Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Night at Forest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Night at Forest

    Assalamu alaykum brother and sisters, i live in a house in forest or can say woods and at nights i go out for smoking alone while everyone sleeps, its completly dark and tree“s infront should i be worried from jinns? I think of it all the time when i go out like im not safe not that im scared im just worried that might get involved in something and no one cant see me i recite ever day and night ayatul kursi and sur nas / falek

    #2
    Re: Night at Forest

    Ppl will roastyou for the cause you go outside for, edit while you can
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Night at Forest

      Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Ppl will roastyou for the cause you go outside for, edit while you can
      Well if you meant about smoking i know it might be haram but its something that im trying to stop and inshallah soon will do, and i say what i want only allah can judge me.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Night at Forest

        Originally posted by Arijan View Post
        Well if you meant about smoking i know it might be haram but its something that im trying to stop and inshallah soon will do, and i say what i want only allah can judge me.
        Okay bro
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Night at Forest

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Okay bro
          thanks anyway sis

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Night at Forest

            :wswrwb:

            Can you switch to e-cigs? A lot of people have managed to stop by switching to these. I don't know if they're any better for you but I'm thinking fruity inhaler is better than tobacco.

            May Allah (swt) make it easy for you. Ameen

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Night at Forest

              Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
              :wswrwb:

              Can you switch to e-cigs? A lot of people have managed to stop by switching to these. I don't know if they're any better for you but I'm thinking fruity inhaler is better than tobacco.

              May Allah (swt) make it easy for you. Ameen
              I tried but didnt work for me just gave me headache, ameen inshallah thank you

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Night at Forest

                Salam alaikum

                I would advise you not to get into the habit of this for a couple reasons.

                1.the shayiteen spread out at night,this is "their" time to be active just as the daytime is our time to be active. You are a lot more likely to meet a nasty jinn after sundown than during the day.

                Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
                Allah's Messenger (sallahu alahi wasalam) said, "When night falls (or it is evening), keep your children close to you for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night elapses, you can let them free. Close the doors and mention the Name of Allah, for Satan does not open a closed door."

                2.Shayiteen are attracted to people who sin. your smoking is a sin.

                3.Shayiteen are attracted to foul smelling things. Dung,urine,rotting food,cigarette smoke etc. so you are actually attracting them to you by doing this. Nice smells attract the angels and foul ones at
                jinn as a general rule.

                4.shayiteen like to live where people do not,the forest is not occupied by people during the night so the shayiteen like to be there. It's common in Many culture around the world not to go into wooded areas,thick forest or jungle after sundown due to "evil spirits" or whatever that culture calls jinn being out and about at night.

                some points to think about.
                This is habit issetting yourself for disaster as it's just a matter of time before one of those jinn decides to attack you as your making yourself an easy and available target.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Night at Forest

                  Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                  Salam alaikum

                  I would advise you not to get into the habit of this for a couple reasons.

                  1.the shayiteen spread out at night,this is "their" time to be active just as the daytime is our time to be active. You are a lot more likely to meet a nasty jinn after sundown than during the day.

                  Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
                  Allah's Messenger (sallahu alahi wasalam) said, "When night falls (or it is evening), keep your children close to you for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night elapses, you can let them free. Close the doors and mention the Name of Allah, for Satan does not open a closed door."

                  2.Shayiteen are attracted to people who sin. your smoking is a sin.

                  3.Shayiteen are attracted to foul smelling things. Dung,urine,rotting food,cigarette smoke etc. so you are actually attracting them to you by doing this. Nice smells attract the angels and foul ones at
                  jinn as a general rule.

                  4.shayiteen like to live where people do not,the forest is not occupied by people during the night so the shayiteen like to be there. It's common in Many culture around the world not to go into wooded areas,thick forest or jungle after sundown due to "evil spirits" or whatever that culture calls jinn being out and about at night.

                  some points to think about.
                  This is habit issetting yourself for disaster as it's just a matter of time before one of those jinn decides to attack you as your making yourself an easy and available target.
                  I really needed this answer, thanks a lot brother. I will be much more careful from now on

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Night at Forest

                    please increase in your protective adkhar for awhile as you have been putting yourself out there and advertising yourself to them so it is possible that one has taken notice of you.

                    Jinn can often times wait for an opportunity to strike and some are very patient in this. They have longer lifespans than us so experience time differently so may not attack at the first chance as they feel no urgency due to their longer lifespans.

                    I firmly believe that tobacco is one of the drugs that shaman used in N.America to call the shayiteen and to make contact with them like peyote,datura and mushrooms.

                    Looking at native culture and how they interacted with jinns gives us some clues as to how to avoid and also fight them. Shaman/witch doctors used several major methods to contact the jinn. these methods are common to europe,africa,north and south america,asia,australia,oceania etc.

                    1.drumming/music
                    2.dancing
                    3.isolation/deprivation
                    4.alkaloid drugs,usually hallucinogens
                    5.cross dressing/homosexuality
                    6.physical mutilation/tattoos
                    7.killing/sacrificing (for other than Allah ie the jinn)including cannabalism

                    Many native/aboriginal belief systems are totally devoid of tawheed and are are almost entirely based on seeking help from jinns and magic/sihr
                    as you can see all of the above are forbidden in Islam and for good reason. It's really only the abrahamic religions that forbid some or or all of these things(religions that were originally based on tawheed)
                    you can look at cultures anywhere in the world that are based on sihr and find these things as they work and are effective at calling jinn.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Night at Forest

                      Originally posted by Arijan View Post
                      Assalamu alaykum brother and sisters, i live in a house in forest or can say woods and at nights i go out for smoking alone while everyone sleeps, its completly dark and tree“s infront should i be worried from jinns? I think of it all the time when i go out like im not safe not that im scared im just worried that might get involved in something and no one cant see me i recite ever day and night ayatul kursi and sur nas / falek
                      I would be more worried about bears.
                      And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Night at Forest

                        Originally posted by european muslim View Post
                        I would be more worried about bears.
                        But more seriously, read your adhkaar before going onto secluded places.
                        Also try quitting smoking as it is bad for your health.
                        And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Night at Forest

                          i think the jinn need a lighting source aswell.

                          i dont think they have night vision like cats
                          "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                          me - 2017

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Night at Forest

                            Originally posted by magok View Post
                            i think the jinn need a lighting source aswell.

                            i dont think they have night vision like cats
                            Unless you step on one.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Night at Forest

                              Originally posted by Arijan View Post
                              Assalamu alaykum brother and sisters, i live in a house in forest or can say woods and at nights i go out for smoking alone while everyone sleeps, its completly dark and tree“s infront should i be worried from jinns? I think of it all the time when i go out like im not safe not that im scared im just worried that might get involved in something and no one cant see me i recite ever day and night ayatul kursi and sur nas / falek
                              OK so you want to go outside to sin, and you are making du'a seeking protection from Allah...
                              FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

                              www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X