X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zkar849Vns

Simply_Logical I've posted the audio of the last two ayats of Surah baqarah here too, as you were saying :)

Comment

My family is suffering from sihr for years..as a family member I also used to get some problems in my studies and health. Now am in the age of getting married..But for last 7months am suffering from sleeplessness. Before this I used to sleep well.now am struggling to get at least 1 or 2 hours of sleep. It's really exhausting. All doctors give me stress and sleep tablets but none helped.and am not stressing anything in my brain.i just want to sleep peacefully.iam also getting dreams of animals,snakes,monsters,insects chasing me and dreams of a random man having intercourse with someone but it affects me when I woke up. I couldn't go out as my body is tired and my eyes becomes red. Am always sitting in a dark room speaking to myself. Am seeming to be a mentally ill person..every night is like a hell for me. My body becomes heat and my stomach feels like burning inside and my hormones get imbalanced.And am becoming aggressive in nights and beating myself or my mom.i remain unfaithful on Allah.. I couldn't change my mind.we even went to a spiritual healer who is also a Muslim..and many have cured in it. he gave some tasks to do..am doing it for last 3 months. But it really getting worse. If asked they are saying the jinn will hurt like this when doing this treatment.maybe it's TRUE.but I couldn't tolerate .because sleep is a basic necessary for a human being. If anyone have these types of problems..pls tell me..if it cures or not..

Comment

Not sure if this has already been posted:

May Allah Ta'ala protect us.

Comment

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not turn your houses into graveyards. Verily, Satan flees from the house in which Surat al-Baqarah is recited.” [Muslim]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X