X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step by Step way to get rid of sihr

http://ruqyashariyah.org/forum/

Originally posted by Step by Step way to get rid of sihr
    I'm returning to the forum after almost two years just to let you guys know that people do get healed from ruqya and do get rid of sihir and its derivatives. Back when I was lurking these forums I noticed there were no success stories here. I realized I never came back to the forum after I got healed... Ah well...

Keeping it brief me & my family was inflicted by 10-12 different kinds of very difficult sihir, had ashiq djinn issues and tremendous evil eye infliction.

Objectives : Kill me (accident, disease etc), cripple my finances and destroy my business, make me and my family extremely sick, humiliate me, make friends and family bloodthirsty enemies, divorce, leave the region, make me mad and depressed etc etc etc

Effects were: Wife started puking blood, suddenly wanted a divorce for reasons unknown, entire wipeout of in excess of $350M USD in networth within one month to less than a few thousand bucks, highly profitable businesses completely started falling apart with no apparent reason and no explanation, contracts were cancelled, joint ventures were dissolved, friends became bloodthirsty enemies, life threatening accidents, everything positive & progressive just STOPPED etc etc.

Primary source sought for healing for Rawatan Sihir, a good man, commissioned as somewhat of an overseas consultant to deal with our issues who would interpret the dreams and advise us amals to neutralize different kinds of Sihir. I love his approach to deal with the issues and I will probably never come across someone like him. Ever.

Following are the ruqya/non-ruqya dos & dont from my experience:

1. Have faith and leave the outcome of all your actions to Allah and trust that he will help you. I came to a point where I stopped doing duas after prayers just to register my protest with Allah as nothing seemed to be working out after extensive ruqya. Once day when for the first time in my time I truly felt getting your heart shattered by a loved one and being humiliated in the worst way imaginable. All I said (and really really meant it) after a namaz was "Allah from this day onwards I make you an Ameen of every affair of my life. Any good that comes to me is your will. Any bad that inflicts me cannot inflict me without your will so I do not care about any outcome anymore and am thankful for whatever comes my way. etc". I felt a strange peace engulfing me the instant I finished the dua and I was a changed person within hours. I was visibly a changed person.

2. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE MUCH IMPORTANCE TO SIHIR. Once you are identified with being inflicted all you think about is sihir sihir sihir day & night and attribute every negative aspect in your life to it. Do ruqya and carry on with your life. If it has effected your finances just get out of your house and give your best. Even if you have to work as a labor just do it. Dont sit at home and make matters worse and let it control you. Just get out and do something. You make a big deal of it it will turn into a monster. Belittle it and you will crumble it.

3. Caution: Do not do this if you have a faint heart or if you cannot handle tough situations. An ideal approach is as advised by brother Rawatin, which is focusing on cure rather than revenge or fights. I however took it as warfare. Enter the action with boldness. Mock your enemy and tell them to do their worse and do your worse to them. Be on the offense. Be very offensive. Dont let them rest & heal. Do note the djinns heals faster than us. As I said this is warfare. You fight with infantry, artillery, high tech weaponry etc. There are also ways to make allies. Then there are spiritual nukes and ultimate tools. Confuse them and deceive them. Dont sit or stay at one place for a longer period. Keep changing places. Keep moving. Say something do opposite. Think something do opposite. It comes in your mind to go right go left. Have faith and leave the outcome to Allah.

4. Get as much duas from people as you can. Charity. Sadqa. Be generous. Very Very generous. Do something extraordinary for someone and expect an extra ordinary dua and immediate results. Just do anything to get a dua from anyone. Even animals. Buy birds and release them. Leave food & water for birds and insects. Feed the hungry. Dont buy them cheap food. Buy them good expensive food with chilled drinks and dessert. BUT dont do this with a cynical approach. Be compassionate and do it all for Allah. Have less? Give it all and see it come back 110-120%. Guaranteed. Trust me on the percentage.

5. Avoid watching explicit images, movies etc. It destroys your spiritual power. Do dhikr-e-Tehleel coupla thousand times for a week along with Tahajjud. Then watch an explicit scene. You will actually feel as if there's filth on your soul.

