Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-polar or jinn- possessed

Assalamualaikum brothers and sister

I am a 30 year old female going through a very hard time because of my mental disorders. I have been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, paranoia psychotic disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

I have always been a believer of Islam and I have always loved praying and bringing myself closer to Allah, but I am having a hard time because of my mental disorder. When I have a manic episode, I make irrational decisions which I have no control over. I lose touch of reality and don't realize what I did was wrong until my mood changes. I feel awful. I repent for my sins, but I am also not capable of controlling myself when I am manic. It does scare me sometimes because I don't know what I'm capable when I am in that state of mind.

At this time, I am not being treated. I spoke to a few people at my local mosque and they told me that I am possessed by jinn. I have tried reciting a few surahs; ayat al kursi and a few verses from surah baqarah when I feel paranoid, but it doesn't really do anything. I was told to contact someone to help me, but the lady told me that I had to pay $2,500 for her help. I declined because I don't want to pay that much money and not get any help.

I would very much love to get married and have a family one day. However, right now it's not something that I can think about. I need to focus on my mental health, but the idea of being turned down for marriage gives me stress and makes me feel worse.

At this point, I'm not sure if I should get back on medication or if I should look for an "exorcist". I just want to be happy and want to continue my beliefs in Islam, but I feel like I am being pushed farther and farther away.

I need help. Where can I find someone who understands jinn? I live in New York City. Has anyone ever confused jinn possession with bi-polar disorder before?

I'm open to any advice. I don't want to feel like a failure anymore.

Re: Bi-polar or jinn- possessed

sister first of all :salams:

no one will be able to answer this over the internet for you. It could be bi polar, it could be jinn or it could be a combination of the two
    my advice would be to take your medication while also pursuing ruqya that way you have both cases covered
    also you can read quran over yourself you dont need to pay 2500 thats ridiculous [MENTION=112285]|Abdur Raheem|[/MENTION] might be able to hook you up with some muhammed tim humble lectures on self ruqyah
    “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

Originally posted by glassheart View Post

I am a 30 year old female going through a very hard time because of my mental disorders. I have been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, paranoia psychotic disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

I have always been a believer of Islam and I have always loved praying and bringing myself closer to Allah, but I am having a hard time because of my mental disorder. When I have a manic episode, I make irrational decisions which I have no control over. I lose touch of reality and don't realize what I did was wrong until my mood changes. I feel awful. I repent for my sins, but I am also not capable of controlling myself when I am manic. It does scare me sometimes because I don't know what I'm capable when I am in that state of mind.

At this time, I am not being treated. I spoke to a few people at my local mosque and they told me that I am possessed by jinn. I have tried reciting a few surahs; ayat al kursi and a few verses from surah baqarah when I feel paranoid, but it doesn't really do anything. I was told to contact someone to help me, but the lady told me that I had to pay $2,500 for her help. I declined because I don't want to pay that much money and not get any help.

I would very much love to get married and have a family one day. However, right now it's not something that I can think about. I need to focus on my mental health, but the idea of being turned down for marriage gives me stress and makes me feel worse.

At this point, I'm not sure if I should get back on medication or if I should look for an "exorcist". I just want to be happy and want to continue my beliefs in Islam, but I feel like I am being pushed farther and farther away.

I need help. Where can I find someone who understands jinn? I live in New York City. Has anyone ever confused jinn possession with bi-polar disorder before?

want to continue my beliefs in Islam, but I feel like I am being pushed farther and farther away.........!!!!

Whatever you are going through ,you should never say that.

You should always do the 5 daily prayers what ever the circumstances which surrounds your life because it is the rope between you and Allah, and certainly you do not want to cut this rope by stopping the salat.

Do the following after each salat and do it once before you go to bed. So the total is six times a day.

Spit in your hands .then gather them together near your mouth and recite Surat Alfateha 11 times. make sure that the vapour coming out from your mouth will touch the palm of your hands. then wipe all your body with that spit.

