Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinn suspicions

Salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

I made a previous post about feeling this sudden confusion in deen from waswas and since all of it began I've experienced a lot of strange things. I don't really want to be superstitious, and didnt initially suspect a jinn presence. But as I look at it now, I feel it's possible.

In the earliest stages of my waswas, I did suffer from a lot of anxiety and depression. Every day, I would wake up thinking "today is the day I will die" and I was scared to be out in public I felt that someone was going to kill me. One of the first nights, before even suspecting jinn, I played a ruqyah audio and I felt like my soul was coming out of my body and I could not move. I started getting a lot of heat in the chest, heaviness, pains, and squeezing on the heart. Especially at night. I went to the emergency room, they did a bunch of tests and said I'm perfectly healthy. I went to a cardiologist, who also said my heart is great. But this pain was real. I didn't really connect it to the trouble I was having with my faith.

So some other symptoms in the beginning:
    -sudden negative feelings towards things in islam like hijab, Allah's commands etc
    -severe headaches
    -my family quickly saw a change in me and were worried something is wrong with me
    -shubuhat
    -when reading ayaat about hypocrites/disbelievers I'd cry and close the Quran
    -I felt dislike for my family, like a stranger in my home (which I tried to force these feelings away)

I thought this was just low iman and suffering from waswas of shaytan but still now:

-squeezing on the heart
    -I would hide in school away from people/crowds and hide in empty places
    -burning sensation in the right side of my abdomen. Once, my whole body would heat up and I stopped listening to the class lecture I was going to faint.
    -burning feelings in other parts of my body
    -constant weakness/fatigue (i have gotten bloodwork done and I take multivitamins)
    -lots of sleep (once for 16 hours..:apathy: )
    -really poor appetite (can't eat like I used to)
    -confusion in my religion (the worst of them all)

-nightmares (fire, hell, animals, cats, gorilla, other people being possessed by jinns, a massacre of bloody dead bodies everywhere, other unmentionable dreams)
    -hating to be around people

Now when I play ruqyah
    - I yawn, get sleepy
    -burning feelings in my body and headaches
    -my hands and feet hurt. At first it was just tingling sensations but now its pain. And i get the urge to turn it off.
    -parts of my body will twitch (arms & legs) not intensely though
    -pain in face (chin/mouth area) and sometimes a feeling like rubbing a feather on my face
    -pins and needles

Once in school, my hand began to smack the desk without and voluntary force. I didn't freak out or anything

I get waswas and forgetfulness in my salah but I try to focus.

The other day I took a ruqyah bath. Afterward, I didn't feel much different. I know you have to keep doing it but really, I felt maybe I'm just being suspicious and paranoid. So I felt disheartened because maybe nothing is really wrong with me and maybe my heart is just diseased.
    But then it got a little strange. 20 minutes later, I had a really extreme reaction to something very trivial, which is unlike me as I have always been a calm laid back person. I was screaming and crying, and even while it was happening, in my head I was thinking "seriously? its not that big of a deal" but I couldnt stop.
    I went to use the bathroom and started to throw up in a bowl and my left foot/leg began to vibrate violently. I didn't really jump to conclusions. Then I went and calmed down. I have noticed how quickly agitated I have become, but I try not to act upon it. But anyway, thats what happened after the ruqyah bath. I didn't really make that connection until much later and I still don't know if there is one at all.

The other night, i was waking up periodically in the night and getting whispers and physical force in my chest, saying something really too horrible to mention. I was getting waswas while I'm sleeping. But I kept saying noo I wont!! and kept repeating my shahadah to remind myself I'm muslim. That was horrendous.

Now, since the ruqyah bath, I'm getting a lot of heat in my legs and arms, and so much twitching. even in salah. and physical pains and weakness.

There's more but I think I'll stop there. I still do doubt myself, and have tried to not jump to such a diagnosis.. I'm thinking to get a trustworthy shaykh to help make ruqyah inshaAllah..

