Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
    Currently it takes me about 2,5 hours so an hour would be a massive improvement.
    Arabic is not my native language.
    Also i want to memorise Al Baqara because i am active in the field of ruqya and the magicians can not overcome it.
    up to ayah 105 i can read it fairly swiftly because i listen to it often.
    I find the last 100 ayahs most difficult to read.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Brother! read 3 hours, later you will be able to read 50 min and later 40.. It comes with a practice. i had so.. Any way the recovering starts
      1 when you read 3 hours or 3 times
      2 when you wash _ make ghusl with drinking
      3 to rub the olive oil all body!!!!! in addition

the duration lasts min 3 months max till 1, 5 year- raqias say
      i think 3 till 6 months maximally do it till the jinn goes out and read morning and evening 1 time ayat Kursi all life for protection when you get up and go to sleep.

Suras Nas and Falak are against waswas and barriers and against negative effects and against magic too.

i read now Bakara 40 max and plus sura Falak and Nas per 70 times each. it works exellent! 3 times dayly

When i have no time to read Baqara 3 times, i read Nas and Falak 1 hour.iinto water ect.. ., but only if i am not at home and ect..
      Last edited by kleopatra5; 13-07-17, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Masha Allah sister
        Very motivating you have convinced me.
        And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Assalam aaleikum!

I am reading daily the Baqara since ca.3 Weeks, once....
          It seems I have to increase up to 3x soon inshaAllah

I have a questions for the experienced sisters:

Should I read during my menstruation days, I usually read from my phone with transliteration and put the mushaf on my knees and follow. At the beginning was burdensome to follow the mushaf but with the time alhamdolillah I am coping pretty well. Should I also wash during these menstruation days?

Comment

Originally posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
            If you commit yourself to this program everything will start changing in your life. you are doing 2 things, you are fighting with the Baqarah and you are gaining good deeds by reciting the Quran.

I already mentioned in one of my previous post ,if a person recite the Quran every day and finish it in 6 days and make this a habit, no Siher will harm him or his family and he will be under the direct protection of Allah subhanehu , and if any saher wants to harm him by siher, his work will be reversed up on him.

the only thing is you need people with a strong will to do this.

AM
            Can you use this method for sihr and ayn (evil eye) also?

Comment

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
              Masha Allah sister
              Very motivating you have convinced me.
              yes you can prapair 5 liter of the olive oil. and dont dry your body after this ruqia ghusl..

so now i read Baqara 40 min plus nas falak 20 min into water 3 times dayly and wash with it..

Comment

Originally posted by muslima919 View Post
                Assalam aaleikum!

I am reading daily the Baqara since ca.3 Weeks, once....
                It seems I have to increase up to 3x soon inshaAllah

I have a questions for the experienced sisters:

Should I read during my menstruation days, I usually read from my phone with transliteration and put the mushaf on my knees and follow. At the beginning was burdensome to follow the mushaf but with the time alhamdolillah I am coping pretty well. Should I also wash during these menstruation days?
                NO! only by heart!! to read Quran during this time is forbidden!
                you have to listen to 3 times baqara or simply do another thing: to read into water 70 times Fatiha, 70 times ayat Kursi, 70 times 4 Kul, 70 times salawats, 70 times ayat astofirulla, subhoanalla, alhamdulillah, lailahaillallah, wa allohu akbar, la huwla wa la kuwwata illahi billahil aliyl azim. Make dua. do it 3 times dayly and drink 1 glass and wash with the rest. I add to listen to Baqara nights in this case, 1 time.. it calms me down.

Comment

yes against all deseases. But cure with Baqara is faster than to read all Quran.

I have great news!!!!
                  in addition to Baqara 3 times (or 3 hours who reads slowly) they should read also per 3 times dayly: sura Duhan, Fatiha, ayat Kursi and 3 last surahs into this water. I got it yesterday from my syrian college and he had got it from Imam, who said, that Duhan is the strongest (after Baqara) agaisnt jinn. I did it 2 times today and yesterday with Baqara and can say i have no negative feelings at all, huge difference!!!
                  i am going to do it until the Jinn goes out.! Sura Duhan is great, great, great silence for soul!

who has much time, he can read sura Baqara after each namaz (cure from dear brother Abo Mohammad) with sura Duhan ect... and you can recover during 2 months.. but 3 times works as well! when i am at home i read 5 times, when work-3 times.
                  Last edited by kleopatra5; 28-07-17, 11:05 AM.

