Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinn

Assalam walikum

I know someone that has jinn interfering in their life. They are trying to do what they can to get rid of it but no luck- even in Ramadan it is affecting them.

I have known this person many years and saw ourselves getting married one day insha Allah. However I am finding it very difficult to be there for them for other reasons.

I'm now thinking marriage isn't a good idea (for other reasons) and that I should stop all contact with this person. If I stop I am worried that the Jinns may harm them or that I won't be able to be there for them. I know for my life, I have to move on but at the same time I feel guilty for leaving someone at their time of need.

Please advise me or tell me what you recommend is best? As the nature of the topic is sensitive I haven't been able to speak to anyone about it so decided to do it on this forum.

Re: Jinn

Originally posted by muslimah_deen View Post
    Assalam walikum

I know someone that has jinn interfering in their life. They are trying to do what they can to get rid of it but no luck- even in Ramadan it is affecting them.

I have known this person many years and saw ourselves getting married one day insha Allah. However I am finding it very difficult to be there for them for other reasons.

I'm now thinking marriage isn't a good idea (for other reasons) and that I should stop all contact with this person. If I stop I am worried that the Jinns may harm them or that I won't be able to be there for them. I know for my life, I have to move on but at the same time I feel guilty for leaving someone at their time of need.

Please advise me or tell me what you recommend is best? As the nature of the topic is sensitive I haven't been able to speak to anyone about it so decided to do it on this forum.
    Sister, Wa Alaykum Salaam.

You need to talk to an Imam about this.

Comment

Re: Jinn

Originally posted by muslimah_deen View Post
      Assalam walikum

Sister, I am not sure whether the person in question is a practicing muslim. Regardless, he should recite Quran abundantly, especially the surahs' that are renowned for performing 'ruqyah'. There are also dua's proven from sahih ahadeeth to help one who is possessed or has been afflicted with evil eye. If the matter is serious (i.e. jinn possession/interference is extreme) it may pay to see a 'Raqi' who can assess him to see whether it is jinn and how bad is it etc. But do some research when choosing one to ensure that the practitioner is following Quran and Sunnah when performing ruqyah.

Below is the link of dua's and Quranic Ayahs that are used to get protection from Jinn.

http://islamqa.info/en/10513

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X