X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs of a Magician

:salams

For awareness raising, stay away from people like this......

....feel free to list.

I'll add some points later insha'Allah
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Re: Signs of a Magician

they ask for your mother's second name and clothes with your scent
    Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

They ask for hair and/or nails either from yourself or anyone else

They ask for objects that are regularly used by yourself or someone else
      Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            The guys eyes look so scary
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

There's no such thing as magic.

Comment

Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post
                There's no such thing as magic.
                Prophet :saw: suffered harm from magic...
                ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

I think black magic is a real deal I can definitely I believe in this

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Pric View Post
                    I think black magic is a real deal I can definitely I believe in this
                    created a post just fr this and left :\
                    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Black magic is a serious issue all over the world, I totally believe in black magic there is even proof in the Quran. The only one that can protect us from this form of evil the one and only Allah (swt), may he protect us from the evil of people and both unseen.

AMEEN!!!

Comment

>They request you to do strange things, like eat something(especially dodgy if they tell you to avoid saying Bismillaah) specific at a specific time saying something specific.
                        >They may give you a rolled up piece of animal skin and tell you to put it where your experiencing trouble(my mum found one once as a child, she opened it and saw Quraan written backwards in blood and weird symbols and stuff. She kept reading Ayatul Kursi then put it back because she got scared).
                        >They may mumble things under their breath, it usually isn't Quraan, their eyes may roll back.
                        > As cliche as it seems, they may keep something hanging around their neck.
                        >Another tell-tale sign is they won't tell you do even basic Ruqyah, such as reading Ayahs of the Quraan. They may request you to do things without having wudoo. >They may ask for weird things such as hair, nails, worn clothes.
                        >They also may give you weird herbs to burn.

If ever in doubt, ask someone knowledgable! Check the Quraan and Sunnah to see if this person works according to them! Never do something you are uncomfortable with unless you are 200% sure it is not magic!

I have family members afflicted with black magic, and I knew of a 'sheikh' who used to do black magic(of course, he's no longer in the mosque) and live in a country where Sufism is common, so I've seen/heard of quite a bit.
                        Last edited by _Sapphire; 08-09-17, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Black magic is real. Today, it is becoming a calamity. There is also the phenomenon of gangstalking, which I read about yesterday and of what I thought I was the only person affected.
                          To break spells, I have done a lot of long fasting.

Comment

Originally posted by fwancwah View Post
                            Black magic is real. Today, it is becoming a calamity. There is also the phenomenon of gangstalking, which I read about yesterday and of what I thought I was the only person affected.
                            To break spells, I have done a lot of long fasting.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              lol u know who he is

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X