Any comments or thoughts? :(

Re: Jinn suspicions

If your at school ... were is your family to help you...?
    If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
    Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
    Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

Comment

They don't, I have to just deal with it until it lets up

Comment

Originally posted by hopefulmuslim View Post
        They don't, I have to just deal with it until it lets up
        ok have you got some1 to help you keep an eye on you ...

how do u think u got this problem ???

how do u want to tackle it ??
        If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
        Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
        Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
        Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

Comment

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Do self ruqyah sis.

http://www.gallery-ruqyasupport.com/...ng-self-ruqya/

You just need to recite surahs falaq and naas with the seven intentions mentioned in the article.

Do at least an hour everyday.

Watch these videos (and read other articles) to learn more: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post6974322
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

May God heal you from this really and try to be optimistic and put flowers around you.
            Last edited by ayatollah123; 17-04-16, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Alsalamualaikum sister,

listing to ruqiah is not always the solution. some time it ease the condition and most of the time the condition goes worse. so before jumping to ruqiah you have to make sure that there is something wrong. and by saying that I mean not everything that a person feel means that there is jinn. or possession. a lot of these symptoms might be depression or feeling down because the pressure of life.

I treated people for a long time from Jinn possession and sihir problems and I found out that 60-70 % of the cases there were no Jinn or anything else but it is something psychologically.

so based on the above let us first see what is the problem. is it from Jinn or it is something else. based on the results we can fine the wright treatment for you .

I want you to do the following and if you felt one or more from any symptoms then let me know. and if you did not feel anything that means you do not have any possession.

there are a lot of symptoms occur during listing to the ruqiah. and a lot of these symptoms are fake symptoms.
              take this method and do it for 5-10 minutes.

1- sit on a chair or a coach comfortably.
              2- put you hands on you legs each on one leg
              3- put your feet on a pillow so tit will not touch the ground
              3- close you eyes and take a normal breath. and while you are doing this say in your heart albasmallah ( bism allah alrahman alraheem)one time. the you exhale. and repeat this procedure for 5 -10 minutes.

if you get the one or more of the following symptoms

1- your breath will become tight. And you struggle each time you take the breath.
              2- your eyes start tearing.
              3- you become un comfortable and something is telling you internally to stop the process.
              4- if you feel headache.
              5- if your body start shivering or your hands, legs start moving out of your control.
              6- if you feel pain in your shoulders or below your back.

if one or more of the above happens then you have Talabus from the jinn. now what type of talabus ,this will be another story.

Abo Mohammad

Comment

Brother - i am going through the same exact thing for the last 6 months . can you tell me how did you recover? i hope you have recovered completely in sha Allah.. please help me
                i would like to connect with you

Comment

Originally posted by kashif mohammed View Post
                  Brother - i am going through the same exact thing for the last 6 months . can you tell me how did you recover? i hope you have recovered completely in sha Allah.. please help me
                  i would like to connect with you
                  Assalaamu alaikum akhi, you could try this ruqya plan:

http://www.ruqya-qa.co.uk/the-ruqya-plan/
                  Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                  In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                  USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                  (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Thank you brother .. I will follow it

Comment

everything i am going through gets overwhelming and drains your energy ..

Comment

kashif mohammed Try watching this ruqya audio from the beginning and definitely follow the channel 'Jinn Busters' that posted it, they have the best ruqya audios online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XZtIIr4ADA&t=1688s
                        Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                        In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                        USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                        (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Wa Alaykum Selam, I know this is at least 4 years ago, but how are you doing now?
                          I am very surprised by your story and symptoms because I have searched for people that are afflicted by jinn and or sihr that have the same symptoms as me for a long time and now I found your post and your symptoms match to mine for about 80-90%.

Comment

Brothers,ive similar but a bit differnet situation
                            i suffer from extreme level waswas from 4 to 5 years,i feel someone is speaking in my mind in my voice,bringing past memories to me, giving me scents ad smells.
                            does any of this happen to u so plz tell me

Comment

LailaTheMuslim please help

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X