6. Recite Yaseen after Fajr & Asr regularly. Even if you are taking a break from Ruqya or just cant do it anymore. Just reading Yaseen is sufficient.

7. Whenever you feel you are about to give up or something bad happens or you expect it to happen start reciting Tasbih-e-Younus. Understand what it translates to and MEAN IT.

8. Besides ruqya recitations Recite Surah Baqarah every day. I used to hold Quran in hands and finish recitations of Baqarah, Yaseen 3x, Jinn 3x, Jathiya 1-3x and others during Tahajjud prayers almost every day for almost a year.

9. Recite Surah Hashyrs last verses in an amal format atleast 21-100x atleast once a week.

10. Recite Surah Kahaf on Thursday night or immediately after Friday prayer.

11. Be regular with ruqyas, baths, drinking recited water. Dont miss doing amals. Finish the required number of days.

11. Never loose hope. Keep fighting. Be positive. Get away from every kind of negativity or a negative person, atleast temporarily. Dont let negative comments effect you. Remember you are experiencing this because you were doing great in life and people got jealous. Nobodys jealous of a loser. You are important. You are the best. Fall, stand up and fight fight fight fight. Be sure that you will win. Dont settle on less. You are Allah's best creation. Prove it. Reclaim what you lost. Have passion. Be strong.

12. Do regular Tahajjud and repent. Repent a lot.

13. If the sihirs effected your finances dont expect money to just walk its way into your room. Keep working. Get out. Meet people. EVERYDAY. Never ever sit home.

Will keep on posting more pointers.

Re: Step by Step way to get rid of sihr

I tried the first tip and felt instant relief alhamdulilah, I'm also trying to do the avoid negative thoughts thing

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      http://ruqyashariyah.org/forum/
      I'm returning to the forum after almost two years just to let you guys know that people do get healed from ruqya and do get rid of sihir and its derivatives. Back when I was lurking these forums I noticed there were no success stories here. I realized I never came back to the forum after I got healed... Ah well...

Keeping it brief me & my family was inflicted by 10-12 different kinds of very difficult sihir, had ashiq djinn issues and tremendous evil eye infliction.

Objectives : Kill me (accident, disease etc), cripple my finances and destroy my business, make me and my family extremely sick, humiliate me, make friends and family bloodthirsty enemies, divorce, leave the region, make me mad and depressed etc etc etc

Effects were: Wife started puking blood, suddenly wanted a divorce for reasons unknown, entire wipeout of in excess of $350M USD in networth within one month to less than a few thousand bucks, highly profitable businesses completely started falling apart with no apparent reason and no explanation, contracts were cancelled, joint ventures were dissolved, friends became bloodthirsty enemies, life threatening accidents, everything positive & progressive just STOPPED etc etc.

Primary source sought for healing for Rawatan Sihir, a good man, commissioned as somewhat of an overseas consultant to deal with our issues who would interpret the dreams and advise us amals to neutralize different kinds of Sihir. I love his approach to deal with the issues and I will probably never come across someone like him. Ever.

Following are the ruqya/non-ruqya dos & dont from my experience:

1. Have faith and leave the outcome of all your actions to Allah and trust that he will help you. I came to a point where I stopped doing duas after prayers just to register my protest with Allah as nothing seemed to be working out after extensive ruqya. Once day when for the first time in my time I truly felt getting your heart shattered by a loved one and being humiliated in the worst way imaginable. All I said (and really really meant it) after a namaz was "Allah from this day onwards I make you an Ameen of every affair of my life. Any good that comes to me is your will. Any bad that inflicts me cannot inflict me without your will so I do not care about any outcome anymore and am thankful for whatever comes my way. etc". I felt a strange peace engulfing me the instant I finished the dua and I was a changed person within hours. I was visibly a changed person.

2. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE MUCH IMPORTANCE TO SIHIR. Once you are identified with being inflicted all you think about is sihir sihir sihir day & night and attribute every negative aspect in your life to it. Do ruqya and carry on with your life. If it has effected your finances just get out of your house and give your best. Even if you have to work as a labor just do it. Dont sit at home and make matters worse and let it control you. Just get out and do something. You make a big deal of it it will turn into a monster. Belittle it and you will crumble it.

