Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Possible Ruqya Needed, also some advice

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
    Sounds like you have some experience in the matter.
    Are you a raqi?
    yes I do have experience but I'm only a raqi for myself.
    My grandmother(May Allah awj cures her) was a sahir.

Comment

Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
      I was thinking the same thing subhan allah. but the fact that this sister is going to keep in touch with her without the pressure for now will inshallah make things better. and you said it right, it's not her but the thing that's possessing her. These things get hurt and are possessive when the human has someone specially a muslim that sincerely cares about them. It tries to hurt them, isolate them and make them feel there is no one there for them. Unfortunately, most people don't understand that.

I recently saw a sister who was a very severe case of possession and the way she was behaving with her mother or sister was appalling. but amazingly her family was supportive. and i could see that she was struggling to control herself, the thing manifested itself in front of the raqi and was afraid of it. Subhanallah. With Allah's help a person can definitely beat these afflictions.
      It is not clear yet if she is posessed by a jinn or not.
      This can only become clear through ruqya.
      A person can become tired lazy without apparent reason and seclude him or herself also because of the evil eye.
      And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
        yes I do have experience but I'm only a raqi for myself.
        My grandmother(May Allah awj cures her) was a sahir.
        Masha Allah and may Allah protect us from the sahara and their evil works.
        May she repent and receive forgiveness.
        And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

It is not clear yet if she is posessed by a jinn or not.
          This can only become clear through ruqya.
          A person can become tired lazy without apparent reason and seclude him or herself also because of the evil eye.
          That's true. Allah swt knows best.

Comment

Masha Allah and may Allah protect us from the sahara and their evil works.
            May she repent and receive forgiveness.
            Ameen

I doubt that,She died over a decade ago,she's definitely going to the fire down below.
            She practiced that filth for at least 60 years so she deserves what she gets,
            It caused serious problems for everyone in my family and others.

Evil eye can cause jinn possession.jinn possession is more common than many people think.

Comment

Ameen

I doubt that,She died over a decade ago,she's definitely going to the fire down below.
              She practiced that filth for at least 60 years so she deserves what she gets,
              It caused serious problems for everyone in my family and others.

Evil eye can cause jinn possession.jinn possession is more common than many people think.
              Ok i thought she was still alive because you said "was"
              In that case Allah is severe in punishment.

And i agree that evil eye can result in jinn posession.
              It is indeed more common than most people would think.

Comment

It's common in jinn possession to isolate oneself as the jinn doesn't want the person to receive any help and Islam is a community based religion.
                Her being angry as you said is not her,it's the jinn effecting her. When someone is constantly angry other people don't want to be around them so further isolates them.
                So what would be the best advice for me? She refuses and finds it even hard to listen to Ruqyah, she says she doesn't trust anyone and wants to find something to do to be happy without anyone.

Comment

Update: She is willing to listen to Ruqyah tomorrow, she messaged me saying if it was okay we do it tomorrow as she is busy tonight. Off course I said in sha Allah tomorrow. Just please keep her in your dua'a that Allah can cure her.

At the moment she doesn't trust anyone and she keeps dreaming people are trying to harm/kill her.

Comment

Originally posted by seekingadvice12 View Post
                    Update: She is willing to listen to Ruqyah tomorrow, she messaged me saying if it was okay we do it tomorrow as she is busy tonight. Off course I said in sha Allah tomorrow. Just please keep her in your dua'a that Allah can cure her.

At the moment she doesn't trust anyone and she keeps dreaming people are trying to harm/kill her.
                    Glad that she has decided to listen to Ruqya. I don't know if she needs Ruqya or not, but it shows that she is willing to at least try

Having someone live closer will help, if she has immediate need for someone to be there for her, or she needs to move out of toxic environment

InshaAllah she will find healing /cure
                    Narrated Humaid: I heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan delivering a sermon. He said, "I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "If Allah wants to do a favor to somebody, He bestows on him, the gift of understanding the Qur'an and Sunna. I am but a distributor, and Allah is the Giver. The state of this nation will remain good till the Hour is established, or till Allah's Order comes." Sahih al-Bukhari

Comment

Originally posted by islamlife00 View Post
                      Glad that she has decided to listen to Ruqya. I don't know if she needs Ruqya or not, but it shows that she is willing to at least try

Having someone live closer will help, if she has immediate need for someone to be there for her, or she needs to move out of toxic environment

InshaAllah she will find healing /cure
                      Yes alhamdulillah but I have a feeling when it comes down to the time of listening there will be anger and she will try to make excuses like she has done yesterday.

Unfortunately, that is the problem, she doesn't live in a Muslim community and there is no one I know personally who can help her when/if she needs. However at the moment she just feels like being alone is the best thing and she will find something to do to be happy. That something doesn't really sound good to me as it could be anything (potentially haraam) but I hope I am wrong in sha Allah

She doesn't even trust me for some reason, she says she can't trust anyone.

She still says words like "in sha Allah " so she does seem to have faith however the dislike to listen to Qur'an is a major sign of her sickness. I honestly do blame myself as I was harsh sometimes whenever she listened to music or when she posted her picture on Facebook. I regret my strictness and I wish I could take it back as she must of felt like I was hating on her ontop of her family. I have apologised to her many times and she does say she is not angry at me and that I haven't done anything wrong. But for her to feel the way she does about me says otherwise.

