Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MalikOne View Post
        Please stop spamming.

Comment

I was showing you what magic brings, anyway this thread is not halal

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            :salams

Summary -
            A video by Saudi Arabia's Government Agency: "General Presidency Of the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice", talks about sorcery and black magic from Islamic prospective. Translated to English.

what i love about this is they brought up the point about what happened to Rasulullah PBUH - which in itself gives me a strong tip about never leaving hair in combs/brushes and always discarding it safely (not letting anyone find it) BTW my brothers found a large ball of hair hidden whatnot outside their home, i already wrote about it somewhere else.

this thing of DEGRADING the verses of God is really sick.
            the blood thing too.
            everything is perverse.

i know they bathe in chicken blood in S. America and they make sure a chicken is dying (like its not killed fully, they just hurt it enough that its bleeding ) as they're doing their ritual

they need *actual suffering* in order to make the magic really powerful, basically.
            in reading about res schools i also wonder if that was part of the motive for the extent of suffering that was exacted on thousands and thousands of children and families.

i think in Kabbalah this is done too (and coincidentally MY group was assigned to write a report on Kabbalah in College Religious studies class while other girls got stuff like Orthodox Christianity so i know a bit about too)
            ritual abuse for magic is done even in North America by secret groups and families over generaytions. that includes traumatizing your kids and their personalities split and stuff.

and the reason i know this because 1. i had to write a stor in high school in which i decided to make the plot include voodoo. since the setting of the picture i'd been given, was in an area that google told me that voodoo was practiced. so i figured it would be an easy way to write a short story and make it creepy with little work. so i looked up some points of voodoo because i wanted a basis for the story since i couldn't think of any way to make it a long enough story without something scary.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X