn aswell, hurt that one and they will most likely have to leave the body as it becomes unpleasent and the quran affects them much easier.

            How should a person dress at home. This is something we usually never think about but which actually is important, excellent question sis. You do not have to dress as ur dressed outside but when ever you enter to take a bath or change cloth, say bismallah and the azkar for it. Keep in mind Bismallah is a very strong word (i use it alot in ruqyah). For a female human, mostly a male jinn enters and for male human, a female one. A jinn inside the body will only see what the human can see, through the eyes. So a tip, close your eyes and dont look at your private areas as it might increase the chance to get a jinn lover, alot of them enters due to blackmagic and once its cured, they fall in love with the human. Most of them are willing to die rather than leave. Use bismillah for anything you do sister, its a great tip. For drinking, eating, entering a room/house, opening a fridge, taking money or giving someone money or anything someone gives you. I use it when doing ruqya, "bismillah tobtal kollo ayn asabat al jasad" "bismillah yohtarak kollo jinn fil jasad" etc (its very affective, they hate it.

            Remember your house is your shelter/protection. Its yours and not theirs. Keep it in a good state (clean) and a place where Angels can enter, a place where they can not be able to reside/hide in. If you do get the feeling that a specific place/room feels weird, have quran audi recited and do personal recitation inside that room as they hide in that room. (my sis has a room like that) And most important, your bedrom sis, that area is the most attracted area for them to reside. (where you spend most of ur time being weak, due to sleeping)


            About Nouman, he is still a human, hes also a victim for errors as we all are. It could be true and it could be false. You should never trust anyone just because of their title or anything like that. Unfortunally i was fooled by a sheik/imam, married his daughter, divorced her after 4 month, been lied to about alot of stuff. Also another thing, my enemies would have crushed her within seconds hehe. Allhamdulla its done and i dont regret it at all and i have done everything right from my side, i know i will even get hasaanath for that period of time and how i dealt with it. Paid them their money (alot) even though according to islam i could get out of it easily as it was their fault. I have hard time thrusting a sheik after that, i have no hatred towards them but i know that even they can do wrong.

            I have now answered all your questions, now to mine:

            1. When Ruqyah is being recited, do tears fall down without you doing it on purpose?
            2. The vibration on ur eye, arm and leg, which side of the body is it? Left or right half?
            3. What kind of ruqyah (ayat is lady raqi reciting) and for how long?
            4. How did you find out you afflicted and when
            5. Do you hear anything inside your head? Could either be in ur own voice or theirs, could even be a converstation of same voice against eachother
            6. Do you work, have worked or study? When was the time you did any of those?
            7. Are you a house wife? Receiving alot of guests? Do you have your house clean all the time? (do guests notice the house clean everytime?)
            8. Is your husband affected? (males could take longer time to unveil themselves and in more denial than womens, more proud i guess)
            9. Does anyone you know of work with talismans, have u recieved anything for protection, pregnancy etc?
            10. Any specific area which numbs alot? In ruqyah sessions and without? (feets, mouth, nose, arm etc)
            11. Hairloss or weakness in hairgrowth?
            12. Do you get dizzy when being read upon? (during ruqyah session)


            Lets start with those, if you dont want to answer them its totally fine, i will not persue you to it. And if you wish to answer them in private mail then do so. I will get back to you after you answer them to give you some better advice which you can use, mainly recite or give to the lady doing ruqyah on you.

            Now please if you have more questions, say them and i will inshallah get back to you as soon as i can.

            May Allah protect you
            Salam alaikum
            ASAK Br.

            I pm'd you with the answers. If you get a chance please look through it and give me some advice.

            JZK

            Comment


              #21
              Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

              No.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

              You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
                ASAK Br.

                I pm'd you with the answers. If you get a chance please look through it and give me some advice.

                JZK
                Wa Alaikum wa salam,

                I did not recieve any pm from you at all. Weird.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                  Originally posted by Moddi View Post
                  Wa Alaikum wa salam,

                  I did not recieve any pm from you at all. Weird.
                  i know that's weird. i sent it and it asked for recaptcha. anyways i did it again so check your mailbox. jzk

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                    Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
                    i know that's weird. i sent it and it asked for recaptcha. anyways i did it again so check your mailbox. jzk
                    Assalamu Alaikum sis,

                    I have recieved your pm, read it and i will answer you inshallah in 2-3 hours.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                      Almost on a weekly basis
                      And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                        Originally posted by european muslim View Post
                        Almost on a weekly basis
                        The same one or different ones each time? Share an experience if you feel comfortable, without any privacy breach of course.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                          Different people
                          When I read ruqya over people.
                          And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                          Comment


                            #28
                            AW: Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            :salams:

                            have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                            :jkk:
                            Originally posted by Moddi View Post
                            I have seen many possesed person in real life, treating them, talked to jinn, shaytan, sahir, got threatened, screamed at and joked with and i live alone

                            Before I decided to be a muslim I went to a lady who was "muslim" and would "cure" people.She told me they dont answer me about you.And was so tired she just laid down.I take this opportunity to ask you [MENTION=145857]Moddi[/MENTION] , as you seem an expert on this. What does it mean that she was burping and groaning the whole time? She was also licking her finger and putting it on my forehead.And she told me to leave a cloth and to take it the next day.When I took it she told me to wash it and pour the water somewhere.Where I poured the water a very ugly plant grew and then i dont remembered what happened to it.What does it mean?..:)

                            oh yeah and she was also like shaking her head like someone was punching her
                            ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                            ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                            ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                            ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                              Originally posted by european muslim View Post
                              Different people
                              When I read ruqya over people.

                              How is the success rate with family possession? i mean multiple people in a family affected.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: have you ever seen a possessed person in real life?

                                Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
                                How is the success rate with family possession? i mean multiple people in a family affected.
                                Salam Neemhakeem, sorry i will answer your pm tonight.

                                The success rate is unknown and should always be told the same. The success rate depends on Allah, then the person/family and how they act/do then last it depends on the shaytaan.

                                1. We can never get cured unless Allah whilst it.
                                2. We can get cured if we seek the cure (ruqyah, prayers, duas, zikr, avoiding sihr etc


                                Also it gets harder if the shayteen is of high rank with alot of followers. (nothing is hard for Allah)

                                You can never cure a whole family if the family does not wants to perform ruqyah. You can make duas for them but u cant force a person to pray or do zikr unless he wants it. The more the family sticks together, the easier it gets to overcome as the pressure on the jinns will increase rather than decrease.

                                Any afflicted person of mass, jinn possessions or evil eye must have patience. Allah will never forget anyone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X