Do it and stick your selfe with it for 10 days, then let me know what is the results specially your condition.

If you do not want to spit in your hands, it is OK you can blow after each time from reciting the Fatehah without mobbing your mouth a way from your hand.

Do not forget that the believer in this Donyah is always subjected to different type of tests from Allah to see how his faith is. So if you have patient enough and try your best to hold on to the zikher and salat you will be protected by Allah, after all he sees you and knows what you are going through and believe me if you come closer to him, he will responds to your prayers and things can change in no time.

Do not give up and say such words like the ones above!!.

Do what I mentioned and let me know the results and we will take it from there.

AM
      Last edited by Abo Mohammad; 21-11-16, 02:58 AM.

Comment

wa Alaikumussalaamu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

When I have a manic episode, I make irrational decisions which I have no control over. I lose touch of reality and don't realize what I did was wrong until my mood changes.
        I repent for my sins, but I am also not capable of controlling myself when I am manic. It does scare me sometimes because I don't know what I'm capable when I am in that state of mind.
        being senseless and unconscious makes you unaccoutable for your deeds .. no sins counted because momentary loss of reason impedes being accountable for your deeds according to numerous hadeeths .. actually, this very situation of yours expiates your sins and rise your status inshaAllah ..

The Prophet Sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said :
        “Trials will continue to befall the believing man or woman in himself, his child and his wealth until he meets Allaah with no sin on him.”

At this time, I am not being treated. I spoke to a few people at my local mosque and they told me that I am possessed by jinn.
        you need to first check with your doctor whether treatment interruption will not be dangerous for your health .. as to those people , they'd never know unless you go throw roqya and jinn speaks or reveals themselves through you ..

I have tried reciting a few surahs; ayat al kursi and a few verses from surah baqarah when I feel paranoid, but it doesn't really do anything.
        I'd rather you try long online listening to some reciter of your choice (AL-Baqarah and roqya verses) .. do it in the morning and at night or more as necessary ..
        I was told to contact someone to help me, but the lady told me that I had to pay $2,500 for her help. I declined because I don't want to pay that much money and not get any help.
        No way .. no baraka expected from a raqy who's trading with Quran .. it should be for the sake of Allah swt.

I need to focus on my mental health, but the idea of being turned down for marriage gives me stress and makes me feel worse.
        yes better .. but don't exhaust yourself neither thinking about that which has never happened .. try only what you can do and that's all .. it shall succeed in its time .. the name of your would-be husband is written in the Book of Decrees .. only time hasn't come yet.

At this point, I'm not sure if I should get back on medication or if I should look for an "exorcist".
        sister , you need both .. Jinn/evil eye/sihr might cause psychological problems .. and vice versa in a sense : one who's depressed is more vulnerable to jinn possession.
        [quote]
        I just want to be happy and want to continue my beliefs in Islam,[quote]
        You will inshaAllah just stay strong and keep recalling this inspirational hadeeth from Sahih Al-Tirmidhi :

“The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allaah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.”

but I feel like I am being pushed farther and farther away.
        That's JUST what satanic jinn crave for, by possessing a mind/body .. don't give up .. the more you keep on deen , the weaker and despondent the jinn gets , until they are forced to quit.

Has anyone ever confused jinn possession with bi-polar disorder before?
        They intersect and intertwine and have similar symptoms .. both cases need both treatments (psy and roqya) ..
        Sister , all worldy failures are nothing to compare to utmost and absolute failure : losing Al-aakherah .. so your being MUSLIM means you're not anyewhere close to what you call "failure" .. you,your faith, and your patience are being tested through this Ibtilaa .. no matter what sad events you go through .. it's all a test .. like any other tests ..

a few youtube links .. you can try online roqya .. there are many kinds .. start with general roqya and anti-depression roqya :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LulqCCj-gqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8hBJPRBbwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtUNKMEq-JQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXMkLzDf6Ws

Strive and continue listening even when you feel weak or uncomfortable ..
        I ask the Almighty Allah to heal you a full healing that leaves no trace of sickness inshaAllah ..

