Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

:salams

Summary -
    A video by Saudi Arabia's Government Agency: "General Presidency Of the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice", talks about sorcery and black magic from Islamic prospective. Translated to English.

Re: Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 24-10-15, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Re: Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

One must be so evil to curse another.. Subhan'Allah
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 26-09-15, 09:15 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION]

Watch this sis
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Had to stop around half way through, really horrible stuff they found with some sorcerers were shown in the video. In the later part do they recommend how to cure yourself of magic?
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
              Had to stop around half way through, really horrible stuff they found with some sorcerers were shown in the video. In the later part do they recommend how to cure yourself of magic?
              i dont remember because i watched this a long time ago but yea some nasty stuff, its an eye opener :sub:

Comment

really good video [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] watched it really opens up your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                  really good video [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] watched it really opens up your eyes
                  yea a real eye opener :sub:

Comment

Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

I watched this earlier and had a question:

What do the Saudi officials do once they catch the sorcerers? Are they imprisoned or is the hadd punishment carried out on them?
                    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                      I watched this earlier and had a question:

What do the Saudi officials do once they catch the sorcerers? Are they imprisoned or is the hadd punishment carried out on them?
                      what did you think of it?

i think more muslims should watch this, its such an eye opener :sub:

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

what did you think of it?

i think more muslims should watch this, its such an eye opener :sub:
                        I got creeped out I must say by some of the descriptions. I liked how the brother brought real examples of what sorcerers do to show the viewers. There were a few items on there that I never realised existed before.
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                          I got creeped out I must say by some of the descriptions. I liked how the brother brought real examples of what sorcerers do to show the viewers. There were a few items on there that I never realised existed before.
                          like what?

[MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] any chance this can be a sticky? :jkk:

Comment

The actions of the magician

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 24-10-15, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 24-10-15, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X