Comment

call me skeptics.but is this from sunnah?
                    رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ1

Comment

Originally posted by Noom View Post
                      call me skeptics.but is this from sunnah?
                      read all hadises of Prothet s/a/s (about 600.000) and you will figure it out! hahah About Baqara many hadises.
                      <Magicians cant stand smthg against sura Baqara>
                      <if you read Baqara, a jinn leaves this house and cant come back 3 days>
                      and many others..
                      Last edited by kleopatra5; 30-07-17, 04:33 PM.

Comment

do i have to read the whole sura to get the benefits of part by part.i cant read more then juzm,sheitan makes me sleepy.but i am in love with ayatul kursi and amana rasolu.:up:
                        رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ1

Comment

Originally posted by Noom View Post
                          do i have to read the whole sura to get the benefits of part by part.i cant read more then juzm,sheitan makes me sleepy.but i am in love with ayatul kursi and amana rasolu.:up:
                          if you want to sleep, go to sleep after reading 1 hour and repeat again 2 times else! i did so.
                          you should read sura Yasin after Fadjr namaz and ask Allah to fullfill your plans for this day. If a person reads sura Yasin with dua and salawats after and before this procedure, his 70 wishes for this day and other days will be fullfiiled. Ask Allah to help you to recover and to complete ruqia in this day. Or read sura Nas Falak against waswas.. per 3-7 times at least. or sura Duhan 3 times.. if you dont have waswas like me now./i dont have now/ you need only sura Baqara 3 times or 3 hours and Nas and Falak 3 times each.

i ve read about 1 month and can say it s equal what i did since 2008 its is cosmic difference! i think in my case i need about 3 months maximally against the strongest jinn like mine. some people say Allah doesnt help, but its a rubbish. Simply the jinns differ and professional magician and normal person, making sihr. will make different magic and the first magic is stronger than the second one and jinns in 1 st case are stronger.. but this ruqia helps against all jinns.. and! first results how its is written here about after 1 month, you will be able to read without waswas but do it untill the jinn goes out.
                          Last edited by kleopatra5; 06-08-17, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kleopatra5 View Post
                            read all hadises of Prothet s/a/s (about 600.000) and you will figure it out! hahah About Baqara many hadises.
                            <Magicians cant stand smthg against sura Baqara>
                            <if you read Baqara, a jinn leaves this house and cant come back 3 days>
                            and many others..
                            small addition..
                            now i make a course from this book.. How to expel a jinn..
                            I read sura Baqara 3times or 3 hours, Saffat, Jinn, Hashr at least 1 time.. everything together 3 hours minimum into water 5 liter . and i made the same oilve oil 5 liter/for all duration.

http://www.allahsword.com/ebooks/Ang..._Your_Home.pdf

Comment

Brothres!
                              If you have heavy thoughts, waswas and jinn disturbs you to read Baqara, you should start with Auzubilahiminashatanirragim, than dua Manzil 1 time in the morning into your water and than read sura Baqara 3 hours dayly how written above

http://www.schoolquran.com/ISLAMIC-B...sh_Version.pdf

Who cant get married can add sura Taha 1 time dayly

so you need to read only these 3 things.

Manzil dua cleans the house and shop, if you read morning, also you can some times to spray a 500 ml water with it, speccially after negatiive people.. for good energy at home..

Every time when you start reading Quran say Auzubilllahiminashatanirragim, so a shatan cant stop you reading the Quran.

Comment

surah Al-Baqarah is the longest surah of the Quran and the prophet (s.a.w.) highlighted many of its benefits in general and some of its specific benefits. For example, the prophet (s.a.w.) told us that its recitation in a house keeps the Satan away. Abu Hurayrah reports that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) said: “Do not make your houses like graves, for the Shaytan runs away from a house in which Surat al-Baqarah is recited” (narrated by Muslim, ). As most of the spiritual illnesses such as evil eye, jinn possession, and black magic are satanic in nature, keeping Satan away can also help both in the treatment of such conditions and as a preventive measure.

Comment

Working...
                                X