3. Caution: Do not do this if you have a faint heart or if you cannot handle tough situations. An ideal approach is as advised by brother Rawatin, which is focusing on cure rather than revenge or fights. I however took it as warfare. Enter the action with boldness. Mock your enemy and tell them to do their worse and do your worse to them. Be on the offense. Be very offensive. Dont let them rest & heal. Do note the djinns heals faster than us. As I said this is warfare. You fight with infantry, artillery, high tech weaponry etc. There are also ways to make allies. Then there are spiritual nukes and ultimate tools. Confuse them and deceive them. Dont sit or stay at one place for a longer period. Keep changing places. Keep moving. Say something do opposite. Think something do opposite. It comes in your mind to go right go left. Have faith and leave the outcome to Allah.

4. Get as much duas from people as you can. Charity. Sadqa. Be generous. Very Very generous. Do something extraordinary for someone and expect an extra ordinary dua and immediate results. Just do anything to get a dua from anyone. Even animals. Buy birds and release them. Leave food & water for birds and insects. Feed the hungry. Dont buy them cheap food. Buy them good expensive food with chilled drinks and dessert. BUT dont do this with a cynical approach. Be compassionate and do it all for Allah. Have less? Give it all and see it come back 110-120%. Guaranteed. Trust me on the percentage.

5. Avoid watching explicit images, movies etc. It destroys your spiritual power. Do dhikr-e-Tehleel coupla thousand times for a week along with Tahajjud. Then watch an explicit scene. You will actually feel as if there's filth on your soul.

6. Recite Yaseen after Fajr & Asr regularly. Even if you are taking a break from Ruqya or just cant do it anymore. Just reading Yaseen is sufficient.

7. Whenever you feel you are about to give up or something bad happens or you expect it to happen start reciting Tasbih-e-Younus. Understand what it translates to and MEAN IT.

8. Besides ruqya recitations Recite Surah Baqarah every day. I used to hold Quran in hands and finish recitations of Baqarah, Yaseen 3x, Jinn 3x, Jathiya 1-3x and others during Tahajjud prayers almost every day for almost a year.

9. Recite Surah Hashyrs last verses in an amal format atleast 21-100x atleast once a week.

10. Recite Surah Kahaf on Thursday night or immediately after Friday prayer.

11. Be regular with ruqyas, baths, drinking recited water. Dont miss doing amals. Finish the required number of days.

11. Never loose hope. Keep fighting. Be positive. Get away from every kind of negativity or a negative person, atleast temporarily. Dont let negative comments effect you. Remember you are experiencing this because you were doing great in life and people got jealous. Nobodys jealous of a loser. You are important. You are the best. Fall, stand up and fight fight fight fight. Be sure that you will win. Dont settle on less. You are Allah's best creation. Prove it. Reclaim what you lost. Have passion. Be strong.

12. Do regular Tahajjud and repent. Repent a lot.

13. If the sihirs effected your finances dont expect money to just walk its way into your room. Keep working. Get out. Meet people. EVERYDAY. Never ever sit home.

Will keep on posting more pointers.
      it's sin

Comment

Originally posted by quickcodes View Post
        it's sin
        why and what do u mean brother

Comment

why and what do u mean brother
          please pay attention to the red bolded text.

Comment

taken in context I'm sure it's fine.

It's meant in terms of throwing the shayateen off track...
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Jazakalahu khairan brother, pray for me

Comment

Hi mys sister Allah y shfikoum inshallah i'm very sad to see people affected by black design who are causing very heavy damage Allah curse these wizards and witches and annihilate them

amine ya rabbi rahamin

Comment

bump

its shame that these threads is forgotten
                  And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

Comment

[MENTION=141773]Benefy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10026]Aida[/MENTION]alej

May ALLAH Ta'ala protect me. I'm true affecte of most of this & gone to extent if insanity.
                    MashaAllah, sister Benefy, you gave best advice reg.Maaoduthain .