Comment

http://www.ruqya-qa.co.uk/the-ruqya-plan/

http://www.ruqyaqa.com/0004-how-to-m...ater--oil.html

http://ruqyacentre.com/quranic-water/

Comment

Do ayat al kursi 500 times daily with durood 10 times in the start and in the end. Blow on water take a bath and on oil and massage your head .

Comment

well its a layered in jinn that is there for you to self destruct if you dont obey your family(?????) or whatever your forefathers had made deals with shaitans(???)if your lucky and that is not the problem you have to understand bi polar is an internal war between the true you who remembers the connection with Allah before you were brought into your physical body and the shaitan assigned to you to keep you away from it.
              Dont go to psychiatrist,learn earthing ,salt baths and sleep in a faraday cage.
              read up on my other thread you can research psychotronic weapons targeted individual.you are extremely sensitive to energy of surroundings but the jinn is influencing you to focus on bad.go to nature walk barefoot.
              Worse case scenario you were monarch mind control.is your childhood a blank but rough and you really cant remember somethings?
              nothing like bipolar it is a release of trauma.

Comment

Wa Alaikum Assalam!

A few months ago, I had bipolar, paranoia, ocd, and autism continuing for years. But now, I have been cured and I live like normal people.

You said that you dont know if its bipolar or jinn. Well, bipolar and jinn are same thing. Bipolar is a disease that scientists dont know the cause of, and according to conventional medicine, it has no cure. But, There is a cure! The Islamic way of cure. Recite 100x Surah Ikhlas, 33x Surah Naas, 33x Surah Falaq, 7x Salat Tunjina, and 100x Salawaat sharif daily. and Trust in Allah. All jinns will go away if you recite 100x Aouzu Billahi Min Ashatain irrajeem.

You can read details here:
                http://eshaykh.com/uncategorized/swimming-for-females/

As for OCD, its because of negative energy. The Shaytan plays with a person by ocd. I had severe ocd and perfectionism, but it all vanished away when I took my bay'ah with Shaykh Nazim in the Naqshbandi Silsila. You can do it here: http://naqshbandi.org/the-tariqa/initiation/
                This changed my life, and helped me a lot.
                You can ask http://eshaykh.com for help. They are generous in spreading cure to problems of Muslims.

Can't say much about paranoia :(
                Last edited by Dawood Ahmed; 19-04-17, 06:16 PM.

Comment

you should read ruqyah for a period of time. The jinn is strong and wont react at first. It takes time. It took me a lot of time to even have a littel reacton ( like small movements) read surah baqarah and especially ayatul kursi. And do morning adkaar and evening adkaar. Do this every morning and evening for a week. Like i said one time ruqyah will not have any effect on the jinn and you

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum Sister,

I have the same problem. I wanted to know if anything helped?

Comment

Sis :inlove:

First take a free personality test here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

After u take it sis come back and give us the results. I'm an ENFP. I have a point to this I promise. Make sure u get the four letters at the end of the test x
                      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                        Sis :inlove:

First take a free personality test here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

After u take it sis come back and give us the results. I'm an ENFP. I have a point to this I promise. Make sure u get the four letters at the end of the test x
                        What?

Not you too. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                          What?

Not you too. Smh.
                          Yep me too :inlove: it's human nature to understand who we are, how we tick, and anything that will help us do so is always a point if interest ;)
                          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                            Yep me too :inlove: it's human nature to understand who we are, how we tick, and anything that will help us do so is always a point if interest ;)
                            Hmmm.

Comment

Sister, it is both, bi-polar and jinn possesion at same time; both are interconnected; as kuffar dont know about jinn possesion they just call it according to the symptoms!

so do both, take medication and seek exorcist

Comment

Working...
                              X