May Allah cure her and bring her back to his path (Ameen)

We will see tomorrow if she goes through listening with an open heart

Comment

Yes alhamdulillah but I have a feeling when it comes down to the time of listening there will be anger and she will try to make excuses like she has done yesterday.

Unfortunately, that is the problem, she doesn't live in a Muslim community and there is no one I know personally who can help her when/if she needs. However at the moment she just feels like being alone is the best thing and she will find something to do to be happy. That something doesn't really sound good to me as it could be anything (potentially haraam) but I hope I am wrong in sha Allah

She still says words like "in sha Allah " so she does seem to have faith however the dislike to listen to Qur'an is a major sign of her sickness. I honestly do blame myself as I was harsh sometimes whenever she listened to music or when she posted her picture on Facebook. I regret my strictness and I wish I could take it back as she must of felt like I was hating on her ontop of her family. I have apologised to her many times and she does say she is not angry at me and that I haven't done anything wrong. But for her to feel the way she does about me says otherwise.

Alhamdulillah that she is agreeing to ruqyah.

You should expect her to make excuses not to though and to become angry but remember that this is tjust he shayiteen and not her.

If she does have a jinn in her it will fight back and use all kinds of tricks to get her to stop. She will feel worse before she feels better.

Mistrust,suspicion and paranoia for no reason are all signs a jinn is at work,again these are classic tactics to isolate the victim.

Encourage her to stay regular with prayers,try to be positve with her and remember that to count all the small victories and not discourage if she slips up or has a bad day.

May Allah awj reward you for kindness,caring, patience and love of your sister.ameen. People like you are very rare

Comment

Ameen to your dua. Also for those in the same situation, May Allah cure them, guide them back to His path and keep their faith firm in it.

The Quran itself is healing and guidance. If she doesn't like listening to the Quran, sounds she does need ruqya.

You have been a very good friend for her. May Allah reward you and protect you.
                          Narrated Humaid: I heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan delivering a sermon. He said, "I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "If Allah wants to do a favor to somebody, He bestows on him, the gift of understanding the Qur'an and Sunna. I am but a distributor, and Allah is the Giver. The state of this nation will remain good till the Hour is established, or till Allah's Order comes." Sahih al-Bukhari

Comment

Alhamdulillah that she is agreeing to ruqyah.

You should expect her to make excuses not to though and to become angry but remember that this is tjust he shayiteen and not her.

If she does have a jinn in her it will fight back and use all kinds of tricks to get her to stop. She will feel worse before she feels better.

Mistrust,suspicion and paranoia for no reason are all signs a jinn is at work,again these are classic tactics to isolate the victim.

Encourage her to stay regular with prayers,try to be positve with her and remember that to count all the small victories and not discourage if she slips up or has a bad day.

May Allah awj reward you for kindness,caring, patience and love of your sister.ameen. People like you are very rare
                            Ameen, very kind of you to say, she is worth all the effort alhamdulillah.

Right she did listen to at least 5 minutes worth of ruqyah. I asked her about her feelings and she said "she felt bored" whilst listening, I then did ask her about if she still believes in Allah and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him), she said yes and that she believes in everything she used to believe in, alhamdulillah

I did suggest if I could send her an MP3 of ruqyah so whenever she is free she can listen, but she told me not to bother.

So what do I do now? Ask her if we can listen again for 5 minutes? Or just leave her to it which If I do, I know she wouldn't try to do anything Islamic cause of her environment etc.

May Allah bless you all for your help and advice.

Comment

Alhamdulillah,5 minutes may not seem like much but it's a start and we should be thankful for any success or victories we see even if they seem small to us.
                              Be patient but gently persistent. You know her and her situation better than anyone here so only you can judge how much to push and when to ease off.

Let her know that you still support her and you are there to listen to any issues she is facing,try to get her to open up about her problems and be supportive. Having someone to talk to will be of great benefit as she is alone and isolated so having a friend to talk to is good.

Encourage her to make Dua and to open a conversation with Allah awj even if it's an informal one when she is alone.

If are able to can send her an MP3 please then do so as it is a gift that shows you care.

Comment

Alhamdulillah,5 minutes may not seem like much but it's a start and we should be thankful for any success or victories we see even if they seem small to us.
                                Be patient but gently persistent. You know her and her situation better than anyone here so only you can judge how much to push and when to ease off.

Let her know that you still support her and you are there to listen to any issues she is facing,try to get her to open up about her problems and be supportive. Having someone to talk to will be of great benefit as she is alone and isolated so having a friend to talk to is good.

Encourage her to make Dua and to open a conversation with Allah awj even if it's an informal one when she is alone.

If are able to can send her an MP3 please then do so as it is a gift that shows you care.
                                Alhamdulillah yes, I just don't know what to think when she said she felt bored whilst listening to the recitation as obviously that's not normal

I have told her many times, I am there to support her anytime of the day, she can talk to me about anything (good or bad), I said she is still a great person with a great heart, all encouraging words etc etc.

But she just then says "I am better of alone and I don't need anyone and that she won't change her mind about it"

And she told me yesterday that she is looking forward to christmas and that she doesn't believe in it but shes looking forward to the lights/decorations and presents (now what can I say to that), which is why I then asked her if she still believed in Allah and alhamdulillah she said yes.

I did ask her about the MP3, she said not to bother, so do I still just send it or leave it for now? She just keeps having mixed feelings and I think she's fighting her soul at the moment and I can only pray Allah guides her back to him

Comment

Working...
                                X