Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burning the Siher even if you do not know wher it is.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by european muslim View Post
    Assalamu aleikum. Brother Abu Abdullaah, you seem to be obsessed by Abo mohammed. I feel you are in a way obstructing people from benefitting from the experience he has gained performing ruqya. So far the only advice i have seen him giving is reciting the quran. In ruqya we all know Allah is the one who cures. The ruqya is but a sabaab Different asbaab can be tried on the path to attaining shifaa from Allah. As long as there is no shirk involved ruqya is allowed. I strongly advise you to look for a raqi in your area and request that you may witness a ruqya. Hopefully you will gain some insight, and maybe you will be more empathic to people who suffer from these type of ailments and the brave brothers and sisters who try to help them. May Allah guide us to the truth and soften our hearts to our fellow muslims.
    Cool story bro, but I'm really not interested in your feelings or anything else unrelated to my query.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

      Cool story bro, but I'm really not interested in your feelings or anything else unrelated to my query.
      Troll / moderator
      And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by european muslim View Post

        Troll / moderator
        Yes, because asking about something that seems a little strange is trolling.

        I'm starting to believe that maybe you guys are not doing this on purpose... that you really are this ignorant of basic discourse.

        Comment


        • #49
          Assalamo alaikum this is a good book on Ruqya the chapter on exorcism is quite beneficial. http://kalamullah.com/Books/Ibn%20Ta...the%20Jinn.pdf
          Its by ibn taymiyyah r.a . . It can help one formulate an opinion as to what type of Ruqya one should do . I have my opinions about this matter but don't really have the mental fortitude to argue .

          Comment


          • #50

            Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

            Wrong. Ruqyah is a cure, not an 'ibadah, even if it uses the Qur'an.

            Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
            Some of the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) came across a tribe amongst the tribes of the Arabs, and that tribe did not entertain them. While they were in that state, the chief of that tribe was bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion). They said, (to the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) ), "Have you got any medicine with you or anybody who can treat with Ruqya?" The Prophet's companions said, "You refuse to entertain us, so we will not treat (your chief) unless you pay us for it." So they agreed to pay them a flock of sheep. One of them (the Prophet's companions) started reciting Surat-al-Fatiha and gathering his saliva and spitting it (at the snake-bite). The patient got cured and his people presented the sheep to them, but they said, "We will not take it unless we ask the Prophet (whether it is lawful)." When they asked him, he smiled and said, "How do you know that Surat-al-Fatiha is a Ruqya? Take it (flock of sheep) and assign a share for me."

            It is clear the companion wasn't informed of the ability to do ruqyah with Fatiha.
            The matter of ruqya is not pertaining to one Hadith, so I advice you to fear allah, and do not speak without knowledge.

            The issue is with prescribing reading certain surahs, reading them a numbers of times, and anything which is not from the sunnah.


            Moddi Akhi it sounds to me like you are using magic or seeking assistance of jin to seek help. This is forbidden in islam, and you must stop this and repent immediately. The prophet pbuh gave us the cure, and ruqya is the only way. You must be patient, and make sure you are seeking help from the correct raqis.

            You may find a solution in an medicine, which was not prescribed within the sunnah, but, trust me, it is temporary, and your illness will probably come back much stronger than it left.

            I can point you towards some good raqis if you need.

            I have clarified the correct position on the certain types of ruqya, per the scholarly consensus, in my previous post, which many people here seem to have missed, and need to refer back to it.

            Abo_mohammed I advice you, and all the others, to fear allah, because this is a very sensitive matter, which can easily lead to shirk, and seeking help in other than allah.

            Do not speak, nor act, without knowledge and always refer back to the righteous of the Salafi scholars, and implement what they had to say regarding this matter.

            Jzk
            Last edited by ahmedyounes; 13-03-18, 06:36 PM.

