Mufti Siraj Saleh exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mufti Siraj Saleh exposed

Be aware of seeking this mufti for ruqya in the UK.

I'm no Deobandi, so don't accuse me of having any bias in favor of the organization or schools.

HOWEVER, should we believe some random, unverifiable accusations against an Imam and Khateeb who is well-known in the the community for Islamic knowledge or some random scribblings alleged to come from the Mufti WITHOUT ANY proof of the claim?

https://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/43369

Originally posted by Bilal Yusuf Pandor, Student Darul Iftaa

There is one mufti in Bradford, UK and his name is Siraj Saleh, i found that his taweezat contains satanic drawings please check that and gave any fatwa, he is also deobandi and I am really tensed

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

To the best of our knowledge, Mufti Siraj Saleh is a reliable Aalim and scholar of Deen. He is a senior teacher of Tafseer and Hadith at Jamiah Khatamun Nabiyyeen, Bradford. If you have any queries regarding his work, you may take it up directly with him.

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Bilal Yusuf Pandor

Student Darul Iftaa

Lusaka, Zambia

Checked and Approved by,
    Mufti Ebrahim Desai.
    Without actually providing the proof that these drawing came from the Mufti directly or the claims of the alleged "victims", then this is nothing but slander.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post
      I'm no Deobandi, so don't accuse me of having any bias in favor of the organization or schools.

HOWEVER, should we believe some random, unverifiable accusations against an Imam and Khateeb who is well-known in the the community for Islamic knowledge or some random scribblings alleged to come from the Mufti WITHOUT ANY proof of the claim?

https://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/43369

Without actually providing the proof that these drawing came from the Mufti directly or the claims of the alleged "victims", then this is nothing but slander.
      thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by GamerElite064 View Post

thanks for the reminder.
        It's not a reminder. It's a warning. There are consequences in both worlds for "Satanic taweez" and "slander". Seems like you're only concerned about the consequences of the former...

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

It's not a reminder. It's a warning. There are consequences in both worlds for "Satanic taweez" and "slander". Seems like you're only concerned about the consequences of the former...
          Inshallah may Allah protect us from both.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X