Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm noticing a big difference now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
    Today was definitly revenge day for the jinn for talking to my Mom about the magic. Almost murdered a forum user (in person)for having a big mouth but I thought better of it,his lack of class and chronic lies speak to his character any way. I will enjoy taking all his good deeds and seeing him burn,like most lebs I've met. found it easier to to just make takfir on lebs then consider their animal behaviour as including them in Islam. Should've done that the day after my shahada,would have made life alot better.

    I'm going back on the senna tomorrow,InshaALLAH,as
    I can not handle this ummah forum in sections.

    I posted a section of:- be careful of lying sufi and it got going and then I put a youtube video of people doing saajuud to this sufi.

    it still up on youtube:-

    then some sufi must of pulled it down - and some1 asked me what happened - i said it came down.

    alhamdu illah on the jinn forum section - we got it good as our mihaj is the majority on it.

    you going to get them revenge days 1s in a while... best to stay away from the agumement but it not easy..
    ah lebs means Lausanne - ahhh in your community not on the forum?
    If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
    Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
    Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

    Comment


      #17
      Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

      reverts afflicted with black magic?


      this is usually a south asian thing ....



      Comment


        #18
        Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

        Originally posted by noobz View Post
        reverts afflicted with black magic?


        this is usually a south asian thing ....
        Well I'm an American who used to be atheist but the black magic/possession brought me to Islam. And btw, now that I'm educated on possession, sihr and the evil eye, I can see a lot of it in the western world but people don't understand it so they're all taking medication for it. Not everything is sihr, jinn etc ofcorse but I know there are a lot of people in the West who are being afflicted with this type of stuff and don't realize it. In western society, people walking around half naked, arguing, listening to music, partying etc.... It's like the West is a feeding frenzy for shaytaan. Jinn possession, sihr and the evil eye is just too easy for people to get.
        Last edited by Martyr89; 23-03-16, 11:18 AM.

        Comment


          #19
          Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

          Originally posted by Martyr89 View Post
          Well I'm an American who used to be atheist but the black magic/possession brought me to Islam. And btw, now that I'm educated on possession, sihr and the evil eye, I can see a lot of it in the western world but people don't understand it so they're all taking medication for it. Not everything is sihr, jinn etc ofcorse but I know there are a lot of people in the West who are being afflicted with this type of stuff and don't realize it. In western society, people walking around half naked, arguing, listening to music, partying etc.... It's like the West is a feeding frenzy for shaytaan. Jinn possession, sihr and the evil eye is just too easy for people to get.
          I concur,once you know the signs you start to notice it around you more, here in Canada you can sell ouiji boards to children,sell books on magic and even hold courses. Satanism is a recognized "religion" in both the US and Canada. I went to high school with a number of satanist,wiccans and magic dabblers.

          PLUS US/Canada gets all the shirky riff raff from India as well,hindus and khalsa sikhs,fetish worshipers from africa,jews and their kabbalah etc etc.

          My Fathers family is from east europe and all my grandma practiced was magic

          Comment


            #20
            Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

            Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
            I concur,once you know the signs you start to notice it around you more, here in Canada you can sell ouiji boards to children,sell books on magic and even hold courses. Satanism is a recognized "religion" in both the US and Canada. I went to high school with a number of satanist,wiccans and magic dabblers.

            PLUS US/Canada gets all the shirky riff raff from India as well,hindus and khalsa sikhs,fetish worshipers from africa,jews and their kabbalah etc etc.

            My Fathers family is from east europe and all my grandma practiced was magic
            Bro... It really is like you and me are living the same life XD. I actually dated a girl who's entire family messed around with ouiji boards and it was a satanist who performed sihr on me. I do see a lot of this stuff in people now which males me thank Allah for guiding me to atleast be able to fight and protect myself from it where as many people are on medications

            Comment


              #21
              Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

              some of this is because your jinns were mis - guiding to get involved with other people who are possessed -

              its the attraction of the jinns -

              thats why you get a lot of gay thing going on as some people have male jinns and some female and its the jinns putting them together even though both are male or both female - the jinns are male and female and want to chill out together or something like that -
              If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
              Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
              Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
              Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

              Comment


                #22
                Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                Salam alaikum

                I've been at this ruqyah for a while now,just about a year almost but I have to say the week of senna is what has been the turning point for me.

