dua for hayat/modesty and protection from zina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dua for hayat/modesty and protection from zina

got some vile comments from someone in my street (hate living here) and it made me feel less than modest because of their harassing comment. even though I was covered with a long skirt, loose shirt and jumper plus headscarf. You would think they would have the decency to understand because of your religion, you have to stay far away from that behavior but what can I expect from living in this jaahil area.

I'm posting this on the jinn and ruqya forum cos I don't want to feel spiritually impure along with feeling impure on the outside (which I'm combating by covering up).

So can anyone post any duaas for me thanks :(
    Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 01-06-16, 03:43 PM.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: dua for hayat/modesty and protection from zina

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0c61f1a6e8.jpg

Comment

thanks Khan, just posting the Transliteration of the duaa here :

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (ﷺ) used to say:
      "Allahumma inni as'alukal-huda wat- tuqa wal-'afafa wal-ghina (O Allah! I ask You for guidance, piety, chastity and self- sufficiency)".

[Muslim].
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        thanks Khan, just posting the Transliteration of the duaa here :
        No problem, and btw what did you mean? Are these Muslims or Kuffar that are making vile comments?

Comment

Originally posted by Khan8 View Post
          No problem, and btw what did you mean? Are these Muslims or Kuffar that are making vile comments?
          its kuffar

Comment

its kuffar
            If you mean they are mocking your hijab and being a Muslim then this happens to everyone but to prevent undue attention it would be better to move to a Muslim area if possible. Also try to stay inside more and only go out for necessity as Allah commands Muslim women.

Comment

Re: dua for hayaa/modesty and protection from zina

got some vile comments from someone in my street (hate living here) and it made me feel less than modest because of their harassing comment. even though I was covered with a long skirt, loose shirt and jumper plus headscarf. You would think they would have the decency to understand because of your religion, you have to stay far away from that behavior but what can I expect from living in this jaahil area.

I'm posting this on the jinn and ruqya forum cos I don't want to feel spiritually impure along with feeling impure on the outside (which I'm combating by covering up).

So can anyone post any duaas for me thanks :(
              To prevent their bad talk about you and keeping them silent do the below verse 450or 1000 time a day what ever it is commutable for you ,but when you start with a number keep doing the same do not change it i.e. if you do the 450 time keep doing the same number. and if you do it after each salat it will be more better .the intention in your heart is to keep these people away from you and not to say anything which harms you. The intention will be only one time when you start the ziker. do it every day and you will see in your own eyes the power of God words.

the verse is حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

AM

Comment

Originally posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
                To prevent their bad talk about you and keeping them silent do the below verse 450or 1000 time a day what ever it is commutable for you ,but when you start with a number keep doing the same do not change it i.e. if you do the 450 time keep doing the same number. and if you do it after each salat it will be more better .the intention in your heart is to keep these people away from you and not to say anything which harms you. The intention will be only one time when you start the ziker. do it every day and you will see in your own eyes the power of God words.

the verse is حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

AM
                jazakallah khair thanks brother, can you give me the transliteration for it?

Comment

jazakallah khair thanks brother, can you give me the transliteration for it?
                  Allah suffices me, for He is the best disposer of affairs

Comment

Working...
                  X