            Comment


            • #51
              Alhamdulllilah. First I want to thank you for your reply and advise and I can assure you that I fear Allah vey much. reading certain suar or ayatt for the porpus of treatment is allowed that is why the ruqyah itself contain a certain verses from the quran which has a direct effect on the possessed jinn. I only mentioned in my post to do the salat at 2 am and the reason for that is the last third of the night starts at this hour and Allah will come to the lower heaven and reply to those who ask him for mercy .

              may allah forgive us all.

              AM

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by ahmedyounes View Post


                The matter of ruqya is not pertaining to one Hadith, so I advice you to fear allah, and do not speak without knowledge.

                The issue is with prescribing reading certain surahs, reading them a numbers of times, and anything which is not from the sunnah.


                Moddi Akhi it sounds to me like you are using magic or seeking assistance of jin to seek help. This is forbidden in islam, and you must stop this and repent immediately. The prophet pbuh gave us the cure, and ruqya is the only way. You must be patient, and make sure you are seeking help from the correct raqis.

                You may find a solution in an medicine, which was not prescribed within the sunnah, but, trust me, it is temporary, and your illness will probably come back much stronger than it left.

                I can point you towards some good raqis if you need.

                I have clarified the correct position on the certain types of ruqya, per the scholarly consensus, in my previous post, which many people here seem to have missed, and need to refer back to it.

                Abo_mohammed I advice you, and all the others, to fear allah, because this is a very sensitive matter, which can easily lead to shirk, and seeking help in other than allah.

                Do not speak, nor act, without knowledge and always refer back to the righteous of the Salafi scholars, and implement what they had to say regarding this matter.

                Jzk
                Kay mate, it seems pretty clear something's wrong up there so I won't bother anymore.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ahmedyounes View Post


                  The matter of ruqya is not pertaining to one Hadith, so I advice you to fear allah, and do not speak without knowledge.

                  The issue is with prescribing reading certain surahs, reading them a numbers of times, and anything which is not from the sunnah.


                  Moddi Akhi it sounds to me like you are using magic or seeking assistance of jin to seek help. This is forbidden in islam, and you must stop this and repent immediately. The prophet pbuh gave us the cure, and ruqya is the only way. You must be patient, and make sure you are seeking help from the correct raqis.

                  You may find a solution in an medicine, which was not prescribed within the sunnah, but, trust me, it is temporary, and your illness will probably come back much stronger than it left.

                  I can point you towards some good raqis if you need.

                  I have clarified the correct position on the certain types of ruqya, per the scholarly consensus, in my previous post, which many people here seem to have missed, and need to refer back to it.

                  Abo_mohammed I advice you, and all the others, to fear allah, because this is a very sensitive matter, which can easily lead to shirk, and seeking help in other than allah.

                  Do not speak, nor act, without knowledge and always refer back to the righteous of the Salafi scholars, and implement what they had to say regarding this matter.

                  Jzk
                  hehe no brother, im not using jinn or black magic, no clue how you even thought of the idea that i might be.

                  Listen i do nothing but ruqyah and ruqyah is not limited to just al-fatiha, al-falaq, al-nas, senna leaves, etc. I already told you, i know my limits and whats haram and not. What you guys have not found out yet is because you have not been in my shoes or anyone who really suffers. May Allah never put you in our shoes.

                  Ahki, please keep in mind that scholars themselves have different opinions.

                  Did you know that scholars out there, sheiks who are actually saying that jinn does not possess the human body? Google Tareq Al-Suwaidan and watch his lectures. Go have fun...

                  Thanks to Tareq and people like him have caused patience who needs emergency help to continue living their life because they do not want to deal with jinn. Yes i have had people telling me, questioning me and i can tell you that any raqi you ask will also say, go home and continue your life, its not worth talking to the person as he is finding excuses to get away from reality, from the jinn.

                  One guy i know, his wife, family etc all possessed, he told me of Tareq Al-Suwaidan and he continued arguing that he is right, i stopped talking about it after 2 weeks, i withdrew myself and i made a dua that Allah show him, sure it took 6 months but he have had it now and he believes they can possess. He was not happy to wake up every night with the jinn controlling his wife and laughing while they were both sleeping and she did not remember anything, or that they used to call his name out loud, or that their son came up and told them "why did you hit me and hugged his father in the middle of the night, while his father was sleeping" Subhanallah he believes now but still he is afraid of doing something regarding the jinn.

