sihr/magic stories of peopel that have been cured , testimonials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sihr/magic stories of peopel that have been cured , testimonials

so this is my first thread in Ummah. how are you all keeping up? So i just wanted to give you all motivation :up:
    So we can fight the shayateen in us!! and not too fall into despair ( as i see alot off you have depression)

May allah grant us cure !! AMIN

This sister has helped me alot with her storyhey everyone
    alhamdullilah shes cured know( 90 % cured) this wil benefit you greatly .
    ( and shes a very good writer)
    https://livingwiththeunseen.wordpress.com/
    do check her facebook aswell
    https://www.facebook.com/Living-with...6897277700557/

in this site someone posted her story from beginning to end, its much easier to keep up with the story
    http://www.nairaland.com/2149392/liv...-sisters-story

here is testimonials of other peopel aswell, be sure to check it out
    http://www.ruqyahandhealing.com/testimonials/

pls excuse my english as i live in an other western contry that doesnt speak english
    And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

Re: sihr/magic stories of peopel that have been cured , testimonials

"I have only recently found out about my situation. But, I have been suffering Magic for over seven years and I had no idea. That’s because Jinns can remain dormant inside your body. That is until you perform Ruqya (recitation of the Qur’an as a means of cure). The Jinns cannot withstand the Qur’an and so they start to ‘react’ in your body."

"The only thing close to real life information was the Diaries of the Exorcist episodes that I had watched because they made me feel that I’m not alone. Others are going through the same, if not worst situations. Strangely I had watched these videos around a year before I was diagnosed. But never did I think that I would be living in that same situation myself. Come to think of it I am pretty sure that Allah Subhana wata’ala guided me to watch them. To prepare myself for the coming storm. Because remember, trials in this Dunya are inevitable. But, if you are true believers, Allah Subhana wata’ala will be with you all the way. That’s why I choose to remain optimistic. I choose to continue fighting even though I cannot even see my enemy. I realise that trials in life are a gift."

"On days like that, it will take me a few hours to coax myself out of my bed to begin my day. My peripheral vision will be coated with a layer of grey where even the sun looks gloomy and dark. Sometimes I wake up to find my arm moving by itself, jerking and twisting and hitting the mattress violently. A normal person would probably start screaming in shock. Me? It’s become so normal that I hardly react to it anymore. My breathing will be all over the place. Sometimes rapid. Sometimes it’s so labored that I barely feel oxygen entering my lungs. It is as if the whole world and everything in it is evil, painful and out to harm me. I will have to consciously control my breathing because I begin to have panic attacks. And if someone asks me what’s wrong? My answer is always the same.

‘I keep feeling like someone is coming to kill me in the worst possible way. And there is no where I can hide to save myself’."

from
    living with the unseen
    And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

Comment

jazak allah khair
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum would like to post this testimonial I found on one of the links OP posted :)
        its a really promising story with a good end

Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
        In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
        USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
        (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

here is bro that have jinn possesion with extreme anxiety tho i dont know if he is cured
          http://www.educatedanxiety.com/from-...-a-step-below/

here is some youtube vidoes. these people are cured
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brAsj0z_8bo
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAHwn9Tz0tY
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UHZ...45D29C&index=3
          check abu ruqya youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNhV...F1D0487445D29C

dont follow abu hanifah

well thats it for now

Comment

Salam alaikum everyone. I've been afflicted too for over 11 years. It's been so hard but alhamdullila things are getting better. I have my days where I'm so sick of laying around listening to the quran I just want these demons out of my body. Over the years I've had hallucinations, my hair has fallen out, I used to be a body builder and I had a jinn settled inside my brain causing my prolactin to swell which made me have a hormone imbalance. (alhamdullila Allah killed that jinn) the list goes on and on. I'm in the final stages insha-allah and I've lived like this for so long I'm not sure what being cured is supposed to feel like. I used to not be able to concentrate on the quran but alhamdullila now I can but I have many jinn in my body pulsing around. I can count well over 12 (possibly over 20). I hope Allah kills these jinn inside me so I can feel peace insha-allah. Does anyone know when someone is fully cured?

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr89 View Post
              Salam alaikum everyone. I've been afflicted too for over 11 years. It's been so hard but alhamdullila things are getting better. I have my days where I'm so sick of laying around listening to the quran I just want these demons out of my body. Over the years I've had hallucinations, my hair has fallen out, I used to be a body builder and I had a jinn settled inside my brain causing my prolactin to swell which made me have a hormone imbalance. (alhamdullila Allah killed that jinn) the list goes on and on. I'm in the final stages insha-allah and I've lived like this for so long I'm not sure what being cured is supposed to feel like. I used to not be able to concentrate on the quran but alhamdullila now I can but I have many jinn in my body pulsing around. I can count well over 12 (possibly over 20). I hope Allah kills these jinn inside me so I can feel peace insha-allah. Does anyone know when someone is fully cured?
              There are certain chapters in the quran that are supposed to burn the jinn so badly that the raaqi eventually gets them out of the person and then if the person does their dhikr, etc...it won't come back as the person has fortified himself/herself.
              Only chapter I have seen it done on someone or can remember is surat dukhan (the smoke).
              Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                There are certain chapters in the quran that are supposed to burn the jinn so badly that the raaqi eventually gets them out of the person and then if the person does their dhikr, etc...it won't come back as the person has fortified himself/herself.
                Only chapter I have seen it done on someone or can remember is surat dukhan (the smoke).
                Interesting. I listen to the ruqya audio on the website muhammadtim.com

Comment

i think you should contact living with the unseen facebook.She even made a ruqyah plan and she is cured now. People ask her questions and she answers them

Comment

Originally posted by naom View Post
                    i think you should contact living with the unseen facebook.She even made a ruqyah plan and she is cured now. People ask her questions and she answers them
                    I'm following that page now. Alhamdullila very nice words of encouragement :)

Comment

bump
                      If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
                      Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
                      Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
                      Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

Comment

look at Cure with Baqara by Abo Mohammad here..
                        3 times Baqara ect..

Comment

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:
                          Zaynab, the wife of Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, told that Abdullah said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying: spells, charms and love-potions are polytheism.
                          I asked: Why do you say this? I swear by Allah, when my eye was discharging I used to go to so-and-so, the Jew, who applied a spell to me. When he applied the spell to me, it calmed down. Abdullah said:
                          That was just the work of the Devil who was picking it with his hand, and when he uttered the spell on it, he desisted. All you need to do is to say as the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to say: Remove the harm, O Lord of men, and heal. Thou art the Healer. There is no remedy but Thine which leaves no disease behind. [sahih Abi Dawud]
                          Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                          " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X