My aidelaaj,you read it -I thought we were going to be friends Fillah but evil people & sihr etc caught up with me when we got closer ....As its in thread i when friends became enemies &it happened to me alot in my life whenever I got closer to Deen.

May ALLAH Ta'ala forgive me !

I had my mom recite Ruqyah on me today & I felt same serine approach &Alhamdull'ILLAH after Isha Salaah,opened this because I was again grieving & thinking I was same but how I retrieve my good life & all the good again ?

It's a long battle,rather bloody battle &with ups & down but don't give up! ALLAH Ta'ala shows us signs of those things at rare moments that we are oppressed& though it goes to extent,that you are not in Imaan or sane....Like my life ,it's become to limit of patience & indeed it's worst of sihr,encounters with evil people & getting with their evil. ...Full time,ALLAH Ta'ala was helping me but I didn't understand anything & was testing me with Encountering of experiences with loads of events ....I'm sure it's happening with most of us ,with negative thoughts on our minds......

But fact is what leads to love of ALLAH Ta'ala, is from ALLAH but what leads us to depression & against Islam or waswas, that's evil's sign & we are brilliantly,tested &no wonder,we need to get strong in our hope for good...

Benefy, I understood much from you !!!

May ALLAH Ta'ala protect you & guide you through all trials &grant you everything that you wanted!

Aameen
                    Last edited by RedBirdie; 12-03-17, 05:30 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=132814]aidaalej[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
                        [MENTION=141773]Benefy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10026]Aida[/MENTION]alej

May ALLAH Ta'ala protect me. I'm true affecte of most of this & gone to extent if insanity.
                        MashaAllah, sister Benefy, you gave best advice reg.Maaoduthain .

My aidelaaj,you read it -I thought we were going to be friends Fillah but evil people & sihr etc caught up with me when we got closer ....As its in thread i when friends became enemies &it happened to me alot in my life whenever I got closer to Deen.

May ALLAH Ta'ala forgive me !

I had my mom recite Ruqyah on me today & I felt same serine approach &Alhamdull'ILLAH after Isha Salaah,opened this because I was again grieving & thinking I was same but how I retrieve my good life & all the good again ?

It's a long battle,rather bloody battle &with ups & down but don't give up! ALLAH Ta'ala shows us signs of those things at rare moments that we are oppressed& though it goes to extent,that you are not in Imaan or sane....Like my life ,it's become to limit of patience & indeed it's worst of sihr,encounters with evil people & getting with their evil. ...Full time,ALLAH Ta'ala was helping me but I didn't understand anything & was testing me with Encountering of experiences with loads of events ....I'm sure it's happening with most of us ,with negative thoughts on our minds......

But fact is what leads to love of ALLAH Ta'ala, is from ALLAH but what leads us to depression & against Islam or waswas, that's evil's sign & we are brilliantly,tested &no wonder,we need to get strong in our hope for good...

Benefy, I understood much from you !!!

May ALLAH Ta'ala protect you & guide you through all trials &grant you everything that you wanted!

Aameen
                        we are your sisters and don't feel like people are turning away from you! What matters is that Allah has given u iman, and thats what u turned to in your hardships x

Comment

Alhamdull'ILLAH, good stuff will be true & reg.the man I see in dreams, I knew him since years ago I actually found him because our usernames were most of time similar esdp twice ....&he may also know ....

Well,I have had good about this person & I knew I didn't have to say a word to him because ALLAH Ta'ala actually loves him ...hopefully InshaALLAH.

No wonder, I was always in super psycho modes when ever I saw him but I knew he was someone who I liked since years upon years ...since 9/11

Alhamdull'ILLAH he Rabbil Aalameen!

Comment

we are your sisters and don't feel like people are turning away from you! What matters is that Allah has given u iman, and thats what u turned to in your hardships x
                            You must explain.!

SubhanAllah

I'm not sure what you say .

Comment

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
                              You must explain.!

SubhanAllah

I'm not sure what you say .
                              Sister,I think you're saying what I said. .

As the evil sihr &evil eye led me to write it all ,to turn my newly found sisters who were good against me .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X