X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****warning****

:salams

Since this section of this forum has opened, we've had all sorts of posters on here.

There are some people who are claiming to be Raaqis......I and other posters have reasons to believe otherwise.

If you are messaging these so called Raaqis privately then please please just be careful.

There is a lot good that goes on, but this is the Internet, and lots of shady things happen too .

Just please be careful, who you contact, who you give your personal details, who you give your money too.

If in doubt, then contact me or Sajid and we try our best to do what we can

For those of you who are giving out all this strange advice, claiming that you know things and saying all sorts of stuff that isnt to be found in the Quran and Sunnah.......Im speechless.

Dont blame me if you get banned.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Re: ****warning****

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
    :salams

Since this section of this forum has opened, we've had all sorts of posters on here.

There are some people who are claiming to be Raaqis......I and other posters have reasons to believe otherwise.

If you are messaging these so called Raaqis privately then please please just be careful.

There is a lot good that goes on, but this is the Internet, and lots of shady things happen too .

Just please be careful, who you contact, who you give your personal details, who you give your money too.

If in doubt, then contact me or Sajid and we try our best to do what we can

For those of you who are giving out all this strange advice, claiming that you know things and saying all sorts of stuff that isnt to be found in the Quran and Sunnah.......Im speechless.

Dont blame me if you get banned.
    :up: :jkk:

Comment

please, do ban them
      it's not a light topic tbh
      شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
      فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
      وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
      ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
        please, do ban them
        it's not a light topic tbh
        This
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Thank you making it more transparent

Comment

:wswrwb:

good thread :jkk:

Comment

Bump
              Some of the advice given in this sub forum makes me really uneasy
              Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Yes Brother, We Need To Stay Alert In This Kind Of Topic Which We Dont Have knowledge Of, So We Will Fall in there Fake Traps..
                As Salam Alakum WRWB,
                My Dear Brother/Sisters.Please Share And Subscribe,JAZAKALLAH KHAIR.

INVITER TO FAITH - YOUTUBE CHANNEL ------ > https://www.youtube.com/InviterToFaith

Comment

May Allah bless You brothers

Comment

Reminder that certain users on here provide their own ideas and methods of ruqyah and refuse to provide sources or references as to how they derived said methods.

As ever, it's best not to take such advice from anonymous strangers who don't provide any basis - especially when the become defensive and dismissive at merely being asked.

These topics are related to the 'unseen world' which makes evidence all the more important.

Be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      Reminder that certain users on here provide their own ideas and methods of ruqyah and refuse to provide sources or references as to how they derived said methods.

As ever, it's best not to take such advice from anonymous strangers who don't provide any basis - especially when the become defensive and dismissive at merely being asked.

These topics are related to the 'unseen world' which makes evidence all the more important.

Be careful!
                      good post, be careful peeps

Comment

Dream interpretations another issue that could lead to diaster. Mods should close the threads.
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Per sajid, my credentials to speak on the topic of Jinn and Ruqyah:

As the Ameer of a small community of Muslims over the past 13 years, I have been heavily involved in family counseling and responding to the needs of Muslims undergoing medical or religious treatment for a wide variety of suffering. During the course of these civic activities, I have helped individuals, with the permission of Allah and through Shar'ee methods, overcome Jinn-related afflictions dealing with nightmares, domestic abuse, and physical pains as manifestations of such afflictions. One of the projects I supervised and worked on was the subtitling of a video by Shaykh al-Arifi regarding autism.

I have never recommended and will never recommend any course of treatment for a Jinn-related affliction aside from following the well-known, individual obligations of prayer, fasting, Zakaah/Sadaqah, authentic Dhikr, permissible Du'a, and recitation of the Quran by the patient or over the patient.

As a professional classical Arabic to English/Spanish translator of Islamic texts with publications in print and online, I have read and studied many authoritative texts and chapters of texts dealing with the topic of Jinn and Jinn-related afflictions. I have never charged a fee or accepted any monetary gifts for my service to the community, aside from some professional translation work.

Here is a link to the translations and works I have published or that have been published: www.mihbarah.wordpress.com.

I have Ijazaat in Hadith, the terminology of Hadith, and abrogation of the Quran. I have studied, taught, and/or published translations in the sciences of Tajweed, Tafseer, Hadith sciences, Fiqh, and Usul al-Fiqh. I am also in the process of finishing a bachelor's degree in Arabic Studies and Anthropology.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X