Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Magic Square/Grid?

Salaam guys,

A lot of you guys in posts say that sometimes you come across Taweez which has a grid on it with numbers inside.

This is a mathematical tool called the Magic square. You might see it in Sudoku games. The aim is for all the numbers to add up both horizontally and vertically.

In the case of Sihr, numbers may be attributed to words and they may be added up or vice versa. Some people may add up numbers to get "786". However there is no case for "786" to mean Bismillah or anything of the sort. Numbers were never associated with letters by the pious predecessors. The magic square is also used among Freemasons who actually use an 8x8 magic square to add up to 33, showing the number degrees in Freemasonry.

Long story short, magicians may use a combination of numerology, associating words (usually words of kufr) with numbers and then incorporating them in a square grid to ensure the numbers add up in rows and columns. So as soon as you see one of these grids: stay away.

Re: What is a Magic Square/Grid?

Originally posted by BadarR View Post
    Salaam guys,

A lot of you guys in posts say that sometimes you come across Taweez which has a grid on it with numbers inside.

This is a mathematical tool called the Magic square. You might see it in Sudoku games. The aim is for all the numbers to add up both horizontally and vertically.

In the case of Sihr, numbers may be attributed to words and they may be added up or vice versa. Some people may add up numbers to get "786". However there is no case for "786" to mean Bismillah or anything of the sort. Numbers were never associated with letters by the pious predecessors. The magic square is also used among Freemasons who actually use an 8x8 magic square to add up to 33, showing the number degrees in Freemasonry.

Long story short, magicians may use a combination of numerology, associating words (usually words of kufr) with numbers and then incorporating them in a square grid to ensure the numbers add up in rows and columns. So as soon as you see one of these grids: stay away.
    :wswrwb:

yea i remember darul ilm mentioned on ummah radio about sudoko and its origins related to magic...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      :wswrwb:

yea i remember darul ilm mentioned on ummah radio about sudoko and its origins related to magic...
      I visited here yesterday
      http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...ic_square.html

I noticed the deobandi magic squares looking very similar in shape 3 by 3
      pic 1 taw.jpgpic 2 taw.jpg
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...g-Taweez/page2
      If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
      Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
      Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
      Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

Comment

Originally posted by startingarabic View Post
        I visited here yesterday

Just a thought, mathematically as the greater number of squares increases in the grid. I.e. 8 x 8 or 10 x 10 and beyond; perhaps that correlates to the strength or type of Sihr being done as it becomes more difficult to equate the rows and columns.

EDIT: could be useful for Raaqis and those looking into Sihr removal and cases of Jinn possession to compile the effects of the magic alongside the number of squares in the grid in order to perhaps see if there is any link there. If so it could be very useful to work out what exactly was done to a certain person.
        Last edited by BadarR; 21-02-16, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by startingarabic View Post
          I visited here yesterday

some so called islamic books even teach clear cut sihr naudhubillah

Just a thought, mathematically as the greater number of squares increases in the grid. I.e. 8 x 8 or 10 x 10 and beyond; perhaps that correlates to the strength or type of Sihr being done as it becomes more difficult to equate the rows and columns.
          the numbers relate to planets, astrology and star gazing...

Comment

the numbers relate to planets, astrology and star gazing...
            Yes. My point was regarding the number of squares in the grid rather than the numbers themselves. A bigger grid becomes more difficult to fill, perhaps indicative of the strength of what is being performed.

Comment

Yes. My point was regarding the number of squares in the grid rather than the numbers themselves. A bigger grid becomes more difficult to fill, perhaps indicative of the strength of what is being performed.
              maybe Allahu Alam

i remember reading a 'amel' a so called islamic healer who use jinn explaining how the whole grid thing works, he had a site,
              also remember reading about a book that some use as a reference point for making these 'taweez' for obvious reasons i wont post it

Comment

maybe Allahu Alam

i remember reading a 'amel' a so called islamic healer who use jinn explaining how the whole grid thing works, he had a site,
                also remember reading about a book that some use as a reference point for making these 'taweez' for obvious reasons i wont post it
                This is all dangerous stuff. Things we all need to be vigilant against and need to keep guard about. I don't understand the need for Taweez in any sense. Our religion is one which is basic: subscribe to the oneness of Allah, pray 5 times a day, fast, read Quran, be dutiful unto our parents and spouses etc.. I don't understand the reliance people have on these things and how easy it is for them to fall into Shirk and Kufr.

It seems to me this is largely a cultural phenomenon and like the prophet Ibrahim (A.S) we need to ensure we use our brains before we so readily accept what some guy in an obscure house in the Eastern subcontinent is telling us.

Comment

This is all dangerous stuff. Things we all need to be vigilant against and need to keep guard about. I don't understand the need for Taweez in any sense. Our religion is one which is basic: subscribe to the oneness of Allah, pray 5 times a day, fast, read Quran, be dutiful unto our parents and spouses etc.. I don't understand the reliance people have on these things and how easy it is for them to fall into Shirk and Kufr.

It seems to me this is largely a cultural phenomenon and like the prophet Ibrahim (A.S) we need to ensure we use our brains before we so readily accept what some guy in an obscure house in the Eastern subcontinent is telling us.
                  taking from experience what happens is when one is vulnerable and ignorant and your after is a quick fix,
                  and in this vulnerable state is exactly when these evil people take advantage,
                  your right though its about knowing the fundementals of the deen and tawakkul

Comment

taking from experience what happens is when one is vulnerable and ignorant and your after is a quick fix,
                    and in this vulnerable state is exactly when these evil people take advantage,
                    your right though its about knowing the fundementals of the deen and tawakkul
                    The truth of Islam is found within it's simplicity, it's adherence to Tawheed.

May Allah protect us all and ensure that the only thing we turn to, is him.

Comment

People who are already possessed are more inclined to these things as well.

Morning and evening duas are very important as well as prayers and obligations
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

The truth of Islam is found within it's simplicity, it's adherence to Tawheed.

May Allah protect us all and ensure that the only thing we turn to, is him.
                        besides when you see the power of the Qur'an in Ruqyah you realise it is something else :sub:

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
                          People who are already possessed are more inclined to these things as well.

Morning and evening duas are very important as well as prayers and obligations
                          Agreed. Looking for the "quick fix" can often make the situation far worse. The only fix is through Islamic methods.

besides when you see the power of the Qur'an in Ruqyah you realise it is something else :sub:
                          Ameen.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X