                I don't feel a 100% or even 80% normal but I'm progressing that way and it gives me serious hope.

                The quality and quantity of my salat has improved immensely,5 a day,everyday, plus witr plus a nafl here and there.I prayed in the somali masjid tonight and it was really good.

                I have to say I didn't like Islam in the beginning because everything was making me sicker,adhan,prayer,listening to Quran but now I know it's source of healing and seeing the benefits of it.

                i saw my Mom today and she noticed a big difference even though she says I've lost weight.

                I'm convinced that InshaALLAH,I can beat this now.
                Assalaamu alaikum,

                Brother which senna did you use. I have some senna capsules that don't work for me at all.
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                  Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                  Today was definitly revenge day for the jinn for talking to my Mom about the magic. Almost murdered a forum user (in person)for having a big mouth but I thought better of it,his lack of class and chronic lies speak to his character any way. I will enjoy taking all his good deeds and seeing him burn,like most lebs I've met. found it easier to to just make takfir on lebs then consider their animal behaviour as including them in Islam. Should've done that the day after my shahada,would have made life alot better.

                  I'm going back on the senna tomorrow,InshaALLAH,as
                  Have you thought of getting sidr leaves and powder online? And it being delivered to your home. responding to your other comment akhi
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                  And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                  أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                  Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                  Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                  Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                    hmmm,I replied to this but I guess it didn't post properly.

                    I have also found that Senna sometimes does not work,no idea why this happens.
                    I find that if that happens and I am able to, I take senna again the next day and it alway works the second day.
                    .
                    All senna tablets are 8.6mg of sennesoids,I always take more than the recommended does as it works better

                    I have never found sidr here but a good bro sent me some from the UK.

                    I am able to get Qust al hind,black seed,senna leaves and tablets,ZamZam and henna locally but never sidr leaves.
                    The chines herbalist sells the dried fruit of sidr which is known as Jujoba in Latin but not the leaves.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                      There are different types of sidr leaves.
                      In morocco the stuff grows everywhere.
                      And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                        Originally posted by european muslim View Post
                        There are different types of sidr leaves.
                        In morocco the stuff grows everywhere.
                        from my understanding there are several closely related species that grow in Hot climates but not where I live(or anywhere close)


                        There was an error in my above post,the species name is Jujuba and the genus name is Ziziphus.sorry haven't slept much.

                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziziphus

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                          Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                          from my understanding there are several closely related species that grow in Hot climates but not where I live(or anywhere close)


                          There was an error in my above post,the species name is Jujuba and the genus name is Ziziphus.sorry haven't slept much.

                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziziphus
                          Correct

                          Here in Belgium usually moroccan sidr or yemeni sidr is sold.

                          Also called Christ thorn tree.
                          And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                            Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                            [MENTION=135246]Martyr89[/MENTION] The senna is what is making the big difference. Keeping on the 5 daily is very important and doing the 3 quls.
                            I haven't been able to do a full day of reciting for the quranic water but the salt epsom foot bath help.

                            fighting back in dreams seems to be important as well that why I was pleased by you dog dream,keep that up.
                            [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] I haven't been able to find any sidr leaves or sidr honey yet,sidr is a very specific item to find and the chinese don't use it that I can figure out the name of. My main source of herbs is unfortunately TCM herbalist except for black seed(nigella) as that is also used as a foodstuff and easy to find. I think I will have to have to import some from the UK or ME.


                            If I get out to T.O this summer I'm going to look around there as there is a much larger muslim population in T.O
                            wish i could mail you some sidr. it grows on the streets here and you can easily get it..

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                              Originally posted by startingarabic View Post
                              sidr honey = too expensive I bought it 1 - never again very tasty.

                              sidr leaves = are cheaper

                              but the seena is 4 the magic1 with me it does it in big style
                              Salaam

                              May i ask what you use the epsom salt footbath for?
                              And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

                                I think you misquoted startingarabic who isn't here anymore.

                                The jinn is in my foot and hates salt so I bath him in Epsom salts and sea salt.

                                I haven't done regularly that in a while.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X