                  Ahki, i use no jinn, no magic, no kufr, no shirk.

                  I use Quran, specific ayats in quran, i use duah, specific duas for magic/eye/hasad/jinn etc and i use zikr and Allahs name including bismillah.


                  And yeah, give me good raqi names, let it be youtube or anyone in Sweden and Inshallah i will see what happens, i might even have visited some :p

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                    Bingo.

                    It was intentional in order to make a point which you obviously understand.

                    When I asked about sources/references for the various methods of ruqya, I got told I'm not knowledgeable and need to learn more. Did you not see the irony then or is it selective? I don't understand the secrecy.

                    Forcing these circular conversations raise questions about credibility.

                    Do us all a favour and stop ur attempted insults. You can neither answer or give any kind of information except insults, please just stop as this is not fun and your not worth the time given when your being like this. If you have questions, then ask or

                    You did not make a point except show us that your just looking for an argument. May Allah keep people like you away from me

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Moddi View Post


                      Do us all a favour and stop ur attempted insults. You can neither answer or give any kind of information except insults, please just stop as this is not fun and your not worth the time given when your being like this. If you have questions, then ask or

                      You did not make a point except show us that your just looking for an argument. May Allah keep people like you away from me
                      I was talking to someone else when you entered the conversation without even knowing what my questions were. I then suggested you stay quiet and avoid arguing in that case. However, you insisted on carrying on.

                      Of course, the actual irony is still lost on you because you continue to press me for 'information' when it was me looking for the information in the first place. I asked about references/sources that form the basis for various ruqyah methods posted on here. Instead of shedding some light on such a basic question, it's been one excuse after another.

                      It's about par for here though so you're not on your own.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Moddi View Post

                        hehe no brother, im not using jinn or black magic, no clue how you even thought of the idea that i might be.

                        Listen i do nothing but ruqyah and ruqyah is not limited to just al-fatiha, al-falaq, al-nas, senna leaves, etc. I already told you, i know my limits and whats haram and not. What you guys have not found out yet is because you have not been in my shoes or anyone who really suffers. May Allah never put you in our shoes.

                        Ahki, please keep in mind that scholars themselves have different opinions.

                        Did you know that scholars out there, sheiks who are actually saying that jinn does not possess the human body? Google Tareq Al-Suwaidan and watch his lectures. Go have fun...

                        Thanks to Tareq and people like him have caused patience who needs emergency help to continue living their life because they do not want to deal with jinn. Yes i have had people telling me, questioning me and i can tell you that any raqi you ask will also say, go home and continue your life, its not worth talking to the person as he is finding excuses to get away from reality, from the jinn.

                        One guy i know, his wife, family etc all possessed, he told me of Tareq Al-Suwaidan and he continued arguing that he is right, i stopped talking about it after 2 weeks, i withdrew myself and i made a dua that Allah show him, sure it took 6 months but he have had it now and he believes they can possess. He was not happy to wake up every night with the jinn controlling his wife and laughing while they were both sleeping and she did not remember anything, or that they used to call his name out loud, or that their son came up and told them "why did you hit me and hugged his father in the middle of the night, while his father was sleeping" Subhanallah he believes now but still he is afraid of doing something regarding the jinn.

                        Ahki, i use no jinn, no magic, no kufr, no shirk.

                        I use Quran, specific ayats in quran, i use duah, specific duas for magic/eye/hasad/jinn etc and i use zikr and Allahs name including bismillah.


                        And yeah, give me good raqi names, let it be youtube or anyone in Sweden and Inshallah i will see what happens, i might even have visited some :p
                        Just because somebody calls himself a scholar, does not mean he is a scholar. There may be a valid difference of opinion in some issues, but these are usually small, and the issue with possession is big one, which should help you identify a real scholar from a fake one.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X