No announcement yet.

Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think part of the issue here is that when you watch videos about jinn, sometimes the people who put together these clips use creepy background noises, pictures, and thumbnails. It has a psychological effect on you. These pictures and sounds are associated with things like horror videos and all the filth that they show in them. I don't understand why some Muslims make these lectures so dramatic. It's not appropriate at all. I'm not afraid of jinn, but I noticed that I feel uncomfortable when listening to lectures like this.
    Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 16-09-19, 02:20 AM.
    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
      I think part of the issue here is that when you watch videos about jinn, sometimes the people who put together these clips use creepy background noises, pictures, and thumbnails. It has a psychological effect on you. These pictures and sounds are associated with things like horror videos and all the filth that they show in them. I don't understand why some Muslims make these lectures so dramatic. It's not appropriate at all. I'm not afraid of jinn, but I noticed that I feel uncomfortable when listening to lectures like this.
      The worst is when they do this on Ruqya videos. I honestly believe some of these Ruqya sessions and other materials were put together by people with bad intentions. It was just earlier today I wanted to play the Azan outloud in my house and stumbled upon a video with 1M+ views, Likes/Dislikes disabled, and believe it or not a mixture of animal sounds, massive winds and car noises in the background. There's something obviously fishy and Satanic there.

Comment

Muhammad Hasan your thread reminded me of this thread

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X